The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just took me a while to realize that, well, that it's OK to want to do other stuff. It doesn't mean there's anything missing from what we have, it just means that there's different ways to have fun. As long as we talk about it, make sure we're on the same page, find the right person for both of us and it feels good, feels right. I don't know, I just-"

"Baby," John interrupted. "You sold me."

"You sure?"

"If you are."

"I am...and so is Megan."

"Megan?"

Now the faceless fantasy girl had a name, the reality was really hitting home to John. His cock was so hard now, he knew he'd either have to run to the bathroom to finish himself off, or pour a glass of cold water over his legs.

"She seems...nice," said Sarah, oblivious to John's pain. "I liked chatting with her. She was funny and, well... we're meeting her for drinks, and maybe dinner...tonight."

"Jesus-" sighed John. "You're killing me, here, you know that?"

"But it's just to meet. I know that we're going to like her, at least, even if this doesn't go anywhere. I told her Nuestra Cocina, six-thirty. We'll get there at six, have a drink, feel it out, talk before she gets there. Worst case, we have a tequila and leave. Best case, we meet someone fun, have a great Mexican, and make more plans. But tonight is just a meet 'n' greet. No strings, no pressure, no big deal. What do you think?"

"I think I'm gonna need a minute of alone time."

Megan

Sarah was already at a corner table when John arrived, straight from the office. The rest of the afternoon had been spent in a series of trips to the bathroom as his mind went into overdrive at the prospect of a long-held fantasy finally coming true. More than that, he realized just how much in love he was with his wife right now and, even if nothing happened from this meeting, the fact that Sarah was willing to expand their sexual horizons together was such a fucking turn-on, John didn't know how he'd be able to keep his hands off her all evening.

"OK, so I ordered a pitcher of margaritas already," Sarah said, as John embraced her. "I figured at least one drink would be in order. How was the rest of your day?"

She looked into his face, all doe-eyed and innocent.

"How do you think?" John replied, as he noticed a slight shiver run down his wife's arm. She was nervous, he could tell, but so was he. "So, tell me what I need to know before this Megan gets here. Who is she? And what the fuck are we doing?"

He smiled as he said this, Sarah casting an impatient eye around the bar for any sign of the margaritas.

"OK, sure, Megan, she's, well, Megan, which I just told you, again. I don't know how old she is, probably a few years younger than me? She's in our 'range,' anyway..."

Sarah signed some air quotes.

"And she works for a 'design agency...'"

More quotes.

"She's a light drinker, no drugs, she's social, but not a party girl. No serious relationship right now and she's 'bored' of the dating scene. She likes women, but she hates the 'label of bi,' as she called it. She just likes people, new experiences and was interested in our ad. We talked for about twenty minutes and, well, I just liked her."

"Female intuition?"

"Let's hope."

"What does she look like? How will she know us? Is she just going to walk up to every table and say 'Hi, threesome?'"

"No, smart-ass. She sent a picture, blonde-brown hair, a little long, like below the shoulder. She's neither thin nor plump, just kinda cute and normal. Hard to really tell from a single photo but, you know, cute!"

John was desperate to look at the picture but, just as the waitress brought over the margaritas, a girl, who had to be Megan, approached their table. She was all the things Sarah had described plus, John immediately noticed, the fact that she had a pair of killer tits - not breasts, but solid, D-cup, gravity-defying tits. She was a few inches taller than Sarah, about five-nine, and she was dressed in nice, tight jeans, modest heels and a sheer, blue, V-neck t-shirt.

Sarah stood up and went to greet her with a big, open smile.

"Megan? Hi, I'm Sarah. So you found the place OK?"

They embraced like old friends and Megan took the seat opposite, offering her hand to John.

"John, right?" she asked, eagerly, her eyes sparkling, her face a picture of genuine warmth.

"Pleased to meet you, Megan."

He could see right away why his wife liked her. The connection felt instant. She was cute, very cute, with a bubbly, confident nature, which made those around her feel immediately at ease. John could tell she was a little nervous, however, just like them, but she was in control of it, something which was turning him on already.

Megan was eyeing the pitcher.

"May I pour?" she asked, rhetorically. "I could definitely use a drink."

Megan reached across and filled the glasses as John and Sarah exchanged a loaded glance.

After thirty minutes of small-talk, basic information and niceties, Megan seemed keen to get down to business.

"So, look," she said. "You two are a super-cute couple and I- I like the look of you, you seem connected, content, happy. So, why me? Or rather, what are you, you know, looking for?"

Sarah was right on it.

"We've had this fantasy about sharing with another woman," she said, plainly, much to John's surprise. "And, well, it just feels like the right time. And when we spoke, it felt...good, somehow. I just knew you were the one. I knew John would like you, and I knew it was a good idea to meet. Although-"

Sarah took another sip of her drink. Courage.

"Go on," said Megan. "It's OK."

"Well I hate to make this sound like you're interviewing for a job, but I...we...need to ask you some really, uh, 'direct' questions?"

"Fire away."

"OK, so, er, have you been tested and... all that stuff?"

"Clean as a whistle. I can show you the results. I'm a safe girl, a smart girl. I know what I'm getting into when I date. So yeah, I'm clean."

She looked from Sarah, to John, and back again.

"And you two?"

"No problems here!" John piped up, a little too quickly.

Megan laughed, the ice broken, tensions eased.

"Great." she said. "Although I hope you don't mind if I ask for the papers from you, as well? I know, I know, buzz kill, right? But it's always best to get these things out of the way in the beginning. Helps everybody relax a little."

John and Sarah nodded their assent. It was clear that Megan was way more experienced at this than they'd originally thought.

Sarah leaned in to the table as John refilled their glasses.

"So you've done this before, clearly," he said. "With another couple I mean?"

"You mean like this?" Megan giggled, as she looked around them at the busy restaurant. "Meeting married couples for a pre-threeway interview? Actually, no, I can't say that I have. But I've done it a couple of times with my boyfriend and a girl we knew. Super-fun nights, both of them, although that first time was just awesome."

Her eyes seemed to drift off as the memory came back to her.

"Why was it awesome?" Sarah asked, intrigued. "Tell us, we want to know."

"I think it was a chemistry thing, gotta have the chemistry, right?"

Sarah and John smiled at one another.

"But it was also about not rushing it." Megan continued. "That first night, we'd gotten home after a club and we stayed up almost until dawn. There was no hurry, no clock to watch, nobody had to be anywhere and we knew we could sleep in if we wanted. We were freer, just going with the moment, however long that moment was going to last, you know? But the second night, man, we all felt it, that impatience, that knowledge that the fun was coming to an end and we all had normal shit to get on with the next day, so we didn't enjoy it as much. We didn't allow ourselves to enjoy it, you know what I mean?"

They did know what she meant. In fact, John and Sarah had already decided that Megan had passed the interview. Not just that, but they were both desperate to know when she could start.

"So, look," Megan went on. "Provided you guys want to go through with this - with me, I mean, I'd want to, uh, get to know you a little better? What you like, what you expect, what you want..."

"We're all ears." John replied.

"Great, OK, so I've got this little game, I think you'll like it. I do it with prospective boyfriends, helps us decide if we're a good match or not, gets us all hot and bothered and, well, we'll see what happens from there. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect." Sarah agreed, squeezing John's leg under the table.

"Basically it's a truth or dare, but without the dares." said Megan. "It goes like this - I state something I 'like' and, if anyone at the table likes the same thing, they take a drink. If not, they don't. Then it goes around the table and ends up getting really personal, really fast."

"Let's do it," said John, signing to the waitress for another pitcher.

"Right, I'll go first," said Megan. "Then Sarah, then you, John." She took a deep breath and smiled at them both. "I like...long, wet kisses."

There was a pause, before they all took a slow sip of their margaritas.

Megan nodded at Sarah.

"OK, my turn." Sarah said. "I like...having my neck kissed."

They all drank again, and Sarah looked to John.

"I like..." he murmured. "...Blow-jobs."

Sarah and Megan looked at one another.

"Well you said it was going to get very personal, very quickly!" John protested.

Sarah gave him a gentle kick.

"OK, OK," John conceded. "A better statement would be, I like oral sex."

They all drank.

"Giving or receiving, though?" Megan shot back. "You gotta be more specific."

"Both!" replied John and Sarah, in unison.

Everybody drank again.

"And I like big breasts," John continued, not caring whose turn it was.

They all drank, as Sarah noticed Megan fixing her with her gaze.

"I like...going down on a woman." Megan purred, her eyes never wavering.

Both John and Megan drank, but Sarah lowered her head, her hands clasped on her lap.

"I've, uh, never actually done that," she confessed. "So I don't know if I like it or not."

Megan was smiling from ear to ear, something John noticed straight away.

The waitress broke the awkwardness with another jug of margaritas, which John insisted the girls share. He also ordered tacos to keep them from getting smashed, as the game continued in earnest.

They all drank to sex in the shower, screaming orgasms, talking dirty, hotel sex, watching porn, masturbating, masturbating in front of people, watching partners cum, blindfolding, being blindfolded, and being tied up. Megan and Sarah liked vibrators, giving hand-jobs, dressing up, role-play and having a finger in their ass when they cum. Megan went one further and confessed to loving anal sex; something else Sarah shied away from, although she did admit to liking 'some stuff back there,' now and again. Buzzed and already ridiculously hard, John had jumped in with "I like to see two women kiss."

Everyone drank, as Megan leaned in towards Sarah and threw John a wicked smile.

"You mean like this?"

And she proceeded to give Sarah a long, hard kiss on the mouth, nothing wildly inappropriate, but enough to make John even harder and give Sarah a definite flush of desire.

"Uh, yeah," John replied, as Megan pulled back and licked her lips. "Just like that."

Sarah 's own answer was silent. She took a drink.

After a time, the three of them settled into a comfortable ease, laughing and joking around like old friends. When Megan left briefly to use the bathroom, it was the first time John and Sarah had the chance to offer their appraisal.

"She's great, baby," said John. "I totally get why you chose her."

"I knew you'd like her. And so do I, a lot."

"Look, this might be a bit fast, but I was thinking about what she said, about taking time?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Well you know that cabin we rented from Johnny, about an hour north of here? What if we did an overnight? Next weekend? I know it's empty because Johnny's had a cancellation; he's desperate for a taker. We could drop the kids at aunt Helen's, head up there, cook, hike, lounge outdoors, just have some fun...with her...with us?"

Sarah chewed her lip for a moment, her mind racing, the margaritas and the heady atmosphere creating a buzz, which excited her more than anything she'd felt in years.

"That's a great idea," she replied at last. "Let's ask her."

Megan returned and sensed immediately that plans had been made.

"Looks like you've been talking?" she smiled, sliding back into her seat.

"We have." replied Sarah, placing a warm palm on Megan's hand.

"What are you doing next weekend?"

The Trip

In the ten days between meeting Megan and heading to the country, John and Sarah could think or talk about nothing else but their trip. They got their tests, gave Megan the good news, and Sarah had met up with Megan a few more times, ostensibly for coffee but, unbeknownst to John, their burgeoning friendship had already become something quite close. On the morning of the trip, bags packed, route navigated, and large coffees filled, John and Sarah had picked up Megan at her apartment.

"Sit up front." Sarah had offered, as Megan threw her bag in the back. "That way you won't feel like we're just driving you somewhere, like a passenger. We want you to feel as much a part of this experience as we are. Come on, jump in."

Megan appreciated the gesture, and all the effort John and Sarah were making to make sure she was comfortable. She liked them both, Sarah particularly, and she couldn't wait to see where the weekend was headed.

The trip was uneventful but, as they eventually drove through more heavily wooded areas, the sun poking through the dense trees at irregular intervals and the silence around them becoming more palpable, the three of them relaxed into a proper vacation mood. Stopping at a local market to pick up supplies, firewood and a few bottles of wine, it was only another ten minutes further up the narrow, windy roads before they pulled up to the cabin and John killed the engine.

The 'cabin' was more like a proper house instead of the wooden, log variety. There were neighbors, but nothing visually or audibly close. For what this trio had planned, the place was as secluded as they needed.

"John can get the bags," said Sarah, as she and Megan got out of the car. "Come in, I want to show you around."

Sarah nodded to John as she led Megan inside the house. She liked the place immediately. It was rustic, with a big front deck area, two bedrooms (one with a king-size bed,) a deep bathtub easily big enough for two, if not three, and an imposing fireplace, which added to the cozy, intimate, feel. It didn't take long to unload and unpack, each of them keen to get on with their weekend.

"How about we start with a hike, let Megan get her bearings?" John suggested, as he put away the last of the wine.

"Sure, sweetie," Sarah replied, "But before we do, Megan and I have been talking."

"I like the sound of that."

"About rules."

"Huh?"

"Well, to make this weekend work for all of us, we need to establish boundaries."

Sarah looked to Megan for back-up.

"Just a few, though." Megan grinned. "But Sarah's right, it's important to know where the lines are."

"OK, shoot."

John shut the cupboard and leaned back on the kitchen counter-top, his arms folded, waiting to receive his 'instructions.'

"OK, so number one," Sarah began, tentatively. "No doing anything...sexual...unless we're all present. That way, nobody gets jealous, or feels left out at any time."

"Including us?" John inquired, flicking a finger between himself and his wife.

"Including us." Sarah nodded, smiling.

"Oh, OK."

She couldn't tell if John was disappointed, but she agreed with Megan; everyone had to be included in the fun, otherwise the balance would be upset and nobody would be having any fun at all.

"Two," Sarah continued. "Megan, you're not a guest here, you must treat this place as yours, as much as we will. Do what you want to do, when you want to do it. Help yourself to anything, don't ask, just do what suits. Agreed?"

"Sure thing." Megan smiled back.

"Three...well, three and over we just figure out as we go along, I guess."

John unfolded his arms and winked at both girls.

"So, can we do that hike, now?"

Sarah hit him playfully on the arm.

"Get your boots on, country boy..."

She followed John into their bedroom to change for the hike, but were surprised when Megan came in to change with them. It wasn't a bad thing, certainly, although watching Megan unbutton her jeans and kick off her sneakers in front of them, was hard to ignore.

"This is OK, right?" Megan asked, feeling the attention upon her. "Me in here..."

"Totally!" John replied, quickly. "It's absolutely OK!"

Megan stripped down to her underwear and removed her bra as she fished out her sports top and a pair of shorts. Although trying to act cool, John and Sarah could not help but stare at Megan's beautiful body. She turned around to face them, her breasts full and heavy and perfectly-formed.

"Hey guys," she said, taking a step closer to both of them. "I'm really looking forward to having some fun with you today. Let's work up a bit of sweat, huh?"

She leaned in, embracing them, one in each arm, her tits pressing in among them, before she stepped back, finished dressing and disappeared into the kitchen to fill some water bottles for their hike.

Glancing at her husband, Sarah stroked his arm, then let her hand wander down to the bulge already growing in his pants.

"Easy, tiger..." she whispered, squeezing him gently.

"Tell me you're not wet right now." John replied, trying his best to control his urges.

"I'm not wet right now."

Sarah changed quickly and left John to finish up. He grinned after her. She was a terrible liar.

The Hike

The terrain wasn't strenuous but it was disorienting and, after a couple of hours chatting, laughing, and general oblivion about where they were actually going, they realized they should perhaps head back.

"I'm pretty sure I can retrace our steps," said John, as he and Megan turned around and began to make their way back down the track.

"Wait a second," Sarah called out, still stood on the spot. "We're pretty secluded back here, and this is our special weekend..."

She walked slowly down towards John, placed her hand firmly upon his crotch and squeezed.

"Why don't we have a little fun before we go back?"

She leaned in and kissed him, her hand beginning to massage his growing erection through his shorts. John slid his hands around her waist and began kissing her back, hard and hot as Megan, knowing she did not need an invitation, moved next to them and guided them all to a thick tree just off the side of the track.

"How's this, baby?" Sarah whispered, teasingly, her hand moving faster and firmer over his covered cock. "Out in the open, broad daylight, with two women just waiting to service your every need. A hiker, a neighbor, anybody could come by at any minute. I just don't know how much time we have? What do you think, Megan? Do you think we have time?"

Megan stepped closer to John and pinned him against the tree.

"I don't know Sarah," she growled. "We may have to be quick. I mean, what would someone say if they saw me doing this...?"

She turned Sarah's face to hers and locked her lips onto Sarah's mouth.

"Or this...?"