The Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls had a steady stream of cunt juices flowing out of them, regardless of the pain they were in. Mistress Chase smiled, knowing that turning Sam into a complete pain pig was only a few steps away. She returned to her cart, grabbed the oil spray, and went to Sam's bound figure. Looking at her eyes, she smiled cruelly. Stroking her face, then tweaking her thick, brown nipples, she spoke softly. "Now it's going to be your turn my little pet. You have been quite naughty, and you are going to join your friend Mariah in seeing what happens when you disobey orders!" Sam could only bleat pitifully behind her gag, as spittle pooled and fell to the floor. Mistress Chase quickly oiled Sam's offending udders to prepare them for the assault. Working quickly, she slipped all six rings on her massive 38HH tits. Sam shuddered as she felt the cold steel spikes scrape roughly against the surface of her fleshy, milk chocolate tits. She pleaded behind her gagged mouth for Mistress Chase to stop, but it was to no avail.

With all the rings firmly in place, Mistress Chase grabbed her electric screwdriver and began her evil task anew. Sam screamed as her milk laden sacks were squeezed down at their base by the twisted bands. Metal spikes jabbed sharply into her skin. Unused to such torture, blood vessels broke beneath the surface and sharp pains racked Sam's abused body. Mistress Chase made she tightened just as heavily as Mariah's, even though she knew Sam was not used to such levels of pain. She intended on teaching her a lesson and quickly breaking her down, and this was the best way she knew how. As the screwdriver whirred away, the O-rings drew tighter, until, just like Mariah's, her breasts were drawn down into 1/4 of their original diameter. Sam's brown udders swelled under the pressure, and took on similar shape to Mariah's now purple tits. Sam struggled to breathe through the pain, but Mistress Chase seemed to take little notice. Working quickly, she tightened the rest of the clamps as harshly as she could. Amidst Sam's screams, Mariah could be heard whimpering in the background, partly from her own pained tits, and partly from knowing just how badly Sam was being hurt. Sam's breasts quickly took on a new, twisted shape, as her brown flesh was pressed up between the clamps, turning an unnatural pale white shade where the blood was forced from her skin. If the tightness of the clamps wasn't enough, the rounded spikes hidden beneath the bulging skin pressed even deeper into their sensitive mammary's, causing pain on a level that Mistress Chase herself probably couldn't comprehend.

Sam's tortured udders still had room for more clamps, much like Mariah's hanging melons, but they were left untouched, although neither wondered why. That would change soon enough for the two slaves. Mistress Chase returned to the girls bound midsection to check on their abused holes. She tugged on the anal and vaginal dildos, eliciting a small moan from both the girls. Tapping on their urethral plugs caused a louder scream, as the forbidden hole transmitted sensation directly to their gspots. However, the action did make their weighted clit clamps pull and swing, bringing about yet more pain. Mistress Chase loved every minute of the sadistic torture she was inflicting, and was pleased that their pussies were still soaked in their own cunt juices. She stood back and admired her handiwork again. The girls were quite the sight, bound as they were, ass to ass, with all three of their slutty holes plugged in unison. The huge milk enema she gave them both gave them both a sexy pregnant look and something to add to both their discomfort and pleasure. The contrast of their ebony and ivory skin was beautiful, as was their exquisitely tortured breasts. Mariah's were a lovely shade of purple, and Sam's were quickly turning a deep shade of brown, as her skin color would simply not allow for that same purple coloration. The tight metal rings shone brightly in the light as they clamped harshly around the girls crushed mammaries. The tightly bound skin bulged painfully between the gaps in the clamps, and the bottom half of their hanging udders was ballooned out with the external pressure of the rings and the internal pressure of their own milk. Further enhancing the look of their bulging stomachs and harshly clamped tits, was the strappado bondage they were both tied into, with their arms bound and stretched towards the ceiling.

Mistress Chase spoke again. "Now, to really show those worthless slag tits of yours I mean business, I'm going to finish playing with them! I think I shall have to bring Mr. Sloan in on this part. He just loves playing with slave udders!" She laughed cruelly.

Walking into an adjacent room, out of earshot of the whimpering, drooling slaves, she placed a call to the main office.

Sloan answered gruffly. "Yeah?"

Mistress Chase replied, "I need help working over a new slave girl, Samantha. I believed you help recruit her?"

"Be right down!" was the short, enthusiastic reply. Mr. Sloan shoved the heavily bound and very pregnant South Korean slut off his dick and moved to grab his shirt. She yelped as her soft ass hit the floor. Mr. Sloan looked back at her on the way out the door, saying "I hope this doesn't take too long, I wouldn't want those fat tits of yours turning too purple on me! With that he laughed and headed towards the door and the elevator beyond.

Below the girls were becoming more and more anxious. The seconds seemed like minutes and the minutes like hours as they waited in their painful bondage for what was to be even more intense punishment. Soon enough, the wait was over, and a large, white male appeared. Dressed in only a tight wife beater belying his built physique and boxers showing the signs of what could be an enormous cock, the girls were terrified. Mistress Chase had hurt them so much already, and this man was easily twice her size! He conferred with Mistress Chase briefly, and then they both walked to the wall of torture devices. Mistress Chase selected a heavy bamboo cane, while the unknown man grabbed a lighter, thinner cane. Chase swished hers evilly through the air, loving the way the sound of the separating air affected the look of her bound slaves. Mr. Sloan simply took position close to Sam. Even through the immensity of the pain already upon them, both Sam and Mariah were shaking in utter fear. Mariah knew all too well that there is no worse instrument of torture than the cane, and Sam instinctively knew it to be true as well. Mistress Chase walked back towards them with menacing purpose, swishing the cane as she went. It's motion disturbing the air, inciting fear amongst the pretty slave girls.

She approached Mariah first. Mistress Chase spoke out. "Since you are the instigator of this correctional action, you shall receive the first strike on your bloated milk bags first. Then my handsome associate Mr. Sloan here will quickly follow assisting me with your slut friend's tits!" As the girls whimpered behind their gags, Mistress Chase spoke to Sloan. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Mr. Sloan responded, "Of course, but let's make it interesting. Blow for blow, who can make their bitch pass out first?"

Mistress Chase cocked her head to one side, then nodded. "And that's why I love working with you, Mr. Sloan." she giggled. "Let's up the ante a touch more. These slags haven't been drained in quite a bit. You can see just how swollen those disgusting, fat milk bags have become!"

Mr. Sloan took a closer look at the girls tortured tits. He saw thick blue veins popping up from Mariah's 40KK's, and even though Sam was darker, he could see similar coloration on her abused udders as well. Mr. Sloan looked back at Mistress Chase. "Agreed, I'll fetch the tubes."

Sam, who was facing Mr. Sloan, saw him walk towards the wall of implements. Upon reaching it, he pressed a large knob she failed to notice before. The whir of well-oiled machinery filled the air, and a cow milking device was lowered from the ceiling on a hydraulic pole. It hung in the air a few feet above the girls and slightly to their left, from Sam's perspective. Going to the device, he grabbed two flexible, extending plastic tubes. The head of the tubes were split into two more sections, each with a thick glass tube on the end, about 3 inches wide and 5 inches long. The abused girls could only turn their heads and watch as he approached with the new contraption. Mr. Sloan called to Chase. "Would you flick on the motor please? Just the low setting first."

"Of course, dear." Was her demur reply. Mistress Chase quickly handled the task, pressing a green "ON" button and turning the dial down to a low pressure setting.

Mr. Sloan approached Sam first, glass tubes in his hands at the ready. Reaching into his pocket, he procured a pair of the special pliers that allowed for the removal of the nipple constrainers. Deftly using them to remove the tight bands, Sam groaned a faint sigh of relief as the pressure was released. Her groan was magnified as Mr. Sloan latched his mouth onto her sensitive nipple! Sloan didn't even have to suck, the thick, creamy milk practically spurted out of her enlarged nipple, as the tight, cruelly spiked bands that dug into her smooth flesh pressed her motherly essence towards the freshly uncapped bud.

Sam grunted under the brief assault, and she could feel her pussy gush with the hot male contact that Mr. Sloan provided. Both Chase and Sloan noticed, but Sam was too overwhelmed with sensations to feel humiliated. Only taking a quick sample of her nectar, Mr. Sloan stood, pronouncing, "My, my, her milk is grade A+!"

Chase beamed a smile at him, "I know, I sampled it earlier. She is going to make one fine heifer for sure!"

Not wasting anymore time, Sloan gently used some of his own saliva to grease the tubes and slid them onto Sam's hanging udders. Instantly milked starting flowing out of her pained breasts, up the tubes, and sucked away to places unknown in the machine body. Her thick nipples and wide areola's were drawn ever so slightly into the tubes. Sam moaned as the pressure was ever so slowly released from her pent up tits. She could feel the heat in her pussy rise yet again, and she had no idea how she was still so wet even through all the pain, torture, and humiliation. She also knew she was beyond caring at this point, and knew she her cunt was screaming for its need to cum, and cum soon. Standing, Sloan turned his attention to Mariah. He repeated the process on her, and she too grunted in satisfaction as her massive milk bags were slowly being drained too. Mr. Sloan stroked her face in a loving way, speaking "Ahh, you know what comes next don't you, cow?" Mariah only nodded her head in submission. "You know we won't just idly let that milk flow out, and let your slutty ass cum from it, don't you?" Mariah quivered now, but only shook her "no." She knew they would ratchet up the pressure, making the milk spurt out like water over falls. She also knew it would hurt like hell, but even through it, the sheer joy of releasing the pressure of the milk just might make her cum regardless.

Sam whimpered as she heard the revelation. She didn't know if she could take anymore abuse! On one end, her bowels were full of milk, plugged in via the thick, ribbed dildo that she shared with Mariah, and on the other end she was about to be drained of the same substance via this cruel suction device! Through it all she could feel how turned on she was by all the swirling sensations, and was as humiliated by it as she was aroused by it. Turning to look at Chase again, Mr. Sloan asked "Ok, now that these bitches are ready, would you be a doll and turn up the pressure?"

Chase just smiled and replied, " How much?" All she got by way of reply was a crooked smile and a raised eyebrow from Sloan. Laughing quietly, she spoke, "Maximum it is." Mariah's eyes, dripping with her tears and bloodshot from her long torture, shot open! Only rarely had she ever experienced that level of pressure, and she knew what it would do. She could only wail pathetically behind her ball gag and mourn for the upcoming agony she and her new friend would experience. Mariah hoped that Sam's body was supple enough to withstand the immense suction that was about to be delivered. As Mistress Chase ratcheted the dial all the way into the red zone, Sam was next in line for an eye opening experience. On both slaves, the plastic tubing writhed like a wounded snake, and the glass containers shook with the renewed force. Instantly, their screams filled the room again with a new vengeance. Sam's thick, dark brown nipples seemed to leap from her bound breasts. Sucked deep into the chamber, her normal ¾ inch long nipples were stretched to an astounding 2 ½ inches! Her areola's were deformed and stretched into the chamber as well, further emphasizing her new plight. Milk burst forth from her swollen brown cow udders, flowing rapidly down the tubes and off into parts unknown. The external pressure was enormous.

Sam cried helplessly as she felt as though her sensitive buds were being torn off! But somehow, even as the external pressure was so great, it magnified the pleasure tenfold of the now decreasing pressure inside her aching milk bags. Sam's mind was lost in a strange fog of sensations, to which she had no foreseeable escape. Mariah was faring no better, as her almost inch long, bright pink nubs were forced downward into the pressure chamber to the tune of almost 4 inches! Instantly turning an angry reddish color, her milk positively detonated outward from her pent up tits. The cruel steel bands wrapped around her bloated udders only served to force more of her motherly liquids out of her, both increasing her pain and her pleasure. As the machine continued its task undaunted, the girls struggled to adjust to this latest assault. Mr. Sloan's retrieval and subsequent swishing of his cane quickly brought fear back into the eyes of the slaves. Mistress Chase laughed, sensing her subs emotions. She chided them. "My poor things, you were so eager to have us milk you like the sows you are, you forgot that our kindness was only going to be fleeting." Sam groaned inwardly at the thought that this new torture on her body was somehow nice! Her thoughts were cut short however as the next words spoken by Mistress Chase sunk in. "Are you ready?" she said simply to Mr. Sloan. A nod was his unspoken reply of affirmation. Chase giggled slightly. "Oh my insolent little bitches, this is going to be the grand finale of your punishment! I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!"

Turning serious, she raised her thick cane and swung viciously. Almost the instant Chase began her downward swing, Sloan followed right behind with his thinner cane. Sam heard Mistress Chase' cane swoosh violently through the air, and the resonating smack as it struck Mariah's breasts, distended into purplish balloons by the harsh clamps encircling her breasts, denying them comfort of any sort. With no slack in her tits at all, the extent of the damage was multiplied tenfold. Almost instantly, her sense of hearing was overrun by her sense of touch as the thin cane exploded across her cruelly bound udders. Sam screamed in pain only moments after Mariah began her woeful cries of anguish from the cruel cane being applied to her clamped milk jugs. Dark red welts appeared, and quickly started becoming a mixture of purple, blue, and black. Sam wept for both herself and her friend. Even though her own breasts were being tortured by the sick clamps, her tight holes plugged beyond fullness, and her intestines bulged outward to an obscene degree, and her breasts harshly drained of her life giving essence, she felt for her new friend, even though the pain swelling in her own brown tits was immense. Mariah screamed again behind her thick, ball-gagged lips as Chase, not to be outdone by Sloan, cracked the cane down again with even more brutal force. It was a bloodcurdling scream of pain and terror. Her already tortured breasts, turning a dangerous shade of purple from the clamps, were being abused to an unheard of level by Mistress Chase's cane. The mistress only smiled cruelly to herself, saying "This is exactly what a wanton pain whore like you deserves! Don't you agree Mr. Sloan?"

His only response was a heavy grunt, as his thin cane swished through the air again, it's tip moving at near sonic speed. The hit landed right above Sam's thick nipples, bulged out from milk and the glass suction containers attached to them. Her scream echoed through the torture chamber as the pain seared her nervous system, yet the beatings continued. Whack! Whack! Whack! Over and over they swung their canes, like it was the last act on earth they would ever do. Chase and Sloan kept count, playing their sick game on the innocent, bound vixens. Both Mariah and Sam were no longer screaming, but making other worldly noises the likes of which neither Sloan nor the evil mistress had ever heard. Mistress Chase spared none of Mariah's exposed tit flesh, nor did Mr. Sloan. The purple flesh of their orbs were quickly lined with cane marks, blackening quickly under the force of the blows. Mistress Chase beat the tops of her exposed breasts, then the even softer, sensitive bottom flesh. Mariah's screams continued unabated, as her massive, once white tits were turned into bags of pure pain. The worst blows landed squarely below her thick nipples, which had since been elongated by the force of the suction. Every strike caused levels of pain to that soft under-flesh that were beyond her mind's ability to process. Sam wept openly as the blows reigned down, every strike violently jerking Mariah, and with it, Sam's own sensitive parts connected by the harsh clamps and thick plugs. Sam felt as though she were losing her mind to the pain, as Sloan rained blow after blow onto her soft udders, completely encasing them in pain. The marks were deep shades of black and purple only seconds after her triple clamped tits were hit. With every blow, she could feel the spikes on the clamps drive deeper into her flesh. Her milk felt as though it were churning inside her bosoms, ready to explode out through her skin, even as it was sucked away at high speed through the tubes. Yet through her pain filled mind, a strange sensation was occurring. Her pussy screamed for orgasm. It squeezed hard against the massive intruder, trying to send an over-riding signal of pleasure through the pain in order to achieve release, but unbeknownst to her, her friend was about to beat her to it.

Mariah started convulsing uncontrollably, her pussy throbbing as fast as her heart beat. Mistress Chase new her oldest slave was past her limits, but didn't care, she knew she would cum with a force never before witnessed. Chase was screamed at her, "CUM, CUM YOU WORTHLESS FUCK WHORE, CUUUMMMM!!" As she did, she grabbed the plastic hose, ripped the glass tubes straight off her breasts, and brought down the bamboo cane directly across both her distended nipples. With a final, roaring shriek, Mariah came, her juices squirting out past her plugged urethral tract and milk exploding out of her vacuum tortured nipples. What seemed like gallons of girl juice sprayed onto the floor with the force of a fire hose. Mariah, her sense of reality long gone, and now totally broken, let out a faint bleating noise, and fainted.

Not to be outdone, Mr. Sloan copied her move, yanking the twin glass tubes from Sam's bloated nipples and snaked the cane right across them. Sam exploded into the mightiest orgasm of her life. Her whole body shook from the force of it, the likes of which confirmed to the both of them that Sam was indeed a fine pain whore. Mistress Chase simply stood there, panting, sweat dripping from her lithe form from the exertion. After catching her breath, she straightened herself, flung the hair out of her stern face, re-adjusted her sweat slicked red corset, and looked toward her partner. He too was sweating from the force, but he wore a smile.