The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the time I had ridden a Sybian for Joe.

"-and cherish it, so you only give it to the one you marry-"

And made a sex tape, when I was almost exactly Sklyer's age.

"-because that's what proper women do!"

With her tits covered, my daughter turned to me more defiantly. "Mom! You're so OLD-fashioned!"

God, I was blushing so hard! If she only knew...

But this was my daughter, I had to protect her!

BUZZ.

Jake never texted me this much while he was at work- it must be important. I started digging for my phone in the deep pockets of my purse as I tried to explain.

"Skyler, it's not being old-fashioned. If you give a man a video like that, he'll... post it all over the internet!"

"Damon wouldn't do something like that!"

"Damon?" I asked, pulling out my phone and starting to unlock it. "Is he from around here? Or..."

She crossed her arms over her chest again. "You don't know him. He goes to college."

She threw the word at me like an insult.

But I wasn't listening, as my fumbling fingers finally got my phone unlocked.

The texts weren't from Jake's number.

They were from Joe Rizzo's.

My heart started to speed up.

"Honey, once you make a video like that," I stammered, trying to open my text app, "you lose all control over... who sees it..."

The first text read: I LIKED SEEING YOU OUT TODAY, CANDIDATE DUNCAN.

Next text: YOU LOOKED QUITE FETCHING IN YOUR LITTLE OUTFIT, EVEN THOUGH I'VE SEEN YOU WEAR LESS.

I swallowed.

Oh god!

"That, like, never happens, Mom," Skyler laughed, sliding on a pair of too-tight jeans while I still stared, dumbstruck, at my phone.

The next text read: IT GOT ME THINKING, I NEED YOUR SERVICES AGAIN LATER THIS WEEK. FRIDAY NIGHT.

He had to be joking!

I couldn't be Joe's naked serving girl again!

Not so soon!

"And if Damon shows it to his friends just once..." I stammered, starting to text Joe back with clumsy fingers. "...one of them could post it on the deep web or something!"

"Oh my god, Mom, you're being SO dramatic," Skyler giggled. "Other girls at school make videos like this for their boyfriends all the time."

NO WAY. IMPOSSIBLE, I texted him. I CAN'T.

"...and then Diedre even made like two more videos for Toby after he broke up with her but he didn't.... Mom? Are you even listening to me?!"

I snapped my head up from my phone. "Of course honey! It's just, something for the election."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "You've ALWAYS got do something for your election."

"Not right now, honey, I promise, I want to talk about this with you. It's very important you don't record any videos like that-"

Buzz.

My heart skipped a little.

"...because, um, they always catch up to you!"

Buzz.

I couldn't bear to look.

But I had to!

Skyler laughed as she tied on her canvas shoes. "It's not a big deal, Mom. It's just a thing girls do nowadays."

I opened the next text from Joe.

FRIDAY.

OR PICTURES OF MY HOT LITTLE SERVING GIRL GO ALL OVER THE WEB.

And there was an image attached.

My chest felt like a boa constrictor was tightening around it.

I opened the image to see myself nude except for my high heels and mask in that horrible bar, bending over with a red face to serve beers to two laughing men. You could see my pussy lips.

"Oh GOD!"

Skyler looked up from her shoes. "What?"

I slammed my phone closed. "Nothing! Just promise me, you won't make any videos like that for anyone ever again!"

"Moooommmmm...."

"Just promise me honey!" I was practically yelling. "If Damon shows it to one of his friends, who copies and posts it somewhere, that's it! You're nude on the internet- FOREVER!"

"Fine, whatever," my daughter sighed, rolling her eyes. "No more videos, I promise."

"Thanks honey," I said, trying to fight the urge to vomit, right there. "Now could you please get back to school? I have to..."

My heart was pounding.

"...go work on my campaign."

***

I rushed Skyler out the door then called Joe back from the master bathroom, putting at least three doors between me and the outside world.

"Joe, you've got to be insane!"

"Why, Candidate Duncan, good to hear from you again so soon," he chuckled. "Did you enjoy the picture I sent? I've got a even better video of you squirming as two men place some lime wedges in your mouth if you want-"

"I can't do another sick fundraiser for you this week!" I screamed. "I've got a family! And a husband! I'm not some stupid stripper you can just call up to perform for you at will!"

"Of course you're not, Candidate Duncan," he laughed, probably with that same unlit cigar between his teeth. "I'd have to pay a stripper to perform for me."

I balled my fists. "You corrupt, fat, despicable, old-"

"Who would you like seeing those videos of you first, I wonder? Your mother?" he chuckled. "Or your husband? Or maybe I just send them all to Good Girls Flashing and let them make a 'before' and 'after' series..."

NO!

Jake and I had fought so hard to get my first sex tape off the internet!

If Joe Rizzo started everything back up now, after Jake thought his cease and desist letter had solved everything-

A cold knot started forming inside my gut.

Because I knew I had no way out.

"Joe, please!" I begged. "I can't... not so soon!"

"Friday night. My house. Seven o'clock sharp," he laughed, as my heart started pounding in my chest. "Full make-up, your hair done for a dinner party, and as for your clothes..." I heard him chuckle.

"I liked seeing you in heels today. Wear some sexy stilettos for Friday. Something that really makes your legs look two miles long, Susan. Understand me?"

My face was burning five shades of red!

"Heels and what else?!"

If he said I'd have to be naked at his event again... oh god, I couldn't handle it!

"I'm not a monster," he laughed. "And it's a black tie event. So something elegant, say a cocktail dress? But I want it showing a LOT of cleavage. And hemmed up high to show off all of those long, beautiful legs of yours. I want you in danger of flashing people with every step. Do you have a dress like that?"

I did. But it was so revealing, I had only worn it on vacation to Jamaica with Jake, where I wouldn't see anyone I knew! And it had gotten him so revved up on the trip, we had made love in our room every night!

"Yes, but-"

"And for your underthings, I'd like a push up bra, something very lacy and expensive. Really put those knockers on a shelf. And a tiny, matching set of g-string panties; I want nothing but dental floss up that butt!"

Oh god!

My political rival was choosing my outfit, like I was his own personal sex doll!

"Joe! Please! Can't we-"

"We're going to have a very special guest for you to entertain Friday," he laughed, ignoring my pleas, "so you better come dressed exactly as I asked, bringing your biggest smile and an attitude to please. Because if not... snap snap, click click!"

He was threatening to send out my blackmail pictures to everyone!

To the voters, my family, my friends!

I squeezed my thighs together under my sundress, to keep my knees from knocking.

"Joe, you can't keep doing this! I can't be your... party toy forever!"

"Who said forever? The election is four weeks away, and this is just business," he laughed. "If we ever see each other after that, well, it will just be... socially, Candidate Duncan."

My head was spinning.

This was going to be so humiliating!

Who was the special guest he was talking about?!

And what the hell was he going to have me do for him?!

I swallowed. "Please, Joe.... I get a mask again Friday? You're not going to... make me go out there without a mask, right?"

I heard him laugh again, a big, unconcerned belly laugh.

"Why Candidate Duncan, that's the fun of it! Everyone else will be seeing just another cheap stripper, paid to show off her goods to the crowd... and only I'll know you really are, under that mask." He laughed again. "Vixen."

And I could hear him still laughing as he hung up on me.

***

At 6:52 Friday night I circled Joe's large Florida mansion one more time.

There were so many cars in his driveway- like he was throwing a party for half the county! There was no way I could get in without being seen by someone I knew!

What should I do?

A minute later my phone buzzed.

USE THE SERVANT'S ENTRANCE IN THE BACK. GATE CODE 9119.

I circled the house one more time, saw the gate and used the code to enter. Near the rear of the house there were trucks for caterers, but I didn't think any of the Mexican serving staff would recognize me. Or so I hoped!

I pulled up next to Joe's back door, frantically wondering what to do next.

He didn't expect me to just walk in, did he?

I finally saw a portly figure standing next to his open, dimly-lit garage, a tux draped over his large frame. Joe waved me out of the car with annoyance.

I opened the door and got out, it was so hard not to flash my panties at the caterers in this ridiculously short skirt, or to cross Joe's gravel driveway without breaking my ankles in my tallest six-inch heels; I had never worn both of these together out of the bedroom before- they were for Jake only!

"You're late."

My watch read 7:01.

"Come on," Joe said brusquely, motioning deeper into his darkened garage.

I followed, my pulse starting to spike.

No one knew even I was here!

I had told Jake I was going to speak at a Woman's Rally in Ft. Lauderdale, so not to expect me home until after midnight. Then I had changed in a gas station bathroom out in the boonies, and turned off my phone just in case.

And now I was alone in a nearly pitch black garage with Joe Rizzo. Who outweighed me by an easy hundred plus pounds. And I was wearing this ridiculous dress with tottering, impractical heels, barely able to walk, much less run. If he lunged at me right now...

Or just pushed me over...

Joe stopped in front of a shiny box the size of a refrigerator, with short wooden steps leading up to its waist-high entrance.

"Get in, honey."

My eyes bugged out. This was how white slavery rings started!

"No way!"

He sighed, then turned the box around- it was on a rolling cart- so I could see the ribbons and wrapping paper making it shiny, and the fanciful writing on the side. "HAPPY 65TH BIRTHDAY!" it read in huge, cursive letters. Also: "HAPPY RETIREMENT!"

"It's a fake birthday cake, Candidate Duncan. You're only going to be inside a few minutes, then you're going to jump out and surprise everyone."

Okay, this was not how white slavery rings started.

But still, fear gripped me.

There could be anyone inside at that party. People I knew! And I was wearing a horribly revealing little cocktail dress that almost showed off my ass and panties with every step!

I swallowed hard, clutching my purse, not moving forward an inch. "My mask?"

He laughed, then started digging in his tux pocket. "Aww, I was going to see if I could convince you to go without that this time."

As if!

Wearing these high heels, in this little dress, jumping out of a fake cake like some floozy?! I would look ridiculous!

He finally held out a flimsy piece of black cloth, barely enough to cover me from eyebrow to upper cheek. But when I reached for it, he snatched his hand back.

"In the box first, Candidate Duncan. We've got a schedule to keep, if you're going to make the birthday boy happy."

I blushed even harder.

Even now, he had to play power games with me!

I started climbing the rickety wooden stairs leading up into the fake birthday cake. I had to make a choice between holding down the hem of my tiny cocktail dress or gripping the loose railing, and after my first slip and almost twisting an ankle I grabbed at the railing, only to hear a low whistle behind me.

"God, I love a woman in a g-string."

I blushed and held down the back of my dress with both hands again. Even being cautious, I hadn't been able to keep Joe from seeing my bare ass!

How would I maintain my modesty for a whole party?!

I stepped inside and angrily turned to face him, starting to shiver in the cool evening air of his open garage.

"Okay, I'm in your stupid birthday cake! Can I have my mask now please?!"

For a horrible second, I saw him flinch at my words, and consider not giving the mask to me.

No!

I had to hide who I was! Especially to a crowd this upper class!

"You know, while I appreciate you dressing up for this fancy occasion just like I ordered," Joe laughed, twirling the masquerade mask on his fat finger, "I think I'd rather have you jump out of that cake just like the Good Lord intended you to be. With a big smile, and bare-ass, buck naked."

My legs almost gave out.

No!

Not again!

"Joe, no! I'm sorry!" I begged, reaching for the mask. "I won't call the cake stupid again! Look, I'll put on the mask and I'll jump out of this cake in a great mood and even sing the Happy Birthday song if you want me to or something!"

He just chuckled. "You knew this is how you'd always end the night, Candidate Duncan. I'm just getting you there a little faster."

My white knuckles still held down the hem of my dress. "Joe! I can't! Be naked in front of a huge crowd again!"

"Well, not unless you'd like that crowd seeing a video of you serving drinks at a bar, buck naked. Or having a big ol' orgasm on that Sybian in my office? I had forgotten about that wonderful little gem I recorded, maybe I could pull aside a few guests and show them in private..."

I shivered. That machine had made me cum SO hard- I had lost all control of my body and my voice! I had moaned and bucked like wanton nympho!

It was horrible!

And to have ANYONE else seeing that-

My face flushed as I reached behind my back to start undoing my expensive cocktail dress, my fingers fumbling with the hooks. "Why did you ask me to wear this stupid thing if you were going to immediately make me get out of it?!"

"Because it's more fun this way," he laughed, watching me without shame. "Seeing you strip out of that saucy little number, your face red as you realize your place tonight... it's so much more sublime than having you peel off some stupid sweatpants."

My face and chest burned as he laughed at my predicament; but what choice did I have?!

I had to keep my secrets hidden!

But when he had specifically asked me to wear this cocktail dress, a small part of me had hoped-

No, that was stupid Susan!

Stupid stupid stupid!

I could feel his eyes all over me as I undid the last hook and slid the silky dress down my long, shaved legs, then angrily handed it to him.

"Mmmm, that's nice. And now the bra. Let me see those amazing tits again."

Oh god, I was stripping for him again!

This was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from!

I undid my clasp and shimmied out of my bra, covering my chest as I tossed it to him.

"Oh, Susan, don't be shy," he laughed, look right at my arms. "We both know you aren't."

That made me blush even more.

I had a Master's degree for goodness sake!

I had been on the Honor Roll!

And the Morals Committee!

"If you get your nipples hard and beg really nicely," Joe laughed, "and I might just let you keep your little g-string on for the party. It is a formal event, after all."

Oh god!

This couldn't be happening!

But it would still be miles better than being totally naked!

I gulped and lowered my arms, letting my tits swing free.

"Please Joe," I panted. "Let me keep my panties on!"

He laughed. "Lets see those highbeams, Candidate Duncan. Or do you need some ice cubes?"

I blushed harder. This was too much!

But if there was even a chance I could at least keep from showing my bare pussy to everyone inside-

I closed my eyes, taking a nipple between in each thumb and forefinger. The cold air of his open garage helped, but to get fully hard, I'd have to actually get turned on. I didn't want to, in front of this horrible man, but if it protected my modesty just a little...

I swallowed, rolling my nipples in just the right way. I started to pant as I felt the heat building in my center-

Click!

My eyes flew open. He had snapped a picture! With flash!

"Joe!"

"Just something to remember the night by," he laughed. "You'll have your mask on for the rest of it." He reviewed his camera. "Oh yeah, your face came out great in that one."

Oh god- I was going to die!

He had a picture of me playing with my nipples for him- with my face showing!

"Now then. Beg me. Or you're wearing nothing but that pretty little smile tonight."

"Joe! Please!" I said, my face burning as my nipples got hard, right in front of him. Why did this garage have to be so damned cold?! "Please please please- let me keep my panties on tonight!"

"Why?"

Oh god!

"Because," I gulped, "I'm... a good woman. I'm not like this- I don't strip totally naked for people!"

"God, I wish I had that on tape," he laughed, slapping his knee. "Stick in the mud family values Susan Duncan, her nips hard as rocks, begging me to let her keep her panties on because she's a good girl! Oh hell, this is too rich!"

I burned, humiliated and shivering as he laughed.

"Okay, enough stalling Duncan," he said, wiping a tear from his wrinkled eye. "Take off that g-string and toss it to me. You'll be naked, just like last time."

I gasped. "Joe!"

"Five seconds, Candidate Duncan. Or I walk right inside with your purse and your clothes and go straight to my computer to-"

He didn't even have to finish that sentence! As humiliated as I was, it could always get worse! I didn't even have my car keys- they were in my purse!

I dropped my panties in record time.

Oh god Jake, I'm sorry!

"Perfect," he laughed, collecting my last meaningful piece of clothing, then looked at my shivering, naked body. "That body really is a national treasure. If I could write a law to force you to strip for the town every week from here on out I would- and it would pass by a landslide!"

I blushed, trying and failing to cover both my tits and pussy. In the cool evening air my nipples were already hard, and I could feel the light breeze off the water caressing my naked ass. I was naked and at his mercy again!

"Joe! The mask!"

He finally threw the tiny piece of cloth to me. "Of course. I wouldn't want you to go without your outfit for tonight, Vixen."

I caught it in the air and threw it on. Thank god no one had walked by his garage while all this had been going on!

Joe took the top of the cake, a heavy cardboard lid decorated to look like frosting, and started settling it over my head. I had to crouch down for it to fit.

"Now, when the singing stops, I'll knock on the side of the box and you come bursting through the top like a rocket- with your biggest, brightest birthday smile on your face," he warned, getting it into place. "And not covering up an inch of the good stuff, you hear me? If I don't see a BIG smile and all the goods the second you pop out of the top, I'm sending ALL those videos to your family tonight, get it?"

My heart started beating a mile a minute as the lid started closing above me.

This was really going to happen!

But I had so many questions!

"Joe! How many people are at the party?!" I asked, as he lowered the top into place, closing off all my light. "Is there anyone here who would know me?!"