The Bard's New Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

He began to sing low stirring words. The woman stopped what she was doing and looked up with a neutral expression on her face. Her dark brown eyes were fixed on him, barely blinking and he knew that he had her. She was entranced by the song. He continued to sing the enchanting words, drawing the arcane power.

The widow now gave him a look of deep longing. Her lips were parted and hands began sensually wandering over her curvy body. The bard strummed a few more chords of his lute and finished the song. His loins stirred as he looked over the spellbound woman before him. He gave her a wide grin that seemed to make her quiver. She was an entirely different woman to the one who looked at him with annoyance and distrust.

She was ready.

Leon slowly walked up to her and she watched him with deep anticipation. He took a strong hold of her and planted a kiss on her waiting lips. She melted into him, pressing her full breasts against his chest as their lips pressed hard into each other. His tongue explored her mouth and rubbed fervently against hers.

He broke from the passionate kiss and she let out a soft raspy moan. "I want you Bethany," he said softly. "Let me share your bed."

"...Oh, yes!" she gasped. The bard smiled as he took her hand and lead her into her tent.

Leon closed to flap and then his hands were all over his waiting prize. She let out several soft moans as he passionately kissed her neck and groped at her body. He got hold of the front of her frock and pulled it down, exposing her pale breasts and rosy hard nipples. "Oh, very nice!" he commented as he cupped the mounds in both hands and proceeded to squeeze and rub them. He bent over and pushed his face into her yielding bosom. Bethany let out a delighted squeal as he kissed and sucked on her turgid nipples.

His began lifting the hem of her frock and his hand slid up the inside of her thigh, making her quiver. He grabbed at her groin to find her cotton undergarments were warm and wet. Bethany moaned as his fingers rubbed over her sodden inflamed mound. "Oooh...please!" she rasped.

"Please what? What do you want?" he asked, smiling.

"I want you."

"Want me to do what?"

"Take me."

"You mean you want me to fuck you, you dirty whore?"

"Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I'm a dirty whore. I want you to fuck me!"

The bard smiled and continued to tease her, "You were a little rude to me earlier. Maybe I should just go."

"No, don't! Please...I'm sorry!" she said desperately.

Leon chuckled, his song had a profound effect on her, and he knew why. The widow had been a long time without a man, this is what her body has been longing for. She was powerless to repress it now. He was happy to give the dirty whore what she wanted.

He roughly pulled at her clothing as she did her best to help him to remove it all. Soon her frock had fallen to the floor along with her underwear and she was standing naked before him. He pushed down on her shoulders and she took that as encouragement to get down and lay back on her bedding. She spread her legs apart in invitation.

The bard looked over the naked eager woman with a devious smile. She was a little older than the sluts he usually bedded, but she still had a nice voluptuous body. More flesh to take hold of. She had a dark bush and fat rosy labia glistening and wet. He hurriedly dropped his pants and freed his rigid member. The widow gasped and moved her hand down, rubbing her yearning cunt. "Take me," she pleaded.

The bard gave his hard cock a few slow strokes. "Say it again, whore."

She looked up at him and bit her bottom lip, "I am a dirty whore, fuck me please!"

"Yes you are." He dropped down between her spread legs and began rubbing his erection over her puffy wet lips. She moaned and raised her hips, encouraging him to penetrate her. Leon soon got tired of teasing and pushed his turgid rod into her. He slid into the wet slit easily and buried his cock to the hilt.

Bethany moaned with pleasure as he raised his hips before sinking his cock deep into her again. Her soft and warm inner walls felt good as they hugged his driving member. There was a wet slapping sound as he continued to thrust into her eager cunt. Her round breasts shook with each hard lunge. The bard reached over and grabbed hold of one, squeezing it while he continued to fuck her.

He got hold of her legs and pushed them back as he climbed further on top of her. He was driving his cock down into her now, fucking her into the thin mattress. Bethany closed her eye and rolled her head back, she was moaning with pleasure. "Ooh, yes! My love...Tony!"

"My name is Leon!" he scowled.

"Ahhh...Tony!"

'Fine, if she wants to think of someone else, I'll think of her lovely daughter. I'm going to be the one to pop her cherry, and right now I'm inside the birth canal she popped out of. Mmmm, yeah, she's going to be tighter than this.'

He continued to give deep wet thrusts. The widow's pussy felt good, though it was very wet, it could take him some time to cum, even fucking her deep and hard as he was. That would be fine if he was in the mood to wallow in a warm wet pussy for most of the morning, but he had just come here for a quick rut. And Marion returning to find him balls deep in her mother may not aid his quest to take her virginity. He grinned as he thought of the other option.

He pulled out from the wet hole and raised himself up off of her. Bethany looked up him and his hard cock, glistening with her juices. "Hmm, put it back in."

"My love, I desire to claim you every way I can. Is this not what you want, also?"

"Yes," said Bethany, breathing heavily.

"Then you will allow me to enter your other hole."

"My other...hole?...I have never..."

"It's what I desire, you will not deny me, will you?"

"No," she said readily, "take me as you please."

"Good, now roll over for me." Bethany did as she was told as he positioned her on her knees and elbows. He moved up behind her with his hard cock in hand and slipped it into her pussy before pulling out again. The member was nice and wet with her juices as he lined it up with her little pucker. He pushed forward until the sphincter yielded and his cock sunk into her virgin rectum. Bethany let out a yelp as he pushed in deeper until his balls rested against her rosy cunt. The stretched ring clutched his shaft tightly as he began rocking his hips back and forth.

"Aaah yeah!" groaned Leon as he continued to fuck her. The tight asshole would make him spurt before too long. The widow groaned and yelped and was bucked with each hard thrust. He could feel her clenching around him and that made it feel even better. Her hanging breasts shook back and forth as she was banged from behind.

Leon had a tight hold of her hips and continued to ream the clutching hole. He could feel the pressure building in his thrusting member and started to ache for release. He was going to blow his load right in her ass. He pumped her even faster until he reached his peak. Leon let out a loud grunt as his balls tightened and his cock throbbed with pleasure, releasing a spurt of cum deep up Bethany's rectum. He slowly pushed his throbbing member back and forth, allowing the hole to milk more cum out of it.

"Ahhh, Fuck!" he gasped.

*****

Water sploshed out of the bucket as Marion struggled to lift the pole over her shoulders.

"Nnngh, Gods damn it!" she huffed in frustration.

"You shouldn't damn the Gods, they may damn you instead." Alkaia had appeared beside her and lifted the pole up off her shoulders with apparent ease.

"Alkaia," Marion smiled as she looked up at the guard. "My mother told me not to talk to you."

"Oh, she is upset about what you got up to last night?"

"I'm old enough to make my own choices."

"Yes, I agree. But your mother only wants you safe, don't begrudge her that. So...angry mother aside, did you pull up well after last night."

"Yeah...it was kind of a blur, but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed myself."

"You need to be careful, there are amoral men who would take advantage of young women who just want to have a good time. It is what your mother is worried about."

"Hmph, I wouldn't need to worry about that if I were as strong as you. That fight last night...I hadn't seen anything like it. You beat a whole bunch of tough men, you were amazing."

Alkaia waved her hand dismissively, "That was just work. I have faced much tougher combat trials."

"Wow, that's awesome."

"Perhaps I could show you a few defence techniques, enough to help you get away from an attacker."

Marion's face lit up, "Oh would you?! That would be great." Then she let out a frustrated huff, "We can't today, my slave-master mother will have me toiling all day long."

The tall amazon nodded, "Well, when the time is available to us."

The two of them walked along the dirt track, past more of the caravan's tents, wagons, and a few people going about their everyday chores. "Do you have a man back home, Alkaia?" The young woman asked.

The guard smirked, "There are no men back home."

"Oh...really?! I had heard the rumors and gossip about amazons, but I thought they may have just been stories. Like I had read about the first age, folk used to believe there were no dwarven women, because they only ever saw the men. They believed that new dwarves were shaped from stone. That's changed now, though, we see female dwarves about. I thought maybe it was like that with amazon men, they just never ventured out from the jungles."

"Our Goddess Ghanadel has judged men to be unworthy, she blesses us with only daughters. We are not supposed to talk of this with outsiders."

"Oh, but...then how do you give birth to daughters without...you know...a man's seed."

"Some of us are chosen to receive Ghanadel's blessing. It was the purpose of our pilgrimage to the great temple in the northern mountains."

"You and Quinn received a blessing from your Goddess? Does that mean you're going to have a daughter?"

Alkaia nodded slowly, "One day, yes. You are a curious one, Marion. Quinctilia would kill me for telling you so much."

"Oh crap, we're getting close to my tent. My mother better not see you carrying the water, or talking to me."

"Ah, yes," said Alkaia, lifting the carrying pole to the smaller blonde's shoulders for her to take hold of.

"Thank you, Alkaia. I look forward to getting those fighting lessons sometime."

"I'm sure you would make a tenacious warrior, Marion. Take care."

The tall guard walked away as Marion caught her balance with large buckets of water and continued on toward her tent. Her mother was not waiting outside as she expected. She strained as she lifted the pole and settled it down under the awning, splashing out a little more of the water. She heard some ruffling inside the tent.

"I have your water, mother. Don't blame me for taking so long, I told you there would be a line." she called out.

The tent flap opened and she was surprised to see the bard step out. The man just nodded and smiled at her as he adjusted his belt. "Ah, hello again, Marion. I told you I would talk to your mother. We were discussing the prospect of you taking music lessons."

"With you?" she asked skeptically.

"Who better to teach you? Well, give it some thought. I'm famished, I think I'll go and find something to eat." He gave her a wink before strutting off, whistling a merry tune.

"Mother?" called Marion, walking up to the tent flap and looking in. "By the Gods Mother! Put some clothes on!"

"Uh, yes. I'll put some clothes on," her mother said meekly.

Marion looked back in disbelief as the bard casually strolled away, "What the Hell?!"

*****

It was getting late in the afternoon and the shadows grew long. Borso Kormmud let out a sigh as he slumped down at his stool and table outside his wagon. He picked up the pipe from his table and busied himself packing it with pipe-weed. A young red-headed man walked around from behind the wagon. "I swept out the storage space and restacked your crates, Mr Kormmud."

"Ah, good lad. That'll do for today, why don't ye take a load off."

"Sure," said the boy, pulling up a stool. He sat quietly for a little while as the dwarf struck a match and began drawing in smoke from his pipe. He looked up and to see the bard approaching.

"Strangheart," the dwarven merchant said in greeting. "Heard 'bout the scuffle last night, you were lucky the jungle bitches were there to save yer ass, the way I hear it."

"A fine afternoon, Borso. Yes, some patrons got a little rowdy and the guards handled it. 'Twas no big deal."

"Gunna be a big deal one day when ya get into trouble and don' have anyone on hand ta bail ya out."

"I get by just fine on my natural charm," said Leon with a smile. He looked at the young man sitting across the table, "And who's this strapping fellow?"

"Colin, he was a stable boy here, but decided he's travellin' with us down to Port Dawson."

"My uncle will get me work as a dockhand there. I'm doing some work for Mr Kormmud in exchange for food and a place on his wagon. It's nice to meet you, Mr...Strangeheart?" said the youth, offering his hand.

"Strangheart, Leon Strangheart," the bard shook his hand. "You might have heard of me, I am a famous bard, and famous lover."

"Ah...no, sorry," said Colin, shaking his head.

Leon drew his hand back with a subtle sneer, "Admittedly, I am more famous among the womenfolk. Speaking of which..." He reached into his pocket and plopped a card down onto the table. Borso looked at it and stroked his long black beard.

"Oh, been busy have ye? Eight of hearts...The Martel widow, wasn't it?"

"Yes indeed," said the bard, grinning.

The dwarf looked at him skeptically, "Really? I thought she couldn't stand the sight of ye'."

"Pass the rock, dwarf." Borso slowly nodded and then reached into his pocket before tossing a small round stone, which the bard deftly caught. "I surely did make love to the Martel widow, without payment, threat or force." The rock briefly pulsed with white light.

"What is that?" asked Colin.

"The Stone of Truth," said Leon." The only item of Borso's with any real magic. It glows white when a true statement is made, red with a lie."

"That thing is all-knowing?"

"Nothin' like that, kid," said Borso, "Only indicates what the holder believes is the truth."

"Oh...and what about the card?"

"A little bet me and the bard have goin'. I got sick of his braggin' bout being able to bed any woman he wanted, so I made him a wager. Twelve women from the company, one for each card in the hearts suite, minus the King. If he can't bed 'em all by the time we reach Port Dawson, he owes me a cask of Donnel Silverfinch's Blackhaven Brandy, a very fine and very pricey drink."

"When I have sunk my cock into the whole lovely suite, he will name me 'King of Hearts.' The Blackhaven Brandy will be the icing on an already delightful cake, for I am going to win this wager." The bard made a point of showing the Stone of Truth glowing white in his hand.

"Give me that back," grumbled the dwarf. Leon snickered as he tossed him the magical item.

"Uh, how many are left?" asked Colin.

"Three," said Borso. "They'd be tough nuts to crack, too."

"No seduction is too difficult for the King of Hearts," smiled Leon.

"There's the knave and queen—the two amazon bitches."

"The large guard women with the tattoos?" said Colin, "They're scary."

"They mostly keep to 'emselves, too. Morgan reckons amazons are all man-hating dykes. Can't see 'em falling for the bard's bullshit when they'd rather be lickin' each other's cunts."

"They have magnificent melons, I can't wait to bounce them about," laughed Leon, holding his hands out and miming a pair of huge breasts.

"And there's also the Ace card—the Martel Widow's daughter. A virgin, we're pretty sure."

"Ah yes, sweet young Marion. I could have had her last night, but it wasn't to be. I will pop her cherry soon, though. Who better than a great lover like myself to give her an unforgettable first time? I have deflowered many a young maiden across the land."

"Do you usually do their mothers, too?" asked Borso.

"When they are comely enough. Bethany Martel may act like a cold bitch around others, but she was more than a little cock-starved. She sent her daughter away on an errand this morning and couldn't wait to get me in her tent and spread her legs for me. She wanted me to call her 'dirty whore' and even wanted me to take her in the ass. Well, I'm not one to deny a lady her kinks, I ploughed her asshole, and she loved it."

Colin's face blushed red as the bard talked. Borso gave a wry grin under his beard. "Cock-starved, ye say. Do ye think she might go for some dwarf cock?"

"Yeah, I think she would," said Leon with a grin. "You've got to come on strong, that's the key. She might turn you down and take offense, even threaten you, but it's all her game. She really wants you to keep pursuing her. Eventually she'll beg you to stick your dwarf cock in her ass."

"Hmmm, that sounds good to me, thanks bard." Borso looked happy as he took a long draw from his pipe.

"Least I can do for the dwarf who is going to buy me a cask of Blackhaven Brandy."

Borso's mood dimmed a little, "Yer still two dykes and a virgin away from that."

Leon looked back at Colin, who seemed a little uncomfortable with the conversation, "Many of the other cards were dancers and merchant's wives. You know who I did first? The nine and banner of hearts—wives of our caravan co-captains—the Van-Houten brothers. Fine young trophy wives they were too, and I got them in bed together, a happy threesome. We came very close to being caught, there lies an interesting tale. Oh you're going to love this. I won't spare you any of the sordid details..."

The bard continued to tell his story as the sun slowly sunk to the horizon.

*****

The following day, Marion was walking through the campsite. It was another clear and sunny day outside the city of Redwell. She came across the young redheaded man who was tending the pair of horses that were hitched to post between wagons.

"Uh, hello, excuse me, have you seen the two amazon guards?" she asked.

"Ah, no, not this morning, I haven't," he replied placing the bucket on the ground and looking at her.

She looked the young man over, "I haven't seen you here before. Are you from the city?"

"I am, but I will be traveling with the caravan down to Port Dawson. I have some work lined up there. I just needed to get away from Redwell." He brushed his hand on his brown trousers and offered it to her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Colin."

Marion looked him over, and decided he was cute. She liked his scruffy red hair and rounded face. She shook his hand, "I'm Marion."

"Oh, um...is your mother the Martel widow?"

An irritated look suddenly came over Marion's face, "Why? What did you hear about her?"

"Nothing!" Colin said defensively. "It's...it's just..."

"What?!" she snapped.

"The bard...Leon...y...you should watch out for him."

"I know that...Why...what did you hear?"

"He's persuing you. Said he will take your...uh...maidenhood."

Marion had a horrified expression on her face and turned bright red, "He told you that?!"

"I heard him say it. But please don't say that I told you. I just thought I should warn you."

"That slimy rat! It will never happen!"

"What will never happen?" came another female voice. Marion looked behind her and saw the two amazon guards.

"Alkaia! I was looking for you."

"Is something wrong?"

Marion looked back at the young man, "I thank you for the warning, Colin. Good day."

Colin looked up at the large tan women looking coldly at him and swallowed nervously. "Yeah, I have work to do for Mr Kormmud. Nice to meet you, Marion."

The young blonde watched him pick up the bucket and walk away. She turned back to the amazons who were waiting patiently. "It's the bard. I...I think he drugged my mother, somehow, and...and took advantage of her. She wasn't herself yesterday and she doesn't want to talk about it. I think he wants to do the same to me, he offered music lessons, but I think it's a ruse."

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers