The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Megan reappeared before her, Sarah could see several colorful objects dangling from her hands. Sex toys.

"Does our...slut...want these used on her?" Megan asked, cruelly, knowing that she was in control of Sarah's orgasm.

Sarah was mad with impatience, but keen to keep going, whatever was involved.

"Yes!" she cried out, completely desperate now. "Please! FUCK ME!"

Megan stepped away, as though punishing Sarah for her outburst.

"I'm sorry," Sarah continued, quieter now, playing the game. "I mean, yes please. Please fuck me with whatever you want. Punish me however you want. I'm a slut, I'm your whore, I deserve whatever you give me."

"That's better," said Megan, aware that John could not wait much longer.

She nodded to both of them, her permission to get fucking, and Sarah twisted her upper body so she could grab a hold of John's cock with one hand and slide the other between his legs, cupping his ass and pulling him gently towards her, her lips open, desperate to have him inside her, desperate to have him fuck her mouth until she choked.

As Sarah and John got to work, Megan pulled out a large, black, cock-shaped vibrator and a small, pink butt plug. Running the vibe in and out of her own mouth to get it ready, Megan then flicked the switch on the side and the machine purred into life. It was very thick, and, as she ran it gently across Sarah's perfect, pink clit, Sarah immediately jerked her body, the ripples of pleasure pulsing through her and distracting her, momentarily, from the task in hand.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, as John's cock slid from her mouth. "Fuck, yes, that's so good...!"

She turned back and took him in again, John pushing deeper and deeper toward the back of her throat, his erection struggling to contain its own desperate need to cum.

"Are you liking that, John?" Megan asked, as she continued to tease Sarah's folds and clit. "Does your cock feel hot and hard inside her mouth? Are you filling her up with your huge, hard cock? Do you like to fill her up?"

"Yeah," John panted, as the wet sounds of Sarah's frantic sucking and licking filled the room. "I love fucking her mouth, and she loves it too, don't you, baby?"

Sarah moaned in agreement as she worked his shaft with her hand, and bent her head back so John could thrust deeper into her mouth.

"Well I'm gonna fill her up, too," said Megan. "Would you like that, huh? Sarah?"

Without waiting for a reply, Megan sucked on the pink butt plug before going down on Sarah, one hand still working her cunt with the vibe as Megan's lips closed around her clit. Sarah immediately tensed underneath her as her legs stiffened and she felt a rush of blood to her pussy. As she attended to business between Sarah's legs, Megan also managed to push a hand underneath her ass, Sarah swiveling her hips to accommodate her. She had no idea what Megan was doing, but it felt so damn good, she didn't care. With the thick, black vibe working her pussy and Megan's mouth eating her clit, Sarah didn't know there were any other feelings possible, until she was aware of her butt cheeks being roughly pushed apart. It did not feel unpleasant, just strange.

Then Megan came up to Sarah's ass and used her tongue to spread Sarah's asshole as she let go of the vibe, leaving it to hum impatiently on the bedspread. Then she put her mouth back on Sarah's clit and used two hands to suddenly push the little pink plug into Sarah's ass.

"Oh god, my ass, you're putting something... in my ass?"

Sarah was just jacking John off, now, her breathing all over the place. She expertly twisted his cock one way, then another, John's eyes closed in ecstasy as he concentrated on the wet, warm sounds of her fingers working his shaft.

"Do you want me to stop, slut?" Megan teased, as she slowly turned the base of the plug around and around inside Sarah's ass. She was kneeling there, now, her tongue licking and sucking at her pussy as the plug did its own job above her.

"N-no..." Sarah moaned, loving how full she felt. "Keep going, whatever you're doing, keep going."

"You said it."

Sarah tilted her hips to allow the plug deeper access then, when it was fully in, Megan gave it a little tap, which sent a ripple of pleasure shooting through Sarah's lower body. Not wanting to leave anything wanting, Megan picked up the vibrator and placed it back at the entrance to Sarah's cunt, before pushing it deep up insider her, as her mouth returned to Sarah's clit. Megan fell into a steady rhythm - thrusting the vibrator in and out of Sarah's pussy, biting and squeezing her clit, and occasionally flicking the plug in her ass. To Sarah, it was an assault on the senses; she didn't know where to focus herself, every single sensation felt so well.

She tried to return her attention to John, who was now jerking himself off, fast and frenetic, his giant cock engorged and heavy, his fist moving madly up and down his shaft, his head tilted back in pure, unrivaled, ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum quick," he panted. "I'm gonna cum so hard and quick, all across your tits, baby, all across your face, your mouth, your lips, your hair, your gorgeous, fucking tits...watch, here, get here, oh god, oh my fucking GOD!!"

And he exploded. With his hand moving so fast, the first wave sprayed itself across Sarah's jaw, her neck, her shoulder. He couldn't control his cock, it was jerking everywhere. John gripped himself, feeling the next spasm thunder down through his belly and surge up his shaft. He turned his hips and pointed his cock right over Sarah's tits as ropes of sticky cum shot out, violently, landing all across her breasts, her belly, her face, his pained roar filling the room like a beast on the verge of the ultimate victory.

Eventually, he felt his body relax, his eyes focusing on the beautiful sight of his wife's prone body covered in his warm, soft cum. He rubbed it into her skin, stroking rivulets of it over her nipples, flicking them into life. Then he drew lines in the stickiness and lifted his fingers to her mouth so she could lick them clean as she fought against her own, urgent desires, now more desperate than any time before. Feeling John cum all over her - the rawness of it - was sending Sarah over the edge. The little plug was filling her up her ass and the vibrator was so big and thick up inside her cunt, as Megan thrust it in and out of her with such deliberate ferocity, Sarah wasn't sure she'd be able to withstand the force of the climax she knew was heading her way.

With one hand still nestling against her husband, his softening cock just inches from her face, Sarah moved so he could support her. Her orgasm arrived like a freight train, and she couldn't even speak as all the breath was sucked out of her lungs, Megan slamming the vibrator up inside her one final time and keeping it there, jammed hard against her G-spot, Megan's tongue pressed firmly down upon her clit.

Sarah's body shook with a tremor so hard, John could feel everything inside her go rigid. Then, a few moments later, she relaxed a little and reached down to slide the vibrator out of her pussy. Megan removed her soaking mouth from Sarah's clit and began to rub the inside of her thighs in long, swift strokes, as though trying to light a fire with friction alone. As John bent down to kiss his wife, he could hear her whimpering like an injured animal. In that moment, he felt so protective, so proud, and so full of love for her, he thought he would burst.

They kissed, lightly and slowly for a few seconds, before John felt a sudden, violent shift beneath him. Staring at her face, he could see Sarah's eyes wide open in, he didn't know what it was, shock? From her lips, a guttural moan emerged that was so primeval, so terrifying, John panicked before he realized what was happening.

Looking down, he saw that Megan had gone back to work on Sarah, licking her all over with an animal passion that nobody had a hope of stopping. She was very forceful, in total control, her hands pressed down on Sarah's belly, pinning her to the bed. Megan licked, flicked and sucked with her mouth and, with her fingers, fucked Sarah's cunt, three at a time, hooking her like a fish on bait. There was no rhythm, rhyme or reason to Megan's assault, just all the rules of desire coming completely undone.

"Ohhh! Oh FUCK!" Sarah screamed.

There was no-one else around, no-one to complain, no-one to give a damn, except her. She wanted to cum and she was going to cum loud.

"Fuck, I'm CUMMING, oh my god, JOHN! Fuck me, oh Jesus, I need you to fuck me, too, John! Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass. I'm cumming again, I'm cumming again, baby, oh BABY, PLEASE!"

"You heard her!" Megan cried, lifting herself up and glaring at John. "Fuck her! Fuck her now! What are you waiting for?"

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Sarah was still screaming, as Megan continued to finger-fuck her cunt, four fingers now, she was tearing that pussy up. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh GOD! Megan, Megan, JOHN! FUCK ME!"

She was bucking so hard, her muscles spasming, her final climax surely just moments away, as John stepped quickly to where Megan was crouched, and pulled her away. Taking her place, John leaned in and grabbed the massive vibrator, switching it to the max and thrusting it mercilessly up inside Sarah's cunt. Ramming it in and out of her as she writhed and twisted beneath him, Megan moved to the other end and held Sarah's shoulders down, her breasts hanging heavy over Sarah's face, as her second orgasm finally took hold, paralyzing her with its power, her hips thrusting up towards the ceiling as John held the vibe deep up inside her, his mouth on her clit, lapping up her cum as she flooded over him, her head dizzy, her whole body now floating above her as her climax shuddered and trembled out of her.

At last, she allowed herself to fall, Megan's warm tits brushing against her lips, the faint smell of her sweat mixing with the heady scent their sex. She felt John gently stroke her whole pussy, calming it down, his fingers tracing lines in her cum, as he'd done with his own, his tongue trying to lick up as much as possible before Sarah closed her legs in mute satisfaction, not sure if she'd ever feel something as powerful, as destructive, ever again.

Above her, Megan bent down and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Good?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Sarah just stared up into Megan's face, wondering how on earth they'd been lucky enough to happen across this magical creature. Preparing to get showered, Megan stepped back around the bed and gently turned Sarah onto her side.

"Best not forget this little puppy..." she purred, sliding the butt plug out of Sarah's ass, causing another, low moan of satisfaction.

"That is one pet I'm glad we could show a home to." John winked, as Sarah smiled back at him, not wanting this dream to end.

Afterward

In front of the fire, Sarah was still naked, eager to stay in the moment as long as she could. Megan, feeling the chill, was wrapped up in a long, cotton sleep shirt. They were leaning against the couch, a large quilt thrown haphazardly around them by John, Sarah's head resting lovingly upon Megan's shoulder.

Beside them, John was wrapped in a towel as, in the kitchen, the kettle boiled into life. Nobody said a word as they all enjoyed the druggie intoxication of what was happening to them, their post-coital glows of pleasure almost as bright as the flames from the hearth.

Tonight, they would sleep - maybe. Together, in the same bed - definitely. And, as the kettle whistled its final tune, the three of them wondered what adventures awaited them tomorrow, a whole new day to explore and experiment, to enjoy and exist. The possibilities were endless and here, at least, they knew that time could stand still for as long as they needed it to.

John got up and watched from the door as Megan stroked Sarah's hair with all the tenderness of a sister.

Perhaps this wouldn't be a one-off, after all.