The Bard's New Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

"Ruse?" asked Quinn.

"A trick," clarified Alkaia. "Yes, I've been hearing plenty about this bard. He's had sex with half the women in the company by the sound of it."

"My mother would never choose to sleep with him. She's putting on a brave face, but I can see she's upset. He compromised her somehow."

"Yes, I think you're right, Marion. Don't worry, we will handle that swamp-rat."

Quinn nodded, "No one will find his body."

Alkaia turned to her, frowning, "Why do you always have to go there so quickly? We're not killing him."

Quinn shrugged, "It would solve the problem, wouldn't it?"

"I don't want to have anyone killed," said Marion.

"No, we'll just teach him a lesson. Will you help us, Marion?"

"Uh, okay...yes...what do have to do?"

Alkaia reached up to her neck and removed the beaded necklace that carried her magical pendant. She held it out for the young woman. "Wear this for a while."

"What are you doing?" scalded Quinn. "Queen Deianeira awarded that to you. You should not be giving it away to an outsider.

"We're the outsiders here, Quinn, and it's mine to use as I see fit."

"Oh, is it special?" asked Marion, hesitating to take it.

"It will protect you, and so will we. I want you to have your music lesson with the bard."

"Really?"

*****

Later that day, Leon was smiled at the young woman sitting in his tent. "I am glad you're here Marion. You are interested in learning about music, huh?"

The young blonde seemed nervous as she sat on the wooden stool looking around the modest tent. "Maybe. I will see how it goes."

"Yes indeed, I like your attitude. You should be open to new experiences, it will enrich your life, and it will help you to find your passion." He handed her his lute with both hands.

Marion slowly reached up and took hold of it by the neck. She examined the tear-drop shaped base made of a reddish wood and long dark handle with its five tight strings. "Who taught you to play?"

"My father," Leon said with a slight scowl. "As absent as he was for a majority of my adolescence, at least he taught me a love of music. Here, I'll show you how to hold it." Marion visibly tensed as he moved around behind her, getting very close. He gently positioned her with the instrument resting on her lap and her arms over the strings at the base and neck. His head came close to hers and he took a deep breath, taking in her scent. He looked down at her slim young body with a firm hold the wooden instrument. He saw a dark beaded necklace around her neck and tucked in her frock between her petite breasts. He hadn't noticed her wearing that before.

"You need to relax, Marion, you can't play when you're that tense. I want your first time to be an enjoyable experience."

Marion recoiled, "What do you mean first time?!"

"Your first time creating music," chuckled Leon. "Go ahead and play."

"I-I don't know how yet."

"Just strum the lute. Listen to the notes. Do what comes naturally."

Marion managed to relax a little when he moved away and sat in front of her once again. She looked down at the strings and tenuously plucked one of them, sounding a soft note. She plucked the other strings listening to the similar but different notes they produced.

"Don't forget to fret," said Leon, watching her intensely.

"Fret? You told me I need to relax!"

The bard laughed and pointed to the neck. "Fretting, press down on the strings at different points to change the pitch."

"Oh." She moved her slim fingers along the strings as she experimented with different notes and pitches. She started to pluck the strings faster, creating a jumbled chain of notes. She looked at the bard and could see his dark eyes roaming over her body, a lusty half-smile on his lips. She felt very uncomfortable.

"I'm not making music, I'm just making noise."

"We all start somewhere." He held his hands out, gesturing for her to pass the instrument. Marion slowly handed it to him. The bard held the lute close to him in a very familiar way and casually strummed a soft melody. "Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens."

And to which the most tightly closed legs open.

He could tell that the young lady was apprehensive, she didn't trust him and had her defenses up, but that would all change with a song. He had a few of the special songs he developed, There was one that mimicked intoxication, he subtly used it on the virgin the other night when she was dancing, only to be cock-blocked by the amazon. He had another which fired up a woman's lust, putting her in heat, he had plenty of wild sex thanks to that song. It was not entirely suitable for an inexperienced maiden, though.

He would play the same song that allowed him to take her mother—The Melting Rose. It would drop all her defenses, leave her placid and submissive. She will desire a dominant man to have his way with her. The girl before him was very young and pretty, he couldn't wait to take her cherry. "I will play you a song now, Marion. Listen to it closely and pay attention to the way it makes you feel."

