The Amazing Dr. Rossi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think he would. That was just a lot of male bravado."

"He says that he feels like a new man and that his sex life has never been better."

"That's excellent!" Mary Kate exclaimed. "I had a feeling he'd be okay once he got rid of all that toxic jizz!"

Dr. Rossi laughed. "Colloquially expressed but right on target. It was just as I thought. The anger and resentment of not being able to experience normal orgasms was driving him mad. Now that he is able to ejaculate once again, all those negative emotions have been purged. I should think he would feel like a new man."

Ashley quickly scanned the rest of the e-mail and then let out a little yelp.

"Listen to this, Allison. He says, 'Tell Dr. Rossi that I'm going to dedicate my next album to her.' Isn't that great?"

Allison Rossi smiled contentedly and looked out the window. The sun was just beginning to set and the first stars of the evening were just beginning to make their appearance in the night sky. At that moment she felt that she might have been born under one of those silent sentinels that illuminated the dark void above. If so, she had chosen a lucky one.

THE END

1...345678