The Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Chase's lean, milk chocolate body was quivering every so slightly and her pussy tingled with pleasure at the sight before her. She was quite the image herself in her red leather corset, exposing her pert C cup brown breasts and small, firm nipples. Long black leather gloves and boots completed her dominating attire. Her cleanly waxed pussy was dying for some type of touch, but she knew she had much work to do before her masters would let her off for fun and games. She gathered herself from her brief reverie and began to speak.

"Now you worthless cunts, I wasn't going to do this, but since THIS worthless slut" she pointed at Sam, "decided to squirt her disgusting juices everywhere, BOTH your worthless piss holes will have to be plugged up. I simply will not tolerate that sort of behavior! And believe me whores, there is plenty more coming for your displeasing acts!" She quickly disappeared from sight, back towards her wall of devious toys. Sam started crying again, and Mariah just hung her head low.

Sam remembered the size of the beads that she had removed from Mariah's abused holes earlier in the day. "My God!" she thought to herself, "I will be torn apart!" Mistress Chase was quick to return with the implement of torture that Sam feared. Almost two feet long, the wobbling, flexible shaft was made of a seemingly endless chain of marble sized balls fused together. The evil looking device was crystal clear, and thin. The poor girls could only wonder what it was for. Mistress Chase approached Sam and grabbed her roughly by her long black hair. Sam whimpered at the assault.

Mistress Chase only smiled as she began rubbing the length of the shaft against her ball-gagged mouth, collecting her drool for lubricant. "You're up first, you worthless slut! Your useless piss hole won't misbehave with this corked up into your bladder!" Chase laughed evilly at her plan.

Mariah bowed her head in shame for what was about to come for her poor cellmate. She knew all too well how painful her first urethral penetration was. She also knew, however, that the extreme fullness would press against her gspot and clit in a way that was almost too good to describe. She secretly couldn't wait for the cruel looking device, as its harsh pain brought with it exquisite pleasure. Mistress Chase already knew this of course, as she had been training the chubby redheaded bitch to be her biggest and most lewd painslut ever. She had high hopes for her nubile black slave as well, and was about to bring her to a whole new realm of pain and pleasure. Chase went back between the girls and prepared Sam for the newest intruder. Adding some more lubricant to mix in with Sam's saliva, she used her gloved fingers to rub around Sam's thick pussy lips and collect her female juices. Sam moaned and then shrieked behind her gag as Mistress Chase flicked her clit briefly. She almost came again, she was so aroused by her current condition, and confused by it at the same time.

Mistress Chase rubbed underneath the big dildo lodged in her obscenely stretched cunt, right over her urethral opening. Satisfied, she took her slim, beaded urethral invader and began inserting the first bead into her tightest and most sensitive opening. Sam was wailing behind her gag as the pain of the cruel dildo started opening her hole. Mistress Chase simply kept applying equal, even pressure, knowing her hole would give up in the end. She was right, of course. Sam broke down into short, animalistic, grunts of pain as her urethra widened to accept the dildo. The pain was terrible! The first bead felt simply massive, and the thick girth of the studded monster in her over-stretched pussy just exaggerated the feeling. Sam cried out as Mistress Chase pushed it deeper, and bead after bead scraped its way inside her stuffed body. She didn't know she could feel so full. Between the milk enema churning her insides and stretching her belly to full term pregnant proportions, the giant dildos inside her till now untouched ass and her barely used pussy, and now this newest device stretching a hole she never even thought was possible!

Deeper and deeper it went, until finally it reached her bladder. With a final hard push, Mistress Chase popped it past the urethral sphincter valve and into her bladder! Sam wailed at the top of her lungs behind her ball-gagged mouth and almost passed out. Had she had her wits about her, she would have realized that she almost simultaneously came as well at that moment, as the beads were passing right over her gspot in a way not possible through her pussy. Sam's contortions were shaking and moving the dildos connecting her to Mariah, making it difficult for Mariah to not cum herself, and thus incur more wrath from their cruel Mistress. Mistress Chase rotated herself, and began the process again on Mariah. Although she was more used to this type of invasion, she too felt pain at the initial penetration, but it proceeded much more quickly than her poor friend's urethral deflowering. Working swiftly, Chase fed more and more of the clear shaft into Mariah's tight pink opening, until, with a grunt, it too popped into her bladder, and her thick white cunt lips vainly tried to close around the newest invader. Mistress Chase stood up and back, admiring her latest addition to her slave's slutty holes. She spoke gleefully, "Very good, my well stuffed bitches! I see even with your rounded bellies and stuffed holes, your pussies are still wet and willing! Although I must admit I am curious to see you cum now, what with that lovely device buried up into your bladders! That will make for an interesting show I'm sure!", she laughed cruelly. Now that I'm done with your pleasure, it is time for you pain! Guards! Assist me!" Both girls thought the same thing: if this was the pleasure, than the pain was sure to be intense!