The young blonde nodded and sat there with her hands on her lap. Leon began strumming the opening chords as the song began. He tempered his excitement for what was to follow and concentrated on tapping into the thread of natural magic with his music. Marion was sitting still on the stool, her face placid as she listened. Her hand reached up to her chest and she let out a deep breath. The bard took it as a sign his magic was affecting her and continued his song.

Marion still sat there quietly as he finished his song and laid his lute down on the floor. He looked into her green eyes and admired her pretty face. He could feel his cock stirring. His lovely Ace of Hearts, she was now ready for the taking. He quickly moved forward and embraced her, pressing his lips into hers.

Marion quickly pulled back from the kiss with a squeal and slapped his face hard. The bard stumbled back in surprise as Marion rose to her feet. "What the Hell are you doing?!" she yelled angrily.

The bard was caught off guard by her resistance, "Uh...s-sorry...Marion, I-I must have misread your body language...I thought..."

"I was just sitting there! You are a sleaze-bag like everyone says. Keep your hands to yourself, bard." She stormed toward the tent exit.

"Wait, I'm sorry, Marion. Please stay, I'll sing you another song."

She stormed out of the tent leaving the bard alone and wondering what happened. Things didn't always go as planned when his used his spell songs, usually due to outside interference, but his songs usually had the desired effects on his targets. Did he get something wrong?

Well, shit!

*****

That evening, Leon sat at a table in 'The Guiding Frog', a modest tavern within the city walls. He had just finished a meal of roast duck and was washing it down with a pint of ale as he listened to the fiddler play a rather pedestrian rendition of 'Stormbreaker of Moonhall'. The tavern had been slowly filling with patrons, mostly merchants, guards and various workers from the city. There were a few merchants and entertainers he recognized from the caravan, too, but he wasn't in the mood to mingle with them.

He was pondering what had gone wrong with Marion. Did his desire for the pretty young maiden affect his concentration? Did he make a critical error with his rendition, it seemed unlikely, his 'special' songs were well practiced. She should have been putty in his hands, just like her mother. Perhaps her innocence hindered the desire to submit to a man, or perhaps she was just too defensive and for the song to affect her as it should.

Leon wasn't discouraged. He was still determined to be the one to take her virginity. The widow's daughter was a challenge, and that made her even more desirable. He would find a way inside her, he was not about to lose his bet with Borso. He would prove that he can have any woman he desired, and the brandy was going taste exquisite.

He then noticed the tavern doors open and two tall figures walk through. Several of the other tavern patrons stared at the newcomers, murmuring to each other. The sight of the large shapely amazons was a rare sight within the city. Leon was surprised to see them there, too. He never saw the guards drinking in any of the taverns the caravan had traveled to.

Despite standing out among the gawking city folk, the two amazons seemed relaxed, and casually walked over to an empty table. The buxom wench soon came over and took their order. The other patrons soon stopped their conspicuous staring and went back to their business.

The amazons were talking to each other and didn't seem to look Leon's way. He wondered if they had noticed him there on the other side of the room. He wondered if they had chosen to come to the tavern he was in. He had propositioned them the other night after the fight, offered them carnal pleasure. Perhaps it had been playing on their mind, and now they were ready to accept.

Yes, those two were still in his deck—the Knave and Queen of Hearts. Perhaps he could notch up another conquest tonight without the aid of his music. It would certainly raise him up again after his failure with Marion. Leon got up from the table and approached the wench who had just finished pouring them a couple of large mugs of ale. She didn't complain as he paid for the drinks and offered to take them over to the table. The two amazons smirked at him as he approached with their drinks in hand.

"Well, look who it is," said Quinn.

"Ladies, how wonderful it is to see you here," said Leon as he placed the drinks down in front of them. "I wanted to buy you these drinks. It is the least I could do after you saved my skin from those ruffians the other night."

"Thank you, bard," said Alkaia, returning the smile. She gestured to the empty chair and the bard didn't hesitate to take a seat.

"Leon, please. So, I see the two of you are off duty tonight. Looking for some fun and recreation before we set off tomorrow?"

"Something like that," said Alkaia before taking a big swig of her ale.

Leon's eyes lingered on her full breasts held tightly within the scaled armor chestpiece, plenty of her tanned skin could still be seen, pressed into an impressive bulging cleavage. He yearned to free them and grab hold the smooth flesh with both hands, to feel their weight. It made his cock stir. Alkaia put mug down and smirked at him overtly staring at her chest.

"That is an impressive necklace," he said, drawing his eyes back the jewellery hanging above her cleavage. The black beaded thread looked familiar. The stone pendant hanging from the center had a green jewel which seemed to pulse with a dim light. "Is it magical?"

"Yes, it's very special."

"What does it do?"

"Maybe you'll find out."

"Hmm, okay," Leon didn't quite know how to take that, but it didn't sound like a threat. Their demeanor seemed more warm and friendly than usual. "The two of you really are magnificent. It was something to behold, watching you fight. I want you to know that my offer still stands, I am at your service if you are seeking bodily pleasure."

"Oh, here we go," said Quinn. "You said you were a great lover. Is that just a title you gave yourself, bard?"

"Oh no, It has been stated by a great many women from south to north, east to west. Nearly all of them claim that I am the best they've had."

"And what is it that makes you a great lover?"

"It's the same thing that makes a great fighter, I expect—it's my passion. I am always seeking new challenges and experiences."

"Yes, I've heard that about you," said Alkaia. "Not so much that you're a great lover, but that you're always chasing women."

"In my experience, women like to be chased. Wouldn't you like to find out about the great lover thing for yourself?"

"I think you're a great bullshitter," said Quinn. "In truth you'll probably just leave us disappointed."

"I have satisfied many strong fighter women before. I give you my word I wouldn't leave until you were completely satisfied."

Quinn smiled at that, "You're word, huh?"

"Absolutely," said Leon with a smile.

"She hasn't been with a man before," said Alkaia.

"Nor have I wanted to," added Quinn.

"You should be open to new experiences. You might find something you enjoy. How about I rent one of the rooms upstairs, and I can show you both."

Alkaia turned to her companion, "What do you say, Quinn? It could be fun."

"It is forbidden."

"Ooh, a wonderful flavor," said Leon. "There is nothing like indulging in the forbidden."

The large amazon smirked at the bard and then gave a nod to her companion, "Okay, then. Let's do it." She took another long swig from her mug.

"Why don't you rent that room for us, Leon?" said Alkaia, smiling.

"Fantastic," said Leon, enthusiastically standing up from the table. "We are going to have a most enjoyable night, ladies."

*****

Soon the three of them were making their way up the staircase and through the hallway with doors lined up each side. The muffled sounds of the music and murmur of chatter could still be heard below them. Leon observed a few of the travelers from the caravan watching him go upstairs with the two amazons and chattering amongst themselves about it. Good, this would only boost his reputation.

"Here we are, room six." Leon pulled out the key he had been given and promptly unlocked the door. The solid wooden door was pushed open and the bard gave a sweeping gesture as he smiled at the amazons. "After you m'ladies."

Alkaia entered first, needing to duck slightly to avoid knocking her head on the door frame. Quinn followed behind, taking in the room. It was pretty basic, and not very large. There was a big, comfy-looking bed against the far wall, taking up half the space. A sturdy wooden footlocker sat at the foot of the bed. On the side wall there was a dresser with oil lamps casting off warm light, and a basic wooden chair. A single window was on the far wall, beside the bed. The orange curtains were open and frosted glass showed that it was mostly dark outside, with some dim streetlamps below.

"Quite modest, but homely," commented Leon after shutting the door behind him. "Still, much better than a tent. It will do nicely." He boldly reached up and placed his hand firmly on Alkaia's right tit. She didn't react much, other than smirk down at him. "It has been hard to resist. You're breasts are impressive. Shall we free them from their bonds?"

"Yes we shall." Alkaia began pulling and undoing the straps of her chestpiece while the bard's hands caressed her smooth exposed skin. The bed creaked as Quinn sat down on it and began removing her boots. As soon as the chest straps were loosened off, his fingers hooked into the hardened cups and pulled them down.

The amazon's large shapely breasts were now exposed. Leon delighted in the sight of her big circular areolas, just a slightly darker shade of brown than the skin, with large protruding nipples. Leon got a firm hold of the breast again, gently squeezing the nipple between his thumb and fingers. Without needing to duck, he moved his head to the fat tit and licked along the nipple, feeling its texture on his tongue. His cock had been swelling rapidly and now strained against his pants.

Alkaia laughed softly as she stood there and allowed the lusty man to fondle and caress her chest. She grabbed his silly red cap and tossed it aside. Leon was engrossed with what he was doing and barely noticed Quinn coming up behind him. As he gently nibbled on a firm nipple, smooth flesh pressed into the back of his head. He happily realized Quinn also had her boobs out and his head was now sandwiched between four buxom breasts. He was elated with the position he was in.

He heard the soft murmur of whispers and managed to look up to see Quinn whispering something into Alkaia's ear. He thought he could make out the word "surprise," as Alkaia softly giggled. Leon would have liked to know what was said, but he was engrossed in the wonderful wall of soft flesh enclosing his head. His cock now ached as it yearned to be freed from the constraints of his pants.

Quinn got hold of her breasts and squashed the bard's head more forcefully as she let out a chuckle. She then backed away and grabbed the back of the bard's poncho, pulling him off her companion's breasts. She gave him a mild shove into the room. Leon breathed heavily as he looked back at the two amazons with their sumptuous breasts bared and free.

"Strip for us," commanded Quinn.

"Oh yes," said Leon. He wasted no time unbuckling his belt, then pulling down his pants and freeing his throbbing erection. Quinn looked over at Alkaia with a smirk. Leon continued to get undressed, removing his top, boots and pants and leaving them in a pile beside the bed. He stood there naked and smiling at the amazons as his erection poked out in front of him. He watched them eyeing off his cock and swung his hips seductively.

"Do you like what you see, ladies?"

"It's small," said Quinn. Alkaia giggled again.

"Small?! It's well-proportioned, thank you. And I certainly know how to use it."

"Ours are bigger."

A look of confusion came over Leon's face, "What do you mean?"

Quinn started to slowly lift the loincloth draped down from the bottom piece of her armor, and Alkaia did the same. Leon was watching with interest, and then let out a shocked gasp. A meaty cock was hanging from her groin. She took hold of the organ and proudly displayed it in front of her. There was no chance this was a toy, it matched her skin tone and looked very real, half-erect with thick veins running down the shaft and a slightly darker head. Alkaia was displaying a similar large cock.

"Oh, holy fucking fuck!!" exclaimed Leon.

Quinn laughed out loud at his reaction. "What's wrong bard? It's well-proportioned, and I certainly know how to use it."

Leon's legs felt weak and he had to brace himself against the wall. "Y...you're both...I thought...I thought you were female!"

"We are amazon she-males," said Alkaia, stroking her cock. "We have received Ghanadel's blessing, and will return home to breed."

"But tonight we will breed you, little bard," added Quinn with a wicked smile.

"No, no, no, no. I...I'm going." Leon picked his clothes up from the floor and warily stepped forward, still eyeing their big cocks with a scowl. His own cock had now slumped as it started to go limp.

Quinn placed her hand firmly on his shoulder, "You gave me your word, bard. You would not leave until we were satisfied. You're not going anywhere yet."

"That was under false pretenses! I didn't know you had dicks. I'm not into that. I'm not queer."

"Doesn't matter, you did give us your word, and you've got us all worked up now." said Alkaia. "It'll be a new experience. You might find something you enjoy. Isn't that right?"

"No it won't!" cried Leon as he tried push past them to the door. Alkaia roughly grabbed him and his clothes fell to the floor again. He cried out in surprise as he was roughly pushed down onto the bed. Quinn effortless pinned his arms down on the mattress. The strong amazon easily overpowered him as panic gripped him.

"Gah, let me go!"

Alkaia appeared over him, "Aw, calm down, Leon. You don't want to have sex with us anymore?"

"No, leave me alone."

"What do you do when a woman doesn't want to have sex with you?"

Leon didn't answer as he struggled against Quinn's grip.

"Oh, that's right, you play one of your songs. You use magic to change her mind, and then you have your way with her. Isn't that right?"

"No. I...I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to us, bard," growled Quinn.

Alkaia moved over him on the bed, her weighty cock hung down and she casually rubbed it over his belly. "You did that to the Martel widow. You tried to do it with Marion. But you didn't succeed because she was wearing this." She got hold of her faintly glowing pendant and unlatched it from her necklace. "My Flexure Shard blocked your spell, and it remembers. You can have your spell back now."

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers