The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna come for me again?" She asked, her breath heavy and warm against my neck.

I nodded, feeling the sensations beginning to rush through me...yes, I would come for her again.

She shifted again, her strokes faster now, less smooth, the vibrations from her strap affecting us both, her fingers manipulating the flesh between my thighs in a way that...in a way that would...

I barked...that's the only way to describe the noise that escaped me as the orgasm hit. I shut my eyes, relishing the bright colors dancing behind my lids, enjoying the sensations rushing through my veins. I felt her hips press forward, deeply, as she reached her own peak, her arms curving around my waist, pulling me close as she trembled, as she moaned...

Minutes later, after catching her breath, she rolled off me, lying on her back...pulling me to her, settling me against her side, sighing as she leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Sorry I woke you."
I smiled, "I wasn't complaining."

She huffed a laugh, pulling me even closer.

"You okay?"

I closed my eyes...she was worried about me. About flashbacks. About the incident with Mason. She worried it was too soon...that she was moving too fast.

"I'm really, really good," I promised her, my voice heavy with sleep.

I felt her nod...then she leaned down to kiss my lips gently.

"Go back to sleep."

She didn't have to say it twice.

*

She was wet...slick against my tongue... salty... sweet... tangy... delicious. I hummed against her hardened, sensitive flesh, teasing her as I blew lightly...my tongue licking... laving... swirling... searching for more of her delicious honey.

"Fuck Isa..."

I smiled as I felt her fingers, rough against my scalp, her hips meeting every stroke of my tongue, her thighs trembling...her hands moving my head to the spot that would send her over...

Ah...I loved the sounds she made when she tumbled over, her fingers seizing up, pulling at my hair in the most delicious way, her body tensing beneath my administrations...I didn't relent, lapping up more of that delightful nectar and staying with her until she'd stopped panting. Then I snuggled up beside her so we could grab another hour or so of sleep.

*

We sat across from one another about two hours later, after showering, eating delicious bacon and avocado grilled cheese sandwiches on crispy, sourdough bread. And that reminded me...

"You own this hotel."

It wasn't a question. She looked at me, a smirk on her lips.

"Figured you were processing enough without me laying that at your feet."
I nodded. She was right. I had been dealing with a lot...I still was.

"Do I want to know what else you own in this city?" I asked hesitantly.

The smirk turned into a smile, "in this city? Nothing else important."

I decided to leave it at that.

"How long are you here for?"

That question had been at the back of my mind all night...and I wasn't looking forward to the answer.

"Only a couple of days. Then I'm headed back out. But I'll only be gone for a few days."

I nodded, but didn't look across the table at her as I bit into my sandwich again.

"Isa."

That voice...so deep...so raspy...so fucking sexy. I could feel it move through me whenever she said my name like that. I raised my eyes to hers.

"And I'll be looking for a more permanent place when I get back."

I nodded, my lips forming into a slight smile. She also smiled, leaning forward to bite into her sandwich again. I could feel my breath catch as I watched her lick the crumbs from those wonderfully sexy lips.

*

We agreed to see a movie that evening, but thankfully she left me to myself beforehand. I worked, chatting with my customers as I updated their web pages. Then I showered and we headed out. We were crossing the lobby, her car waiting at the curb for us, when I heard someone call my name and I froze. Mason.

I hardly had a moment to react before Kaden walked over to him and I watched, shocked, as her fist made contact with his face... then over and over again. Jolting out of the shock, I ran over, grabbing her around the waist to pull her away. It didn't work. She was solid muscle and heavy...I couldn't budge her. I could feel the muscles in her back flexing as she raised and lowered that fist again and again. The wet thwack as she made contact with his flesh...the red of blood on his face, on her hands...

Julian was beside me a moment later and together we pulled her off. Mason lay on the floor, moaning, his face...I couldn't describe it. Jesus.

I heard someone scream for the desk clerk to call 911. The thought of Kaden getting arrested, going to jail...

"Let's go Kaden. We should go back upstairs."

"No, she should stay and give a statement. Call her lawyer," Julian countered.

"It wasn't self defense. Kaden just attacked him," I snapped at Julian.
"When you tell them what he did to you in your apart—"

"What? I didn't say I was going to tell them that!"
"Both of you shut up."

That was Kaden, her voice calm as she looked down at me.

"I'm staying. You go back upstairs."
I shook my head, "if you're staying, I'm staying."

They both tried to get me to leave, but I refused. Hotel security showed up to interview everyone...but the police never arrived. I don't think anyone called them. Julian escorted Mason to a cab and went with him to the hospital. Within an hour, we were back in the penthouse and Kaden was soaking her hand in a bucket filled with ice.

We didn't talk about the incident. We didn't talk about her reaction to Mason, pouncing on him, pummeling him until he was almost unconscious. I didn't know what to say about it...what to think. I'd never seen her behave that way before. It seemed so natural for her, the way she'd attacked, her willingness to hurt him, to engage in such violence...for me. She had no other reason to hurt him...she'd done it for me.

I didn't know how to feel about it.

And I didn't really get a chance to think about it for long. She let her hand soak for about 30 minutes...and then she grabbed my hand, dragged me into the bedroom, and fucked me into oblivion for the rest of the night.

***

"So...he sexually assaulted you?"

I stared at Pamela, the words immediately rejected by my brain.

"I...I w-wouldn't say that. I mean...we're married."

Pamela raised a brow. "And?"
I didn't like the taste of those words or the feel of them in my stomach. I mean...that's not what had happened, right? He'd been high...he had been reminiscing...and...things just got out of hand...

"Izzy, what he did was sexual assault. Unless you wanted him to—"

"No. I mean, I didn't...but..."

I looked down at my hand, nervously picking at a thread on the arm of the sofa where I sat...and I forced myself to stop what I was doing. I sighed.

"Okay, I might not be ready for this discussion after all."
Pamela didn't respond for a moment, but then nodded in agreement.

"Okay...so how do you feel with her gone again? Are you sleeping okay? Eating?"
I nodded, "yes. She, uh..." I felt funny saying these words also, "Pete is staying in the suite with me."
When she didn't say anything, I looked up to take in her face. She was smiling.

"She hired you a bodyguard?"

I shook my head, "she just asked him to keep an eye on me."

"For money? Or just out of kindness?"

I didn't answer...once again, uncomfortable. She let that topic go too.

"So, are you sleeping?"

I nodded, "no nightmares."

"Why do you think that is?"

Surprised by the question, I shrugged. "I don't know."
"Could it be because she made sure you felt safe?"

Ugh...I didn't like this session at all.

"Isn't our time up?" I asked desperately.

She laughed, "we have a few more minutes."

I rolled my eyes, sitting back against the plush sofa.

"Why don't you want to talk about any of this?"
"Which? My husband sexually assaulting me? My new female lover, nevermind I'm not gay, upsetting her life and relocating to Philadelphia just for me? Buying me a new car? Hiring a bodyguard for me? Putting a half million dollars into a bank account for me? Why would I want to talk—"

"Wait, what?"
I thought about the words I'd just uttered and closed my eyes with a sigh. I hadn't told her about the money yet.

"She gave you half a million dollars?" Pamela asked, humor evident in her question.

"I don't plan to touch it. But...Mason seemed to know about. It's what he was asking for."

The smile faded from her lips, "how did he know about it? I thought she bought you a new computer."

"She did. But...I was thinking about it. Maybe my phone?"

"But you didn't know about the account, right? So who accessed it on your phone?"

I shrugged, "maybe she did? I don't know."

She nodded, "are you going to tell Kaden?"

"So she can buy me a new phone and probably an entire phone network? No thank you."

I could see the humor playing around Pamela's lips again, but she tried to swallow it down before addressing me seriously.

"Izzy, you're dating a very wealthy woman. She cares about you. She's going to want to spend money on you. Share her wealth with you. What's wrong with that?"

"I'm not with her for her money. I don't care about her money."
"No one said you did. She's choosing to spend her money on you, you didn't ask her to. In fact, you've fought her every step of the way. I don't think she believes you're a gold digger."

I swallowed...how could Kaden be sure? How could she know whether or not that would change over time? Wouldn't everyone assume I was with her for her money? Isn't that what Mason had assumed? How could I be sure I wasn't with her just for her money?

"But—"

"Just take a moment Izzy and really ask yourself the question. Are you with her for her money?"
And so I did. In the last few minutes I had in her office, I just sat there and thought about that question.

I hadn't known anything about her money when I first met her. When I was first bowled over by her. And even after she paid his first debt to free me from my obligation to Julian, I thought it was a one-time thing. I didn't sleep with her thinking there would be more money to come. I didn't even take a moment to think about whether she could really afford that money. And after that...I'd argued with her every single time she spent a large sum of money on me.

I mean, the money was nice, but...I don't think I was interested in her for her money.

"Okay, maybe I'm not a gold digger," I admitted finally.

Pamela smiled, "believe me, if you were, I'd tell you."

"Are we done now?" I asked, annoyed.

Pamela nodded, "yup. But I won't forget these topics Izzy. So...next time, yes?"

I sighed, standing and leaving without saying a word.

*

I was thinking the deduction I'd made about my phone might be right when Mason was waiting for me outside of Pamela's office. We'd changed my appointment, so how could he know? When I saw him, my body froze...and my mind went back to my apartment, pressed against that wall, his hands on me...hurting me...

But then I saw his face...it was swollen, bruised...it looked awful. My God, what had Kaden done to him? Still, I turned and started walking in the opposite direction. The last thing I needed right now was to respond to him with sympathy.

"Iz! Wait!"

He was faster, he would catch up...my heart started racing. I didn't want to talk to him, didn't want to see him...

When a shadow fell over me, I assumed it was him...it was not.

"Mr. Frey, how can I help you?"

I stopped and turned around...and then looked up...and up. He was very tall. Well over six feet. His face was a rich, caramel brown, his hair cut close to his scalp and he wore a black Henley with black jeans. His body seemed like the size of one of those massive sub-zero refrigerators...

My new bodyguard. The man responsible for the successful processing of my divorce papers. Ex-professional-football-player Pete. I'd forgotten he was waiting for me.

I might be embarrassed later, but I didn't hesitate to hide behind him now.

"I need to speak to my wife," Mason snapped.

He looked the same...strung out on something that made his body radiate with a strange tension...the bruises on his face didn't help.

"Ms. Knight would like you to contact her directly if you need anything further from Ms. Frey."

Pete extracted a business card from his inside jacket pocket and held it out to Mason.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm gonna sue that bitch! And I'm not gonna contact her before I speak to my own wife!"

I watched as Pete replaced the business card...and then he moved with lightening speed to stand directly in Mason's face.

"Ms. Knight also mentioned that if you weren't happy with these arrangements, I was to finish the job your bill collectors started last night."

Confused, I took a more careful look at Mason...and noticed two of his fingers were in a splint.

"What happened?" I asked without thinking.

"They broke my fingers, baby! If I don't pay, they will break more than that!"

I closed my eyes...this was not my problem...this was not my problem...

"Ms. Frey, we should get going."
I felt torn, felt like I should do something, take him to the bank, give him the money...but I didn't stop Pete from leading me to the waiting BMW and helping me into the passenger seat.

*

We didn't speak as he drove me back to the hotel. He escorted me upstairs and I took refuge in Kaden's bedroom. Pete was staying in the other bedroom until Kaden returned. I flung myself onto the bed and thought to myself...how had any of this happened? How had I gotten here? I asked myself that question a lot lately.

But I didn't want to think about it. Any of it. I just wanted...to escape for a little while. I started that process by responding to client emails and returning calls. There was one particular website I was struggling with. The owner and I didn't see eye-to-eye about the layout and design...I was having a hard time capturing her vision. So I worked with her for a couple of hours...then I watched a little television...and finally, still feeling restless, and guilty if I was honest with myself, I opened the door to the bedroom quietly, checked to make sure Pete was no where to be found, and snuck out of the penthouse to get some air.

*

I stopped by my apartment building to pick up my mail...and then I made my way to the art museum. I love the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I used to go there often to calm my nerves. There are rooms in that building that have wonderful energy...soothing...calming energy. There's one room that has this crystal ball (don't laugh) that just...calls to me. I found myself sitting on a bench in front of that crystal now...just trying to catch my breath. My life was nuts. My calm, normal life had gone to hell in a hand basket. And I didn't know how to manage the chaos. Drugs, prostitution, kidnapping, rape, murder, money...lots of money...I mean...whose life was this? Not mine. It was like some crappy Lifetime movie or something. This was not reality...not my reality for sure.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes...letting the crystal speak to me...letting it calm me. I really liked this room...especially in the middle of the week when not many other people visited the museum. And thank goodness there were no class trips in this part of the building right now.

"Isabella Frey?"

I opened my eyes and looked up...into the face of a man I didn't know. He was tall, and buffed...huge biceps, a huge, thick neck. He looked like a body builder, one who probably took steroids. Dark chocolate skin and tattoos all over his neck, his arms...gang tats. I stood and took a step away from him, my stomach clenching.

"Do I know you?"

"Nope. But your husband does. Told us exactly where to find you."

I swallowed, not liking the sound of that.

"How can I help you?" I asked politely.

"You killed one of my lieutenants."

I swallowed...and the memories assailed me...that room...the collar...those men...so many men...the smell of my flesh burning as they put their cigarettes out on me...I hurt...I hurt so much...

I'd only killed one person. I could feel myself back in that room... filthy... putrid...a room with a disgusting mattress...and a woman chained to a radiator...a woman plied with drugs, held against her will, forced to fuck anyone that entered that room...a woman that looked just like me. I shook my head, not wanting to go back there.

"He raped me," I forced the words out.

"I understand he paid for that service."

"No." I didn't know what else to say. Paid for the service? My god...is that how I was advertised? It obviously wasn't the truth, but this man probably didn't care.

He licked his lips as he took me in. I was dressed in jeans and a snug tee, nothing sexy, but...well, I said quite some time ago I had curves. And in a city like Philadelphia, men appreciated curves.

"Look, we paid your husband 25 grand for you. How you gonna make that up to us?"

I shook my head...Mason. God damn him.

"I can match that."

He shook his head, "and the interest? I mean, the price for your ass is up to at least 100 grand now."

I nodded, "okay."

He raised a brow, smirking, "for real? You got it like that?"

"Not me, a friend of mine."

He nodded, "yeah, I heard you were Knight's bitch."

I said nothing, not wanting to deny or confirm.

"Well, she got shit we want. Nothing to do with money. So, how about you come with me until I speak to her?"

I shook my head, "please don't. I can get the money right now."

"That bitch refuses to sell to us. I would rather have product. So...don't make me fucking hurt you."

God, was this really happening? I glanced over his shoulder, wondering if I could make it to the exit. I only had to find a security guard, how hard could that be?

Before I could even think about my next move, I watched as he reached behind his back, pulling something from the waist of his jeans as he approached me quickly. I took another step back but before I could avoid him he reached toward me. There was an explosion of pain against the side of my head and then there was black.

***

Something cold and wet was dripping down the side of my face...it startled me awake. My head...it fucking hurt. Worse than any headache I'd ever had. I squinted my eyes, trying to focus...I was sitting in what looked like an office. There were a couple of crappy desks, a few chairs, and at least five different laptop computers as well as two desktops, all open and running at the same time. The room was not well lit...and there was a man, the one from the museum, standing in front of me dripping cold water onto my face. I shied away from the next set of cold drops.

"Good, your awake. Someone wants to talk to you."

God, I hoped it wasn't Mason. I had nothing to say to that asshole right now. He handed me a cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Isa?"

My heart leapt...and then settled. Kaden. I wasn't out of the woods yet, but...it did me a world of good to hear her voice.

"I'm okay," I offered her the words I'd said way too many times since meeting her.

She chuckled, but there was no humor in it.

"The asshole with you assures me you have not been injured. Otherwise he doesn't get what he's asking for. So?"

I raised a hand to the lump on the side of my head, wincing at the blood on my fingers. I looked up at the man standing over me and he put his fingers to his lips in a classic 'shhh' gesture.

"I'm a little better than I was the last time you rescued me from a gang," I told her.