The Bard's New Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

For a brief moment he had the feeling that the cock prodding into him was unnatural and distressing. His sphincter clenched around it and he let out a sharp groan. Quinn gave his ass a slap, encouraging him to get moving. He started rocking back and forth and it felt good again. He wanted to get her off. Leon looked forward and could see Alkaia standing by the bed. She looked to be enjoying the sight, her cock was now hard again and she was slowly stroking it. His eyes moved from her cock and lingered on her voluptuous breasts. He saw the pendant hanging just above them and gasped.

It was coming back to him—the shock when he saw cocks on these large female bodies, the fear as he was pulled back into the room and pinned to the bed. She used the pendant, used his own magic on him and made him... Oh gods! He vividly remembered all the sucking and fucking he had willingly participated in with these freaks. A big she-male cock was buried in his ass right now. He felt ill.

Quinn had noticed he stopped moving and lunged forward for him. She hooked her arms around his knees and lifted him back. Leon made a loud squawk as he was pulled back on top of the amazon. He could feel her large boobs pressing against the back of his shoulders. She was still inside him and began raising her hips, repeatedly driving her hard member into him again.

Leon groaned and gasped as he was fucked. The veil had been lifted and now he was no longer concerned with her pleasure. He was being sodomized by an amazon freak. But the large organ was well-lubricated and slipped in easily. His sphincter was numb and there was no pain from being stretched around the wide shaft The angle was just right for it to rub forcefully along his prostate. Leon had become distressed at just how good it felt.

Alkaia looked at his face and could tell that something had changed. The spell had worn off. She gave him a smirk, glad that he wasn't putting up a fight and crying out "rape" just yet. Quinn just continued to blissfully pummel his wet gripping netherhole. Alkaia smiled as she noticed another change, his cock—which had been completely limp until now—had begun the swell and grow.

She moved closer to the rutting couple and knelt on the bed, which groaned with the extra weight. Her hand moved over to Leon's crotch and took hold of his semi-erect dick.

"Nnnngh, no!" protested the red-faced bard.

"Relax, I'll have you feeling good," said Alkaia, giving him a firm squeeze. The member seemed to respond and swell more. She moved her hand down lower to his yielding ass and rubbed along his wet slimy skin. Her hand wrapped around the cock again, this time with lubricant to aid her forceful rubbing. The dick grew long and stiff in her hand and soon she was stroking his hard erection.

Leon gasped and moaned as she gripped him tightly and jerked him off. At the same time, the larger cock thrust up his ass. His cock pulsed with pleasure as his shaft and prostate were being vigorously rubbed and stroked. The pressure was quickly rising in his throbbing cock, he could feel it approaching its peak. Leon couldn't hold himself back from the intense stimulation, he groaned as his cock throbbed wildly and a load of cum shot out from his cockhead and onto his belly. "Ooh, here we go," grinned Alkaia. She slowed her strokes down as there were more spurts of cum. The strong orgasm made his ass clench around the meaty pole pumping his ass, making it feel even bigger.

"Ah, yeah!" rasped Quinn, enjoying the tightening hole.

Alkaia milked out the last drops of cum from Leon's hard cock before releasing it from her grip. She moved her hand up and wiped it on his hot face. Quinn continued to thrust her hips and steadily pump his gripping ass. Soon she sped up her thrusts and began to wildly ram her cock up into him. Leon moaned as his softening cock flopped about. The bed groaned and creaked in protest.

She wedged her throbbing member into him and groaned loudly. Leon felt another warm wet load of cum spill out inside him. She gave some more slow deep pumps as her cock throbbed and spurted. The pearly white cum spilled out from his stretched asshole and ran down her wet shaft. Quinn slowly rocked her dick in the squishy ass for a little while. She pulled out and his ass was gaping as more cum spilled out with it.

Leon got off of her and crawled onto the end of the bed. He was red-faced and panting, with glistening cum over his belly and ass. Quinn laid back and sighed contently. Her slimy cock hung between her legs on the crumpled bedding. Alkaia stood over him stroking her erection.

"So, your spell has worn off, Leon, but it looks like you're still enjoying yourself. How do you feel?"

The bard was tired, hot and sweaty. His ass felt very wet and squishy and loose as fluids continued to leak out of him. There was only a faint soreness, which surprised him with all the punishment it had taken, perhaps it was still numb. Physical sensations aside, he felt degraded and humiliated at being used the gratification of the dominant she-males.

He sneered at Alkaia, "Fuck you!"

"Yes please," she chuckled, waving her hard cock. "I do want to have my second helping. Can I fuck you again, Leon?"

He looked up at the strong amazon that could easily overpower him. "Do I have a choice?"

"Yes you do. I'm not going to force you. If you say no I'll just have to pleasure myself."

Leon frowned at her skeptically. Tell her no. Make her jerk off.

"...All right," he found himself saying. "Just get it over with, don't prolong it...And don't cum in my face again."

"Agreed," Alkaia said with a smile. She went to the dresser and pulled out a towel to wipe him down.

"Good boy," said Quinn, "You're keeping your word to leave us both satisfied."

Alkaia walked back to the bed with her hard dick swaying. It had been hard for a while now, she was aching to stick it in his ass and fuck him until she got off. Leon was lying at the bottom to the bed between Quinn's feet, propped up on one elbow watching her. The big amazon stooped over and grabbed his legs and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She had his legs raised and bent back, "Hold them," she instructed. Leon held his legs back as she gave him a quick wipe-down with the towel. His dick had gone limp again and his asshole looked rosy and puffy.

Alkaia pushed a couple of fingers into his ass and scooped out some of Quinn's cum before smearing it over the tip of her cock. She squatted down to line her member up with his hole and pushed it in. It sunk in easier than the first time, his ring still hugged her fat shaft tightly. Leon moaned softly as she pushed in to the hilt and he felt her balls pressing against his skin.

She got hold of his legs and began fucking him with long deep strokes. Leon gripped the quilt tightly in his fists and looked up to the ceiling as she had her way with him again. He could feel the cum being stirred up inside him and it spattered and leaked from his stretched hole. She pumped his ass for a few long minutes with a steady rhythm of long hard strokes, then she pulled out and let his legs drop.

Alkaia got hold of him under his pits and used her strength to drag him further up the bed. Quinn helped position him so that he was still on his back with his head resting on her toned belly. Alkaia climbed on to the bed between his legs. The bed groaned in protest under the weight of all three of them. She moved his legs right back, so that his gaping hole was pointed to the ceiling and she climbed on top of him. In this position his feet were up at her shoulders and her large round boobs were right there between them. Her face was right in front of his, and he wasn't sure if he liked that, choosing to stare at her fat tits and big hard nipples.

He felt her cock prodding around until it penetrated and slipped in, filling him up again. She pulled back and started slapping her hefty organ into him again. He felt the full weight of her driving down into him and squashing his ass into the soft mattress. The bed was creaking and banging with each thrust. Her boobs were bouncing steadily. Leon looked at the amazon's face and saw the bestial passion in her eyes as she sought her gratification.

He was feeling hot and sweaty again and was breathing hard. The cock was ramming into him deep and hard and he could feel his soft insides being potently rubbed and prodded. The room was filled with many different noises—the banging of the bed, loud wet slapping, heavy breathing, soft moaning, creaking and groaning wood.

Suddenly there was a loud snap. Leon felt himself dropping and tumbling. The cock painfully popped out of his ass as Alkaia tumbled off of him. He felt his knee and elbow hit the hard floorboards and then the crushing weight of a large body on his head and shoulders. What the fuck?!

He struggled to breathe as Quinn clambered to get off of him, a large boob swung around and hit him on the side of the head. Leon propped himself up looked around. Alkaia was on her ass on the floor with a confused look on her face and her hard wet cock poking out in front of her. He looked over to see that the bed had broken. One of the rear legs had snapped and the mattress tilted wildly, throwing them to the floor.

"Are you alright?" Alkaia asked. Leon nodded an affirmative.

Quinn burst out laughing, "Hahahaha, Oh, I think you were overdoing it there a bit, Alkaia!"

"I guess so," laughed Alkaia as she run her hand along the splintered wood. The she turned her attention back to her hard cock. "I was almost there, too...come here, Leon."

She moved over to Leon, who was still half on the mattress and rolled his legs over so that his butt was facing her. She grabbed her cock and shuffled closer until she could rub the swollen tip along his butt crack. She found his wet hole and pushed her cock into it again. Positioning herself on top of him, she started fucking him with deep, hard strokes once again.

Leon panted as the big cock resumed its hard ramming into his ass. The rhythmic wet slapping sound started again. He was in a more awkward position on his side and half on the tilted mattress, but the amazon was still on top, driving her weight down into him. It was hard and intense, and soon Alkaia was moaning as she gave him quick hard thrusts.

She pulled right out of the yielding hole and began jerking herself briskly. She groaned blissfully as her cum spurted over his bare ass and slowly closing netherhole. Leon breathed heavily as he felt the warm cum run down his bare skin. His ass was empty again, but still throbbing. Alkaia rubbed his back affectionately and wiped her cock on his thigh.

Quinn stood up and had another chuckle at the broken bed. "So we're done here, now? I'm satisfied."

"Yeah," said Alkaia, "...me too."

"Let's get back to camp. We're on duty at dawn, and I want to catch some sleep before then." She moved over to where her clothing and armor lay scattered on the floor and began getting dressed. Alkaia reached over and put the towel on Leon's butt before getting up and doing the same. Leon lazily wiped the fluids around his ass and propped himself up against the broken bed. He watched the amazons get dressed, hiding their large appendages under their draping armor bottoms.

Quinn made a kissy face at him. "Mr great lover, huh? I would say you're a great whore."

Leon felt his face warm with her teasing, "You...you can't tell anyone what happened in here. Oh Gods, people from the caravan saw me come in here with you. You can't let them know what you really are. My reputation would be ruined. I'd be a laughing stock. And...and you would be treated with even more disdain."

Alkaia scoffed, "I think you're more concerned about what others think about you than we are, bard."

"Please, just keep quiet about this."

"From what I hear, you're one to openly brag about your sexual conquests. Why can't we do the same?"

"I will pay you."

"We don't want your money."

"What then?"

Alkaia shared a look with Quinn and then came and squatted next to Leon, looking him in the eyes. "Stay away from Marion...and her mother. And if we hear about you using your song magic on women without their consent, we're going to drag you out and fuck you in front of everyone. Do you understand, Leon?"

Leon had a distressed look on his face, but slowly nodded in agreement, "Yes...I understand."

Alkaia patted him on the face, "Good, we'll see you around, bard."

Quinn smiled at him, "See you, Sweet-meat." She exited the room whistling the tune of the Dick song, and Alkaia followed her, leaving the thoroughly-fucked bard alone in the room with the broken bed.

*****

The sun had gone down and the full moon cast its dim silvery light over the temporary camp site near the Bastion River. The bard walked past the parked wagons and hitched horses, straining with the heavy load in his hands. He approached the dwarven merchant who was sitting on his stool puffing on his pipe and idly shuffling his deck of playing cards. Borso watched with interest as Leon placed the round wooden cask on his table. "What's this then?"

"Can't you see...what it is?" huffed Leon as he got his breath back.

"Looks like a cask of Blackhaven Brandy. Yer not sayin' you lost the bet, are ya?"

"Yes, I lost. And I always pay my wagers."

The dwarf did look surprised and a little confused. "Well then...I'm not one to...what's the human saying? Look in the mouth of a gifted horse? But the deadline for the wager was when we got to Port Dawson, that's at least a fortnight away. An' you already banged eleven of the twelve women in the suite. I heard ya went upstairs with both the amazons at The Guiding Frog a few nights back."

Leon slowly nodded. He didn't tell Borso about that, but word gets around the company quickly.

"That just leaves young Marion. I thought you'd be spending the remaining time tryin' to get her in the sack."

Leon just shook his head, "She turned me down. It's not going to happen."

"So you just let it be? That don't sound like you, 'specially when there's a costly cask at stake." Borso said, eying of the wooden keg on the table. He then had a thought reached into his pocket and pulled out his Stone of Truth and tossed it to Leon.

"What's do you need this for?"

"Is that really Blackhaven Brandy yer giving me?" The dwarf asked skeptically.

"Yes, I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you, Borso. Old Silverfinch charged me a hefty amount for it, even if I was able to talk him down from a ludicrous amount." The stone glowed white in confirmation.

"And you admit to losing the wager?"

"Yes. It was a stupid wager to begin with, we shouldn't have made it. So I just want to pay you and be done with it." Again the stone glowed white and Leon tossed it back to the dwarf.

"Well, thank you very much," Borso smiled, "I really thought I'd be the one payin' out. Come on friend, let's tap this cask and share a few cups."

Leon was not really expecting this, but he wasn't going to turn it down. "Sure."

The dwarf got up and busied himself rummaging through his sturdy wooden chest. "Don' feel bad about Marion, though, It seems there's another strapping suitor who's stolen her heart."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw young Colin give her a bunch of flowers at the crossing today. She seemed quite pleased to accept them. Didn't see where they got off to after that."

"The ginger lad?...Well, good luck to them," said Leon flatly.

Soon Borso had the cask tapped and a couple of cups filled with the extra-fine brandy. Leon raised the cup to his host and took in a mouthful. The drink was strong, but very smooth and full-flavored. Borso gave a satisfactory grunt as he drank a mouthful from his cup. "Ahhh, that's the good stuff. Aged eleven years. Fitting, since you managed to bed eleven women. "

"It's very good," agreed Leon.

"So, seems yer not the King of Hearts after all."

Leon took another sip and shook his head. "Nah, I don't want to be, anyway. Being King sounds good, but too much restriction and responsibility for a fellow like me. I would rather be the Joker. The Joker is wild, he can be whatever he wants."

"He's not always welcome to be part of the pack, though."

"Fine with me," said Leon.

Borso then looked behind the bard, "Hey, look who it is, one of yer lovers." Leon turned around to see the tall amazon walking past on the dirt path. He immediately felt his face warm. "Hey, guard! Over here!" called Borso.

"What are you doing? Don't call her over!" scalded Leon. But it was too late, she was heading their way. Leon had his head down not looking at her as she approached the table. He hadn't talked to either of them since the night in Redwell that left him with an aching asshole.

"Is everything all right here?" asked Alkaia, she smiled down at the bard, "Hello Leon."

"Yes, everything is fine, it's a beautiful night isn't it Alkie?"

"It's Alkaia, and yes it is a nice night."

"Why don't you join us for a cup of Blackhaven Brandy? Don't say no, you'll regret it. This is a rich man's drink, finest I've ever had."

She looked the two of them over, Leon was now looking up at her and very subtly shaking his head. "I'm on duty, but sure, I'll have one. Thank you Mr Kormmud."

"Call me Borso." He got up and went back to rummaging through his chest, looking for a third cup. "Did you and your friend have a good night with Leon?"

"Yes, it was very enjoyable," smiled Alkaia.

Leon's face got even warmer, "There's no call to talk about that. It's private, isn't it?"

"Ha!" barked Borso, "That's odd coming from you, Strangheart. I thought you'd be boasting 'bout this one more than others."

Alkaia snickered, "Oh, I don't mind."

"Bah, where are me other cups?" growled Borso, "That Colin kid has been rearranging me stuff so I can't find anythin'. Hold on, I'll just check around the other side." The dwarf got hold of one of his oil lanterns and disappeared around the other side of his wagon.

Alkaia was left looking at the blushing bard and couldn't resist teasing him. "Quinn talks of you fondly now, she has been in a better mood since you so thoroughly satisfied her. I've been thinking about you as well. How about you come visit our tent tonight when we get off duty?"

Leon took a long draw of the fine brandy before putting the cup back down on the table. He looked up at the amazon and met her eyes. "Yeah...alright."

*****

Playing with the Queen of Hearts

Knowing it ain't really smart

The Joker ain't the only fool

Who'll do anything for you

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers