The Aspen Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,597 Followers

When I thought it had hit six minutes, Dan suddenly spoke, "I'm going to grab a beer. Who wants one?"

"I'll take one," Penny answered.

"Uh, no thanks," I finally stammered out, after Penny nudged me.

Over my shoulder, I saw Dan pick up a towel and walk towards the door before he left my sight. The sound of the door let me know that he too was now inside the large house with Erin, and although I knew that beer was the last thing on his mind, I couldn't move.

"Mmmm..." came the sound from Penny when her hand found my erection.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock, her action catching me completely by surprise, and I tried to move my hips away but her hand held me firmly.

"Stop," she commanded, and for some reason I did.

Her hand began a slow massaging of my shaft, and despite the turmoil in my head I had to admit that it felt very good.

"I better go check on Erin," I said to her once again, attempting to break free.

She held me firmly by the base of my dick with her strong hand and pulled me closer to her the said, "You don't want to do that."

"I need to to. She might be ill," I replied.

"Let her have her fun. You have yours. It's what you wanted," Penny countered.

"I don't know what you mean. I need to check on her," I restated.

"Honey, you just let two horny men who want to fuck your pretty wife go in with her alone. Don't tell me you didn't know where it was headed," she said, laying it all out on the table.

"Erin doesn't want them," I said, trying to find some firm footing.

My words brought a big laugh from Penny who finally stopped and replied, "I've seen her looking at their cocks. I think she's a firecracker looking to go off."

I finally had enough and used my hand to wrest Penny's hand off my dick. Getting out of the pool, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me quickly.

"Wait!" Penny implored, catching up behind me, "Go in quiet and see for yourself."

She took the last towel and wrapped it around her wide hips, and for some reason I stood and waited for her then together we went to the door. Penny took the knob and twisted it slowly, trying to be quiet as we stepped inside and then with equal care she closed it.

We made the short journey down the corridor to the room where Erin had gone to rest. It was illuminated by the outside natural light and a light on somewhere deeper in the house. The room was in shadows, but across the way we could see the top of three heads close together visible over the back of a leather sofa.

I was about to tell Penny "I told you so" when the head on the left leaned in close to the one in the middle in what looked like a kiss, and at almost the same time Penny's hand found my dick again and she whispered to me, "Let's go find a bedroom."

I shook my head mesmerized by the thought of what might be happening, or beginning to happen with Erin. I stepped into the room ignoring Penny's hand and moved so that I could see them on the couch from the side. Sure enough, Erin was sitting between Wayne and Dan and it was Dan who evidently had just kissed her. The men's towels were bunched around their waist's and Erin looked to still have her blouse on and I assumed her panties were still in place too, but I was too far away to be certain.

Just then, Wayne leaned down to kiss her, but she fended off his advance turning her head to one side, and it made me wonder if she had done the same when Dan tried. I moved into a large leather chair that allowed me to sink in low and watch Erin. So far, I hadn't been spotted by any of them, but when Penny walked up and dropped to her knees between my legs I thought for sure we would be seen. Surprisingly, none of them looked over and I put my finger to my lips trying to indicate to Penny to be quiet. While she did stay quiet, she also pulled my towel loose and with a quick motion sucked my dick into her soft mouth. I gasped in surprise, but let her continue thinking it would keep her occupied while I spied on Erin.

For the next few minutes, I watched intently as Erin fidgeted on the couch sometimes accepting the kisses from Dan and Wayne and other times rejecting them. Their hands were also busy trying to touch her sensitive spots and remove her blouse but she refused these efforts using her hands in defense.

It was becoming harder to ignore Penny's attentions as she was very good with her mouth. She had inhaled me and was moving her head with a nice pace while keeping me well lubricated with her incredibly warm and soft mouth. She had me squirming and I was now splitting my time between Erin and watching Penny's head bob on me.

"Ugh..." I let out too loudly, when from nowhere Penny slid a finger into my ass.

Looking over I could see that all three heads were now lifted and looking towards us while Penny continued unaware. Erin stood to get a better look and I could now see she was still in her panties. The look on her face was one of confusion and she continued to watch while Dan and Wayne rose to stand beside her. Just like that, the tables had been turned.

Penny's mouth on my dick and finger massaging my prostate had become too much and I realized I was now breathing heavily and struggling to keep my eyes open as my balls began to boil. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Ugh...ugh...umm...shit!" I let out in poorly muted grunts as my balls suddenly contracted and the juice shot out through the small opening and into Penny's warm, waiting mouth.

Penny kept a vacuum suction on me until the sensitivity became so high I had to push her mouth off me. After a bit, like coming out of the fog, I came back to the moment and realized I was sunk down in the chair taking deep breaths with my hands on Penny's head which had settled on my thigh. She was looking at my face and when our eyes met I couldn't help but give her a smile which was immediately returned. My mind then went to Erin, but when I looked in her direction all three had disappeared.

"I need to find my wife," I said to Penny, nervous that she wasn't in sight.

"Why? Let her have some fun," she replied, still convinced that Erin was a ready participant.

"Let me up," I replied, and used my arms to move her so I could stand then pulled her to her feet and handed her a towel while I wrapped the other around my waist.

"Let's get to a bedroom and fuck. I need some cock," Penny announced, no doubt feeling she had done her job and now it was her turn.

Without responding, I looked around the room trying to determine the most likely direction the three had taken. My instinct said to go to the first floor bedrooms but after looking and finding them empty I headed towards the stairs with Penny still close behind.

Taking the stairs two at a time, I made it up quickly and went straight to the master suite. When I got to the open door, I could see from the natural light filtering through the vast windows, that Erin was in the middle of the bed in just her bra and panties. Her blouse lay discarded on the floor next to several pillows that had been tossed off the bed. Dan was on her right, naked, and was alternating kisses between the top of her breasts and lips while Wayne, naked as well, was on his knees between her open legs, and was licking her panty covered pussy. Erin was responding to their attention with slow movements and moans of pleasure.

Penny arrived behind me and pushed her breasts into my back and used her hand to try and remove my towel. I put my hand on hers to stop her and held it in place while my mind processed what I was seeing.

"Leave her alone. You're just in the way," Penny whispered at me in frustration.

Standing there, my mind vacillated rapidly between jealousy and the desire to see how far Erin might go. Several times, my brain told my feet to go to her and take her from this place, but each time that thought was immediately countered by one telling me to let it go just a little further. It was almost like I was experiencing an erotic high and it seemed to be based on not knowing what to expect. Like with the truck driver, I was seeing her in a different and unexpected way, although a part or me wondered if she was truly turned on by Dan and Wayne or if she was responding in anger to what she had just seen with me and Penny.

Penny had finally got the towel loose and when it dropped her hand went to my dick which was once again fully erect. She tried to pull me away by it, but I grabbed her elbow and held her in place.

While we had our short struggle, I saw Wayne try to pull Erin's panties off, but she used her hands to hold them in place. Her efforts made me think she wasn't completely in to this and again I started thinking about intervening. Seconds later though, I heard a deep sigh followed by a series of whimpering sounds and at the same time her legs spread wider. With Wayne's head covering her pussy, it was difficult to make out exactly what had happened but he had clearly managed to touch something sensitive.

Her sounds and body movements became more pronounced and it was just a minute later that Wayne tried again to take her panties off. This time, she lifted her hips and let him slide them down her beautiful, slender legs, and as soon as they were off, Dan went for her bra and she let him take it as well. Wayne's mouth went quickly back to her pussy and Dan's to her nipples, and my wife's movements started to become so animated that the men had to use their hands to hold her in place.

"She's going to fuck them both," Penny stated crudely, causing me to cringe although I suspected she was right if I didn't intervene.

Wayne's hands were on the inside of her thighs pushing her legs wide apart and his tongue was buried in her smoothly shaved pussy while Dan was alternating his attention between her breasts sucking and licking on her very sensitive nipples. I could tell the attention she was receiving, coupled with the effects of the alcohol and pot, was causing her to build towards a sexual crescendo. However, just when I thought she was about to hit the point of no return, Wayne stopped, rose on his knees and crawled forward lining his cock up with her now soaked pussy. Because of the angle, as he moved forward, we couldn't see his cock but it had to be very close to her entrance.

