The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, baby," Megan whispered. "Just like that. You're so hot, honey, so goddamn hot."

Megan glanced over at John, who was pumping himself hard, now. She was getting off just as much on watching John, as feeling Sarah's mouth on her tits.

"Oh yeah...yeah!" Megan moaned, sucking in every ounce of air around her as Sarah feasted on her breasts. "Eat me up, baby, eat me up!"

Megan opened her legs wider and gently pushed on Sarah's shoulders, forcing her to fall into the gap.

"So is it pussy, or cunt?" Megan asked, hooking her knees over Sarah's shoulders. "Have you decided? What is this to you, huh? Look at it."

Megan guided Sarah's head down between her legs and Sarah paused a moment before pressing a finger against Megan's clit.

"Pussy," Sarah whispered. "It's your pussy, your beautiful, hot, wet pussy."

Sarah reached her hands up to keep playing with Megan's tits as, down below, she rubbed her own breasts against Megan's pussy.

Megan let her head fall back into the pillow as, at the end of the bed, John stepped forward, his cock huge and angry. He parted his wife's legs with his hand and, although her position meant he could not gain full access, he could at least use his mouth to caress and pleasure her and maybe pull her open a bit.

Despite this being her first time going down on a woman, Sarah had long since abandoned herself to the moment. She felt no embarrassment, no insecurity and no fear, as she squeezed Megan's huge tits, high above her, and buried her head in her cunt. Her smell was intoxicating, Sarah couldn't get enough of it, she wanted to drink it in, devour it, fill every part of her body with it. Hitting Megan's clit again and again, Sarah could feel both their bodies falling and rising in a natural rhythm.

"Fuck, Sarah, yes, yes! That's it, right there, oh god!" Megan was crying. "John, can you see what your wife is doing to me? She's sucking my clit so hard, John, she's got me so wet, your wife is eating me out so bad there's nothing left of me, she's, she's, oh Jesus Christ!"

Behind her, Sarah could feel John probing her ass, trying to get to her pussy, too, but all her attention was on Megan. Knowing what she liked herself, she began doing the same things to Megan, flattening her tongue and running quickly up and across her slick slit until she reached the nub of her clitoris, then back down again, teasing her just enough to send ripples of pleasure coursing through her, but not enough to make her cum, not yet. Sarah felt a warmness build in Megan's hips as she ate her out, Sarah pleased at how much Megan obviously loved what she was doing.

"Fuck, Sarah, your mouth feels so good on my pussy, I love you eating me, I love feeling your tongue in my cunt." Megan panted, as she continued to writhe and slide up and down the bed. "John, are you watching? Are you watching your wife fuck me with her mouth?"

John rose up and drank in the sight of his wife's head buried between another woman's legs, then he gave Sarah a tight whack across her exposed pussy, open behind her, underneath her peachy ass, her legs slightly parted, her wetness like a bullseye waiting to be shot. John moved up the bed, drawing his hand across his wife's back, before pushing his fingers into her hair and twisting it, pushing her face further into Megan's pussy. Both Sarah and Megan moaned with pleasure, which turned John on even more. Already he'd been blown away by how aggressive Sarah had behaved, sexually, since they'd got here, how uninhibited she'd been in this strangest and most alien of situations, but this was the here and now, this was the moment, this was what was actually happening.

John kissed Sarah on the shoulder as she continued to lick and suck at Megan's clit, then he moved up towards Megan's chest. He'd wanted get his face between those breasts since the first time he'd seen Megan at the bar. Sure, his wife had an amazing body, but Megan's tits were from a planet all their own, and he wanted them. He wanted them now.

With her arms down by her sides, her fingers gripped into the bedspread, Megan was lost in herself, her head lolling to one side as she twisted and turned, Sarah's tongue driving her into a frenzy of impossible pleasures. Sensing a presence beside her, however, she opened her eyes to find John cozied next to her. She smiled at him as he began to massage her shoulders and kiss her neck, moaning her approval as he went. Feeling brave, John reached down to those magnificent breasts and ran a finger across her nipples.

"Don't be so gentle," Megan whispered, pushing her chest up to him. "Eat them, bite them, suck them. Fuck, John, I want you to be rough with me."

She squeezed her legs gently around Sarah's head as she spoke.

"Do you understand?" Megan continued, wanting them to know she was speaking to both of them. "It's OK. Use me. I want it. I want it so bad!"

Obeying, Sarah pushed Megan's knees even wider and went straight for her exposed, throbbing clit, using her teeth to nip, bite and tease it, Megan's juices already flowing helplessly from her. At the same time, she felt John's mouth completely envelop her left breast, his tongue flicking and hitting hard against her hot nipple before his own teeth clamped around it and squeezed, sending a shot of pain straight through her body.

"Fuck!" Megan cried, her body bucking, "Oh fucking yes! YES!"

John continued to bite at her, while his other hand attended to the other breast, the nipple gripped tight between his thumb and forefinger, twisting, pulling, hurting her.

Megan bucked once more but kept her hand firmly on the top of Sarah's head, holding her mouth in place.

"This is so amazing...don't stop, oh Jesus, don't you dare stop! Use me, whatever you want, you hear me? Use me! Play with me! I'll do whatever you want. What do you want? Tell me what you want to do to me! Both of you, one of you, whatever, just tell me, show me! Fuck, just...fuck! I'm cumming, oh my GOD! I can't, I can't, not yet, not yet-!!"

Megan opened her eyes and tried to distract herself. Tugging at John, she made him look at her.

"Tell me what you want to do to me," Megan demanded. "I know there are things, there must be. What have you been dreaming about doing to me, John?"

She winced slightly, as Sarah took another nip on her impossibly sore clit.

"Come on, honey," Megan smiled, "Time's running out. Whatever you wanna do to me, you gotta do it now, before I- before I-"

"I want to fuck your tits." John said, quickly, unable to take his eyes away from the majestic sight before him. "But I wanna fuck your mouth, too. I wanna fuck everything, every hole, I am so turned on right now."

"My tits, yeah, my tits..." Megan panted, "I know you've been dreaming about my tits. And my mouth, you liked how my mouth felt on your cock didn't you?"

"Yeah, I loved your mouth on my cock."

"And what about my pussy, huh? My cunt? You haven't been in there, yet, John. Or my ass. Remember our game? Remember what I said? I love cock in my ass, John, I fucking love it, it's so hot. The thought of your big, fat cock filling up my ass...goddamn it-"

But when she mentioned her ass, it wasn't John who was first to respond, but Sarah. Releasing a wave of hot breath onto Megan's wet pussy, Sarah pushed her hands under Megan's butt and pulled her closer. The pressure between them was insane, Sarah's tongue pushing hot and hard against Megan's clit once more, just the way that Sarah liked it herself, and then it was happening, Sarah pulling the trigger on Megan's orgasm which rushed, wave upon wave, down between her legs. Sarah kept her head there, her mouth lapping up Megan's cum as her hips bucked, John's hand squeezing her tits so hard she could no longer feel them. Megan closed her legs around Sarah's head, gripping her tight, wanting to push her juices full into her face. She could still feel Sarah's tongue licking her, sucking her, her clit so sore and raw she could swear she was bleeding.

When she was spent, Megan allowed John to raise her hands above her head, pinning her to the bed with one hand while he rubbed her arms, shoulders and breasts with the other. Below, Sarah kissed Megan's pussy lightly and rubbed her thighs and hips with both hands, bringing her back down as calmly as she could.

Megan stared at the ceiling, just trying to regulate her breathing. Her head was spinning; she'd never felt anything like this, not ever.

"Fuck, you guys are...good! And I so needed that, I was so turned on, so fucking turned on. And, Sarah, no way was that your first time! Jesus..."

As her soul returned to something that resembled normal, Megan pulled herself up on her elbows, well aware that John still had a massive erection to take care of, and Sarah definitely deserved a reward of her own.

"Hey," Megan breathed, lazily, "If you can give me a minute, this play time isn't over."

John and Sarah glanced at one another, happy to hold out a few minutes longer if it meant more fun and games with their favorite new playmate.

Extra Time

As John went to pee, in a desperate effort to calm himself down, Sarah remained lying with Megan, caressing her hips, her belly, her breasts, each of them still lost in their own, just-discovered worlds.

"You were so, amazing," Megan was saying. "I mean, damn, you give good head, girl!"

"Well, you were very, what's the word? Motivating..." Sarah chuckled back.

Hearing John return, the two women smiled conspiratorially at one another but stayed where they, loved how their skin felt against one another, the sexual energy between them potent and necessary.

John emerged with wine and strawberries, lying the bowl on the bed as he poured out three glasses. Sarah grabbed a strawberry and lowered it playfully into Megan's mouth.

"Mmmm, they taste good..." Megan mumbled, as she finished it in three bites. "Hey, John, why don't you come over here and attend to your wife while I go freshen up? Start the party, but don't go too far without me, huh?"

As Megan disappeared, John had a chance to just drink in the sight of his beautiful wife lying naked before him. Her hair was already bedhead as she basked lazily in an erotic, sweaty glow, her ass perched high behind her, almost begging him to pay it some attention. His erection returned quickly.

"You heard Megan." John said. "Babe, get over here."

Sarah cocked her head and see-sawed her legs behind her. Silent, she simply smiled at John and crooked her finger, beckoning him over to her side, where he arrived in seconds, desperate to touch her, desperate to feel her underneath him.

They kissed, deeply, passionately, as their legs intertwined. Feeling her own desires rise quickly, Sarah gripped John's head and moved him down her neck. After kissing her shoulders, he moved toward her nearest nipple and lightly licked it before taking it into his mouth. Sarah said nothing, but began grinding her crotch into his bare thigh.

When Megan returned, she was turned on to see John mauling his wife like a lion as Sarah surrendered totally to his touch, her cunt sliding urgently up and down his leg. Stepping to the side of them, Megan began to run her hands gently over both of them, her fingers wandering aimlessly, no journey, no destination, just a freedom of touch she wanted to spoil each of them with.

Loving the independent, but equal, attention, John and Sarah stepped things up a gear, John kneading his thigh into his wife's cunt, as he feasted on her breast.

"I want you both to...take me." Sarah moaned. "Make me do anything you want. I am so horny right now, I'd do anything, anything, I just want this, please. I want this so bad!"

She was digging her nails into John's back now, his face wincing with little shots of pain as he felt Sarah's pussy slide damply against his leg. Then, without warning, Megan slapped hard at Sarah's other breast, a red welt forming quickly upon her skin. There was nothing playful about it, this slap was meant to cause pain.

John looked quickly to Sarah but, once the initial shock had subsided, Sarah looked purposefully up at Megan and nodded.

"Yes," she said, firmly. "YES!"

Like a dam broken down by the sheer weight of the water pounding against it, John and Megan quickly took control of Sarah's desires, converging in tandem and overwhelming her with a quick succession of intense sensations. John flipped Sarah onto her back and got between her legs, his cock so hard and desperate, it took a few moments to position himself correctly but, with a quick readjustment, he pulled her body up towards him and thrust hard up into her, her cunt contracting around him so tight and urgent, he was sure she would cum on him right there.

Lifting her even further off the bed with his cock, John leaned forward and took her breast in his mouth, her shoulders bearing her own weight as her head pushed back into the pillow, her belly taut and firm, her lower legs tucked underneath her, supporting her as her husband began to fuck her hard and deep.

Then a loud 'thwack' filled the room as Megan, crouched beside the bed, underneath Sarah's arching ass, hit her once again, this time across the buttocks. John felt Sarah tense beneath him as the pain ripped through her, his cock feeling even harder, her cunt even hotter.

"Have you been...bad, Sarah?" Megan was asking, her voice suddenly hard and authoritative. "Are you a... naughty girl who deserves all your-" She spanked her again. "...punishment?"

Convinced that his wife was getting off on this torture, if her wet, pulsing pussy was anything to go by, it was also becoming clear to John that Megan, too, was becoming aroused by the sadism (there was no other word for it.) Wanting Megan to have full access to Sarah's ass, he quickly pulled his cock out of her and turned her over onto all fours, pushing her legs apart roughly, her pink pussy staring back him, its own invitation. She was soaking, her juices already falling down her legs. Giving her no time to prepare, John got behind her and shoved his purple cock back up inside her, his fingers digging viciously into her hips, pushing his cock in so hard and deep, he wanted her to feel him in her mouth.

Megan stood beside them, her face flush with wonder at the wider expanse of flesh now available to her. Without hesitation, she brought her palm swiftly down upon Sarah's ass, timing her assault to coincide with the second-long gaps between John's merciless thrusting.

"Your ass is red raw, honey," Megan panted, breathlessly, as spank after spank came raining down on Sarah's ass. "I can see my hand print on your milky white skin. I can see your husband's gorgeous, fat cock sliding in and out of your hot, wet pussy, and I can see that juicy cunt giving that cock everything it wants."

She turned to John.

"Is that right, baby? Is she all wet and warm for you? Is she letting you fuck her how she likes to be fucked?"

"Fucking yeah..." John growled... "She loves to be fucked like this!"

John felt Sarah trembling beneath him and, for a few moments at least, she was a person he didn't recognize. She was moaning, some of it was words, but words he couldn't understand. She was sure she was not in distress, in fact he felt it was quite the opposite, but he couldn't take his eyes off her as she morphed in front of his face, his previously-quite-traditional, well-behaved wife now bucking and thrashing like a banshee, a woman possessed, a woman embracing the pain, no, inviting the pain, a woman he was so fucking in love with right now, he couldn't see anything beyond it.

As Megan continued to spank Sarah, John fucked her cunt furiously. He felt like he was tearing her apart, his cock had never felt so hard, so destructive. But he was also consumed with a rabid desire to bite and scratch her. He flipped her again, her body as compliant as a rag doll, every muscle, every limb obeying his rough direction. Entering her again, her cunt red and angry, John lowered his head onto Sarah's tits, lashing and pulling at her nipples with his teeth. Sarah screamed in pain, but all that did was make him do it more. Every cry, every mark, every scratch made his cock ache harder and longer, his balls now impossibly heavy and full as they slammed, wet and hard against her ass. Whatever climax his body was getting ready for, John knew it would be the hardest, longest, most intense orgasm he'd ever known. But he didn't want to cum, not yet, God not yet!

Megan took a sip of wine, holding it in her mouth, before sliding onto the bed, John lifting Sarah higher so Megan could get underneath to her ass. Grabbing handfuls of flesh, Megan pulled Sarah's cheeks apart and began running her wet lips across the angry red welts which now criss-crossed her butt. Megan allowed some of the wine to spill out of her mouth, the warm stickiness stinging the her wounds, tiny hairs now visible in the darkness as the wine clung to the follicles.

"Take me," Sarah mumbled, her whole face contorted in pain and ecstasy. "Both of you, take me now. Fuck me, I want to be fucked by both of you, now, NOW!"

Hugging her hot, damp body to his, John thrust up inside her again, then pulled out, his huge, wet cock throbbing angrily over her body. He looked to Megan, then back to his wife.

"Tell me how you want it, baby," he asked her. "Tell us how you want us to fuck you. This is all about you, honey, this is all for you. But you've got to tell us what to do."

"I-I want your cock in my mouth," Sarah whispered, urgently. "I want you to fuck my mouth, hard, I want to eat you so bad, but then I want you to come over my face, over my tits, over my whole body, I want your cum all over me."

"Oh baby-" John wasn't sure how long he could last, even her words were enough to make him spurt, there and then, but he controlled himself and turned to Megan.

"And what about Megan?" John continued. "What about her? What do you want her to do to you? Tell her, baby, tell her how she's gonna make you cum."

"Megan, I don't care, do whatever you want, I want you do whatever you want, just make me cum, I'll do anything you want, just promise you'll make me cum."

John was already moving up around the bed, his cock inches from Sarah's mouth, her lips open and ready, as Megan knelt between Sarah's legs, near her feet.

"Tell me, Sarah." Megan asked, looking up, her eyes ablaze with promise and desire. "Are you gonna be our...slut? Say it, Sarah. Tell us that is what you want, that you're going to be our slut."

In her previous life, Sarah had never really been comfortable with name-calling or doing anything that could be considered sexually degrading. Sure, she could dirty-talk with the best of them, but words like 'slut' and 'whore' had never been a turn-on for her, for either of them. But there was something about the situation, something that made it OK. Sarah didn't feel degraded, she felt very in control and she felt hot, so fucking hot that she knew that, at this precise moment, she didn't give a fuck what anyone called her, she just wanted to cum, and cum hard.

"Yes, I'll be your slut! I am your slut, I'm your whore, and I'll do anything you tell me to. Just, please, fuck me!"

The green light had Megan buzzed, and she quickly rushed over to her overnight bag and pulled out a large ziplock pocket, as John stood by his wife's face, desperate to start fucking her mouth. Overwhelmed, Sarah's body was still tingling from the heavy-handed molestation doled out by the two of them and, as she spread her legs wide open for Megan, her clit and pussy aching and raw, she hoped the interruption would not last long.