The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With what? Proof of your real weight?"

God, that bitch! "No! With...." -I tried to think- "With that video of younger me you saw before!"

"Ohhhh, that," Bethany chuckled. "You thought you were so smart, getting your sex tape pulled off the web before I could make a copy! Looks like someone beat stupid Susan to it."

She kept saying my name!

"Bethany, please! You can't tell anyone about this!"

"Well, that tacky mask may have kept the men from recognizing you, they were all probably looking at those ridiculous tits anyway," she laughed, going for another mini hot dog. "But I could recognize that fat ass anywhere. So the real question is-" She bit into her weiner. "-what are you going to do to keep ME from blackmailing you too?"

I shook my head, helpless. I was already naked and humiliated- what more did she want?

"I... I don't have anything else to give!"

"Oh Honey, you've got plenty," she laughed, turning away. "Follow me."

***

I was pulling at the back of Bethany's dress as I followed her towards the great room, as my life flashed before my eyes. She was going towards where all the guests had gathered!

"Bethany please! Slow down! Stop!"

"Why should I stop Susan? What could you possibly do to keep me from telling everyone about your slutty secret life, Susan?"

"I don't know!" I begged. "I just need you to stop saying my name!"

She laughed as we turned the corner into the thankfully empty except for serving staff kitchen, then walked into the room where Joe and Commissioner Talbot had gathered the guests to cut his huge, actual birthday cake, a hundred people milling about around them.

I froze as the rear ranks of the crowd, men and women, turned to stare at me as I entered.

It was like being stripped in front of them all over again!

Bethany snapped her fingers at me like I was a dog. "Follow. Or you know what happens."

And then she walked right into the heart of the crowd.

I followed, my stomach tightening with every step. What the hell was she planning?!

My legs started shaking, but I did. The crowd was so close, on all sides of me!

"Hey Joe!" Bethany laughed, her shrill voice carrying over the din. "Don't you think our cake girl should be helping hand out the birthday cake?!"

Rizzo looked in our direction. He saw my horrified eyes, me shaking my head frantically at him, hoping against hope-

"Well, come on up then!" he laughed. "Come on up!"

The crowd cheered and parted eagerly, as Bethany pulled me forward by the wrist. "Come on

stripper," she laughed. "Let's really show you off right!"

Shuttling between the Commissioner and his guests, handing out pieces of cake like a servant- it was so much more intimate than when I had jumped out of the cake! Instead of being up on a pedestal, now I could feel the cloth of the men's suits as we brushed by them, smell the women's perfume as we passed, feel the heat from their bodies.

I had to look each one in the eyes and ask if they wanted chocolate or vanilla, hear their giggles as they ordered me around. These were richest housewives in the entire county, their designer dresses and pearls costing more than my car, watching me with contempt as I shuffled between them nude except for my stupid, unstable high heels. And I could hear every catty comment they made behind my back.

"-probably a high school dropout if you ask me. Decent girls wouldn't do such a thing!"

"-uncle probably touched her one Christmas. That's how most of these strippers are made."

"-we'll have to watch our husbands around her. I bet she'd suck them off in the bathroom for 20 bucks and a ride home!"

My face burned as I bit my tongue, pretending not to hear.

No! I wanted to scream. I was a good wife! A faithful, conservative woman, probably more educated than all them!

I wasn't just a naked stripper slut!

Then one of the older married men slapped my ass after I had handed him cake, and the crowd laughed when I yelped out loud.

After that more men started to do it, pinching my bare bottom and saying "Thanks, Sugar!" as my face just burned. These were bankers and lawyers- and they were treating me like a common sex slave! In public!

And Bethany was just watching, loving every second of it as I humiliated myself in front of people we both knew!

I saw Bethany and Joe start to have a private discussion, Joe talking but Bethany was definitely leading it. I almost threw up as I tried to think what it could be about.

What was she saying to him?!

After the fourth man pinched my ass, making my nipples start to harden again, I went up to them in the corner.

"Bethany- please!" I whispered. "Can't I stop now?!"

She laughed, speaking at a normal voice. "What was your name again stripper? I didn't catch it before."

A third of the room must have heard her!

She was daring me to say something, anything!

Now I was panting too, my fight or flight kicking in. I couldn't do this! I couldn't let my secret get out!

"Vix... Vixen!" I finally gasped. "My name's Vixen!"

She laughed. "So appropriate. Finish serving the cake, Vixen."

Joe laughed, looking at my face. "You better do what she says."

I was about to cry. My blackmailer was letting the bitch I hated most in the state pull my strings!

Bethany called after me as I left, loud enough to be heard by everyone. "And say 'Thank you!' when a nice man pinches your ass- it's a compliment!"

***

I had rock hard nipples and an extremely tender ass when I finally got done handing out all of the birthday cake. After Bethany's comment, the older men had been incorrigible, even in front of their wives. And the worst part was that I had to say 'Thank you' each time one of them did it!

It was the worst night of my life, worse than even with Joe's dockworkers in the bar, and I was shaking when Joe finally waved me over.

"Okay Vixen, you've earned your keep for the night," he laughed. "Go wait in my study and I'll bring around your clothes."

I thanked him profusely, blushing as I scurried past the guests one last time, totally nude, to wait in his sports-memorbilia lined study.

I shivered, waiting for him to return, wearing only high heels and my mask, but when the door, it wasn't Joe. It was Bethany again.

And she was leading Commissioner Talbot behind her.

"See, Chief?" she laughed, waving at me. "Our girl just HAD to get a picture with you before she left- she's still dressed for it!"

The old man laughed as I blushed and covered myself again with my hands again, or tried to.

God, I hated being naked!

"So she is," he said, shaking his head. "Young lady, don't you ever want to get dressed?"

"Yes sir- I do!" I yelped, hiding my pussy behind the corner of Joe's desk as they walked closer. "Bethany! What is this?"

"I brought the birthday boy in for one last picture, just like you asked me," she laughed. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

She was testing me again, daring me to contradict her story. But I couldn't- who knows what she might do then?

"Go ahead and stand right there," she told the Commissioner. "And you, why don't you mince your naked butt out here? The quicker we take the picture, the quicker you can go!"

I swallowed- she wasn't going to let me out of this!

I tottered on my stupidly high heels around the table, Talbot chuckling as I stood next to him again, totally nude.

"No no no," Bethany laughed from behind her phone. "Closer! Why don't you wrap one leg around our lucky boy? And Chief, feel free to get a nice handful of our stripper's butt; she doesn't seem to mind!"

The hell I didn't!

But I couldn't object now.

I blushed even harder as I bent a knee, wrapping my nude leg around him like a ballroom dancer as Talbot slid a hand behind me and grabbed a firm, solid handful of my bare ass! My face was beet red as I felt his strong fingertips resting deep inside my rear cleavage- he was practically touching my asshole!

He pulled me closer, my bare breasts mashed against his side as Bethany raised the camera.

The camera on her phone- I realized.

Now she'd have pictures of me too!

She looked at her screen, lining up the shot. "Oh, you two are still too far away. Don't be shy- get right up against him." I was practically humping his leg- what more did she want?!

"I don't think I-"

"Oh come on, just hurry up and get a little closer, Susan!"

My knees almost gave out.

"BETHANY!"

She had done it.

She'd killed me!

"Susan?" Commissioner Talbot took a half step away, looking my nude body up and down, his eyes getting wider in recognition as he looked at my long brown hair, my tits and figure again, as if for the first time. "Susan... Duncan?"

Bethany giggled, using both hands to cover her mouth. "Oooops!"

I would have fallen over if I hadn't been leaning on Commissioner Talbot!

It was out!

This was the end!

"Bethany!"

Bethany laughed innocently, as my heart threatened to give out. "Silly me! But you can keep a secret, right Commissioner?"

He had stepped back another half step, out of my grip now, still looking me up and down. "I sure... can. But I never expected... Susan Duncan! Your husband and I play poker together once a month!"

I grabbed his suit jacket, tears starting in my eyes. "Please sir! Don't tell... Jake! This was just a silly... joke!"

Bethany was smiling at us. "Yes, it was just a little lark between Joe, Susan and I. Oh Susan, go ahead and take off your mask. It's just us and the commissioner now."

I wanted to run- to hide- but where could I go?

And what good would that do?!

My fingers were shaking as I pulled the masquerade mask up to my forehead, showing my face.

"Hello... Chief."

I was blushing from head to toe!

Now, with the mask resting on my forehead, I really was nude before him!

I blushed even harder, covering my tits with my arms, turning my hips a little to the side to cover my shaved pussy.

Talbot was shaking his head, halfway between a laugh and a frown. "Susan Duncan... my Lord and Stars I never expected you to... well, you folks certainly went all out didn't you?"

Bethany laughed. "It was Joe's idea at first. He wanted to give you a special send off for your 65th. I put the call out at the country club for ladies who might help spice things up and Susan jumped at the chance!" Bethany put an arm around my shoulders as if we were fast friends. "Didn't you Susan?"

I was dying, my face fully red as Commissioner Talbot looked my naked body up and down again!

I wanted to die!

But I was going to kill Bethany first!

"Yes," I gulped. "That's what happened."

"I set up the cake, but I never expected her to come out fully nude!" Bethany laughed. "I thought maybe a bikini, or some tassels on her tits, but she went the full monty! Isn't she such a good sport?!"

The chief chuckled, still looking my exposed, naked body over. "She, ah, certainly is." He raised an eyebrow at me. "But maybe just a bikini would be more appropriate next time, Susan? This was a mixed crowd, after all."

Oh god, I was so humiliated!

How could I see him again after this!?

"Yes sir! I'm sorry sir!"

Bethany laughed, raising her phone again. "Okay- one quick picture and we can all head back to the party!"

Both the Commissioner and I held up our hands. "No, that's not necessary, young lady-"

"It's for Susan's sake!" Bethany laughed. "She's never done something this wild," she said, mocking me with her eyes, "so she wants to remember it forever! Right Sus?"

I swallowed. Oh god!

She turned to the man. "And no one can use it against you, Chief. It's your retirement party!"

"Well, I guess that's true," the old man laughed. "What are they going to do- fire me?" He shook his head and laughed as he got close for the picture. "Joe Rizzo, that old dog! And Susan Duncan- I never in a million years expected you two to- hah! That was quite a show out there!"

I was shivering as he put his arm on my nude waist again, right above my ass, as Bethany lined up the shot.

The Commissioner leaned in, speaking into my ear. "And sorry for before, Susan. If I had known it was you under that mask, I wouldn't have..."

What?

Grabbed my ass?

Mashed your face into my tits?

Spanked me so hard?

"Smile Susan!" Bethany commanded. "You'll remember this forever!"

Click!

I started to move away but she giggled. "Oh Susan, how about one with your foot up? And give him a little kiss? We know you love kissing cops."

Oh god!

Some of Talbot's men were sure to show him the pictures they had taken before, their hands on my ass, my fingers on their cock, giving me deep, mouth-to-mouth kisses while other cops cheered us on!

What would Talbot think of me then???

Heart pounding, insides tumbling, I raised my foot like a good girl and gave the police commissioner a kiss on the cheek, while my new blackmailer laughed and took another picture.

***

Right after Commissioner Talbot left, Joe entered the room, as I was considering throwing myself out his picture window.

Now the Chief knew!

This was hopeless!

Joe was bad enough, but with Bethany blackmailing me too-

But it was only a first story picture window, not the most effective way to kill myself.

"Talbot knows, by the way," Bethany told Joe, as he closed the door. "About Susan's real identity. The little slut just couldn't keep her mask on around him."

I started to scream. "That's not what happ-"

"One more WORD and that old man won't be the last person at this party I tell, Susan."

I froze.

No!

But Joe stiffened as well. "No one can know I'm involved in this," he growled. "She's my political opponent- that mask has to stay ON."

"Oh the Chief can keep a secret," Bethany laughed, reviewing the pictures on her phone. "He appreciated the bi-partisan effort you two went to for his party."

Joe balled his fists. "This wasn't our deal, Bethany!"

She laughed. "What are you going to do, Joe? Go to the police?"

He balled his fists again, then backed down.

She was right, he had nothing on her.

Bethany had outmaneuvered us all!

My heart was still pounding, trying to understand what this all meant.

"Please, Bethany, you can't keep telling people in town- you'll ruin my life!"

Joe stepped forward too. "And I need her mask to stay ON. At least until after the election!"

"Oh Joe Joe Joe," Bethany laughed, coming over to me in her shimmering, expensive party dress. "You can do whatever you want with our girl at your evening political events. But during the day, she's mine. That was our deal."

What?! NO!

I couldn't!

She patted my cheek, even though she had to look up to do it. "Noon tomorrow. Country club showers. Just as naked as you are now. I'm going to show those old biddies what a dirty horny slut you really are."

I nearly started bawling, imagining how Bethany would humiliate me with her new leverage.

In public.

"Bethany! You can't! You can't!"

She laughed, drinking in my fear. "See Joe? What did I tell you?" She pulled the masquerade mask off my head, yanking a few of my hairs out with it. "If you want to humiliate someone properly, you have to take off their mask."

***END CHAPTER 5***