The Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you beat me...this time! You know I would have made that white pig make it first!" declared Mr. Sloan.

Mistress Chase just giggled, "Hey, it's not my fault I chose the better slut!"

Mr. Sloan just laughed, and asked formally, "Do you desire your usual reward, my lady?"

Chase just looked at him lustfully and said, "Shut up and take me!"

Sloan wasted little time in stripping off his pants to free his aching erection. A full nine inches, his ramrod straight ivory shaft jutted outwards from his lean body. Chase bounded like a school girl over to the middle of her bound slaves. Leaning over there bodies and grabbing the rope that secured them to the ceiling for support, she looked over at Sloan and spoke two simple words, "fuck me!" Sloan smiled, then grabbed Sam's head, and quickly unclipped her ball gag. Without a word, he proceeded to ram his cock almost all the way down her throat. She sputtered and gagged, but was in too much shock to protest or even care. Sloan muttered slight appreciation for her tight throat and soft lips before he withdrew his cock, now lavishly covered with her spit. He went to Mistress Chase, eyeing her bent over form. Her red leather corset accenting her firm C cups and tight body. Her pert ass was a hot juxtaposition from the thicker bodies of her slaves, their heavy and hard bound breasts now completely covered in black, blue, and red welts.

Sloan lined up behind Chase and guided his cock into her tight lovehole. She gasped as its thickness drove slowly into her length, reaching far back into her hot pussy. Then with ever increasing speed, Sloan started pistoning in and out of her. Chase was grunting and groaning now, and she reached underneath herself to rub her clit. Sloan was going all out now, his big ivory cock sliding in and out of her slick cunt. "Oh gawddd yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Chase screamed as she rapidly approached climax. Sloan's only response was a grunt of satisfaction as he pounded relentlessly into her warmth. Chase' hand became a blur on her clit as she bucked down on Sloan's hard member, and she came like a bitch in heat, her pussy tightening up on Sloan's cock with vice-like strength. This caused Sloan to pop off like a rocket, flooding her pink pussy with his seed. Panting, they both redrew from the slaves, hugging and kissing in the aftermath. Chase lay her head gently on Sloan's chest as he held her, both savoring the moment after release. Then, disengaging, Sloan spoke first. "This new one is gonna be a real treat, I can't wait to play with her again!"

Chase responded, "I know! A real keeper, if I ever saw one. Do I get help with the cleanup?"

Mr. Sloan shook his head, "I wish I could, but I left Ming alone for too long!" With that he turned and headed for the elevator doors.

After he departed, Mistress Chase summoned two guards and started on cleaning up her toys. First, she retrieved some smelling salts and her electric screwdriver. She wanted Mariah to be awake for this. Waving them under her nose, she soon had her awake. It didn't take long for the pain to return to her as her brain took note of what was going on. Mistress Chase spoke while she worked, "alright my little pets, time to get you cleaned up!" She went to work first on loosening the steel bands around Mariah's gargantuan floppers, now crossed with a myriad of angry raised welts and bruises from the awful beating they took. Milk still dripped from her nipples from the high vacuum pressure they were under. As the first clamp was loosened, Mistress Chase could see firm indentations where the inlaid spikes were. As the blood returned, Mariah could feel the pain level rising again. Trying to stifle her screams, she shuddered as clamp after clamp was slid off her tortured udders.

Mistress Chase stepped back and remarked "My, my, look at those fat bags. They deserve every mark on them! You should be ashamed of having such disgusting udders. The only thing they are good for is making milk and getting beaten!" With that she delivered a vicious slap to each of them. That did make Mariah scream, as her tits, now free of the bands, had blood rushing back into them, and were hurt from the harsh clamps. Chase repeated the process on Sam while the guards were busy untying the ropes from around their legs and arms.

Sam groaned as the pressure was released from her ebony tits, and they were slowly allowed to take their natural form again. "Thank you, Mistress," Sam managed weakly. Chase smiled at this new revelation, knowing that she was one step closer to being fully broken. "You are quite welcome slave. You will get water and rest soon enough. You two have learned your lesson I hope."

After all the bands were removed, Mistress Chase moved to their plugged holes. First, she went to remove the clover clamps hanging from their distended clits, now almost white from loss of blood. She spoke to both slaves, "Now take a deep breath, and on the count of 3, I am going to remove this." She tugged on it for effect. Both Sam and Mariah groaned and quivered as their most sensitive nub was tugged for a countless time. "Ok, here we go. Three...two...one!" Chase unclipped them simultaneously. There was a seconds' delay, then both unleashed a furious scream. No longer restrained by gags or bonds, Sam's first instinct was to leap away. In doing so, she pulled off of all 3 dongs that were plugging her ass, pussy, and urethra.

A flurry of bodily actions followed. Her milk filled bowels, churned by the last hours events, spurted out with volcanic force, drenching Mariah and splashing Mistress Chase with a gallon of white, creamy liquid! Next, her pussy, completely over-sensitized, instantly climaxed as the knobs on the monster sent her to a monster orgasm. The orgasm, coupled with the removal of her urethral plug, caused her to squirt what seemed like gallons of girly juices over Mariah, and again splashed Mistress Chase, who barely pulled away in time.

Overcome by sensation, Sam collapsed to the floor, her soft brown body shaking with release, her massive, welt covered and abused tits seemed to pool out onto the cool cement floor. Mariah managed to retain her position only because of her years of slave training. She knew Sam was in for further trouble though!

Furious, Mistress Chase sprang to her feet, and ripped the dongs one by one out of Mariah's sloppy holes. In a similar fashion, Mariah's milk filled ass sprayed profusely all over the slumped body of Sam. As her vaginal dildo was removed, it triggered another massive orgasm, which threatened to buckle her knees. The removal of the urethral plug did her in though, as in triggering yet another orgasm, her body lost its control and she pissed all over her new friend! Crying, she fell to her knees and collapsed, no longer in control of her faculties. Mistress Chase stood, angrily looking down at Sam's tortured body. "How dare you get your disgusting juices all over me!" Chase fairly screamed at Sam. You will be punished even more for this! I'll teach you to not orgasm as you please!" You shall see tomorrow! Guards! Finish cleaning these sluts up then put them back in their cell!"

*

Well that's the slightly abrupt end of chapter 2. Don't worry, I'll have a short interlude written for you kind readers to keep your peckers hard and clits wet while I finish up chapter 3! It'll be a doozy!