The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers

He just laughed and sealed me inside the cramped, pitch-black cardboard prison.

***

I was a nervous shaking mess, waiting in the dark for my big moment.

I was totally naked, except for stupid six-inch high heels that barely let the balls of my feet touch the ground and a little masquerade mask that wouldn't hide my identity for a second if anyone I knew saw me! And like an idiot, I had done my hair and makeup for an elegant night out, so I looked like I wanted to be here!

I was trapped inside a small, scratchy, pitch black cardboard box and I was going to jump out of it like some stupid candygram on Joe's command. Nude!

And who was at this huge party!?

The thought gave me shivers, and I had nothing to do but stew on it.

Joe had said I would only be in the box for a few minutes, but it was more like twenty. I could just imagine Rizzo laughing and sipping drinks at his party, taking his time talking to guests, smiling because he knew his biggest political rival was trapped, naked in a box inside his garage!

I hugged myself, waiting, but the feeling of my hands rubbing my shaved legs, thighs, calves just made the situation worse. I really was baby smooth- everywhere!

When I finally heard heavy footsteps coming closer and the cart jerked into motion, it was almost a relief. For a nano-second.

But then I realized: this was really happening!

I was going to be a nude stripper, jumping out of a cake at some random man's birthday party!

I knelt inside, shaking, using my hands to steady myself as I was rolled up stairs, over thresholds, into the middle of a loud, singing group.

The singing was so loud!

There must be a hundred people around me!

OH GOD!

My insides were in turmoil, my throat dry as the desert, but as the last verses of "Happy Birthday To You..." dropped away, I gathered my feet below me.

Oh god oh god oh god-

The singing stopped.

There was a loud, expectant pause.

And then someone slapped the side of the box.

Using every bit of my nerves I forced a smile on my face and pushed hard off my high heels and burst out through the pre-cut cardboard top...

Into an elegant, black-tie party of at least a hundred and fifty people all from my town.

My heart stopped dead.

Most of the men were cops, in full dress uniform. And there were women in the crowd, wearing pearls, designer dresses, some of them trophy wives from my own country club! And I standing in the middle of them totally nude, tits, ass and pussy visible to everyone!

OH GODDDD-

Even as I blinked under the suddenly bright lights, still smiling my stupid forced stripper smile for Joe, my arms up in a big cheerleader cheer, the party-goers seemed stunned, not knowing what to make of me. We looked at each other for another long, horrible silent second.

And then the young male cops let loose a cheer loud enough to shake the walls.

The few civilian men, dressed in suits and tuxes, started clapping as well, and the women finally joined. Even if they didn't appreciate the show, they at least appreciated the gesture behind it.

I recognized some of the younger policemen as ones I had seen around town!

Hopefully they'd be looking at my body, and not my face!

As my heart was exploding, Joe Rizzo was bringing an older gray-haired man, approximately sixty-five, to the front of the cake.

"Here she is, Commissioner! The sweetest birthday gift you'll ever get."

Oh god- this was the Police Commissioner Talbot's party?!

I had sat on his lap as a schoolgirl, when he had played Santa Claus in the mall!

He had signed my petition to get on the November ballot!

I talked to him every year when Officer Friendly came to Skyler's school!

He would recognize me FOR SURE!

But Commissioner Talbot just looked up at my bouncing tits, my bare, shaved pussy lips that Joe had forbade me to cover, and just shook his head and laughed.

"Oh my word, Joe- I didn't think people did things like this anymore!" he laughed, wiping a tear from his eyes. "It reminds me of the retirement party we gave the OLD police chief, way back in '63!"

"Well, I wanted to send you off in the same grand fashion," I heard Joe say over the cheering and whistling cops. "You're just as good as old Sawyer was!"

The Commissioner's eyes finally left my bare breasts as the cheers died down, to focus on my face. "Where did you even find a good old-fashioned girl like this?" he laughed. "She looks like a barrel of fun."

"Oh, I didn't have to go far," Joe laughed, winking at me. "A much shorter distance than you might think, in fact."

My eyes bugged out as the nearest rows of the crowd started looking at me harder. Based on Joe's words, they were all trying to figure out if they knew me from somewhere!

I had to do something!

Anything!

Even though I could barely talk, and the butterflies were trying to tear their way out of my nude, unprotected belly, I cleared my throat, and in my huskiest, most Marylyn Monroe voice, started to sing.

