The Aspen Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,590 Followers

Dan was the last to get up and before he did he motioned to Carl to move to one side so he could sit next to Penny. With a grunt, he heaved himself up with his arms and sat down. It was impossible not to notice his large cock which now was on display. It was thick and long enough that the head actually was under water. There was a mass of hair around the base of his cock and some extended up the shaft. The head was plump and much darker colored than the shaft giving him a two toned appearance. Dan and Carl looked like they were around forty, and Wayne was clearly the youngest of the four and I guessed he was our age.

When he first got up on the ledge, I thought I heard a faint gasp from Erin, and now as my wits returned and I averted my gaze I turned to see her looking down at the water in what appeared to be a forced effort to not look in their direction.

"Let's move to the other pool," I said to her softly.

I took her hand and moved towards it hoping we could drift away without a conversation but it wasn't to be.

"Where ya going?" I heard Dan ask behind me.

"Going to this other pool," I said, not looking back.

We arrived at the ledge separating the two pools, and unfortunately, there was no way to cross over without coming out of the water. The others were now twenty odd feet away and it was dark, still I wondered if Erin would want to expose herself. To my surprise, she moved across the ledge without hesitation while exposing her beautiful ass.

"Nice," I heard the voice behind me, as I followed her over.

"Let's wait a few minutes then we can circle to our clothes and leave," I suggested.

"Just ignore them. It's not that big a deal. Don't let them ruin our time," she replied, surprising me with her attitude.

"Okay, I'm fine if you are," I replied, still a bit concerned.

"I'm fine," she said, then leaned back and closed her eyes.

I pulled her around so she was floating prone across my waist while I sat on a submerged rock outcropping. I rocked her back and forth and the tips of her breasts, just penetrating the water's surface, left a wake as they moved.

"Go get us some wine," Erin requested after a few minutes, with her eyes still closed.

Without responding, I let her float away from me then got out of the pool into the cold night air and took the long way to the backpack. There, I got the cups and plastic container filled with wine and returned to my wife. Glancing over, I could see the group watching me. They had returned to the water and were formed in a tight group talking.

Erin and I were finishing our first cup when the others crossed over like a herd of cattle into our quiet spot.

"Thought we would cool off here too," Penny said with a smile, as she lowered into the water up to her waist leaving her breasts on display.

Erin had tried to sink into the water on their arrival, but had to keep her arm raised because of the cup which left the top of her breasts visible. It was no worse than how she would look in a bikini I rationalized even though she was getting stares from the men.

Dan had come up with another joint from somewhere and lit it with his lighter. He passed it around once and as it was going by the second time something in my said "what the hell" and I reached out. I took a long hit on it then turned and offered it to Erin who took it with a half-smile and did the same. The joint was quickly gone and Dan sent Wayne back to get another, and we passed it around until it was gone too. It seemed that Dan and Co.'s pushy attempt to socialize had finally succeeded.

It had been so long since we smoked that it hit us fast and hard. My head was spinning and looking at Erin she seemed to be in the same way. The disorientation was also making her forget about her position in the water, as she was now standing in a way that left her breasts exposed to just above her nipples. Glancing around I could see the all of them looking at her mounds no doubt hoping they would get a chance to see the rest.

Erin suddenly realized how exposed she was and dropped further beneath the surface of the water. But, less than a minute later she bobbed up and this time her nipples momentarily were revealed.

"Those are some damn nice tits," I heard Dan say through my buzzing brain, and Erin's only response to the comment was a silly grin.

We chatted aimlessly with the group interspersed with what felt like long periods of silence as each person dealt with the drug's effect. During one of the quiet periods, I caught myself with my eyes closed drifting away and had to force my way back to the moment. Looking up, I was shocked to see Wayne had moved to one side of Penny and was openly fondling her breasts while Carl had positioned on her other side and had her head turned to him and was kissing her. Even more surprising was catching Erin staring intently at the scene, and off to one side, not participating in the foreplay, was Dan who was watching Erin.

I had to admit that the erotic nature of it all made it difficult not to watch and as much as I tried to look elsewhere my eyes kept returning to the threesome. The two men traded tasks and now Carl was playing with her breasts while Wayne kissed her neck and lips, while Penny emitted soft purring sounds of pleasure.

My weed influenced concentration had been so intent on the show before me that I hadn't noticed that Dan had worked himself closer to Erin.

"You like what you see?" I heard Dan ask Erin softly before he laughed, "Penny likes attention."

She didn't respond but a few seconds later I felt her fidgeting in the water and again just for a moment her breasts rose from the water providing us a view of her small nipples pointing upward.

I was now feeling the same way I had with the truck driver. A deep feeling of concern existed in my gut that was being overpowered by an intensely erotic act playing out before me that was clouding my judgment. Penny had become very aroused and was squirming which made it even more difficult to turn away.

I looked at Erin again and her eyes were half closed and her breathing was coming in short irregular gasps, and I realized that she must be getting effected by the scene too. I moved my hand over until I found the side of her leg which startled her and she turned and looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay? Should we go?" I whispered to her.

Erin turned briefly and looked at Penny between the two men then looked back at me and nodded her head yes.

"We're going to call it a night," I announced, as I took Erin by the arm.

"Night's young man," Dan replied, as we turned.

Ignoring him, we climbed into the cold night air with Erin in the lead and as she stepped onto the rock ledge her legs spread giving everyone in the pool a perfect view of her small shaved pussy. I knew Dan was feasting on Erin's beautiful body and rather than making me angry it actually excited me. I felt my cock stiffen and I had to hurry to hide it from view. Because of the pot, we took longer than normal getting dressed, but finally we were done and started towards the trail.

"Nice meeting y'all. Especially you sweetheart!" Dan shouted, as we left them behind.

We made our way down the trail talking about the surreal experience and occasionally breaking out in giggles. I was happy Erin hadn't gotten upset and in fact I suspected she had been a bit turned on. We reached the car and went straight to the house going to bed almost immediately feeling the impact of the wine and pot.

Despite my drowsiness, as soon as Erin's naked butt was snuggled against me I knew that I needed to make love to her. My hands began running over her legs and then over her tummy before arriving at her breasts where I lingered, massaging them gently and softly rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Umm...that feels good," she moaned.

"I need you," I whispered to her, letting my hand run down between her legs and finding her very wet.

"I know honey...me too," she sighed, turning to kiss me.

Foregoing preliminaries, I rolled on top of her as she spread her legs and found her opening. Her hand took me and rubbed my dick over her cleft getting the head wet before bringing me to her opening where with a gentle push I slid easily inside.

"Damn you feel good," I gasped.

"Mmm....I forgot what sex was like while high," Erin giggled.

We began a slow, gentle motion. My dick which was completely inside her was sliding in and out just a little as I rode her, but the feeling of us coupled and moving in unison was still very exciting. We kissed and fondled each other as we writhed slowly, but our passion started to rise and before long I was pushing into her faster and her legs started to open.

"You are so damn beautiful," I said to her sincerely, feeling the need to speak.

"You just say that because you're in love with me," she giggled in reply.

"Well I am in love with you, but you're beautiful too," I answered, not wanting my words to be diminished.

"Oh baby...make love to me," she sighed, letting her nails trace their way down my back and over my ass which made my back arch and my cock to go deeper.

I started moving faster pulling almost all the way out then dropping hard into her. I could tell she was getting close, as was I, and I hoped she would get there soon as it was feeling to good to slow down.

"Oh David. It's all yours. Don't stop," she begged.

I knew she was right on the edge. Erin likes it very hard when she starts to climax, so I began moving with deep forced strokes making her grunt but also taking her over the top.

"Oh yes...oh yes darling.do it!" she called out, as her body tensed then released and she started jerking and thrusting against me.

In the process, my dick came out of her and with a squeal she found it and brought it quickly back to her swollen pussy. Leaving her, even for just that moment, had allowed me to gain control and when I was back inside I was able to ride her through her orgasm and then continue for a minute with a furious pace before letting loose.

"OH SHIT ERIN! Damn! Damn!" I forced out of my mouth between deep breaths, as I felt my balls being drained.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back and reveled in the wonderfully feeling of my wife. Finally, with a final last push and wiggle of my hips to force the remaining semen from my dick I collapsed on top of her letting my head fall into the crook of her neck.

"I love you," I said, and her arm came up and wrapped around me.

We stayed that way until we had both caught our breaths. As I lay there cuddling and gently kissing her neck and ear, the thought of our time at the hot spring came back and I snickered to myself remembering her nude in front of the strangers. I had to admit, in retrospect, it was a turn on to see how much attention she had received.

"I wonder what happened to Penny?" I said, laughing a bit.

"I think she did just fine," Erin answered, laughing too.

"All three?" I asked.

"I don't know. Probably," she replied.

"And you've only had two." I said in sarcastic way, referring to our time with the truck driver.

As soon as I said it, I regretted it and braced for a bad reaction. Instead, I got an equally smartass reply.

"Yes, too bad you made us leave," she countered, and since I couldn't think of a good answer, after several seconds of silence she started giggling then said, "I win."

"Funny," I said, pretending to be annoyed but she just kept giggling.

"I doubt that was Penny's first time," she said when her giggling ended.

"But they wanted you," I whispered into her ear softly, then kissed her neck making her squirm.

"Why do you say that?" she asked.

I suspected she knew I was right and was just fishing for my response but I played along, "The way they looked at you. How they looked when they saw your breasts. Didn't you see how the big guy, Dan, kept trying to get closer?"

"Yes he did move close," she agreed.

"Close enough to touch you," I replied, and I felt Erin flinch ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly, and she got quiet.

I sensed there was something she was holding back and not saying.

"Did you want him to touch you?" I finally asked, fishing for the secret, and my dick, still inside her, started to tingle anticipating her answer.

"Mmm...well he did touch me some honey," she responded slowly stroking my hair nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" I replied, lifting myself up on my elbows and looking down at her smiling face.

"Just for a few seconds," she said in a way that let me know she was in control.

"Where? How?" I asked, stumbling to ask a coherent question, "Are you serious?"

"On my leg under the water," she answered in a soft voice.

"Where on your leg?" I asked, frustrated that she was making me pull every piece of information out.

"Right here," she said, taking my hand and placing it on the top of her thigh only inches from her pussy.

"You let him? How long? Did he get closer?" I shot back.

"Maybe ten seconds...maybe a bit longer. It was just there and then you said we were going so it didn't make sense to make a scene," she explained.

I realized my cock had become completely hard again and had journeyed deeply into her tunnel. In addition, my hips were twitching and beginning to move. I was a bit stunned and at a loss for words, and my mind went back to the pool and the three hungry men who would have eagerly taken her one after the other if they had the chance. And the large man, Dan, who had the nerve to reach out and touch her. Did he know that she wouldn't push him away or cry out for help?

When my mind returned to Erin, I realized I had her hands clasped above her head and was holding them with one hand balancing myself with the other. My dick was now moving faster into her our combined juices making the going easy.

"You were naughty again," I said.

"I'm sorry honey," Erin said, staring into my eyes as her breathing became labored.

I lost control of myself and began wildly thrusting into Erin driven by the vision of Dan's hand on her leg. There was something else too. I had felt it after the truck driver fucked her. Something in my brain, likely primordial, demanded that I take her back --- that I reestablish my position. What I was doing was about power and not about making love. I could see Erin beneath me with her mouth open emitting cries that sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain, but instead of being caring and responsive to her needs, I was on a race to deposit my seed.

"UGGGHHH...UGGGHHH...FUCK!" I bellowed as my balls tightened again, and the small amount of semen I had left me and entered Erin.

Drenched in sweat, I immediately fell onto her, but unable to catch my breath I broke free and rolled to her side.

"Are you okay?" she asked, turning to me and stoking the side of my face.

