The 12 Days of Futa Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm,, mmm...Mmmh! Mmmmhmmmm..." Mrs. Claus kept her lips sealed as she stood over her husband, hips thrusting down hard and driving her pointed downward cock home in his ass.

Since Nick seemed to enjoy his wife being naked, except for her leather high heeled snow boots, she kept them on again. The rest of her bare flawless skin was exposed, not that he could see it very well though, being in this odd upside down, reverse pile-driver position.

She stood over his body which was face down on the floor, he legs separated and standing on each side of his body. One boot clad foot stepping down on the side of his head holding it in his rightful place, on the floor. Nick's back was arched further than it had been the night before as she bent him up towards the ceiling, hands gripping each of his ankles for support while she plowed him.

Nick wanted to scream, he wanted to cry out in joy and beg her for more, but all that came out was, "GHHGHRRR! YSSSSHHH!"

Having gotten an idea from the other night when she gagged him with her panties, Mrs. Claus decided to send a request to the workshop for a new last minute extra gift. And it was now crammed into his mouth, brighter and a deeper rose red than Nick's own nose.

His saliva slobbered down the sides of the ball gag, and his jaw ached uncomfortably, but it was worth it. The amount of pleasure surging from his wife's cock and into his rectum was mind numbing. Especially at this vertical angle, she was able to aim it almost as perfectly at his P-spot as his other toy could.

Mrs. Claus felt her own balls aching as she felt her impending load bubbling. In this position, she had already blown her load twice into his gut. And her third deposit was just about ready to come out and say hello to the man's bowels.

Her boot pressed down on the side of his white hair hard, rocking back and forth as her weight shifted to dig into his tight star. "Aaahh yes darling." She chewed her bottom lip, "Mmm I hope you enjoyed yesterday being all about you." She squatted a bit to lean closer to him, "Because the next few days-aah! ...Are going to be...nnf, all about me." She stood up straight again and this time she yanked her cock out of his butt almost all the way and slammed it back in hard, so that their flesh would clap loudly as she did so.

Nicks fingernails scratched and scrabbled at the hardwood floor. "MMFFHHMMMM!"

"I'm going to fuck you like this...every...day...now..." She shoved in hard with each word. "Your ass, belongs to my cock...Aaaahhh..." She sighed looking up toward the ceiling, loving the waves of sweetness she felt from his tight gripping muscles. "You understand slut?" Her arms pulled on his ankles hard and wide apart, nearly pulling them into a split. Nick cried out as his hamstrings whined. He wasn't very flexible, especially sporting the new belly that grew a little more with each and every drop of semen he carried like a baby. But his wife was quickly showing him that you could be forced to be more flexible than you were. "You're gonna take my dick, in each of your holes...like a good...fucking...cock...whore..." She repeated her method from before, thrusting in balls deep and holding there, then pulling it out to the tip and jamming it back inside with every word she spoke.

"MMMMHMM!! AAGGHMM!" Nicholas virtually screamed into the gag, his cock screaming out as well as his excitement leaked out of it. The clear liquid dripping onto his swollen abdomen.

His wife watched her dick disappear inside him, her cock being swallowed by his greedy little love hole, cheeks bouncing on contact with her pelvis, and her boot adjusting itself on the side of his head. Dominating him like the submissive slut he was. She began to laugh, "FUCK Yes, aaah, haah, haaaah...fuck I'm gonna cum...in you...again...aah..." Her grip on his legs suddenly was released and she removed her boot from his head, then reached down to grab him by his own hips.

Before Nick could react, he felt himself being lifted up off the floor and plopped back down onto his wife's waist. "GGRHHHMM!" He gurgled, spit bubbling out from his lips and dripping down onto his belly and mixing with the precum there.

Mrs. Claus literally pulled him off her cock and yanked him back onto it, showing off that she was quite strong for a curvy figured woman. He didn't weigh too much, but the extra baby batter weight made her arms struggle slightly. However that didn't stop her, she was too horny to care, so she fucked him like a rag doll. His arms hung down his front limply and his legs splayed out in what was almost a complete split, even more than they were before.

Her fingers dug into his supple skin at his sides and she gritted her teeth. "Ffffuck..." Neither made a sound for a second, just made pleasure filled faces as they bucked into each other, loud clapping of wet sweaty flesh echoing in the bedroom. It took him a moment before Nick realized that she was cumming again.

It came as he felt her thick girth expand and swell, then the familiar warming up of his tummy as her fresh jizz spilled inside of him. Her Christmas ornament sized balls slapped his small sack and he was sure they twitched in unison whenever they made contact.

However, even though she came, she didn't stop. She continued jerking her sex toy onto her pulsating monster. Nick's eyes slowly began to roll back as his own rising climax started surfacing. The last thing he heard before his own orgasm exploded from within him, was his wife growling, "More...more...slut..." And he felt her cock, still hard as rock, thrusting inside of him.

On the seventh day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, Ball Gags And Dirty Talk!

"Mrs. Claus, this toy is so much fun to play with!" The cute blonde-haired Elf exclaimed as she tapped the buttons on the remote in her hand.

"I'm glad you like it Glitter! Keep playing with it, I think Santa Nick likes it too." She said leaning in from behind Nick to nibble on his ear.

His wife had definitely upped the ante since Christmas was closing in, her more dominant, dirty, and intuitive side was showing through in the ideas she came up with for his presents. She had her elves cobble up another toy for them to use to pleasure her husband, and were testing it out now.

A series of four white pads were stuck onto the inside of Nicholas's thighs, all electronically connected to the remote in Glitter's hand. With just a push of a button, she would send volts of pulsing electric shocks into his legs and pelvis, surging throughout his pelvis and groin.

Nick would have screamed out in happiness and pleasure, had his ball gag present from last night not been still stuffed in his mouth. "Mmmmhmmm, MMMMMM!" He moaned out lowly, but then yelling into the red sphere prying his jaw open almost painfully. Only Mrs. Claus and the elves who designed the toy knew what the settings on it were and how they worked, Nick was completely out of the loop for this one. But it only seemed to get more and more intense as time went on.

Of course though, only two gifts at a time wouldn't be good enough for her hubby, so she got out his chain cuffs again, and locked his arms behind his back. And instead of cuffing his ankles, she brought out a festive candy cane colored, red and white spreader bar and latched the loops around his bare legs to hold them wide apart. A bonus present for today if you will.

His cock was standing up straight, rigid and his tip bumped into his bloated belly with each buck Mrs. Claus gave him from below.

She sat underneath him, his bottom sitting sweetly in her lap and her girl dick crammed all the way to the hilt inside his ass. Her hands gripped the back of his thighs while she lifted him up effortlessly, and lowered him back down all ten luscious inches of her North pole.

"Yes Mrs. Claus!" Glitter said excitedly, she was fully dressed in her green with red trimming work uniform, unlike both her bosses. Santa Nick was naked from head to toe and she appreciated the view of him like this, especially the swell in his tummy. She knew some of her lady spunk was swimming around in there and in made her heart sing knowing it. And the Mrs. Was naked as well of course, aside from the snow boots she had been wearing to bed over the last few days for some reason unknown to her. She could see one of Mrs. Clauses hefty breasts poking out from behind Mr. and she almost huffed with jealousy. Her own chest was smaller than the Mrs. And it occasionally made her jealous, though she couldn't deny under these circumstances, watching them bounce as she fucked him was very hypnotic.

Mrs. Claus felt her balls aching with the desire to impregnate her bitch again, and the tingling sensation she felt when Glitter clicked the switch again to increase the intensity made her let out a moan of her own. "Ughh, that's good Glitter sweetie. Mmm, you're about to make me and Mr. Claus veeeeryy happy with that toy..."

Glitters face lit up, "Oh! Of course Mrs. Claus!" And she clicked the button again, once more sending another charge of volts into Nick's pelvis and Mrs. Claus's cock.

Nick whimpered while his wife cooed, he got the bulk of the shock, which felt good. But it also carried some pain with it as well, his wife though, all she felt no intense sensations from the zapping. Just the sweet blissful tingle of the charge tickling her flesh and his anal muscles tensing up, squeezing and clenching down hard on her dick. "Aaaahh good girl Glitter...make us happy now sweetie pie, make Mr. and Mrs. Santa happy, and you'll get to go first on Christmas!" She offered, dropping Nick onto her shaft at a faster, rougher pace while she worked out her leg muscles thrusting up into his depths.

The young Elf's eyes seemed to sparkle when she heard that, and her own girl cock throbbed in her tights. "...Oh wow...yes, Yes Mrs. Claus!" She cranked the knob at the bottom of the switch to max, and hit the big red button again.

"AAAHAAWWGHHDDD!!" Nick shrieked as she volted him, a burning sensation zapped into his lower belly forcing him to tense up completely. His toes went pointed and he let out a guttural animalistic yell into his gag.

It hurt, but that pain seemed to be just what he needed to push his body over the edge into a reluctant, but well received orgasm.

His lover wasn't far behind him, his sphincter practically seized up. Creating an air tight seal and fantastic friction onto her schlong, "Oooooh fuck yeah!" Mrs. Claus shouted out as her testicles felt the tingling spark of their load ready to fire.

Glitter flinched a bit upon hearing such a dirty word come from her boss. But judging by the sight of her huge balls pumping out their most recent batch of tasty...thick...gooey...yummy boss cum. She figured she could bite her tongue about it this time. And simply allow them to ride their high, meanwhile she just sat and watched, slightly jealous of both of them at the moment.

Mr. Claus was lucky he got to feel another one of Mrs. Claus's loads shoot into his butt. Filling up his greedy tummy with so much sperm he should be pregnant with twenty little Elf babies! But at the same time, she was jealous that Mrs. Claus got his nice tight cock sleeve asshole wrapped around her dick, sucking the cum out of it.

"Ohhh...fooey...Christmas can't come soon enough!" She thought rubbing her thighs together trying to stifle her hard on as she thought about what it would be like on Christmas morning when she got her turn...

On the eighth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, A Hard Electro Shocking!

"Aaah! Hah, Mrs...Claus oooohh!" Glitter cried out, her eyes squeezed shut and lips parted with each heavy breath. She was held by the waist, Mrs. Claus behind her lifting her adorable perky butt up high enough so that the Elf had to stand on her tippy toes in order to meet up with her boss's pelvis. She only was dressed in her fluffy green Elf worker boots and matching hat, while Mrs. Claus had similar attire, minus the hat. "Yes! More Mrs. Claus! Oooh! Gimmie more!"

Mrs. Claus held the young Elf by the back of her elbows pulling them back, allowing her cute little B-cup titties to bounce while she railed the girl from behind. She clicked her tongue, "Now, now Glitter, what's that we've taught you about asking nicely?"

Glitter bit her lower lip, "I'm sorry Mrs. Claus, you're cock just feels soooo good...I couldn't help it." She peaked over her shoulder, "Please can I have more Mrs. Claus? I want your cum in my belly like Mr. Claus." Both Glitters breasts, and her smaller cock jumped up after each shove against her rear. The thick hunk of girl meat her boss sported, felt like it got bigger every time she used it on her. It was definitely bigger than her own, she was about seven inches hard, still bigger than Mrs. Claus of course, but she felt dwarfed by the ten inches that grew out of her boss's groin.

A deep chuckle cane from the Mrs. Chest, "Good girl..." She looked beyond Glitter's pretty face though to see how her husband was doing. "Enjoying the show honey?"

"We think he is Mrs. Claus!" Seven other Elf girls, wearing the exact same outfit that Glitter was, boots, hats, and nothing else, all gently felt along Nick's naked and bound body.

Again, Nick found himself in a precarious situation in their bedroom. His Christmas cuffs were locked on his wrists and ankles like before, but they were each attached to only one wrist and ankle per pair. That way his hands were locked close to his feet, and the spreader bar on his lower ankles held them wide apart on the edge of the bed. Similar to how he was kept the previous night, including his upright prick being as solid as ever.

Only this time, instead of the red themed ball gag holding his mouth open, it was taken apart to reveal that inside of the crimson sphere was an 'O' shaped gag. Something designed for holding his mouth open, but allowed for things to still go inside.

Surrounding Nick, the numerous Elf girls danced, swaying their wide, and narrow hips, occasionally wiggling their tits in his face, taking one of his hard nipples into their mouths and sucking. Sometimes even pressing their mammaries up against his back, Tinsel, the silver haired one, even sat in the side of his body nearly planting her bottom into his lap and laying out her long glorious legs across him and stroked his chest with them while they were there.

But, all of them were given specific orders not to touch his, or any of their own hard cocks.

"Aaaahaah! Mrs...Claus!" Glitter panted heavily, feeling her bosses hefty sack of goodies slap her own small one sending a sharp jolt each time. "I think...I'm going to...aah!" She squealed as Mrs. Claus looped one arm through both of Glitter's own, to pull her up closer to her chest. Her other hand wrapped around the small Elf's body to run up her front, stroking each bouncing breast and pinching her sweet pink nipples.

Her lips came to her pointy Elf ear, "Now you know what to do when I cum in you right sweetie?"

Same as before, Glitter chewed her lower lip, "...Yyyesss..." Her voice went up an octave and squeaked, " I...I feed it to...to Mr...Claus! AAAAHHAAHHHH!" She screamed and felt her girl cock jumping again as her sparkling shots of Elf spunk began to spew forth from her bulbous pink tip.

"Good girl...uuugghhh..." Much less exaggerated, Mrs. Claus groaned when her release hit her. The tiny girl squirming in her grasp, plus the velvety soft grip of her insides was more than enough incentive to dump a full dose of her cream into the young Elf's bowels.

Nick's toes curled as he watched his Wife's eyes lock with his own as she came, his cock twitched and cried out a bead of precum loaded with want and desire. When she told him how he would be receiving today's present, he was both excited, and sad. Because she called in some of their cutest workers, (granted all the Elf that worked for them were adorable) and had them tease him the entire time while he watched Glitter take what was suppose to be HIS load up her ass.

"Awww...are you jealous Mr. Santa?" Tinsel leaned up close to speak hotly against his sensitive neck. "We promise you'll get that cum you want."

Another voice to his side, "Yes we do Santa, we all want this belly to be big and full." She gently patted his pregnant stomach.

"And you'll get every drop you need in order to fit your coat this year." Mrs. Claus suddenly said drawing his attention back to her.

She stood immediately before him, Glitter there also, hands clasped in front of her near the still hard cock that was coated with her own slimy juices. "Are you ready for today's present Mr. Claus?" Glitter asked and the other Elves cleared back a bit to give her some room.

Eagerly Nick nodded as she climbed up and stood on the bed, bringing her pelvis eye level with Nick's face. And then she turned around.

Glitters but was something anyone in the world would give their life to be inside of just for a minute. It was two cute soft cheeks with an incredibly tight pink hole snugly between them, and just now, that same hole happened to be filled with Mrs. Claus's loads for tonight. All six of them.

The Elf girl slowly lowered herself down and reached behind her back to grip her ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Merry almost Christmas Santa!" She said before situating asshole perfectly against Nick's welcoming, and held open mouth while she relaxed. His wife and the other girls watched in awe.

He could feel her muscles moving as he poked his tongue forward to happily guide in the incoming creamy goodness. And it didn't take long before he felt the concoction that his Wife produced in her balls and then mixed up inside of Glitter began to spill out into his non-closeable lips. If he could've, he would've smiled with glee, the taste of the sweet little Elf's asshole mingled with his Wife's sperm made another lustful drop of precum ooze from his tip.

The amount of her four loads gently leaking out required several mouthfuls for him to get it all, and he made sure to swallow every chance he got. After he had a good taste of course, but he didn't want to miss out on a single drop.

'gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...'

On the ninth day of Christmas Mrs. Santa gave to me, An Elf Girl Anal Creampie!

"Well honey...do you like your new toy?" Mrs. Claus was kneeling in front of Nick who was propped into a doggy style position on the floor. A change from yesterday, but a common go to for this time of year.

And of course Nick would've replied, had he had the wherewithal to speak, as his ball gag was once more stuffed into his mouth. "Mmhghhh...yssshh mshsh clwwwss..." He tried to mumble out weakly. But the unbearably sweet and frustrating sensations coming from his cock and ass were making it even harder to focus.

His arms and legs were forced apart with the candy cane spreader bar, and a second one that Mrs. Claus had fashioned for the incoming occasions. They parted his legs wide and kept him trapped on the floor while the redheaded Elf Tinsel knelt behind him, her lips passionately kissing his tiny star between the pale globs of flesh.

Below that was an entrapped ball sack, and engorged dick that both had rings clamped tightly around their bases. Almost evilly squeezing the life out of his appendage and twin boys begging for mercy in their smooth carrying bag.

With a sadistic giggle, his wife stood to her full height, allowing her woman hood to swing down low in front of his face, her own dangling balls hung low as well. Tantalizingly close to his hungry mouth. "I bet you'd love for this torture to end. Been up here all day, trapped in your little cock cage, squeezing the life out of your sad little dick..." She raised up her leg and placed her boot clad foot onto his bare back. Her cock now hanging right up against his face, and the thick meaty texture slid along his blushing cheeks while the musky scent produced from her baby making testicles invaded his heaving for breath nostrils. "You'd love for this cock to just plow away...pound you into ecstasy, giving you the release you haven't gotten for daaays..." She spoke low, lusty, cruelly, "Isn't that right...darling?" She gently swayed her hips with each word, tapping her semi-hard hunk of girl meat against his face each time.