The 12 Days of Futa Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick almost aggressively nodded and mumbled through his gag, "Ysssh pweeesh!" He tried his best to move his face forward and get the luscious cock attached to his wife into his mouth.

Mrs. Claus's grin widened and she shook her head, "Aww...you poor baby." She looked over to his rear end and at the Elf back there as well. "You think he's had enough teasing Tinsel?"

The Elf was almost lost in the moment of tasting her bosses anal cavity. Especially one that Mrs. Claus's cock had been inside of so many times. It was absolutely yummy! And she was incredibly thankful for her being chosen to tease Santa on this day. Apparently Mrs. Claus had watched Tinsel's expertise when it came to being an intolerable tease and picked her to help out.

It always made the elves feel super special to be selected by their boss to do a service like this.

But hearing Mrs. Claus say this, she glanced up with her golden eyes and gave one last slow swirl with the tip of her tongue then said, "If you think he's ready for his all nighter than yes Mrs. Claus!" She said joyfully.

Nick reopened his eyes when hearing that, "All nighter?" But then before he could muffle out any more words or look back up at his wife, a red silk blindfold was wrapped around his head and covered up his now forced to be shut eyes. "Mmmmm!?"

He could hear Mrs. Claus clicking her tongue. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, aww honey bun, you didn't think your edging ended tonight did you? Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! And your belly is almost full, of course you're not going to cum until Christmas." She said and Nick's heart dropped.

Then there was a feeling of pressure against his asshole as the large red butt plug was pushed back inside, plugging him up from the back. "Okay Mrs. Claus, it's in!"

"Good job Tinsel, now you come here, let's go to your quarters, I've got to give you a reward for helping me out tonight."

Tinsel felt her heart flutter as Mrs. Claus approached her after blinding her husband, she cupped her cheek and allowed her hardening member brush up against the Elf's thigh. Tinsel's own cock suddenly twitching in surprise. "Oh...yes Mrs. Claus...of Course Mrs. Claus!"

Nick mumbled again helplessly as he realized what was going on and tried to struggle with his locked in place limbs. "Mmmmphblmm!!"

But all he heard after that was the clicking of his wife's boots and her voice, "We'll be back in about two hours or so." Mrs. Claus however looked up and down Tinsel's own curvaceous body. A handful of C-cup breasts and her own swinging nine inch girl cock stiffening as they walked. And that nice tight little ass... "Hmm...three hours tops. And I expect you to drink all my cum out of her ass like you did last night honey. You be good though until we get back!"

Again Nick mumbled in protest, but there was nothing he could do. He was trapped, back arched, ass out, bloated cum filled belly, blindfolded and gagged. And all he got in response to his moans was the sound of the girls feet moving further away, and the latch of the door closing and locking shut behind him.

On the tenth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, A Tight Cock Ring Teasing!

"AAGGGBBLLFMMM!!" Nick screamed into the ball gag again, and again. His jaw was aching immensely from having it stuck in there all night and day, his still blindfolded eyes unable to glance back at the source of his torture. It wasn't his sore jaw muscles, it was something on his body that had been aching far more than his jaw could ever hope too. His poor abused tiny balls. They were glowing a rosy pink color as he felt Tinsel's boot once again raise up and land a direct kick into his swollen sack. "GGGHHHRRG!" He gurgled into the gag as the surge of nausea and pain pumped up his body.

Mrs. Claus was watching with evil delight as her Elf workers took turns abusing his little boys down there while she sat in a squatting position over his ass. Her cock pointed down so that it could plunge again into his clenching love hole. She lowered herself down repeatedly, fucking him while he was doggy style, but she was riding and facing away from his front so she could watch the girls take turns busting his balls.

"Mmm that was a good shot Tinsel, you're next in line after Glitter!" She complimented the redheaded Elf who formed a huge smile upon hearing this. "Now give him one more shot, his balls have to be ready to explode for tomorrow night."

Eagerly Tinsel nodded, "Yes Mrs. Claus!" She then took a few steps backward and got a running start to drive her boot clad foot up in a powerful ark and slamming into his constricted testicles. Still trapped in their chastity, Christmas cock ring.

Once more Nick cried out in pain and some form of twisted, perverse pleasure. "GUUGGHHH!"

"That's a good, little slut, boy!" Mrs. Claus said in between a few swats downward with her hand. After Tinsel kicked she bent over and slapped his jingling bells, forcing his body to flinch and try to squirm away each time. But with the cuffs and spreader bars holding him in the same position he was left in the previous night, he had no hope of escape.

Tinsel clapped her hands a few times and jumped up excitedly. "Are you gonna cum inside him Mrs. Claus? Can I see?"

Unfortunately though, Mrs. Claus shook her head, "Ohh, not tonight sweetie. You see, my husband likes it a lot when I do that. And we can't risk him blowing his own worked up load tonight. Right darling!?" She asked with another sudden and hard punch downward to his testes.

"GGRBLMM!" Was all she received in response.

"Good. So tonight, we're just riling him up, and mixing up all the Christmas goo he's got in these poor little boys down here." She took his balls in her hand, pulling them away from the base where the ring held them and she squeezed painfully.

Nick groaned again, "Oh God...It hurts...please...please crush my balls...ooh fuuuuck...I love it..." He was falling in love with the pain.

Tinsel again nodded as she listened to her boss explain, "Tonight is Christmas Eve, and tomorrow's his big day. We're going to make sure he fits in his big jacket, and that we all give him our own special presents before he goes okay?" She then stopped her slow pumping of her cock into his rear, and released his balls from her grasp. Then leaned over placing her hands on her knees. "But of course, I can't leave him with nothing tonight. Just can't have him cum, so insteeead..." She closed her eyes and went quiet. Tinsel watched in silence as her teeth came down to bite her lip again. "I'll give him nnf...something else, to fill his belly up with..." She said, and Nick's eyes widened as he felt it. "Something niiiice and waaaarm..."

A light bulb seemed to ignite over Tinsel's head as she realized what her boss was doing. She could see the vibrations on the underside of Mrs. Claus's cock, and Santa's pregnant belly began to swell slightly, going from about six months pregnant to eight months.

She was...relieving herself. She was peeing inside him, peeing in his butt.

"Mmmmffflmmmm" Nick groaned and weakly struggled with his hands. It was dirty, and sick, but in some strange way, Nick loved it. The abuse, the torment, the belly full of so much cum, and now piss. His eyes slowly started to roll back into his skull. His throbbing prick crying tears of his excitement the entire time.

Tomorrow was Christmas, the big day. And he knew that after three days of denial and desire, he would be getting the most intense treatment of his life.

Every year Mrs. Claus made it more monumental than the last, and she was pulling out all the stops this year too. It was strange, he felt like he watched his weight carefully, but his coat just seemed to keep getting too big for him.

A blessing and a curse, because although he received the amazing loving treatment and presents from his wife, she also teased him unbearably during the last few days, as she was right now.

A sweet tingly and pleasant feeling washed up Mrs. Claus's body as she emptied her bladder into him. The long continuous stream running from her cock pipe and into his bowels, soon flooding down into his tummy mixing with all the sperm there and practically reheating it with her urine's warmth. "Nnnnf...great job today honey." She gave his balls one final pat, causing his legs to convulse and his behind to submissively buck up to her. Then she stood up having finished relieving herself, removing her still hard cock from his tunnel. Tinsel immediately new that was her queue and snatched up his butt plug, happily reinserting it once Mrs. Claus stepped out of the way. "Merry Christmas Eve darling, I hope you're ready for the big day tomorrow." She blew him a little kiss which he still couldn't see behind the red blindfold, but she figured he got the message. "Let's head downstairs Tinsel, we have to prep the other Elves for tomorrow. All one hundred of them." She said with a smile.

On the Eleventh day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, Painful Ball Busting!

Mrs. Claus sat comfortably in her full blue night gown, holding Nicholas's red coat in her hands, a sewing needle softly poking through the warm fabric, manipulating it's shape while she hummed to herself.

The party going on downstairs was beyond crazy, the Elf's were extra rowdy this year. She glanced over the balcony and down into the workshop where the Christmas celebration was being held.

"Mmm, gggbllmmf...gghhllckkuguhh..." Nicholas hung upside down on a larger, festive green and gold patterned bar that stretched all the way from one side of the room to the other. Nick was stark naked, sporting his inflated semen and piss filled belly proudly pointed up to the ceiling. His legs and arms were latched to the pole, famously known as, 'The North Pole.' Right beside each other, he was suspended from it while a long green, and red line of Elf girls lined up from both the front and the back of Santa. Some wearing their uniforms, others wearing only pieces like boots, vests or hats, and others butt naked. Each girl sporting varying sizes of womanhood from their nether regions while they waited excited to have a turn on their boss.

The two working at him now were railing him from both ends, he was in an upside down spit roast. "Aaah! Yyyes!" Cried out one as she felt her girl balls erupt into his tight, well used asshole.

Up front Nick nearly went cross eyed as he stared at the hefty sack swinging and slapping into his nose as her thick cock drilled down his neck. "I'm...cumming!" She shouted, and he could instantly feel the hot short spurts of another load pumping down his pipe. On second nature reflex, he began swallowing. Gleefully accepting the seed and gulping it all down.

The pair of elf's held their dicks balls deep inside, being fully aware that Santa needed every drop of sperm they had to go and bring joy to all of the girls and boys of the world tonight. That's how Mrs. Claus explained it to all of them a long time ago when the tradition began. And it would go on forever and ever.

After they had spent their built up loads, they retracted their happy fuck sticks, strings of cum connecting them to his orifices for an extra moment before they said in unison, "Merry Christmas Santa!" And then moved off to the side, allowing the next girls in line to step up, cocks at the ready and in hand.

Weakly Nick stuck his tongue out, "Aaaaaahhhh..." he moaned and willingly allowed the next dick in line to fill his empty cavern. Followed by the other plugging up his rear end as well and started pounding away.

Glitter and Tinsel were first, followed by Cheer, then Sparkle, Bright, Flurry, Nippy, Gift, Chestnut, and...and then he lost track. There were one hundred of them after all. One hundred Elf's with beautiful cocks that he was used to give pleasure to, and they granted him their yummy, filling, delicious sperm to pump his belly full, so he could do his job.

It's what Mrs. Claus said, so he believed it, he loved her. And he loved this, this was amazing, it felt so good...

"I love Christmas..." He thought before he felt his vision getting hazy, he was about to pass out again from exhaustion. But he didn't care, it all felt too good to care. And he let himself go to the pleasure and the Christmas cheer.

Up above in their bedroom, Mrs. Claus casually added a few more buttons to the red coat for his trip. Then laid it out on the bed measuring it, "Mhmm!" She nodded, satisfied with her work. "An extra five inches around. Silly old Santa, you lost weight again, we'll have to work even harder next year to get you to fill out this suit." She lifted up the outfit, smiling darkly at her work, she giggled, "Oh how you're so stupid. All of them." She bundled up the jacket and set it out, all folded neatly for him to retrieve after he was done being used downstairs. "Fucking moronic Elves. I wonder how long they'll believe this bullshit." She removed her robe letting her thick curvy body out to admire herself in the standing mirror of the room, long semi-hard dick dangling down her legs and big tits to make all the foolish mortals drool. Her breasts heaved as she sighed happily, "Probably forever knowing their track record for intelligence." She laughed again, and placed her hand on the mirror, her reflection turning a deep snowy, cold blue color with traces of white all along her skin. Her eyes completely losing their pupils and turning a bright icy blue. Black horns suddenly protruded from her head and her bare feet became hoofed and tall, adding several more inches to her height. Her tits were large before, but now they were even bigger than DD. Her blue skin turned a lighter white around her even bustier chest.

Her body flexed and relaxed adjusting to her natural form. Her fingers gaining dark claws and her cock suddenly growing several more inches, becoming equine and horse like. Her balls inflated, now becoming possibly the size of two twin oranges. Her hand phased through the mirror, and she stepped inside the alternate plane of existence she created when she first came here. Taking a few steps forward, her horse cock grew more and more as it hardened with her excitement, nearly two feet long!

Before her was the butt naked, chained in place, Mrs. Claus. Legs spread wide apart, soft dick resting against her belly, and hands held in place on the metallic bed she tied her to. A gag tied tightly around the platinum blonde bombshells mouth, immediately upon seeing her captor she struggled and tried to shout angrily at her, but all that came out was a muffled, "MMFF!! LLLT MMFF GUUU!"

Smiling, the demonic creature traced a line up a bulging vein on the side of her sheathe, up her smooth shaft, and all the way to her flared tip that began leaking with anticipation. "...So Mrs. Claus..." A long snake like tongue came out and licked her lips, "Are you ready for another round?"

Mrs. Claus shivered looking at the behemoth of a phallus that protruded from this demons pelvis. She slowly shook her head with sparkling eyes of worry, fear, and...just the slightest hint of arousal.

As the Demon of Christmas, Krampus, closed the distance between them.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, An Elf Girl Cum Train!

*****

A.N. OOOH A TWIST!

Lol hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for any grammar errors as always.

This might possibly get a sequel in the future, only time will tell of course!