The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mason."

He brushed past me without a word. Surprised, I closed the door, turning to watch as he paced the small room. Whatever was on his mind, it wasn't good.

"You okay?" I asked.

He glanced over at me but didn't answer. I raised a brow as he stared. Then, suddenly, he was standing in front of me, his large hands on my upper arms, his grip brutal. Startled, I looked up into what I had always thought were loving, warm brown eyes. They weren't so loving right now.

"Mason?"

"Where is she Izzy? I need her help or they're going to kill me."

His voice was tense and desperate...and there was an edge to it, an edge to him, that I didn't recognize.

"Mason what's wrong? What are you talking about?"

"Kade. Where is she?"

"She left a few days ago."
He squeezed my arms roughly before letting go and pushing me aside, continuing to pace. I watched him as I rubbed the area I knew would be bruised by morning. He stopped again, his eyes on me.

"She opened a new bank account for you."

That took me by surprise. How the hell had he found out about the new account? "What are you talking about?"
"But she cleaned your computer, I don't have access anymore."
I shook my head, "you shouldn't have put that Spyware on my computer in the first place."

"You were leaving me, Izzy. What did you expect me to do, just let you go?"

"So you cyber stalked me? That was your answer?" I snapped.

He closed his eyes, rubbing the back of his head in irritation, his movements harsh and jerky. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something different about him...

"Mason? What's going on?"

"I owe them $50,000. I'm more than a month late. I know she put more than that in your new account, I just know it. I need it, babe. I need it or they're really going to kill me this time."
My heart hitched. He was probably telling the truth, but I couldn't give him the money. Not that I had it. The money in that account was not my money. Not to mention I had no idea how much Kaden had put in that new account. I couldn't believe she'd opened an account for me in the first place. She'd promised not to. I think. I was pretty sure she had promised—

"Izzy!"

His bark snapped me out of my distracted train of thought and I frowned at him.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you snapping at me? I don't have the money Mason. I can't help you."
"I told you there's another account."
"That's not my money, it's hers. I can't give you her money."

He stared at me, just stared...the look in his eyes...and suddenly I could hear Kaden's warning... and I got nervous. I'd never been nervous around him. He was my husband. I'd always felt safe with him for the most part...but there was something... I didn't know what. There was something wrong with him. Maybe he was on something. I had no idea...but I suddenly didn't want to be alone with him anymore.

"Mason, you should probably go."

His eyes opened wide, incredulous, and he took a step toward me, then another. I actually backed up, quickly, until I was against a wall and he was standing directly in front of me, his hands on either side of my head as he caged me in, not letting me move. We stared at one another in silence for a few moments, my heart racing...what the hell? I didn't know this man. This was not my husband.

"Izzy, I'm not fucking around. I need that money."
I flinched at his tone. This was definitely not my mild mannered, slightly desperate, lovesick husband. I guess this was the gambler...the liar...the addict...the manipulator? The man who'd agreed to prostitute me? The man who'd traded me to a gang for payment? The desperate man who was alone with me in my apartment and thought I stood between him and...death?

"Mason..."

"It's not even two yet. The banks are still open."
"I can't. It's not my money."

His hand was suddenly and unexpectedly around my throat...it registered somewhere in my shocked brain. And I remembered...another time when my personal space had been invaded...hands on my body against my will...chained up like a dog...feelings of rage and panic deep inside...

"Mason—"

"You are so fucking beautiful, Iz. I've always thought so."

I knew that look. Even in those familiar brown eyes, I knew that look. How many times had I seen it while trapped in that godforsaken room...tied to that radiator... I tried to back up, the wall preventing me from creating even a little space between us. I cringed as his hand left my throat, slowly making its way down my body, until his fingers found a nipple and pinched...hard. His eyes, a cool, distant brown now, stared into mine, daring me to stop him.

"Can't believe you left me for pussy. Kept telling myself you just wanted her money and you'd be back."

He shook his head, his fingers making their way to my other breast to painfully pinch the nipple. I swallowed, an anger building in me...and yet I was frozen. I didn't think to fight him off. I didn't want to anger him further by pushing him away... as his hand continued downward, my stomach clenched, bile rising in my throat...

"Mason..."

I could hear the plea in my own voice...the fear...the despair. I hoped it would work. The smirk on his face suggested it wouldn't.

"I miss this body, Iz. This body that she gets to fuck now. You were always great in bed. Hungry...a little adventurous...a little wild. Does she like that? Is that why she opened that account for you?"

I didn't respond, turning my head from his hostile gaze as his fingers made their way past the waistband of my sweatpants...into my panties...he parted me roughly, dragging a finger along the dry flesh...painfully forcing a finger into me...then another...ignoring my choked sobs...

The knock on the door surprised us both. He pushed me aside, stalking angrily to the door. My knees were trembling, my stomach so clenched I thought I would throw up...

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I glanced over at the door...Julian. From the hotel parties. He moved forward, forcing Mason to step back, as his green eyes settled on me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I think I nodded.

Julian turned back to Mason. He stood quite a few inches taller. He was thinner, but I could see him using his height to intimidate Mason, who seemed to have lost some of his muster.

"You need to leave."

"Fuck you," Mason spat.

Julian raised a brow, "seriously? I make one phone call you're fucking dead. Tonight. Leave."
I waited, wondering if the threat would work. It did. I heard Mason swear under his breath and then turn to look at me.

"I'll stop by later Iz."

I didn't respond, feeling my body relax just a bit when he left and slammed the door behind him. I made my way to the sofa and collapsed, my eyes closed, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened...what else could have happened... God...God.

"Hey."

I opened my eyes to see Julian squatting in front of me.

"You okay?"

I nodded, but then met Julian's cool, green eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I squeaked out.

"Bruce, guy in the car downstairs, called me when he saw your husband coming in."

I nodded again, but didn't say anything else. Bruce...the guy hired by Kaden. She'd saved me again and she didn't even know it. I closed my eyes and swallowed, realizing that my brain wasn't exactly working at the moment. It was trying to forcefully reject the memory...the feel...of Mason's hands on me...in me...

"What the hell was wrong with him?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

Julian shrugged, "he was totally fucked up on something."

I looked at him...I knew it. He'd been acting so weird...

"You sure you're okay?" Julian asked again, gently.

I shrugged, too unsettled to answer. Then I took a moment to actually think about the answer to that question. I wasn't okay. And I didn't want to have to deal with Mason if he decided to return.

"Can I...do you..." I licked my dry lips, trying again, "uh...I can't stay here."

Even as the words left my mouth, I realized I didn't have enough in my bank account to pay for a hotel room. Not for days on end until Kaden returned.

"You can stay at Kade's place."

I was aware enough, however, that I realized that statement didn't make sense.

"Kaden doesn't have a place here. She has a place in New York."

Julian raised a brow, "you've been to her place. The hotel?"

I paused, surprised, "wait, she owns that penthouse?"

Julian smiled a little, "no. The hotel."

I think I made a little choking sound. She owned the hotel. Jesus. I should have known. It was the only place she stayed and she never seemed to worry about the penthouse being occupied. I don't know why I hadn't put it together before...

"You think she'll be okay with me staying there?" I asked.

He nodded, "definitely."

I released a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, "give me a few minutes to pack a bag."

*

Julian watched as she walked down the private plane's short flight of stairs. He winced when she spotted him. She didn't look happy to see him. But he knew she would've been pissed if she'd gone straight to Izzy's place and found it empty. And he knew he should have called her days ago, but Izzy had begged him not to. Izzy hadn't wanted her to worry or cut her trip short. So he hadn't called. Kade wouldn't be happy about that either.

He waited impatiently as she made her way over to him, her tall, broad frame as intimidating as always.

"Why are you here?"

Yup, she wasn't happy. "Thought you might want a heads up that Izzy's at your place. She had a problem with her husband and said she needed a place to stay."

Kaden raised a brow, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

Julian shrugged, "she wouldn't say what happened, but she was freaked. So I let her stay at your place."

He stopped talking when those cold, dark eyes settled on him.

"What was the fucking point of me hiring your men if you let him get to her anyway?" She snapped.

Julian didn't have an answer for that one, watching as she swallowed and tried to get her temper under control.

"Fuck it. Let's go."

*

I'd ordered food for her. A welcome home dinner. A crisp salad, grilled salmon, slow roasted red potatoes. I was glad I had because she was clearly hungry. Me? Not so much. So, I spent more time watching her than I did eating. She looked...tired. A part of me wondered where she'd been for two weeks. What type of weapons had she sold? Was she working with another country the U.S. considered an enemy, putting herself at risk? Had she been with any other women while she was away?

Okay, so I recognized that last question was more about me than any vibe I was getting off her. Lately, I'd been enthusiastically embracing one particular idea...there had to be something wrong with me, right? For people to think they could treat me like...to treat me like I was...I mean for someone who claimed they loved me to put their hands on me like that...

"Isa."

I blinked, my cheeks warming, not having realized she'd stopped eating and was watching me.

"Come here."

I looked at her, a little confused. I was 'here.' But I watched as she pushed her chair back a little and indicated her lap. I smiled. I was a bit big to be sitting on someone's lap, wasn't I?

But she was waiting. So I stood slowly, a little embarrassed, making my way over to her side of the table...and gently sitting my ample bottom in her lap.

"Tell me what happened with Mason," she demanded gently.

I sighed, realizing Julian must have opened his big mouth although I'd asked him not to. I didn't want to talk about Mason now that she was here, so I took a different route.

"He came over and was asking about that new bank account in my name," I said, trying to infuse some cool anger into my voice. I don't think it worked.

She raised a brow, but didn't even look a little unsettled. Although she'd promised....

I waited for her to say something, but she didn't. Instead she buried her face into my neck, inhaling deeply. Heat speared through me...

"What happened with your husband?" She whispered the question this time, her hands at my hips, her lips teasingly brushing against my neck...

I swallowed, "how much is in that new bank account?" I asked just as softly.

She sighed with pretend frustration, but probably realized she'd have to answer my question before I answered hers. "Half a mil," she murmured, kissing my neck tenderly...

And for a moment I don't think what she said registered. But then I sat up a bit, pulling away from those wonderful lips, staring at her.

"Wait, what did you say?" I forced out.

"Isa, what happened with your husband?" She insisted, her voice still gentle, those dark eyes watching me.

"Did you just say you put 500 thousand dollars in an account for me?" I asked, sure I was mistaken. I mean, at first I was trying to distract her, but...seriously?

"Isa."

I heard the slight impatience in her soft tone...but I wanted her to deal with my question first.

"Kaden?"

She sighed, "Isa."

I loved the way she said my name...but I wasn't going to be deterred.
"You promised."
Kaden sat back in her chair, her hand on my hip, her warm, firm body easily supporting my weight.

"Again, I promised not to put $8,000 in an account for you. And I didn't."

I frowned, thinking back to that conversation beside the car...and knowing she was right. I knew something had felt off at the time, but I hadn't pushed. Now, I sighed.

"We agreed, no more. No more gifts, no more paying my bills, no more money."

"I never agreed to that. I'm not agreeing to that now."

I was losing my patience and attempted to stand, but she held me firmly on her lap. It wasn't a hardship, sitting across those muscular thighs, but it was distracting as all hell.

"What happened with your husband?" She asked again, softly, but I could hear a bit more tension in her voice now.

I sighed again, not sure why I was hesitant to tell her.

"He showed up asking for money again. He knew about the account. When I told him I wouldn't give him money..."
I hesitated...shrugged. She raised a brow, waiting. I sighed again.

"He got a little handsy and then Julian showed up and made him leave."

She didn't say anything for a moment, just watching me, her hand stroking my hip in the most wonderful way...

"Handsy?" She finally asked softly.

I nodded, glancing down at that hand...forcing myself to focus on it instead of the question she was asking.

"Isa."
I didn't want to talk about it...but when I looked into those dark, beautiful eyes of hers, and saw what was clearly budding anger, I knew she wasn't going to let it go.

"Explain handsy."
I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "He held me against the wall and...and...he shoved a hand down into my..."

The words rushed out...but I stopped short. Almost as if my brain knew that if I said the words out loud, that meant it had actually happened. I opened my eyes to watch her...she got it. Suddenly she was setting me on my feet and heading toward the bar. I watched her pour a hefty amount of the whiskey she loved into a squat glass and swallow the contents down all at once. Then she poured another hefty amount.

"I'm fine Kaden."

She drank the next glass down, but I could still see the anger, coiled deep in her body in a way that was...actually quite sexy. She was a like a caged, seriously pissed off, panther. I approached her, slowly... carefully... removing the bottle from her reach, sliding in between her and the bar, my body pressed against hers.

"I'm fine Kaden."

I whispered the words, staring up into those dark eyes. Her hand gently, tenderly, brushed against my cheek...and then her lips were on mine...rough...demanding...drawing me in. Her breath was warm, flavored like her whiskey... her hands on my hips, pulling me closer... I wrapped my arms around her neck as she deepened the kiss... hungry... almost as starved as I felt. She kissed me like that for a while...her hands on my body... teasing... caressing...until my nipples were hard...my center wet. I forgot about Mason, about the money in that new account...and everything else except this woman...her hands...her heat...her passion. She was pulling off my top, pulling my bra down...her head bending to take a puckered nipple into her mouth as my head fell back, my breath catching in my chest as she nipped...as she sucked...

I felt cool air on my flesh a moment later and I opened my eyes to see her watching me.

"You okay with this?" She asked, her voice gruff.

I smiled...slowly...my eyes filled with the same hunger reflected in hers. She smiled back as she started walking me backwards towards the bedroom.

*

My back was arched...my entire body slick with sweat...throbbing as I approached the edge...my fingers were buried in the length of her thick, silky hair...hair I'd unbraided quite some time ago...hair that caressed my thighs...tickled my stomach...I licked my lips...I had no idea how many times she'd made me come...five?...six?...but she was a master at heating me up again...and again...and again...

I moaned as she continued to work me over... licking...gliding... sucking... then gently nibbling... her fingers digging brutally into my hips, holding me steady... I could still taste her in my mouth, on my lips...feel her taught flesh from when she'd come all over my face some time ago...

I was at the edge now...wicked sensations coursing through me, forcing the blood to rush through my veins as every muscle tensed until...until...I simply exploded, crying out as she forced me over.

Moments later I sagged, completely drained, into the comfort of her huge bed as she crawled up the length of me, her lips covering mine, tasting me... allowing me to taste myself....she seemed desperately hungry still, but satiated for the moment. I could feel my body coming down as she kissed my closed eyelids...the tip of my nose...buried herself in the nape of my neck to inhale deeply again...she wrapped me up in her arms, reaching down to pull the comforter over us.

I was lying against her, her arms pulling me closer, my body steadily heading toward sleep, when I heard her soft, husky voice in my ear.

"Tell me you're really okay so I won't have to kill that asshole."
Odd words...I wasn't even sure if she was serious or not...but I still managed to smile lazily.

"I'm perfect...now," I admitted warmly.

She pulled me just a little closer...and then I fell asleep.

*

I was face down, pressed into the softness of her mattress, and I could feel her on top of me...heavy...warm...all around me...her hips curved against my buttocks...one hand teasing, tormenting a hardened nipple, the other hand holding mine, our fingers laced...her face was buried against the curve of my neck, her lips pressing against my flesh as she kissed me, nipped at me...and her hips moved steadily, her strap-on sliding in and out of my slick center...she'd woken me with her mouth...her lips...her tongue...on my breasts...between my thighs...until I'd groaned her name as I came. Now she was fucking me... slowly... wonderfully... my body was thrumming nicely, on it's way back up to the peak... our flesh pressed together, heated, sweaty...and I could smell her...could smell my own arousal...

"Isa," she whispered my name, her tongue following the curve of my lobe...and I felt my body rev, shifting into a higher gear.

"God..."

That was me...breathless...desperate...my body greedy for her...she shifted her hips a little, her strokes going deeper, her hand leaving my breast to travel south, cupping my mound...playing...teasing...tormenting me...