"Yeah," I answered, unable to say more.

Erin shifted closer to me and we silently began to drift to sleep. During that peaceful time of exhaustion right before sleep I thought about my reaction and what Erin must think. She had to realize that my uncontrolled taking of her had been provoked by her admission of being touched by Dan. How would she reconcile all of it in her head I wondered?

I was up before Erin the next morning feeling quite rested and was showered and ready with fresh coffee by the time she stirred. We drank a mug together, talking about what was in store for the day, before she got up and had a light breakfast of granola and yogurt. Afterwards, she went to the bathroom to shower and get ready while I cleaned up the house.

We spent the morning hiking then drove to a nearby town for lunch followed by Erin browsing the quaint shops in the downtown area for several hours while I had coffee and read a newspaper. That evening, I made dinner for her at the house. Erin didn't seem to be interested in talking about the night before, and I didn't want to either as there were still some things I was trying to get straight in my head. That night, we went to bed early and fell asleep quickly, forgoing any love making.

Thursday morning came and after breakfast we sipped on coffee and tried to make a plan for the day. We had already done all the hikes we had researched before coming up and Erin was tired of shopping, so we piddled around the house and read some before walking into town for lunch. Later, we read some more and then took a nap that lasted into the late afternoon.

"It's been a relaxing day but I'm getting bored," I announced.

"What do you want to do honey?" Erin answered.

"I don't know. Got any ideas?" I asked.

"We can go to the Sushi place in town in a bit. You can have some Sake," she said, grinning at me.

It was an inside joke between us that Sake had no effect on me. Of course it did quite a bit, but I would always comment while I was downing it that she shouldn't worry. After one monumental hangover, she started the joke and it stuck.

"That's a great idea!" I said, not willing to acknowledge her dig.

We got to the restaurant at seven but there was a wait so we didn't get seated until seven-thirty. Of course, while waiting, I started in on a small bottle of sake, so by the time we ordered I was very relaxed.

"I'm going to take you to bed tonight," I whispered, leaning over the table.

"Well I hope so. You kinda failed last night," she replied with a big smile and a sparkle in her eyes, letting me know she was in a good mood.

I leaned back in my chair accepting my rebuke which caused her to start giggling.

"This has been a bizarre vacation," I said, looking at her with a grin.

"Very bizarre," she replied with her expression changing for a moment before her smile returned and she asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Of course. I always have fun with you," I said in a sincere but matter-of-fact way, and the effortless way it came out actually was received by Erin as a huge compliment.

"I love you," she announced to me, and the tables nearby.

We ate slowly savoring the good food and enjoying each other's company so it was almost nine when we got up to leave. I had a nice buzz going and Erin seemed to as well so I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere.

"Do you want to grab a drink before we head back?" I asked.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" she replied.

"How about the bar in the old hotel on the corner?" I suggested.

We walked to the end of the block and entered the hotel but the bar was completely dead. In fact, there was no sign of the bartender.

"This is not very inspiring," she commented.

"No kidding. Any other ideas?" I asked.

There was silence for a moment while we thought and then Erin spoke, "What about that live music place that guy told us about the other night? Didn't he say Thursday was the big night?"

"Right. The Broken something, I think," I replied.

"Broken Yoke," she corrected.

Fifteen minutes later, after stopping for directions, we were standing at the door paying the $5 cover. The place was basically just one big room with a long bar covering about half of the wall opposite the stage. Definitely not a place for the Aspen glitterati, rough finished unpainted wood panels formed the walls and these were covered with old partially rusted metal signs and lighted beer signs. The tables and chairs were made from cheap metal resembling what you might find in a 50s diner and the stage was a wood platform raised about a foot off the main floor. Each of the bartenders and waitresses were dressed as they liked with most of them in jeans and t-shirts. It was warm and smoky inside as apparently this place didn't cater to the smoke free crowd.

The band had just started at nine and the place was only partly filled, so we were able to pick from several tables. Selecting an out of the way one on the far wall, we sat down and ordered drinks.

j267
j267
4,590 Followers