"Happy Birthday.... Mister Commissioner..."

The cops cheered again and everyone forgot, for a moment, trying to figure out who I was.

I slid my hands up and down my curves just like I had seen Marylyn do in that old video. Except that she had been wearing a dress while she did it, and I was bare ass naked!

I felt so dirty- but anything to keep their mind off my face!

"Happy Birthday... To You..."

I made my voice as breathy and sexy and affected as I could, praying that no one would recognize it! I even puckered my lips and sexily bit the edge of my finger with my teeth, arching my back so my tits stuck out more pleasingly.

If Jake saw me now, I'd be divorced in a second!

"Happy Birthday... Mister Commissioner..."

The trophy wives, disgusted at what they saw, started to file out the back of the room. The smart husbands followed. But the young unmarried cops, however, cheered and started taking pictures and videos on their cellphones.

NO!

But I couldn't stop singing now. I was just a cheap stripper Joe had 'hired' for the night. I had to keep playing the part!

My face burning red as I heard twenty cellphone cameras beeping, I continued giving the Police Commissioner the most degrading birthday song I had ever sung. The old man blushed a little as I swayed in front of him- totally naked- and he got pats on the back or handshakes from his officers, some of whom whispered things into his ear, after which both men would look at me and laugh!

They were discussing my body, right as I stood there in front of them!

But as I finally finished the song, all of the country club crowd that might know me were gone, and I was about to collapse back into the box, on shaky legs. At least the night was over!

Joe lead a rousing final round of applause as I wanted to die- they were clapping for my tits and ass, not my singing!- and then said, "Alright, Vixen, come down and give the old Chief a hug before you go."

A hug!

With all these men watching?!

But I had no choice.

And with the edge of the box almost at my upper thighs, I'd have to step over it to get out-

I tried to cover my pussy as I stepped over the edge- I tried!- but even then I heard the young men on one side of the room hoot and break into laughter.

"Shit Sergeant- I just saw all the way up to her tonsils!"

"Damn, now that's a vag!"

"I think they call that 'love tunnel', Lieutenant."

Oh god!

Half the room had just gotten a better view up my pussy than my gynecologist did!

My entire body was shaking with humiliation, my face dark red, as I tottered down the steps to stand in front of a kindly, smiling old man.

I could barely talk!

But I still I tried to make my voice high pitched and dumb sounding, like a stripper's might.

"Happy.. Happy birthday sir!"

"Why thank you young lady," he laughed, holding his arms out warmly.

I gave him a polite hug, not wanting to drag my hard nipples across the cold medals of his uniform.

And then Commissioner Tolbert slid his hands down my back and pulled me forward with two firm handfuls of my bare ass.

"HEY!" I cried, jumping onto my toes, which is exactly what he wanted. My naked tits mashed against his face while he squeezed and groped my ass with strong, powerful hands. "Commissioner!"

The crowd cheered as I struggled, trapped in his grip.

"The old man's still got it!"

"You'd have it to, faced with tits and ass like that!"

"Get a picture, Sergeant, quick, get a picture!"

Talbot gave the crowd a thumbs up, one hand still holding me to him by my ass as I blushed and tried to bury my face in his shoulder to hide my face as another round of pictures, from closer this time, were taken.

"Now give her a birthday spanking!" one of the boys laughed.

"NO!" I cried, trying to squirm away.

But it was too late.

The hand giving a thumbs up closed like a vise around my waist, and then Commissioner Talbot, who had run the polite, friendly police department as long as I had lived in town, reared back with his other hand and gave me a spank that took my breath away.

SMMMAAACK!

"Oh fuck!" I cried.

He still had his strength!

It was like getting hit with a bullwhip!

"ONE!" a few boys in the crowd cheered, and that's when I really started whimpering.

I couldn't take sixty-four more of these!

"No!"

I felt his hand leave my bare ass again...

SMMMAAACK!

"NO!"

SMMMAAACK!

"Ahhh!"

SMMMAAACK!

"Stop! Please!"

He was hitting the exact same spot, every time! My ass was already on fire and I couldn't help but jump and wail like some Little Anne Fannie- it really hurt!

And the crowd was loving it.

"Give her some more Chief!"

"Yeah- don't let her sit down all weekend!"

"Show her what we do to loose women in these parts!"

Loose women?!

I had only slept with one man in my entire life!

I didn't want to be here!

I didn't want to be naked in high heels and makeup in front of all these men, getting spanked like a cheap stripper! I was a good wife and neighbor! A pillar of this community-

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

"Owwww! FUCK!"

"Language young lady," Tolbert laughed. "We don't tolerate that sort of debauchery around here."

"No, wait-"

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

The crowd laughed again, watching me be taken apart.

I was squirming, hopping on the toes of my high heels, trying to cover my butt and being stopped by his strong hand around my waist. "Stop! Please!"

I heard the Commissioner laugh in my ear. "Have you learned your lesson, young lady? Do you promise not to curse again in proper company?"

"Yes, I promise!" I wailed. "I won't-"

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

SMMMAAACK!

"Owwww fuuuuuu.... yes!" I begged, biting my lip. "I promise!"

The other cops were rolling on the floor with laughter.

"You promise to find a good husband, and put aside your wicked ways to live a decent life?"

SMMMAAACK!

"YES! I PROMISE! I'll be DECENT!"

"Decent girls don't prance around with all their clothes off," he laughed, spanking my red, burning butt again. "Decent girls don't jump of cakes naked. You promise to wear clothes in public? From now on?

And then he gave me the three hardest spanks yet.

SMMMMMMAAACK!

SMMMMMMAAACK!

SMMMMMMAAACK!

"YES I PROMISE!" I begged, tears leaking from my eyes. "I'LL ALWAYS WEAR CLOTHES IN PUBLIC FROM NOW ON! I PROMISE I PROMISE!"

I waited, tensing for the next smack on my burning butt, but none came. Instead, Commissioner Talbot just rubbed and squeezed my burning ass, and even that hurt.

"Alright boys, you heard her," he laughed. "I think she's learned her lesson," he said, finally releasing his vice grip on my waist. The crowd laughed as I took a big step away, sniffling and gingerly rubbing my stinging butt.

"Awww, Chief, you can't keep converting all of our strippers into a church gals!" one man cried. "And she's a prime piece, too!"

"Don't worry Clem, she'll be back," his friend told him. "Girls like that can't stay away."

Now my face burned too. I wasn't a 'girl like this'!

I was a wife! And mother!

Talbot tipped his hat at Rizzo. "Joe, you old dog, getting me a cake girl- I still can't believe it!" Shaking his head, he walked towards the kitchen. "Alright, let me see to the other guests. My good wife is out there, somewhere."

Oh thank god!

I could finally put on my clothes and get out of this-

"Hey Joe!" one of the younger cops laughed, stepping up and grabbing my waist. "Mind if I get a picture with the birthday girl before she goes? To remember her by?"

"Yeah! Me too!" another cop laughed. "To 'remember' her."

"I'm next!"

"I'm in!"

I stamped my heel, trying to pull away from the younger cop while looking at Rizzo with hard eyes. "No! No way, Joe!"

But he just turned away with a wave of his hand. "Go ahead boys. I've got her all night."

***

The crowd of cops formed a fence around me as Joe laughed and walked off, deaf to my pleas.

"No! Wait! Joe!" One cop was already grabbing at my waist to pull me into a shot, as his buddy lined up the camera. "Please, sir! Pictures... weren't part of my...um... contract!"

He just squeezed me harder around my waist, making me stand pressed right next to him. "Well then, Honey, just consider this a perk."

And he pinched my stinging ass as his friend took the shot!

"Hey!"

The crowd of cops laughed as I jumped away, covering my tender butt, but the next cop was already lining up beside me.

"My turn, nudie girl."

And he placed his strong hand right on my bare ass and held it there throughout the whole picture!

"Stop it! You can't just paw at me like that-"

I tried to resist, tried to get away, but I was just one naked housewife in too high heels and they were young, trained men at the peak of their strength and horniness. I didn't stand a chance of breaking through that blue wall.

I was passed from laughing one cop to another, pushed around by iron hands on my waist or a quick stinging slap on my ass, the men laughing as I yelped and whimpered and went exactly where they wanted me. Every one of them put a hand on my bare ribs or bare waist or nude butt, their fingers stroking my bare skin, making me shiver with...

Oh god, lust?

I couldn't be enjoying this, could I?

I loved it when Jake ordered me to strip and spanked me- but that was my husband! I couldn't start getting turned on by these other men!

"Smile honey, and give me a kiss," one young cop laughed as he lined up his selfie. "It will make a better shot!"

"Please, sir-" I begged, trying to pull away.

But his arm around me was like steel. "The longer you fight, the longer I'm just going to hold you here honey. Just give me a kiss and it will be over!"

I blushed.

I couldn't do this! Kiss another man?!

But Joe was gone. I was helpless. Alone, with twenty horny young men...

I closed my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"No, like in those old pictures!" he laughed, not letting go. "Raise one foot while you're kissing me!"

The crowd roared, and I knew I had to.

I closed my eyes, forced a smile, and raised one foot behind me like some stupid pin-up while I leaned forward and kissed a strange, strong young man on his cheek.

His stubble scratched my lips. I could smell the aftershave on his neck and the brandy on his breath. And his hands were firmly cupping my naked ass, right as the flash went off.

After that, every cop wanted a 'kissing' picture.

Some from the front, some from the side, some dipped me like a long lost lover, their hands on my bare ribs, my waist, my ass, as their friends took picture after picture. And then one of them surprised me, turning his head at the last second so I kissed him on the lips!

I tried to gasp in protest, to squirm, but then I was passed to another man, forced to kiss him on the lips just as deeply.

No! This was wrong!

I was a married woman!

But there was no time to think.

I was being passed from one cop to another without a break. So many different men were touching me. I was a naked, helpless toy being passed between them. My nipples were so hard!

And then one of them ran his thumb over my rock-hard nipple as we kissed, sending instant wetness to the burning ache between my thighs.

And then another man did it, and another; I was getting my tits felt up by half the town's police force!

Some men came back for a second or third picture, getting a better handle on my breasts as they pressed their crotches against mine. I could feel their hard-ons pressing against me, their throbbing urgency pulsing through dress pants, right against my pussy.

And some of those cocks were really big...

Oh god, I would need to get fucked hard by Jake tonight!

The men started pulling my hand down to their crotches during the pictures.

I had big, strange cocks pulsing against my small palm as we kissed and kissed.

I could feel each one throbbing against my fingers.

I squeezed.

"Shit, she's giving me a hand job!" the cop I was kissing laughed

"No I didn't!" I blushed as I immediately let go. "It was... an accident!"

Soon every cop was guiding my hand down to his crotch. I was being passed even faster from cop to cop, red-faced and out of breath, with rock hard nipples and my throbbing pussy desperate between my legs, touching rock hard cock after cock through their pants-

And then a shrill, loud woman laughed from the entrance to the room.

The cops parted to see who it was, and that's when I saw, leaning against the archway in a little black party dress and high heels with a martini in her hand, Bethany Silver.

She flashed me a very evil smile.

"Well! It looks like somebody's having fun tonight!"

***

The young cops broke away, embarrassed to be caught by a smirking upper class trophy wife from their town. They put me back on my feet and left me, nude and shaking in my heels, alone with Bethany in the large room.

I tried to change my voice as I talked, making it high pitched and different.

"Well, um, thank you miss! I'll just um, get back in my cake then, and-"

"Oh cut the crap Susan, we both know it's you under that stupid mask."

I frantically looked around- thank god the hallway was empty! "Bethany! Don't use my name!"

"And why not Susan?" she laughed, as my heart threatened to explode. "You obviously don't have any problem showing everything ELSE off to the world; why not blab your real name too?"

I blushed even harder, covering my tits and pussy. It was so much worse, to be exposed this way- to another woman!

"Bethany- please!" I begged her in the now empty room. "Quiet!"

"And to think, I almost didn't come to this stupid party," she laughed, picking a mini-hot dog off a tray with a toothpick. "And when I got here late, I almost left when I saw they didn't have valet parking. But I'm SO glad I came in, because what is the first thing I saw except for known hussy-about-town Susan Duncan nude and kissing every cop whose baton she could grab! On film!"

My face was burning. "It's not like that! I'm... I'm wearing a mask!"

"Yes, quite the disguise," she laughed, taking a bite of her mini-hot dog. "How did you and Joe even arrange this anyway? I thought you two were mortal enemies."

"We are!" I gasped, looking around. I had to end this conversation before someone else walked in! I felt even more naked now than I had jumping out of that cake! "He's..." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "He's blackmailing me!"

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers