The 150th Slave Pt. 08: Alternative Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison lost after trying to live off lottery winnings for a year without doing any legitimate work. She particularly attracts guys who always fantasized about humiliating and screwing the high school cheerleader who would not give them the time of day when they were 17. It seems that about half the time we see her she is wearing some part of a cheerleading outfit. She says she can jump and do splits now better than she could in high school. We are not exactly friends, but I don't think she hates me anymore.

The Almighty quit protecting Ashley after she had taken a one in twelve risk about 30 times. Another woman in the congregation also went down before the word got out that a woman who went with the Rev. Jeremiah on missionary work to Eastern Europe might become so full of grace that she never returned. The Rev. Jeremiah went to prison for tax evasion. Ashley's husband moved away and married a Catholic after getting a quicky Bolrian divorce of questionable legality in the Volunteer State.

With her sponsors out of the picture, Ashley had no one to keep the BLC from taking advantage of her but the BLC did not do that. "The sponsors are really just to make the women feel more comfortable in participating. We keep our deals," Svetlana said. "First, because we have our principles even if they are unique in some ways. More importantly, the whole BLC system would break down if we did not keep our bargains. Our customers talk to each other. Once the word got out that a woman had been abused in a way to which she had not agreed when she agreed to participate in the Lottery, we'd quickly find it impossible to find participants of the quality we must have."

The BLC decided that Ashley would do a lot of breeding. They did not have to but they went out of their way to find rich Christian fundamentalists, eager to bring a quiverfull into the world, who would pay to father children with Ashley. Although I am sure she would never admit it, I think that gave Ashley exactly what she wanted in life. She could serve God part of the time, while most of the time being a BDSM submissive and screwing like crazy. She'd long ago quit pretending not to like sex although she never admitted she was as lusty a babe as the rest of us. She just was.

The BLC also acquired pain slaves from Cuba, Haiti, Kenya and Tahiti. The BLC had decided that it needed to create a more diverse collection of pain slaves and began offering a lot of money to women of color to take the risk. I guess affirmative action is constitutional in Bolry. Many normal sex slaves from all over the world were also acquired for both the Bolry and the Pacific resorts through the Lottery.

Kat was the craziest of us all. She proved it by marrying Zorski knowing that it was practically the equivalent of marrying the Bolrian Security Police. Zorski's prior wife had become a sex slave a few weeks before after having participated in the lottery many times, reportedly because she thought being at the Resort would be easier than being married to Zorski.

Kat regularly entertains whole shifts at the BLC headquarters. Reportedly, Zorski is protective of his wife and has made clear that anyone who seriously hurts Kat or leaves a mark on her can expect to suffer a very painful and fatal accident. Svetlana says that having Kat there so much has softened the BSP a little. Some of the thugs, having the experience of a cooperative woman, are a little less eager to kill and maim women who don't want to be there. "I'm told well over half of the women taken into custody by the BSP now survive and a substantial portion of them go on to lead reasonably normal lives," Svetlana said.

TWO MORE PARTS AND A PREQUEL TO COME