The Aspen Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,580 Followers

"Finally," she stated simply, and I slowed before coming to a stop, and although I stayed inside her, I turned all my attention to my wife.

Wayne, apparently rejuvenated, tried to do like Dan had and put his cock to her lips but Dan used his hand to shove him away. Dan, who had been using a steady rhythm, since her orgasm, started pushing harder and as he did we could hear the wet slapping sound coming from their union. The increase in intensity also came with more vocal interaction between them.

"You like this?" he demanded.

"Yesss..." she answered instantly.

"Ever had one this big?" he demanded again.

"No...," she whined in reply, between her moans.

Dan started moving fast like he had on her first climax which brought a fresh round of sighs from Erin before he spoke again. "You want me to fuck you till you cum again?"

"Yesss...yesss...I want to cum...I'm almost there..." she answered in a high pitched voice, that sounded like a plea.

Dan kissed her again and when they broke Erin was struggling to catch her breath. Her legs left his waist and started to rise in the air again and her head started rolling from side to side with her eyes closed.

"Ohhh...ohhh God do it....do it. Fuck me!" She begged in a soft voice in rhythm to his motions.

In all our time together I had rarely heard Erin use the word but now in less than a week she had twice urged her new lovers on by invoking it. I wondered if I had truly lost my mind and where it was going to all end, and I also realized I was once more moving in and out of Penny.

Her chanting definitely urged Dan on and he put one hand under her ass pulling her tight against him with each stroke. Erin opened her eyes and she had the same look of abandon I had seen when the trucker was taking her over the edge. Dan was holding himself up with one arm extended above her using the position to go deep. Erin looped her arms around his neck and her face turned into a grimace - tensed and focused. Her entire body became rigid and I could see the muscles in her neck get taut. For several seconds it looked like she couldn't breath until with what looked like a superhuman effort she screamed loudly as the wave hit her and her body spasmed.

"AHHHHHHHHH! UNNNGGGGG! OHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME!" her face contorted with what looked like excruciating pain.

After her wail, her body got rigid once again and like before it suddenly released, but this time the scream was replaced by her sobbing.

"Her pussy is milking my cock," Dan announced then after several labored thrusts told her, "Shit here it comes baby."

His body too got rigid and he plunged deeply once, then again and then on third thrust he held himself inside her, "Take it...take it all baby!"

Erin's hands were covering her face as she wept. Dan's body continued to twitch on top of her letting every drop of seed leave his large shaft. When he was finally done, Dan moved her hands and then leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. Erin returned the kiss - slowly at first but it turned more passionate and once again she wrapped her arms around his neck.

I had been watching Erin while fucking Penny, but when she took her finger and began rubbing between my balls and anus I lasted less than a minute before I emptied into her accompanied by several deep grunts. I immediately rolled off of her hoping Erin hadn't noticed. I needn't have worried because she was still embracing Dan and after several minutes I could see him start to move his hips again.

"Dan, I can't take anymore," Erin sighed, placing a hand on his hip.

With a smile at her and then towards me, he lifted his body and slid his large cock out of her now very well used pussy.

"Ummm...." Erin sighed as it left her leaving a wet trail over her thigh.

"Erin we need to go," I said.

With my climax, I was now devoid of any erotic feeling and just wanted to get out of there.

She turned to me and scooted closer taking my hand in hers and I could see tear streaks across her cheeks. With a faint smile she said, "I'm not sure I can move. Let me rest for a bit."

"Okay honey. I'll go get the clothes," I said, hoping to speed up our departure.

A few minutes later, climbing the stairs with an arm full of clothes, I could hear groaning coming from the bedroom. Fearing the worst, I burst into the room grateful to see Wayne taking Penny from behind. Erin was on her side watching them and Dan was sitting on the edge of the bed, behind her, softly massaging her breasts.

"Are you ready?" I asked, ignoring Dan's fondling.

"Are you sure you don't want a little more, baby?" Dan asked, before she could answer.

"I can't take anymore," Erin said, turning and looking at him with a smile, and the look she gave him left no doubt that she had enjoyed their coupling.

She climbed off the bed as Penny and Wayne continued, collected her blouse from the floor, took her jeans and shoes from me and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her. I threw my things on and waited for her to come out, as time dragged by as I recalled the events of the evening while watching and listening to the mating couple.

Dan, who was now standing on the side of the bed naked watching too turned when Erin appeared and took her in his arms without resistance, kissing her again fully on the lips while holding her in a long embrace. When they finally broke I took her arm and we muttered goodbyes to Wayne and Penny, which were not acknowledged, then left. Twenty minutes later we were at the house. We both decided quick showers were in order and stripped from our clothes leaving them in a pile on the bathroom floor. I was stunned to see Erin's panties. As she pulled them down her legs, I could see they were coated with thick deposits left by Wayne and Dan.

"My God Erin. We're going to have to get another pill," I said, with a bit of shock.

"Please David. Let's just shower and go to bed," she sighed.

I washed her lovingly then toweled her dry before taking her to bed naked and pulling her body close to mine.

"Do you want to talk?" I whispered in her ear, as I nuzzled her neck.

There was a long silence and I thought she was ignoring the question and just wanted to sleep but finally she spoke. "I'm worried about what's happened. A week ago I would never in my wildest imagination thought something like this would occur. Now it's happened not once but twice! Do you realize I've been with more men in the last week than before we were married! What's next? How do we return to a normal life?"

"It's my fault Erin. Don't get upset," I replied, trying to be gallant.

"It's not your fault David. I'm a grown woman. Yes, you are pushy, but I could always say no," she answered then continued after a pause, "But, I'm still not sure I understand why you want your wife to be having sex with other men. Aren't you afraid I might like it too much?"

"I know. I'm not sure I understand either. It's there but hard to explain. You looked so beautifully erotic." I told her truthfully, as my free hand having found her naked breasts and was now massaging them softly and gently rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"You do know a woman will usually have some feelings?" she replied, placing her hand on my arm.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, truly confused by her statement.

"Never mind honey," Erin said, then moved closer snuggling against me in a leading way.

Almost instantly, my dick got hard and from behind her laying on our sides I lifted her top leg up and she guided me to her opening. Unbelievably, even after the shower she was still wet. She worked my dick up and down her slit a few times then let me enter. She felt different, more open than normal and warmer as well.

"Easy," she gasped as she reached behind and grabbed my leg, "I'm sore."

For some odd reason, knowing that two strangers, one being well endowed, had brought my normally conservative wife to multiple orgasms and left her pussy raw was more exciting than revolting. The memories of the past several hours came rushing back and just like with the truck driver it was an odd mixture of fear and erotic intrigue. Maybe I was getting used to it though, because I found myself wanting to be provocative.

"You liked that big cock didn't you?" I pushed her when I was fully inside, and when Erin didn't reply I pushed even harder, "Tell me baby, tell me the truth."

"I thought it was what you wanted," Erin answered, sounding nervous.

I stayed still with my dick buried inside her hurting pussy driven by the desire for her to admit her carnal desires. Usually, I treated her like a princess never wanting for her to feel upset and always giving her a way out of any discussion. But this time, something in me wanted to hear her admit her lust and the pleasure she had received.

"It's what you wanted," I declared.

"I didn't like you with Penny," she stated, taking her hand and putting it on the side of my head and making me look straight into her eyes.

"But you..." I started.

"No David. Don't go there. If this is about you getting with other women, then never again. You put us in these spots and I'm going along with it for you even though it seems crazy but if its so you can be with other women forget it," Erin explained.

"So you can but not me?" I foolishly asked, realizing that I was now on the defensive.

"I don't want you with another woman ever again. You decide whether it's worth it," Erin said.

"Okay." I answered sheepishly and not knowing what else to do continued moving slowly in and out of her. I could see her wincing occasionally as I moved so I slowed and then stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You're hurting," I replied, then kissed her softly on the neck.

"It's all very confusing isn't it?" Erin said after we had stopped, and been silent for almost a minute.

"Very," I agreed.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Like you said. Lot's of confusing thoughts running through my head," I answered.

"Are you mad at me?" Erin asked.

"You keep asking that. No I'm not mad at you. It's my fault. I'm trying to understand my own actions," I explained to her in an exasperated voice.

"You're supposed to be jealous," she said softly, pulling my arm more tightly around her.

"I know," I whispered back, then after a pause asked, "Did you like it?"

"You know the answer," she replied, and as she spoke I felt her push back against me ever so slightly.

j267
j267
4,580 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories