The 12 Days of Futa Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Nick could feel it's syrupy texture begin to ooze into his butt. "Ooooohh...I'm so sorry Mrs. Claus. I promise I'll be good next year, ooouuu...I promise..." He cooed loving the warmth he felt blooming in his anus and slowly creeping up his bowels as her love goo gently flowed through him.

Mrs. Claus smiled as she applied more and more pressure to the plunger, fifty milliliters left...forty milliliters left...thirty milliliters left...

He wasn't sure if it was placebo effect because of the sheer amount she was injecting him with, but he could swear that he felt his belly start to swell. Just the slightest bit and a warm smile crept across his face. Knowing how many of his wifes little swimmers were going to be sleeping in him tonight made both his heart, and his tummy feel warm.

As the last few drops were pushed out of the end of the syringe, Mrs. Claus carefully removed the tip, loving the small strand of cum connecting his asshole to the injection for a quick second before breaking. "Gooood boy" She set down the shot and retrieved the plug. "Keep it all in honey bun, you've got a lot more to take before Christmas." She said as he felt the tip of the red butt plug kiss his star.

"Yes...Mrs. Claus..."

On the third day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, A Cum Enema!

"MMMMMHMMMFFFMM!!" Nick cried out in sheer agony and ecstasy as the vibrating bulb pressed down on his tiny ball sack.

Mrs. Claus had his hands cuffed to the head board behind him, while his legs were lifted up and splayed wide apart also shackled to both bed posts to his left and right. Investing in those cuffs for his present was a brilliant idea, as he was squirming like a mad man against her now.

She grinned down at the poor quivering soul who was nearly sobbing as he bit down on the makeshift panty gag she had stuffed into his mouth. His toes flexed and curled while his legs kicked out wildly and he struggled with his arms. "Oooou good boy, keep squirming. It feels amaaazing." She encouraged him as she rocked her hips into his butt cheeks. "Mmmm I knew this would work great, haah, hah, I can feel your next present getting all mixed up inside me." She referenced the impending load of love goo eagerly boiling in her balls.

Her pelvis quietly tapped against the pliable flesh there while she fucked her cock carefully into his bottom. Nothing he was new to really, the real intense part of it though came from the new gift she presented him with now.

It was a device that sort of resembled a magic wand that would typically be used to pleasure women. Pressed against their clits and rubbed in a circle while vibrating to give them thrilling pleasure.

But not for old Saint Nick.

Mrs. Claus had it cranked up to the highest vibration setting and pressed it deeply against Nick's smallish testicles while she pumped his ass with her monster cock.

He tossed and turned, writhing against the rapid movement the wand made, arcing volts of electricity crackled and wracked his body with searing pain laced delight. It was a wild rollercoaster of emotions and desire that made Nick's mind practically go blank. Spattered about his chest was tiny white droplets of his several spent loads of boy cum, each one practically forced it's way out by the magical and pure evil sensations this toy instilled within him.

"GCKHUGGHHHFFFMMMMBLMMM!!" He blabbered into the festive red and white colored panties Mrs. Claus had been wearing only a few hours ago. Their taste was what had initially aroused him, but now, he couldn't figure out whether he wanted to cry and beg her to stop. Or beg her for more.

Either way though, more was what he was going to get.

His wife placed one hand gently on his belly, closing her eyes and relaxing her head as she usually did when her hubby serviced her cock. But this time, with the added toy, not only did it send sweet blissful vibrations through his pelvis and tingling into the girth of her dick. But it also made him deliciously battle her movement, as if he was uncertain what he wanted to do. His body tried to pull away but still tried t buck up into the wand and against her hips. He was at war with his own pleasure, and it made her hot.

"Mmm that's it darling, just a little bit more..." She quietly said, not caring that his own gurgling shouts of confused torment drowned out her words. "Ohh just like that..." Her voice stayed down, as if she was only talking to herself. She could feel her arousal bubbling up, her next daily present of hot jizz ready to pump out of her balls and into his butt. But she didn't speed up her pace, she kept rocking her hips slowly, methodically, enjoying the building of her climax at a calm rate. "Uuhhh...oohhh..." Her head lightly leaned and rocked back and forth. Pure pleasure delicately swam through her veins while his anal muscles jostled about, pulling and jerking her cock around while the wand vibrated his insides doubling the thrill of it all.

It came to the point where Nick was sure his mind had completely melted, the painful feeling in his balls practically tore another orgasm through his crumbling body, "AGGGKKCHAGGG!!" He all but screamed into his cloth gag, flailing and twisting wildly, he felt his mind just go as more warm spurts of his churned up spunk splurted onto his belly making more of a mess.

Mrs. Claus stopped rocking into him and simply held her cock inside him balls deep, drawing in a quick gasp of breath as she felt herself pushed over the edge, "Oh-...oooohhhhhh...yeeeeesss..." She breathed as her cock pulsated, reaching it's finishing point without pounding her husband into oblivion.

She felt an accomplished, confident smile pull at her lips while her testicles twitched. Sperm happily rushing out to join all of their brothers and sisters living in Nick's tummy.

Carefully Mrs. Claus removed the vibrating wand from Nick's completely empty testes. And clicked it off, setting it down beside them as she allowed her cock to continue filling her husband up.

His body spasmed a few more times, completely exhausted from the ball torture she had inflicted upon him. It was pure agony...but it was so good. His chest heaved with fast paced heavy breath as his wife leaned over him, the last few spurts of her most recent load oozing into his welcoming boy womb.

Her hand carefully slid up his stomach, admiring the slightest baby bump in his abdomen where all of her semen was still comfortably stored for Christmas. She was sure her little swimmers were nice snugly and warm inside his tight little tummy.

"Mmmm you did so good again honey. You make me so proud to be your wife." She smiled and leaned down to gently place a kiss on the side of Nick's sweaty forehead. Nick weakly attempted to nod and reply back, but all that came through the gag was a tired breathy mumble that didn't sound like any words. He was very worn out. But upon seeing this, Mrs. Claus put a finger under her chin, looking over the makeshift gag in his mouth. "Hmmm... this gives me an idea..."

On the fourth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, A Hitachi for my balls!

Kneeling down on the floor, in a very similar state that he was in three days ago. Through the bolted in ring on the floor, his ankle and wrist cuffs were connected. Keeping him down on his knees with his hands locked behind his back as well.

His mouth was open and his tongue was shyly poking out as a quiet, "Aaaah..." Sound came from his vocal cords.

Standing before him, was not his wife. Mrs. Claus actually sat crossed legged on the bed. Dressed in her sky-blue night gown with her platinum hair tied up neatly into a bun. Casually one of her hands caressed the bulge in the front of the dress while she watched her husband open wide for the group of girls before him.

Five women, all with slightly pointed ears and blush red noses stood surrounding Nick in a semi-circle. They all wore similar green glittery vests, except for one who had removed all her clothing entirely letting her cute B cup breasts out to play. Another form of attire they shared though was the fact that from the waist down, all of them were without pants. Their own cute asses were delightful to watch, as well as their cocks being jerked inches away from Nicks face.

Nick was truly marveling at the glorious view from below them all. The elves were all extremely cute, all of them smelled like cookies and candy, they typically were covered in glitter even in their hair which for the most part varied in all sizes and colors. Surrounding him bow were two with brown hair, two with blonde, and one with red. And attached to each of them was a nice big girl cock which they stroked adamantly, eager to feed Nicholas his present for the day.

Mrs. Claus called out, "We have to work extra hard this year since Santa, being the silly boy he is, got a little too thin girls." All of the elves nodded in unison, panting heavily as they fisted their rigid dicks. The biggest cock of the group was definitely the red heads, she nearly matched his wife with about nine and a half inches sticking out of her pelvis. The others were only a little smaller after that, ranging from between seven and nine inches straight up. And their balls...

"Oh my sweet jingle bells those balls..." Nick thought to himself watching the numerous sacks of twin lady orbs bouncing and jiggling with the rapid jerking motions of the elves masturbating. They all were about the size of plums, or golf balls, so again, not as big as the Mrs. Lovely sack. But sizeable enough to load up Nick's belly with a pleasant amount of girl jizz.

"We need to plump up his belly again and work extra hard this year to get him ready for Christmas got it?" Mrs. Claus said.

Again all the elves nodded and spoke enthusiastically in almost perfect unison, "Yes Mrs. Claus!"

"Now I want you to blow the biggest load you can into his mouth, we need him to take all of what we can offer so you're not allowed to stop until you've milked every drop out of those balls understand ladies?"

Like clockwork, "Yes Mrs. Claus!"

Nick knew that the amount of sperm that ten testicles could produce was going to be intense. And he eagerly bounced in his kneeling position like an excited child waiting for his treat.

Mrs. Claus raised her free hand, "Ready girls? When I say I want you to shoot all you've got on him." Their heads were nodding almost frantically, like every single one of them was on the verge of exploding and they were forced to hold back their impending orgasms. "Waaaaait..." She teasingly said. Nick watched as the brunette immediately in front of him began leaking out precum, it oozed out of her slit and quickly began to drizzle down, dancing in front of him as it remained connected to her tip by only a sticky string.

Immediately Nick leaned forward and caught the drop on the tip of his tongue, instantly it's salty sweetness touching his taste buds. "Mmmm..." He cooed through his open mouth.

"Aaaaand...feed him ladies." Mrs. Claus said and snapped her fingers.

Nick's vision went white as a torrent of milky white sperm blast forth and splashed all over his mouth, cheeks, nose, and eyes.

A song of pleasure sang out as all five elves released their deposits of baby making batter onto Nicholas's whorish face. He stuck his tongue out further trying to catch as much of it as he possibly could. The gloopy thickness and bitter flavor made him want to slurp it all up the moment it's heat blasted him.

There was no way to count how many jets of spunk splurted out onto the blushing boy on his knees. But Mrs. Claus truly enjoyed the site of her husband being christened with quite literally a white Christmas present.

The elf girls balls pulsed and jumped, tensing and pumping out their stored seed. Excited at the prospect of being given this preview of a night with Santa. When Mrs. Claus offered it to them, they jumped at the chance. Christmas was still a ways away and they wouldn't get to have him until then, so being able to paint his jolly bearded face with their desire ahead of time was quite worth it.

Mrs. Claus began to slowly clap her hands as she watched Nick pull his tongue back into his mouth, then watched his throat muscles flex as he gulped down all that he managed to catch between his lips. "Good job girls. Veeeery good job. Go on, help him get the rest of it in there." She said.

The elves giggled, "Yes Mrs. Claus!" Five voices chimed as they used their still decently stiff dicks to scoop up the cum that had plastered onto Nick's face, and run their tips over his features guiding the remaining cum into his mouth.

Nick eagerly allowed all five girl cocks to feed him and happily sucked on each tip, swallowing each ounce of elf love goop that he could. Excited and still counting the days till Christmas, where he would have them all.

His full and slightly bloated belly seemed to jump in anticipation of Christmas night...

On the fifth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, Five Elf Girl Loads!

"Well...you know that you're not the only one who gives gifts to good little boys right honey?" Mrs. Claus smirked as she adjusted her grip on the stainless steel, curved toy inserted into Nicks ass.

"Oooooohh...oooouu...Yes Mrs. Claus..." He softly cooed, only able to hear her voice as she delicately toyed with his bottom. And covering his eyes was the soft velvet belt loop from her night gown, she fashioned it into a makeshift blindfold to make things a bit more exciting.

Nick was on his hands and knees this time, palms placed flat on the floor with his back arched, allowing his baby bump to hang below slightly. Showing off the copious amounts of sperm swimming about in his stomach. The soles of his feet were pointed towards the ceiling as he stayed perfectly in doggy style pose, once again his coat was removed and he was completely naked. His wife was as well, except for her black leather snow boots covering her own feet.

She was sitting on top of him, her bubbly ass planted firmly onto the middle of his back with her cock laid out down his spine. Only this time, she wasn't concerned with her own pleasure. Today marked the half way point of the twelve days of Christmas, and since her husband had done so good over the last few days, she decided that today would be special for him. She planned on giving him a reward since he took a total of twenty loads from the Elf girls yesterday. And he greedily licked up every last drop they gave him.

Every day his belly got just a little bit bigger, but yesterday definitely made his abdomen grow a cute baby bump that couldn't be missed. He looked like he was in the early stages of pregnancy.

Carefully his wife took hold of the loop at the end of the toy and rotated it, twisting and spinning it around allowing it to hit all the right spots inside his rectum. Or namely, one particular tiny little button deep inside that caused his toes to curl when it was pushed.

She tilted her head and toyed with the massager, using her free hand to squeeze one of his pale cheeks. Giving it a playful slap every now and again, each time earning a surprised gasp or light squeal from her husband. "Mmm, you like that honey?"

"Mhmm..." Nick bit his lip, nodding in affirmation as the metal inside squirmed about. His anal muscles flexed and clenched around it, desperately trying to pull it in deeper, only to be stopped at the entrance of his sphincter by the loop where Mrs. Claus fingers held it.

His cock hung hard down between his thighs. An empty bowl sat below it, waiting to catch the impending boy cum that was sure to come spewing out soon enough. Already a string of his excitement was leaking out of the pink tip of his prink and swayed downward on it's way to the green empty container below.

"You want me to make you cum like this?" She teased him.

Again he nodded, "I do, pleeease..." He begged, a flirty smile now on his own face. He truly loved this time of year, "Make me cum with my butt..."

He was met with a more firm slap to his rear end after he said that, a shock bolting up his body from the surprise. "I'm sorry sweetie, what was it called?" Mrs. Claus said suddenly pushing and pulling the prostate massager toy in and out more aggressively.

"Aah! My...my boy pussy Mrs Claus...Pleaase, make me cum with my boy pussy..." Nick corrected himself. This night may be dedicated to his pleasure. But he still had to know his place, and who wore the pants in this marriage.

Mrs. Claus smiled contently, "Good boy, now..." She leaned down again, close to his ass and focused her intent on careful precise movements of the toy, knowing how to plunge it in so that it would hit his P-spot perfectly. "Just relax..." She pushed it in as deep as it would go, pressing the tip down so the curve of it would angle just right to rub up against his prostate gland. "Relax, and enjoy, darling." The final word seductively rolled off of her tongue while she worked the toy in his ass.

"Uuuggggghoooohhh..." Nicks back arched even further than before as he felt his prostate being milked for his own load that didn't get to be released last night, thanks to all the Elf's releasing their own loads onto him and paying no attention to his own desire. "Oohh...yes..." He breathed, balling up his fists on the floor, flexing and unflexing his toes as his pelvis tingled. A few more gasps came out as he felt the coil beginning to tighten while Mrs. Claus spun the toy around like a winding key in his ass. His prick was left alone, but it began to throb painfully, his balls started to tighten. "Yes...ohh yes, please..." The tone of his voice went higher pitched, and he did his best to try and rock his hips into her loving attention to receive more pleasure from it. "M-Mrs. C-Claus...can I c-cum please? Please?"

He heard her giggle, "Of course honey you can cum, this night is about you remember? Go ahead and explode for me." She pulled the massager out to the tip and pushed it back in repeatedly as if she was fucking him with it, and that sent Nick over the edge.

"Ah! Aah! Thank you! Thank you Miss-UUUUHH! GONNA-AAH!" The sight of seeing his tightened up testes flex and pulse as they released the built up sexual tension from the previous night up into his currently being milked prostate gland, which happily shot the load forth and out of his cock pipe, was one she would not soon forget.

She chewed on her bottom lip while Nick squirmed beneath her, crying out in sheer bliss as his dick twitched and jumped around while his stringy shots of sperm blew out his tip and down into the bowl tucked between his legs. She slowed her thrusting to just a light massage again as he reached his climax, just to gently coax out the remaining spunk gently from him. Not every night had to be wild and lusty, a slow night focused on giving him a sweet pleasure filled experience was good for him too. Especially considering what the next few presents were before Christmas.

But either way, she happily continued rubbing his prostate with the toy while she waited for him to finish. He shot maybe a good ten or twelve jets of pure joy into the bowl forming a nice snow colored puddle in it.

Mrs. Claus sat up on his back as his cock twitched weakly, beginning to soften and Nick bowed his head low, panting after his release. "Hmm...well I guess it's a good thing I kept that syringe honey, wouldn't want to waste all that cum of yours right? Since this belly needs to grow even more, we're gonna need every drop of sperm we can get."

On the sixth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, A Prostate Milking!

The lavish red and white decorated bedroom looked quite different upside down. Nick had never observed it this way before, but he could certainly get use to it.