Mistress Chase snapped her fingers and the guards appeared quickly from the darkness surrounding the lit portion of the sick dungeon. She gave them instructions to use rope to bind the slaves legs together, as well as tie their long hair together to prevent them from moving apart. One's pain would transfer to the other, and vice versa. Mistress Chase was a strong believer in efficiency. Heavy stainless steel spreader bars were snapped onto their leg cuff D-rings to prevent them from hiding their slut holes from whatever abuse Mistress Chase deemed appropriate. Once that task was done, Mistress Chase addressed the bound girls once more. "Now that your are nice and secure, and I'm sure none of your slutty holes will leak any more juices as you are bound and stuffed together, I am now going to administer your real punishment! Everything thing from your tits to your clits is going to be treated just the way whores like you deserve!" Chase began her task with glee. Sam and Mariah could only moan in discomfort, as the line between pain and pleasure blurred in and out of focus in their tortured bodies and minds. Mistress Chase approached the girls with her first implement of torture in her slim, gloved hands. Her heels clicked menacingly on the floor as she reached her target. Squatting, she couldn't help but briefly rub her own exposed clit as her true sadistic urges started to get the best of her. Breaking away with some hesitation, she returned to her task. Although her two slaves couldn't see, she held in her hand two clover clamps with special studded ends for extra gripping power. A short chain connected the two ends. Mistress Chase reached into between the girls bound and spread legs, where her fingers first found Mariah's thick, engorged clit. Years of hard suction torture had permanently enlarged it and made it infinitely more sensitive. With a quick motion, Mistress Chase snapped on the strong clamp directly onto its head! Mariah's eyes shot wide open and a guttural scream emanated from behind her gagged lips as the pain burned straight from her clit to her brain. She started quivering from the ordeal, but only received a sharp swat on her bubbly white ass for her trouble. She tried her hardest to quiet down her struggle, but the motion transferred to her brown slave sister, and the dual sided torture continued as her milk enema sloshed deep inside her bowels and her abused holes transmitted their mixed signals of pain and pleasure as the dildos did their dirty work.

Mistress Chase was grinning ear to ear. "Now it's your turn, cunt!" With that, she ran her fingers over the beaded urethral plug to find Sam's smaller, yet still distended clit. The monsters inside her sweet pussy and tiny urethra spread her succulent, brown outer lips lewdly apart. Finding the clit erect, she pulled on the short chain and with a deft hand, clamped it over her sensitive bud! Instantly, Sam wailed at the top of her lungs as the studded ends squeezed her clit harshly! Fresh tears burst forth from her eyes as the waves of pain washed over her body. Mistress Chase stood again and surveyed her work. Both her sluts were just beginning to feel the real suffering, and she had much to do. The girls both kept screaming as the short chain constantly pulled on the other's end, forcing the jaws ever tighter. Even when keeping still, the pain was immense. Combined with all the other factors, they were a quivering mess. Sam and Mariah hung their heads in humiliation as they tried to hold off the pain. Mistress Chase stood back and waited for the slaves to return some semblance of self. She wanted them fully alert to experience what was in store for them next! The girls started to calm down slightly, as they gained control of the pain. Sam wondered if the strange sense of arousal was as difficult to understand for Mariah as it was for her. For although the pain was intense, she could feel the returning orgasm that she knew she had to fight off, for fear of further punishment. Mistress Chase could sense her slave's frustration and confusion, and she smiled inwardly. "Breaking this one will be easy," she thought to herself.

Shaking it off, she turned back to the girls. "I see you are settling down some now from that little treat I gave you! I guess we shall just have to step it up for you pain pigs! Mistress Chase returned to her wall of goodies and grabbed two 6oz weights. "I do think these will go nicely to your jewelry, don't you agree?" She held the weights up before the girls eyes, and they responded by opening wide with fear. Returning the girls' freshly roped midsections, she bent over and attached the heavy weights to the clover clamps, and let them dangle. The fresh weight caused the clamps to close ever tighter, as was intended by their design. It was too much to bear as both slaves gasped and shuddered, unable to cope with the immensity of the pain shooting from their distended clits. The heavy weights hung below their swollen bellies and hanging, floppy milk-filled udders. Cunt juices flowed freely down the chains and collected on the brick-like weights, where it pooled and fell to the floor. Mistress Chase was satisfied at the new level of pain she had brought her disobedient sluts. She straightened up and returned to the wall. As the girls continued to moan and scream behind their gags, they heard the cruel mistress clanking what sounded like a bunch of steel items together.

They were not to be wrong. Mistress Chase returned with a cart. She slapped both of the girls hard on their asses, and reveled in the screams it produced. She marveled at her own work. They look gorgeous, older and younger, black and white, both incredibly distended with milk, dildos plugging their slutty holes, and harsh, weighted clamps on their most sensitive girl parts. Even so, cunt juice rolled down their legs and chains like a river, defying the pain and their own bodies, proving what twisted pain sluts they really were. "Look at me!" Mistress Chase commanded. Her sluts complied quickly, not wanting any more punishment, but knowing it was to come regardless. On the cart were 12 strange circular objects, but they couldn't make out what they were exactly. Mistress Chase was quick to alleviate their curiosity. She grabbed one of the devices and held it up.

Through tear-blurred eyes they saw what the object was and both girls gasped in horror. The steel rings were heavy, one inch in width, and the insides were lined with 1/3 inch long spikes! While they had rounded tips, they were sure to cause immense pain, and their target was obvious: the girls floppy, heavy hanging, milk filled tits! Mistress Chase explained their use with a calm sense of depravity. "These fun little devils are going to be used to teach your filthy breasts a lesson! You gave up your milk without permission, and this is their punishment!" The girls looked on in horror, mewing pathetically as their cruel mistress prepared them for her latest torture. She grabbed a spray bottle of baby oil and first coated Mariah, then Sam's tits. She then used her gloved hands to rub the slick substance over them completely, their heavy, milk-filled udders swung and wobbled lustfully. Mistress Chase took delight at the girls' moans as she pinched and tweaked their fat nipples, until they were fully distended over their tight nipple contractors. Mistress Chase explained while she worked. "I'm slicking up your fat udders so I can get these rings nice and tight on your tits! Once there on, I'm going to tighten them until your tits turn purple!" She laughed manically at her own revelation. The poor slaves could only grunt in fear. Sam noticed that even though she was in pain, and about to receive more, her pussy still gushed its juice, proving that she was indeed turned on. Mistress Chase grinned knowingly, and quickly pulled the chain attached to their clits. The girls instantly cried out in pain, and the movement set the weights swinging, further enhancing the shock to their systems. The move caused the girls to grind into one another, and they could feel the ribbing of the anal dildo deep within their milk distended bowels and the pulse of their overheated cunts as the studs on their pussy dildos rubbed over their sensitive gspots, while the urethral plug did the same from the opposite side, pinching their gspot between them. Both Mariah and Sam were screaming for relief as well as dripping sweat from their exertion, both trying to stave off an orgasm without permission. Returning to her cart, she grabbed two of the evil devices and returned to Mariah. "We'll start with your fat udders!" Mariah could only look on in horror as Mistress Chase began fitting her left tit with the first device. For several seconds Mistress Chase tried to get it on, but failed, as it was not wide enough. She stood in a rage. "You fat fucking pig! Look at those fucking udders! That's all they are! No real woman has tits like that! Those monstrosities deserved to be punished!" Mariah could only mew her muffled apology at her humiliation. Mistress Chase responded by smacking her offending udder soundly! Mariah screamed behind her gag. Chase then swiftly reached for a device on the cart. It turned out to be an electric screwdriver. With it, she un-ratcheted the O-clamp, widening it so it could be fitted properly. Chase then started to re-apply the evil clamp.

Pushing the clamp upwards over Mariah's fat tit, Mistress Chase grabbed onto her fat, distended nipple and pulled downwards, allowing the device to slide up better. Mariah groaned as her slick skin transmitted the sensations of the rounded spikes and the cool steel. She knew they would cause serious pain once they were applied. Up and up she slid the clamp, until it was pressed securely at the base of her chest. Using her fingers, she screwed the clamp shut. Mariah was moaning behind her gag at the increased pressure, and hoped it wouldn't get worse. Mistress Chase quickly repeated the process on her other milky white floppy udder, and hand tightened it as well. While slightly annoying, it was nowhere near the level of pain she still felt on her clamped and weighted clit. Mariah breathed a sigh of relief. However, as the Mistress returned to her cart, she quickly changed her mind! Chase brought back the electric screwdriver, and she knew what was about to happen! Kneeling down, Chase took the oiled tit in her hand and seated the flat head of the screwdriver into the tightening nut. Smiling cruelly, she said "let me know when this is tight enough!" With that, she let loose! As the screwdriver whirled away, the band quickly shrank in size! Mariah howled at the top of her lungs as the band was tightened around her milk filled udder! The rounded spikes, while not breaking the skin, still bit deeply into her creamy white flesh, and Mariah's screams filled the room.

Sam could only hear in horror as Mariah wailed begged for mercy, but none came. Her violent shaking was disturbing the dildos plugging them and sloshing their milk enemas around furiously, but the pain in Mariah's tits was all consuming. Tighter and tighter the clamp closed, until the 1inch wide band was crushing her tits down into only about an 1/4th of their original width! Mariah was near exhaustion from the pain and her screaming, but her gyrations were causing both her and Sam to hover on the edge of orgasm nonetheless! She tried to calm down, but it was of no use. Mistress Chase, satisfied with the first clamp, quickly moved to the next one, tightening it to match the first. Mariah's shrieks were becoming hoarse, but there was more to come! Mistress Chase admired her work. Mariah's tits were already reddening, and were quickly on their way to a lovely shade of purple. The extreme tightness of the clamps had pushed all of her skin, milk, and fat downwards, making her breasts stick out even further and have more pronounced roundness to them. Blue veins could be clearly seen standing out from her pale white skin. Her tits were simply massive now, bulged out by the twisted clamps. Mistress Chase shook her head. "Look at you now slave, your worthless milk bags are even more repulsive than before! They look like giant inflated balloons! Well we shall just have to keep them locked up even further!" With that, she grabbed another two clamps, widened them, and slid them onto her fat udders, about one inch apart from the original set. Repeating the process, she used the screwdriver to tighten the second set, forcing the breast to bulge even more obscenely as the flesh was squeezed downwards. Mistress Chase complained under her breath that she couldn't tighten them as much as the first set for fear of damaging her slave's tits beyond repair, and she couldn't risk any slack in milk production. The second set was just adding even more pressure, and the spikes drove Mariah mad with pain, and still Mistress Chase was not to be satisfied! She grabbed yet another two clamps and began to repeat the process. Mariah was shaking in total agony, drooling and begging behind her thick, ball-gagged lips for mercy, but found none. A third and final set was added, set an inch apart from the second set, as before, and tightened deep into Mariah's aching tit flesh. Mariah was shaking from head to toe as the pain swirled about her. Practically blinded by the pain, she continued to mew pathetically behind her ball-gagged mouth incoherently. Mistress Chase stood, satisfied. "Ha, a fat fucking slave slut like you deserves no better treatment then this!" She admired her handiwork.

The silvery steel clamps were locked firmly in place over Mariah's oiled breasts. Already turning from an angry red to a lighter purple color, they were distended and bulged with obscene beauty. The base clamp, being the tightest, was forcing her milk engorged floppers into ever tighter bags of flesh, the harsh spikes biting deeply into her skin, pressing on sensitive nerves buried deep within the flesh. The second and third pairs were just icing on Mistress Chase' sick cake. Spaced one inch apart, the tortured flesh bulged obscenely upwards in between the clamps, aching for relief. However, Mariah's gigantic 40KK tits could not be contained so easily, and over half of her tit hung below the last clamp in a huge, fleshy globe of pained flesh. The pressure of the clamps forced the milk down towards her fat nipples, and the skin was drawn taught from the pressure. Blue veins were prominent from all the pressure and pulsed. Mistress Chase frowned. "God, those cow udders are so huge, half of them are still out from their restraints! Well that's ok, I have a plan to deal with them!" With that said, she turned her attention to poor Sam. Mistress Chase quickly stopped to check on her slave's sexual condition. She ran her hands over Sam's brown, distended belly, swollen with milk. She then ran her fingers down her belly, and upon reaching her swollen and clamped clit, flicked it lightly. This brought fresh tears to Sam's eyes, and she jerked violently, causing the weights to swing, and pull between the girl's attached clits. Every motion threatened to push either girl over the edge of orgasm. Even Mariah, with her obscenely bound tits, felt the wave of pleasure, and the growing force that was her orgasm was almost too much to hold back.