The Bard's New Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

She held the stone in front of Leon's frightened face. He looked at her pleadingly, "No, wait! You're mistaken, I can't do any magic. I'm just a simple musician. Don't—"

"Spical Tija," Alkaia intoned loudly. The stone in front of Leon pulsed with a bright green light.

Leon suddenly felt a strange tingling sensation in his head and then it felt very light. An overwhelming calmness came over him and his muscles relaxed as he stopped struggling. His heart rate was steadily slowing as he took slow deep breaths. The torrent of thoughts and emotions quickly faded from his mind. He could still sense the room around him, taking in the sights, sounds, smells and touch, but his mind had gone blank. He was left in a trance-like state.

He became aware there was a void in his mind, but did not know how to feel about it. The feelings then started to come, one after another to fill the empty void. Instinctively, his mind gave names to these feelings—feminine, submissive, receptive, indulgent, obliging, warm, welcoming. He now knew who he was as he looked up at the two beautiful she-males in the room with him. He only wanted to please them, give them what they desired.

Quinn stopped holding him down when she saw that he had relaxed. "So what exactly have you done to him?"

"I'm not sure," said Alkaia. "It's his spell. He tried to use it on Marion." She helped him to sit up and Leon gave them a vacant smile. "Hello, Leon."

"Hello, Alkaia," he said in a placid tone.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel good...thank you."

"He's fucking high," snorted Quinn.

"Do you want to have sex with us?"

"Yes."

"What do you think of our cocks?" she asked, waving it in front of him. They had now fully removed their bottom armor pieces. Leon could see a set of weighty smooth balls hanging beneath the girthy penis. Alkaia had a neatly-trimmed triangular patch of dark pubic hair above her dick, while Quinn had a thicker darker strip. The masculine organs on these large strong women now looked very appealing to him.

"They're wonderful," he said as he stared with a dreamy look on his face.

"That's more like it," grinned Quinn. She stepped up to him holding her semi-erect member. Sitting on the bed as he was, his head was at the same height as her groin. Her hand brushed over his cheek and Leon had his eyes fixed on the swaying cock. His heart quickened as he became aroused, though his cock remained limp. It was a different feeling of arousal that gave him a warm tingling feeling in his gut.

He looked up from the thick cock along her well-defined abs and strong upper torso, past her large heaving breasts to her grinning face framed by dark hair. Then he gasped as he felt the smooth tip of the penis rub against his cheek, smearing pre-cum over his stubbly cheek. She pulled it away and then swung her hips, slapping the cock against his jaw. Leon inhaled sharply as he felt the weight of the organ knock his face. The amazon chuckled as gave his face a few more slaps with her hardening cock.

She pressed the dark bulbous head to his lips and Leon readily opened his mouth. She lifted the cock up from his face and waited until he looked up at her again before shoving it into his waiting mouth. Leon sealed his lips around the fat shaft and rubbed the glans with his tongue. His mouth produced more saliva and he could taste the meaty organ. Quinn hummed with delight and sunk her member further into his mouth before slowly pulling it back. The bard closed his eyes and diligently sucked her.

"Ahh...good boy. You tend to talk too much, bard. This is a far better use for your mouth."

Leon just wanted to please her. He had never sucked a cock before, yet this felt natural and pleasant. He had been blown many times, and he knew what felt good. His hand came up and wrapped tightly around the shaft. He began slowly stroking it as his head bobbed on the cock, taking it in deeper. He fought his gag reflex as it bumped the back of his throat, but it didn't interrupt his steady rhythm as he pleasured the large member.

"Oooh, yeah! He knows what he's doing," cooed Quinn.

Alkaia moved closer, holding her hard cock. Quinn was happy to share her cocksucker and pulled back from his slurping mouth. She turned his head toward Alkaia and he looked up at her before moving his head over to her member and taking it into his open mouth. He began sucking on the second cock, bobbing his head back and forth like he did with Quinn. His right hand still gripped Quinn's shaft and slowly stroked it. Both amazons hummed with pleasure.

Soon Alkaia ran her fingers though the bard's light brown hair. She slipped her cock out from his parted lips, leaving a string of saliva between them. His head was firmly directed back to Quinn's waiting cock and he took her in again.

"Ah, yeah!" she sighed blissfully as his lips sealed around the shaft and his tongue rubbed over the tip. She let him suck her off for several deep strokes before directing him to Alkaia's cock again. Leon got the idea, he began alternating between the two big dicks in front of him, concentrating on giving both of them equal attention. He had a hand up around each pole and made an effort to stroke the one that wasn't occupying his mouth.

Leon was spurred on by the heavy breathing and pleasurable noises of the she-males. Several times there was a loud slurp as he stopped sucking on one and moved to the other. His jaw was starting to feel sore and arms were tiring, but he did not want to stop.

"Ooh, this is good," said Quinn, rubbing her breasts.

"Yeah," agreed Alkaia. "Do you want to keep going until we blow our loads on his face, or do you want to check out his butt?"

"Let's see his butt-hole. I can still blow my load in his face afterwards." He made another loud slurp as she pulled out from his parted lips. "Stand up, bard."

Leon obediently did as he was told and got to his feet in front of them. He rubbed his jaw, his face was warm.

"Turn around," instructed Alkaia. He turned around and she pushed him forward, bending him over the bed. The two of them raised his legs, positioning him on his hands and knees on the soft bedding. Leon placidly complied as they posed him how they wanted. "Raise your ass high."

He moved down onto his elbows and lifted his pale butt for them. Quinn chortled and gave the cheeks a hard slap. Leon let out a small yelp of surprise but didn't protest or move from his position. Alkaia now groped at his fleshy cheeks and spread them apart, exposing his pucker.

"He's hairy," commented Quinn.

"Men tend to be, but he's not as hairy as some. He's got a nice ass. Hold on a moment." Alkaia moved to her clothing on the floor and began rummaging through her belt satchel. Quinn rubbed her hands over his butt and thighs. The bard moaned as her hand snaked up his inner thigh and got hold of his hanging balls and dick, squeezing them gently.

Alkaia returned with a small glass bottle in her hand. She pulled out the cork stopper, "Looks like it'll be a tight fit, we better lube him up."

Quinn nodded in agreement. She let go of his soft cock and balls and spread his cheeks apart again. Her companion slowly drizzled the thick oil above his hole. Leon could feel the cool liquid slowly running over his puckered opening and down his skin, it sent a shiver through him. Then there was a finger running up his taint, collecting the oil. It began rubbing forcefully around his orifice and Leon was breathing heavily. The finger rubbed his hole in a circular motion, and it felt good.

Leon gasped as the finger prodded him and pushed into his ass. His sphincter gripped the digit as it began moving back and forth. "Oh, he does feel tight," said Alkaia with a grin. She pulled it out but quickly entered the hole again with two oiled fingers. Leon moaned as they moved around inside him. The sensation was strange, but pleasurable.

"You want to fuck him now?" Alkaia asked Quinn.

"Hell yeah, but you can have the honors, Al, this was your idea."

The amazon smiled and popped her fingers out of the gripping hole. It quickly closed up again and glistened with the oil. She wiped her greasy fingers on her hard cock before moving forward. Leon could feel the weight of the member resting on his ass. His heart thumped with anticipation as the fat tip slowly rubbed down between his ass crack and over his virgin entrance.

The swollen head pushed forward meeting the resistance of the tight ring. But he couldn't resist the fat member for long with the lubricant helping it to push its way in. Leon let out a groan as his netherhole was stretched open and several inches slid inside of him. The penetrating member just sat there for a moment, half wedged in his rectum. The pain of his stretched sphincter was constant, but Leon didn't despair. He breathed quickly between clenched teeth as he relished the intense sensation.

Alkaia gripped his fleshy cheeks and sunk her cock further in, they both moaned together as the big cock was buried to the hilt. The organ felt huge inside him. It felt like it was prodding against another entrance deep inside his body .She pulled back and Leon felt his soft insides being rubbed and pulled. Then the meaty pole pushed in deep again.

Leon pressed his face into the soft bedding and gasped and groaned. The cock was moving inside him with a steady push and pull, penetrating him deeply. The stout shaft continually slid through his tight gripping ring, aided by the greasy lubricant.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck his ass!" Quinn rasped excitedly.

The large amazon was doing just that, while Leon kept his ass up high for her. She began pushing her cock in with more force while still pulling back slowly. With each deep thrust her hefty balls slapped against his oily skin, just above his own balls. They could hear the rhythmic slapping sound, along with the bard's gasps and moans.

She kept up the long, steady strokes. Leon could feel the forceful rubbing along his prostate and deep prodding into his bowels. It was an intense stirring within his gut that had him moaning with the mixture of pleasure and pain. He was being fucked hard, and he didn't want it to stop.

Alkaia had been steadily increasing the speed she was pulling back until she was pumping into his ass at a quicker pace. The slap, slap, slap of her hefty balls now had a faster tempo. Her big breasts jiggled as she banged the smaller male hard. Leon groaned and involuntarily clenched as she pulled back, forcing her round cockhead to pop out and rub up his ass crack. She quickly got hold of it and prodded it into the soft yielding netherhole. The big cock penetrated deeply again and continued its vigorous thrusting.

Soon Alkaia slowed her pace back to the steady pushing and pulling again. Leon could hear her breathing heavily as she sensually rubbed his bare back. His own chest was rising and falling with deep breaths and his heart was thumping. "Tight ass will make me cum," she panted. "Not yet. I think Quinn can't wait to get inside you, Leon."

"Oh yeah!" Quinn was holding her big erection. "My first time with a man. I'm excited."

Alkaia pulled back slowly until the hole released her member from its tight grip and the round tip popped out. She held his ass cheeks apart and saw the stark little black hole disappear as the ring slowly closed up again. She moved aside as Quinn stepped up behind him and lined her hard cock up with the little wet opening. Quinn didn't waste any time as she forcefully shoved her member into the waiting ass.

Leon let out another long moan as his ass was obscenely stretched open and filled again. Quinn was even bigger than her companion and prodded deep into his rectum, with the tip pushing right into his inner sphincter. She pulled back and gave a few slow thrusts, enjoying the tight hugging ring around her shaft. It didn't take long for her to grab Leon's hips and start slapping her cock into him hard and fast.

The bard had his head flat on the bed, moaning. He gripped the quilt tightly in his hands. Each deep thrust bucked him forward and her weighty balls were slapping over his. Quinn's big tits bounced on her chest as she vigorously banged away into the male's ass. Leon gasped as sweat ran down his forehead. The intensity had increased even further. He could feel the hot friction as his tight ass was ravished. Quinn could feel it too. She slowed her thrusts and turned to Alkaia, "Get the lube for me will you, Al?"

"Sure."

Her cock popped out leaving Leon's hole open and empty. Alkaia handed her the small open bottle and she applied a generous amount of the thick oil to her throbbing organ. She rubbed some excess over the bard's soft asshole before handing the bottle back. The cockhead rubbed over the slippery entrance, then forced it open with one deep thrust. She gave a few long strokes and Leon could feel it gliding easier with the extra lubrication.

"Hmmm, yeah!" she moaned as she pumped her cock hard and fast, her tits and balls bouncing again. Alkaia was slowly stroking her hard cock as she watched on. She then moved around to the other side of the bed and sat down. She shuffled over to where Leon's head was resting on the soft bedding. Her finger teased through his hair and gently tilted his head up. Leon looked up to see the hard cock right in front of his face. Alkaia moved in even closer until he willingly took her in his mouth.

The bard's mouth watered as he began sucking on amazon dick once again. He got the mild oily taste of the lube as he took it in deeper. He moved his hand around and got hold of the thick shaft. Stroking and sucking, he was doing his best to pleasure the organ in his mouth while his backside was being pumped hard. Both amazons locked eyes and smiled at each other as they received their pleasure from the placid male between them.

Quinn's breathing got even heavier as she continued to slap her groin against the bards ass. "Aah, now you're getting me off, bard. I'm not gunna stop. I'll blow my load. Nnngh."

"Yeah, breed him Quinn," encouraged Alkaia as she pushed his head down further onto her dick.

The big amazon gripped his ass tightly and kept pumping away. Soon she groaned as Leon felt her cock throb and the warm wetness spill deep in his ass. She slowed right down and let out more pleasurable groans as more warm cum spurted and spread out inside him. The amazon breeder continued to slowly pump her throbbing cock, milking it off in his gripping ass. Leon relished the feeling and lovingly sucked on Alkaia's dick.

Quinn slowly drew back and her wet cock was released from his ass once again. Her pearly white cum leaked out from the open hole. She gave her softening, cum-smeared cock a few wipes on his ass-cheek. The cum continued to run out from his hole and dripped off his fuzzy scrotum.

"Ah, I needed that," said Quinn.

"Yes, I know," said Alkaia with a smirk. Quinn gave his ass a slap and pushed it down to the bed, letting him know he didn't have to hold that position any more. His ravaged ass still throbbed and he could feel the load of wet cum Quinn had left inside him. He was glad to be able to change his position and relieve his legs and knees.

Alkaia still held his head in her lap, encouraging him to bob his head and suck her off. "That's it Leon, keep it up. You're gunna get me off, too. I have a nice load of cum for you." He slurped and stroked as he worked to pleasure the other cock. Quinn went and sat cross-legged at the head of the bed. Her spent dick was slowly going limp between her legs.

Soon Alkaia started moaning softly. "Ooh yeah, keep going. Keep going." She pushed Leon's head off her cock and started jerking off vigorously. She groaned as a rope of pearly-white cum spurted from her cock and onto Leon's nose and cheek. Leon opened his mouth as more cum erupted and splattered over his lips and tongue. "Ah fuck! Ahh, thank you blessed Ghanadel!"

Quinn laughed as the warm cum ran down Leon's rosy-red face. He licked his lips and swallowed some of it down. Alkaia wiped her cock over his face, collecting the cum, and then pushed it into his mouth again. Leon gently sucked on the wet member and got the mild salty taste of her cum. He let out a loud slurp as she pulled out again. She stroked her fingers through his hair affectionately, "Mmm, yes. Very good, Leon. Did you enjoy being fucked?"

"Yes," he replied sheepishly.

She looked over at her Amazonian sister, "Are you satisfied, Quinn?"

"No," she said with a shake of her head. "I want some more of him. Come here, bard."

Leon rolled over and crawled up to her eying the fat limp cock between her legs. Quinn pushed his face into her groin. "Kiss and hug my balls."

The bard did as he was told, taking her large testicles in his hand, feeling the weight of them and the smooth skin of her scrotum. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips to them, giving a tender kiss. His tongue continued to rub over the soft skin while his hands lightly squeezed and jiggled the fleshy orbs. Quinn hummed pleasurably and rubbed her hands over her big boobs. "Ah that's nice," she said softly. "There's another load of cum in there for you, Slut. You gotta work for it." She reached down and took hold of her limp penis then pressed it into Leon's cheek. "Get me hard again."

Leon continued to lick her velvety sack, moving upward to the shaft. He kept one hand cradling her balls and wrapped the other around her dick. He licked and sucked and massaged the organ, feeling it respond to the attention. Slowly the cock was growing and swelling. He kept it up, feeling a tingling excitement as the cock got bigger and harder in his hand. He licked his way up to the tip and took it in his mouth, sucking and rubbing with his tongue. He squeezed the shaft tightly and could feel it throb. She was now hard and ready.

"Give me your ass."

Leon looked up at her and felt his heart thump with excitement. He was going to be fucked again, and he wanted it. The amazon wasn't getting up from the bed, instead she sunk down lower, laying on her back but still leaning against the headboard. She held her rigid cock, pointing it up to the ceiling. "Give me your ass," she repeated.

Leon could now see what she wanted and lifted himself up from the mattress so he could obey. He got on his feet and swung one leg over her body, facing away from her. He could see Alkaia sitting on the chair by the wall, watching on and casually rubbing her limp cock. Leon shuffled into position over her groin and squatted over the rigid pole.

"That's it, take it in."

He made sure he had his balance before reaching down and grabbing the thick shaft. He rubbed the cockhead over his wet skin, finding the soft entrance and pressing into it. This was going to be different, he was putting it in himself. He slowly lowered his ass and felt his hole being stretched open again. Some of Quinn's cum leaked out over her member. A few inches of the fuck meat quickly pushed up inside him. Leon stayed there for a moment with the big cock resting in his ass once again.

"Deeper," Quinn instructed.

Leon slowly lowered himself down and felt the big cock push in deep and fill his squishy cum-soaked ass. Quinn gave his ass a hard slap, "Good, I love how compliant you are. Now ride that cock. Fuck me hard."

Leon raised his ass several inches and then dropped it back down. The wooden bed creaked and groaned as he bounced his ass up and down on the broad pole. The cum already dumped in his ass lubricated the tight ring sliding over the shaft. Some fluids splattered out as he rode the she-male with short fast strokes. He let out a moan, enjoying the feeling of the hard organ fervently rubbing his slippery insides.

He began breathing heavily again and felt the mild strain in his joints as he bounced in the squatting position. He decided to change his position so that he was on his knees leaning forward. The cock slipped out as he shuffled into the new position. Quinn grabbed it and lined up his wet hole. Leon moved his ass back and swallowed the big member again.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers