The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she went to John and ran her tongue along his lips before sliding it inside his mouth, probing, searching.

As Megan continued to kiss them both, John reached down and began unbuttoning his shorts, desperate to free his cock. Megan and Sarah then pulled away and began making out against the tree as John watched, his hands still fumbling with his shorts, cursing himself for not choosing the zippers.

Sensing his frustration, Megan reached across and tugged at John's shorts, pulling them down over his butt, Sarah's mouth still upon hers, their kissing now urgent and frantic. Now stood in his underwear, John felt Megan's hand upon him, pushing at his bulge, as she pulled her mouth away from Sarah's and began kissing her neck and collarbone instead. Sarah had her head thrown back in a lazy contentment, loving how Megan's hot breath felt upon her neck.

"Mmmm," Sarah moaned, "That feels so good..."

Seeing how in control of the situation Megan was, John was happy to just stand there, Megan's hand brushing delicately over his covered cock, watching as his wife surrendered to Megan's delicate caresses and kisses. As Megan's attentions intensified, Sarah grabbed Megan's ass and pulled her even closer, before opening her eyes and staring at John.

"Is this hot, baby?" she asked. "How are you doing over there?"

She looked down at his cock, his erection growing even larger under his briefs as Megan worked him.

"I'm doing real good, honey, I just need a little, a little-"

But before he could finish, Megan face was on his, kissing him with the same passion she'd shown to Sarah, but it was short-lived. Megan already had her thumbs hooked into John's briefs, pulling them down in one swift, well-rehearsed motion. Now fully exposed in the cooling late afternoon air, John watched as Megan fell to her knees and took him full in her mouth. He inhaled deeply, as the surrealism of the scene suddenly hit him. In all the time he had known his wife, he had never kissed another woman, had never touched another woman. Hell, he hadn't even thought about another woman. Yet here he was, his wife watching as another woman's mouth hung off his cock.

He felt Sarah nipping at his earlobes, a place she knew had always turned him on.

"Do you like this, baby?" she asked gently, her breath tickling the side of his neck. "Do you like watching her sucking your cock? Are you watching? Are you watching good? You see how you're sliding in and out of her hot, little mouth? Does it feel good?"

She was flicking her tongue around his whole ear, now, as John felt his whole body erupt in tiny little earthquakes.

"Look at your huge cock fucking her mouth, baby," Sarah continued. "Do you want to cum in it? Tell me, baby, do you want to cum in her mouth?"

Then she stroked the back of his neck and gently pushed his head down so he was looking directly at Megan.

"Tell her," Sarah murmured. "Tell Megan what you want to do, baby."

Megan lifted up her chin for a moment and stared into John's eyes.

"Yeah, honey," she purred. "Do you want to cum in my mouth? Is that hot, because my mouth's hot for you, baby." She parted her lips wide and licked them slowly. "Is that what you want, huh? To empty your cock into my hot, horny mouth?"

She bent down again and gave him a slow, hard lick up the underside of his shaft then returned her gaze to John's.

"That's what Sarah wants, honey," said Megan. "That's what your wife wants, to see you cum in my mouth, all hard and hot and wet, she wants to see it so bad, you know she does. And I swallow, honey, I wanna swallow all your hot cum, as much as you've got. Show me how much you've got?"

She lowered her mouth back onto him and began sucking more vigorously as her hands cupped and squeezed his balls, matching the rhythm of her mouth as John struggled to stand up, his legs already buckling beneath him. But Sarah had sensed his anxiety, and was using her body to rub against his back, supporting him as Megan continued to work her magic.

Feeling the power of his climax begin to build, John turned back to Sarah; he had to know she was a hundred percent OK with what he was about to do, with what he was desperate to do.

"I'm right here, baby..." she whispered, her hand running up and down his back like a delicate feather. "Let it go, baby, let it go..."

John returned his focus to Megan as she feasted on his cock, her hands working overtime on his balls and taint, delivering sensations he never knew existed.

"Yes..." he groaned, his breathing getting shallower. "I want to cum in your mouth, I love how my cock feels in there. Megan, oh Jesus, Megan, I want to...want to...fuck your...fuck your...oh god keep going, keep that hot, little mouth...fuck...FUCK!"

As he felt the rush of his climax begin to engulf him, John turned back to Sarah and grabbed her face, kissing her hard, forcing his tongue inside her until he couldn't consume her any further. Then his cock exploded, as he thrust his hips further into Megan's face, jamming his cock inside her mouth as he came and came, his hot cum shooting down her throat. True to her word, Megan swallowed him, greedily, gripping the base of his cock, knowing exactly how to squeeze every last drop from him.

When he was finished, Megan stayed on her knees and dutifully cleaned him up with her tongue, kissing and licking his tip like an adoring servant. Then she stood up and, before either John or Sarah could react, Megan reached for Sarah's face and kissed her hard, wanting her to taste her husband's cum on her lips, wanting her to be a full part of what just happened.

And then all was silent, save for the birds in the trees and the distant rumble of some faraway storm, which served only to remind, the three of them that they still had a long walk ahead.

Evening Falls

Back at the cabin, John poured some much-needed drinks as the girls kicked back on the chaises, which sat upon the front deck. The sun was setting and, as John handed out the wine and some snacks, he wondered if the incident in the woods was something they should talk about. To gauge the mood, he knelt down beside Sarah and took her socked foot in his hands.

"Massage time?" he ventured.

Sarah murmured her agreement and settled back in the chaise to be pampered.

"Megan, you're next," John smiled, as he began to rub Sarah's feet. "I'm pretty good at this, right hun?"

"The best, baby."

Sarah clinked glasses with Megan as John went to work. He knew his way around his wife's body, expertly digging his thumbs into her arches and pressing down on all the right points.

"Oh, that is good." Sarah moaned, "Megan, honey, you are in for a treat. This feels amazing."

"Well I think someone's feeling a bit grateful." Megan laughed, raising her glass to John.

"You bet!" John replied.

"OK, so let's see what you got."

Megan stretched a bare foot out towards him, as John looked to Sarah, who nodded her assent. Sliding her foot into his hands, Megan was surprised to feel an instant calm wash over her at John's touch. She hadn't realized how tense her muscles were but, within moments, she felt herself completely relax and even feel a bit sleepy.

"Oh my god," Megan cooed, turning her head to Sarah. "You're one lucky lady, alright."

"I think, tonight, we both are." Sarah smiled back.

They chatted on the deck for an hour or so, enjoying the wine and the snacks and, most importantly, the chance to recharge their batteries, before John decided to get dinner ready. Seasoned steaks, salads and veggies, all healthy, hearty stuff.

"Fancy some music?" Megan asked, when she and Sarah came in to help him.

She set something up from her phone and she and Sarah began to dance as John continued to cook, but Sarah wouldn't leave him alone, pulling him away from the sink for a grind and a rub to the rhythm.

"Hey!" John protested, a peeler in one hand, a bunch of arugula in the other. "If you guys want to eat tonight, then..."

But his words were falling on deaf ears. Sarah was already swinging him across the floor, a little tipsy from the wine, but more carried away with their naughty adventures. Megan joined in, the three of them rocking across the cabin from room to room, being goofy, being free, being completely caught in the moment.

During one particularly sexy number, Sarah reached up to her husband and put her arms around his neck, grinding her body against him, seductively. Keen to join in, Megan was quick to come up behind them and sandwich herself in between.

"If I don't get the food on that grill, we're going to starve..." John insisted.

Without words, the two women 'danced' him back to the kitchen and swayed and rocked around him while he tended to the steaks. Ten minutes later, they were feasting on their food like carnal gods devouring a bloody sacrifice. The air was loaded, erotic, dirty and, despite the abundant and overflowing plates upon the table, hungry.

After dinner, John lit the fire and they all sat around on the floor, glad to have the huge, sheepskin rug beneath them as the temperature outside had clearly dropped several degrees since their hike. Megan went to the bookcase, twisting to some music only she could hear, but the way she moved was so hypnotic, so seductive, John and Sarah couldn't help but watch and drink in every move she made.

"Hey, Megan, honey, stay there for a second." said Sarah.

She got to her feet, took Megan's hand and began to lead her off to the bedroom.

"Be right back, baby." she called back over her shoulder.

"But- What the-? I thought we said-"

But they were already gone. John sat patiently, unsure what to do, but he knew he shouldn't follow them, not if he wasn't asked. He knew he'd had his big treat already in the woods, earlier. Was it really so unfair not to expect the girls to treat themselves, too, if they wanted? He could hear movement and a few muffled voices from the bedroom, but little else to tell him what was going on. Trying not to feel left out, John took a big gulp of wine from his glass and settled down beside the fire, preparing for a long wait.

But, just a few minutes later, he heard the bedroom door creak open, slow and deliberate.

"Ready!" Sarah called, a few stifled giggles escaping from Megan, behind her.

And then Sarah was leading Megan back into the room. Sarah was wearing a white, lace chemise that came to just below her hips. Peeking out from underneath was a white thong, but there was nothing else, save for the sexy pair of mules on her feet which showed off the results of her recent pedicure; bright red toenails she'd obviously had done especially for this weekend. John felt his groin stir into life, but before he could compliment his wife, Megan stepped out from behind her, and his desire was doubled.

Barefoot, Megan was wearing a sheer, black thigh-length robe, which fell open at the front. Underneath she had on a black peek-a-boo bra and black boy shorts, which looked as hot as hell while, on her head, she wore a cute kitten-ear headband which made her look innocent and playful.

"Wow," was all John could manage at the sight before him.

"You like, baby?" asked Sarah, knowing full well how turned on her husband was right now. "Megan helped me pick this out. I had to try on a few outfits before we settled on this. And Megan? Well she looked good in everything, but it was me who had the casting vote on what she should wear. And the ears were my idea. Super sexy, huh?"

"You look amazing, both of you." John replied, then winked purposely at his wife. "And your ass looks amazing in that thong,"

Sarah smiled, turned and slapped her butt, playfully.

Megan stepped forward and took John's hand.

"Come on," she said. "Follow me."

She led him to a large Chesterfield in the corner of the room, the light from the fire casting tall, dark shadows on the wall behind them. Sarah followed, stalking them both like a panther after its prey.

"Sit." Megan commanded.

She pushed John gently into the chair then turned to Sarah.

"We were in the changing room together, last week, trying these on."

"I thought you'd only met for coffee?" John queried, but not minding at all the 'deception.'

"We did that, too." smiled Sarah, as Megan stood aside and let John drink in the full sight of his wife in front of him.

Megan slid her hands around Sarah's waist and began kissing her neck.

"Just look at this body, John." Megan said, huskily. "Isn't it amazing?"

She spread her palms across Sarah's thighs then pulled her body back into hers.

"And these legs...so firm and smooth."

Then she lifted her hands and rested them on Sarah's hips.

"And her hips, oh man..."

Megan stroked Sarah up and down the side of her body, then reached in front of her and pressed her stomach.

"And this flat belly, John, I could just eat off of it..."

All the time, Sarah was gazing down at her husband, her tongue sliding across her lips and her eyes closing slightly every time Megan stroked her.

"And these tits, oh my god, John. Look at these perfect, hot tits."

John watched as Megan moved her hands up over the chemise to cup both of Sarah's breasts over the fabric. The sight of another woman holding his wife's tits in her hands was almost too much for him. He was desperate to stroke himself, desperate to be stroked. He couldn't stand it. After a few seconds, Megan reached inside Sarah's shirt and gently pinched her nipple. Sarah gasped and shuddered slightly, wanting to look at Megan, but Megan turned her face back to John.

"Stay there, honey, be patient now." she smiled. "I think you're getting your husband all hot and bothered. And we haven't even started yet. So where were we?"

Megan brought her hand up to Sarah's face, parted her lips and pushed her finger inside Sarah's mouth. Sarah began sucking, greedily. Megan kept her other hand on Sarah's nipple, squeezing it sharply, as she pushed her finger in and out of Sarah's mouth.

"That's right," Megan encouraged her, "Get it nice and slick for me.'

Sarah sucked harder, faster, as Megan kept her eye on John, needing to keep him focused, contained.

"And, hey," Megan called over to him. "We haven't talked about this amazing...cunt."

Megan removed her finger from Sarah's mouth and lifted the hem of her chemise, exposing her thong. Sarah was so turned on, she was already soaking wet, the thin fabric doing little to hide the signs of her arousal. Megan slid her wet finger under the thong and pressed hard onto Sarah's clit, a small cry emanating from Sarah's throat as Megan began to masturbate her.

"Jeez..." John whistled, squirming in his seat.

He was not really breathing, but suddenly his lungs forced a massive breath down inside him. Although fully clothed, his shorts were tightening impossibly around his cock. He needed release.

"Is this doing it for you, John?" Megan asked. "It's doing it for your wife, I can feel it. She's hot, John, and she's wet, she's so fucking wet right now."

Megan bent her knees slightly and Sarah cried out again as Megan pushed her finger deep up inside her.

"Oh she's nice and tight, John, baby." Megan whispered. "I can imagine how this tight, little cunt feels around your big, hard cock."

Sarah bucked as she felt Megan slide another finger into her.

"Yeah, oh yeah, John," Megan went on, "She is pouring all over me, she is soaking wet, she loves me fucking her with my fingers. Are you liking it, too?"

"Yes, yes I am..." John gasped, his fingers reaching into his shorts.

"No!" Megan shouted, "Not yet."

John obeyed, his cock physically hurting him now, so desperate was it to spring free.

"I've been thinking about you both attacking me, all week." Megan said, as she pushed her fingers further into Sarah. "Did you masturbate about me? Did both of you cum, thinking about me? Huh? I know I did. I fucked myself so hard just thinking about the both of you."

She leaned into Sarah, pulling her body back towards her, hooking her pussy up with her fingers, almost lifting Sarah from her feet. John watched his wife's face, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her partially exposed breasts heaving upon her chest and her legs trembling with desire as Megan worked her.

"Do you know what else I thought about?" Megan went on, her mouth inches from Sarah's ear. "I thought about those perfect, luscious lips going down on me. Licking...my...pussy. Sucking...my...cunt! Because I know you've never done it, but I know you want to, I know you want to do it so bad, with me. I know you want to eat my pussy, Sarah baby, I know how much you want my cunt in your face. So tell me, what are we going to call it, Sarah? My plump, pink pussy? My hot, wet cunt? Tell me..."

Sarah's legs were shaking, twitching, her head pushed back against Megan. She was rising up in her shoes, opening her legs as wide as they would go to give Megan full access, but then Megan suddenly removed her damp fingers and began running her hands across Sarah's body instead, feeling every curve, every valley, every crevice of her hot, wet skin. Then Megan grabbed the chemise and pulled it roughly over Sarah's head, shaking her momentarily from her reverie.

"You want to eat my pussy, don't you Sarah?" Megan whispered, as Sarah stared at her, almost trance-like. "You want my cunt on your face, you want me to cum all over you."

John continued to watch as his wife stood in front of him in just her thong and skimpy heels. Her pussy was glistening, her nipples like bullets standing hard and stiff upon her chest as Megan remained behind her, pinching and teasing her. Then she quickly span Sarah around to face her, giving John a front row view of his wife's magnificent, tight ass. Megan kissed Sarah fully on the mouth, but Sarah wanted more, pulling Megan to her and devouring her lips, her mouth, her face, sucking the air out of her, before forcing her hands down the back of Megan's robe.

"John, your wife's a little wet," Megan said, as Sarah continued to rain kisses upon her. "I think she'd be more comfortable naked, don't you?"

Megan took a step back from Sarah as John reached out and pulled his wife's ass towards him and slid the thong over her cheeks and down her legs. Stepping out of it, Sarah bent down a little, pushing her ass into John's face. He responded by showering her butt in kisses and grabbing handfuls of flesh, maneuvering himself so he could get at her asshole with his tongue. He could smell how turned on she was, she was pure sex right at that moment, as he buried his face in her ass and searched out her hole with his mouth.

Megan also knew how turned on Sarah was. She began slowly removing her robe, holding Sarah's gaze in hers, never breaking eye contact for a second. As the robe fell to the floor, Megan unhooked her bra in then stepped closer to Sarah and placed Sarah's fingers in the elastic of her boy shorts.

"Help me out of these, baby?" she asked, demurely.

Bending down even further, Sarah quickly slid down Megan's shorts and began kissing the inside of her bare thighs. Behind her, John was probing Sarah's asshole with his tongue. Megan reached down, held Sarah's head in her hands and stroked her hair, before stepping back and gently pulling Sarah to her feet.

With no words needed, Megan led Sarah the few steps back into the bedroom and lay back on the bed, opening her arms and legs wide. Sarah climbed onto the bed and fell on top of Megan, their kissing urgent, frantic, as John appeared in the doorway, already naked, his hand gripped around his cock as he watched his wife and Megan get it on right in front of him.

Megan again took Sarah's head in her hands and began to direct her mouth over her arms, her chest, her belly, Sarah kissing every piece of Megan's skin she found beneath her lips. As Megan pulled Sarah's mouth over her chest, Sarah began to nip and bite hungrily at Megan's tits, desperate to eat her, to taste her, loving how another woman's breasts felt upon her lips. Sucking on one of her nipples, Sarah looked up to Megan for approval.