"No don't! Where's my husband? Where's David." Erin cried out and we watched her hands move to her pussy, then she cried out again, "David?"

"I'm here Erin," I replied immediately, not wanting her to get upset.

Dan and Wayne turned to look at me and I could now look directly into Erin's face which even in the dim light looked to have equal parts lust and worry.

"Is this what you want?" She asked, seeking my validation.

I knew it was important to her to feel she had permission yet it seemed very strange to verbally announce to another man that he could have my wife. I tried to clear my voice to speak, but nothing would come out.

"Let her, she needs it," Penny prodded.

"David, is it what you want?" Erin asked again, after several seconds.

I watched as Dan's hands slowly kneaded her right breast and I saw between her spread legs her wet pussy shimmering in the reflected light. I had to clear my voice again before I could answer. "Yes, honey."

Erin's face took on a strange look that seemed part relief and part surprise while Dan and Wayne broke out in big smiles. Penny's hand gripped me tighter no doubt feeling she would now get what she wanted.

"Stay with me." Erin pleaded as Wayne moved back into position. She held his hips in her hands until I had moved to the side of the bed where we could see each other then she softened her grip. Wayne moved closer between her legs and leaned forward.

"Ohhh..." Came the telltale gasp from my beautiful wife announcing that Wayne had penetrated.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck yeah," Wayne grunted in pleasure, throwing his head back.

I knew exactly what he was feeling and again, for an instant, the jealousy shot through me. He started a slow in and out savoring the feeling of my wife's wet pussy. Erin's hand reached out to me and since there was a lot of extra space on the bed I crawled on to it and lay on my side holding her hand in mine. We looked into each other's eyes but before long I could tell she was starting to drift away. Her eyes lost focus and her mouth became slack, and the thrusts from Wayne caused her body to move with his rhythm and as he picked up the tempo her breasts started jiggling in a circular motion. Dan turned her head towards him and placed the tip of his cock against her lips and I watched as her tongue slowly came out and began sliding over his fat head. At that moment, I wondered if she even realized what she was doing or whether it was just her body responding to the sexual stimulation.

Penny had had enough and rolled me onto my back and then spryly climbed on to the bed and on top of me using her hand to guide me inside.

"God, finally," she exclaimed, and started rocking her hips with some urgency.

Her feeling was very different from Erin but still very good. Her wide hips and plump belly seemed to engulf my groin and her hairy pussy was surprisingly quite snug. While Erin and I were still holding hands, she was concentrating her attention on Dan and Wayne and I was finding it difficult to ignore Penny.

"Dan this is damn good pussy. You're going to love it," Wayne spit out between labored breaths.

"Stretch her some for me," Dan replied.

Erin was a making low whining sound now and only occasionally licking Dan's cock. She seemed to be thoroughly into the fucking she was getting from Wayne and I doubted whether she even realized we were still holding hands.

Wayne started moving even faster and had his arms under Erin's legs giving him the ability to go deep. It was not a position that she had enjoyed in the past but now, with Wayne, she was responding well. There was a constant stream of pleasurable sighs and groans coming from her as Wayne pounded her and her hand suddenly broke from mine and grasped his tattoo covered bicep.

It wasn't long before Wayne announced through gritted teeth, "I can't hold it. Damn!"

He started moving very fast and seconds later with a series of deep grunts he thrust hard against Erin's pelvis and held himself there crying out, "Fuck yes...oh fuck yes!"

Even though he wasn't in the best of shape, I could see the muscles in his thighs and ass clench then release and then clench again as he pushed his cum into her unprotected womb. I realized that we would be making another trip to a pharmacy in the morning, and after a final grunt, Wayne collapsed on top of my wife. He had left her on the edge and she tried to wiggle her hips and seek contact to reach a release but he was too much dead weight. After a brief bit of trying, she slowed then stopped. Dan tapped Wayne on the shoulder then when there was no movement he took his arm in his hand and started pulling him off.

"Get off. It's my turn," he demanded.

Wayne sluggishly began to move and finally rolled off Erin giving us a view of her pussy partially open and wet with a mixture of their secretions coating her opening. She turned and looked at me vacantly at first then with surprise when she saw Penny on top of me. When Dan started moving on the bed, her eyes went to him and then to his large cock.

"You ready for it?" Dan asked her crudely, while holding his cock at the base so that a good four inches extended past his hand.

Erin nodded her head once then spread her open legs even further giving him a clear invitation. Dan crawled into position and used his hand to guide his cock up and down her wet slit while she looked down and watched. He seemed to be in no hurry and I was amazed to see her move her hips to try to capture him. Finally, he stopped and put the large head at her entrance.

"UGGGHHH...!" she cried out and arched her back as his hips suddenly flexed. He was still for a moment, but then he pushed again eliciting another similar response, "UGGGHHH...OH...OH!"

"Is he in you?" I asked, stupidly.

"Not all the way," Dan gasped, in a way that made it clear he was enjoying the feeling.

All this time, Penny had been riding me, but the scene beside us was having an effect on everyone. She started moving faster with more forceful thrusts against me as we watched Dan continue to feed his cock into my wife and listened to her cries.

"You've got it all baby. How does it feel?" Dan announced, smirking above her.

Because of the size of his body, I couldn't see much, but my mind envisioned his thick hairy cock grossly stretching my wife's heretofore small opening.

"Go slow," Erin gasped with her hands on his hips in defense.

To his credit, he did go slow and soon her body relaxed and her sounds changed from cries of discomfort to long sighs and moans of pleasure. Watching it all had made me horny as hell and I needed to fuck Penny harder so I flipped her over and reentered. This was fine with her and she spread her thick thighs as I started to set a fast pace. Immediately, she started reacting to my movements with return thrusts and her own sounds of enjoyment.

"I told you she'd fuck them both. She's no angel," Penny whispered, which made my dick even harder.

Looking next to us, I could see Dan had started moving faster too and had his head bent down to lick and suck on Erin's breasts. First, he licked over both her breasts, lapping them like a dog might, then he sucked each one almost completely in his mouth in turn. Erin's arms were now wrapped around his shoulders and her legs were spread wide to give him complete access. Her groans, sighs, moans and gasps left no doubt how she was feeling.

It wasn't long before I saw her feet rising higher until they were pointing straight up in the air. This was the normal position that Erin would move to when she was heading towards an orgasm, so I knew it wouldn't be long. In addition, her sounds now had a tone of urgency and her hands were gripping his shoulders hard. When she started emitting continuous whines of "ohh...ohh...ohh" I knew she was almost there.

"OHHH YES, OHHH YES...DON'T STOP DAN!" Erin cried out, as she sucked in air and kicked her feet into the air.

In addition, I swear I saw in the dim light her body changed color for a moment flushing a red hue before just as quickly reverting to its normal tone. For some reason though, it was use of his first name more than anything else that brought another pang of jealousy.

Dan fucked her through her orgasm not slowing at all. Her climax ebbed and her body relaxed momentarily but her legs and arms soon wound around his large body and her passionate sounds returned although now they were slightly more muted. He wasn't done and it seemed neither was she.

Erin's orgasm had had a positive effect on Penny too as she was now making her own passionate cries. She pulled my head down close to hers and whispered in my ear, "I'm almost there baby."

After all that had transpired she was certainly deserving of a release so I concentrated on giving her full, firm strokes and before long I could feel her body start to tense. She was more vocal that Erin and also nastier.

"I'm almost there baby...keep fucking me hard. Fuck this pussy...fuck it! FUCK ME!" she practically screamed, then seconds later followed with, "Your husband's going to make me cum."

I shot a look at Erin hoping it hadn't pissed her off but I needn't have worried because she was locked in a deep passionate kiss with Dan. Her hands had left his shoulders and were now on the back of his head.

As Penny climaxed, she began slamming back against me which made it hard to maintain the rhythm. Finally, her body first got very tense then she slammed her pelvis hard into mine and held me firmly against her then with a grunt she repeated it twice more. Amazingly, at the end she was very quiet as she let go apparently lost in her own thoughts. However, her pussy, which was already wet, got even wetter and I could feel her juices running over my balls.

j267
j267
4,597 Followers