The Big Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, No, go ahead. This seat is wide open."

"Mmmm, OK." She raised herself up and let my cock pop up between her legs, and then grinding her cunt around, "Mmmm, Woops! I think I, ghhhohghhhh," she squeezed herself over my cock head, her cunt opening around me, squeezing herself down and then rising up again, "There's something slipping inside my, uh, pussy. It's so big!"

I could see my cock sliding up inside her as she rose up, riding me.

"Oh, Don't mind me, mmmm. Sit down."

"I think it's, oh, what a big cock!" She held her lower lip between her teeth as she slid down on me again, the same as Cala.

"Just let me cum in you, that's all. Our secret."

"I don't usually just come in and sit on my daddy's lap like this," she cooed in a little girl voice, leaning herself down across me, rocking her hips, rising and falling on my shaft. "...And let him fuck me." She began to rise and fall, riding me, holding to my chest.

Lisa was getting hotter, riding me harder. Her voice coming in gasps. Driving her clit into the hilt of my cock, her mouth held open and her hair falling around my face. "You feel so good. Am I your good little girl?" She had no idea what she was doing to me, and I rolled her over onto her back in one motion. It surprised her, her eyes went wide as she looked at me. I felt powerful, and hungry. God I had to fuck!

I started to slide in and out of her, holding her hips, spreading those thighs. I was fucking her so hard, pulling her legs into the air. Driving my cock into her, sliding along her clit. Could feel her gripping me with her cunt. She had her head thrown back, and then pressing her hands against my chest pushing at me as I pumped into her, clawing my skin, lifting her legs in the air. Her eyes were closed, and she was panting, "Ah, Ah, Ah." I reached down and held her thighs, her bare thighs in my hand and stroked her legs as I fucked her.

I leaned down and breathed in her ear, "You're my good little girl. Hmmmm. You like being my good little girl? Letting me fuck you any time I want?"

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me. You like my pussy? My cunt?"

"Oh yeah, your hungry cunt." Pulling her legs open wide. What was going on? I had to touch her pussy, I had to put my hands inside of her. I was panting, "You are mine. All mine." Reaching around her thighs and digging my hands between her legs, feeling the hairs of her cunt, running my finger over her ass, feeling my cock slipping inside. Her fat pussy lips open around my cock.

"Yes...I can do anything I want to you."

"Mmmm, Yes."

"Take you out without panties, just this pussy in a short little dress. MY pussy. I can fuck it any time I want."

"Oh yes, I'm your good little girl."

"Put my hands in your clothes, squeeze your tits." And I squeezed.

"Ahhhhh." I pulled her tight against me so her clit was rocking over the veins of my cock, sliding along my shaft, riding her hard, a slick sheen of sweat as our bodies slid together. Her hair was sticking to her cheeks. The bed rocked and our moans and cries filled the room. Her cries of "I'm your little cunt, Fuck my cunt" filled the house. "Make me cum, fill me," moaned out from her wet lips. She began to pant in wild short breaths. "Oh, yeah, make me. . . make me Cum. Fuck me. Oh, god, yessssss!"

I was fucking, she was mine, could feel myself coming, ribbons of cum. Exploding into her. Wave after wave as Lisa's body shook beneath me, we cried out and fell into the mattress. I held myself inside, her body relaxing beneath me. I kissed her softly, and her liquid eyes gazing up at me. Our senses slowly returning.

Silence. Our bodies entwined. Her eyes began focusing, she said quietly, "You ARE a bad boy tonight. God, that was crazy."

I cradled her head in my hand, wiped the hair out of her eyes stroked her chin and kissed her deeply. We kept kissing, then rolled onto our sides.

She whispering, "Wow! Shit. Jesus. What has gotten into you?" She sat up, moved to the edge of the bed and stood beside the bed bending to pick up her clothes. Her thighs shiny with her juices and my cum. She cupped her pussy with her hand, as a nice little cream pie was leaking down her thigh.

"I'm going to be sore."

I smiled, with the vague -satisfied- notion that Cala and I would ride the bus again.

*********************************

BETRAYAL WITNESSED

Cala was riding her bike home from a friends, taking her time and enjoying the warm sun on her skin - thinking about the touches her father had rained on her all week long. She had almost told Stephanie, her best friend, about what had happened with her dad on the bus. But thought better of it. Instead she had given obscure hints, describing it in a way that made her dad some 'unnamed boy' she had seen who had touched her.

Stephanie squealed in delight, reacting in a much stronger way than Cala anticipated, and so the next half hour was spent tamping out the flames of curiosity in her friend; putting it all off as no big deal. And not knowing the boys name, etc. etc. But the discussion brought it all back into her mind again, the feeling of his hands on her, the wetness filling her middle, the tickle in her belly. The warmth, and rush of adrenaline. She felt herself getting aroused all over again, as she told Steph she had to get home.

But she did not, and took the long way.

When she got to the house, Cala decided to ditch the bike in the backyard rather than going in the house, opening the garage door, and bringing the bike in that way. So after laying her bike at the back, she came in through the basement.

When she got upstairs, Cala immediately noticed that not only was her mom home but someone else was there. There was talking coming from the second floor, talking like she had never heard from her mother. Sing song, lilting. She crept along the hallway, put her hand on her mothers door.

!!

"Oh my god!" she breathed under her breath. The sound of a man in moms room. She knew immediately, mom is in there having sex! When, it hit her in the next second.

Fuck! Blood rushed to her eyes. It was dad! The fucker.

The adrenaline she had been feeling, the warmth in her belly turned to a ball of anger in an instant. All astonishment, she turned to go to her room. Thoughts were mixed with a flood of emotion.

------

Just the other day he had been touching me!

What a fuck!

And I stood in front of my dresser and stared in the mirror, my brunette hair and young skin, standing there in a blue and white striped top, cheap and comfortable, and a pair of short jean shorts. It was the weekend and I didn't have to wear anything fancy, no dancing. I pressed my hands into my breasts, realizing what having this body was going to be like.

How am I feeling? What am I feeling? Had I really entertained anything more with daddy?

He was definitely seeing me as a sexual being, what was that about? I did over-tease on Friday. And for a moment felt sorry for him. Maybe it was mom who called him? And he was all worked up. Did I indulge him too much? Was that so bad? It did feel nice, to be touched, caressed. But the anger lingered.

I like older men, no one really knows that - not even Steph. I have no interest in any of the boys at school. And things were still normal between us, it was just when we were on that bus, all last week.

Fuck, it was fun, you know. But now,

Fucker

This is messed up. But it's mom that is messing him up, and now he's in there fucking her!

Fuck.

------------------------

She looked back at her door and could hear them again.

Cala poked her head out and stared down the hall. They were loud, did they realize? Obviously didn't expect anyone home, or thought they could hear if someone came in. She was only home because the topic of conversation had drifted to her dad. Worried of what she might say, and realized she had already said too much. So sneaking quietly down the hall, cheeks flushed, she made her way toward the door, keeping far enough away to dive back into her room if she had to.

Their voices were muffled, but standing with her head tilted to the hall wall she could make out her fathers voice, "Mmmmm, sweet little girl, what I want is to fuck you right now." His voice was so deep.

But it was mom's voice that surprised. It did not sound like anything she had ever heard before, "So bad!" she squealed, and Cala could hear the bed. Had he just thrown her onto it? How long had they been in there?

"Lets just say spring is in my blood today, that's the kind of day..." A pause, and, "Oh, god!"

My mom again, "OK, well, Fuck Me." God, just then her voice sounded like mine. Young, giggling, lilting.

It was quiet for a while. A deep groan, and the sound of the mattress again.

"Mmmm. Babe! Wow. You're a hungry girl too." Daddy's voice was so low. She crept closer and leaned her head against the door. Unmistakable. They were fucking! Oh my god. Cala's hand found its way down to the crotch of her jeans, sort of holding herself there, thinking of sex. She could feel herself getting wet, aroused, but feeling jealousy at the same time.

This was crazy.

Mom whined, "It's been awhile."

How many times have they done this??

"You bad little girl, you get punished for being so bad. Letting your daddy in the house like this."

Oh my god, Cala's cheeks flushed. He called her his little girl. Did they do that??

"I'm sorry for being so bad, what you going to do?" her mom cooed.

The bed began rocking back and forth.

"Fuck you...Fuck you. Bad girls get fucked."

Cala was being caught up in the feeling, swirling around. Her emotions lost. It was so hot, it made her dizzy, she squeezed her legs, feeling the juices in her puss. Pressing her head close to the door, their voices were muffled again. The ache between her legs.

--

'Was he thinking about me??'

And mom groaning, so liquid, her voice sounds just like mine. "Mmmm, I found a little cock here. Mind if I sit down? Just for a little minute? Your little girl wants to sit on her daddy's lap." And this flood of emotion, the feeling of a cock sliding in between my moms legs. I squeezed my thighs, imagining his hard cock.

"Ahhh, No, go ahead. This seat is wide open."

"Mmmm, OK."

I could picture it, mom is sitting on him. Her legs apart, riding him. I was so fucking aroused. I wanted to see, but the door was closed. I was moving as close as I could, lay my hand on the door.

"Mmmm, Woops! I think I, ghhhohghhhh, There's something slipping inside my, uh, pussy. It's so big!"

Christ, I thought I was going to cum. I was squeezing my thighs. Imagining being fucked.

"Oh, Don't mind me, mmmm. Sit down."

"I think it's, oh ... big cock!" The groan of her voice.

He was sliding into her. Fuck. Fuck me.

"Just let me cum in you, that's all. Our secret."

"I don't usually just come in and sit on my daddy's lap like this, and let him fuck me. You feel so good. Am I your good little girl?"

I was hot, aroused and angry at the same time. Thinking about them, I could hear the bed again, feel the rhythm of their movements.

"Ah, Ah, Ah." Mom was crying out.

Daddy, in a deep voice, "You're my good little girl, you can ride with me any time you want. Hmmmm. You like being my good little girl? Letting me fuck you any time I want?"

I felt like he was talking to me, like he wanted me. Letting him fuck me any time he wanted. His toy. I felt hot. But what the hell was he doing with mom? How long has this been going on? The whole fucking time?

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me. You like my pussy? My cunt?"

"Oh yeah, your hungry cunt."

Listen to them, I could not believe it. So dirty, so fucking dirty. Squeezing my thighs I slipped my hand into my underwear. God I was soaking wet.

"You are mine. All mine. Yes...I can do anything I want to you."

I had let him do anything he wanted to me all week, and now he was doing it to her. I pressed my finger into my slit, felt my juices, rubbed my clit and shoved my fingers in my hole. Immediately, felt an orgasm wave over me. I could barely stand as I bucked into my hand. God I was so hot, stifling a moan I came in silence, and continued holding my fingers in my pants. Feeling the soft wetness of my sex.

"Mmmm, Yes." My mom was so loud now.

Daddy continued, "Take you out without panties, just this pussy in a short little dress. MY pussy. I can fuck it any time I want."

I didn't wear any panties on Friday. Jealousy rising, realizing how aroused he'd been.

"Oh yes, I'm your good little girl."

"Put my hands in your clothes, squeeze your tits."

I was coming off my orgasm, and jealousy flooding my eyes. I'm done with him I thought, pulling my fingers out of my pants. All shiny and slick. God I had gotten so aroused, the bed was pounding. My whole body aching as I continued to listen.

"Ahhhhh." she was crying out, I could hear in her voice the rhythmic fuck, literally feel his cock sliding in and out of her. Mom was such a slut, "I'm your little cunt, Fuck my cunt. Make me cum, fill me. Oh, yeah, make me. . . make me Cum. Fuck me. Oh, god, yessssss!"

God it WAS so fucking hot. I was getting aroused all over again again.

And

Silence.

After what seemed like a minute, my mom in a little sing song voice, "You ARE a bad boy tonight. God, that was crazy."

Had she gotten up from the bed? I backed away from the door, and went back downstairs and slipped out of the house. They can NOT know I was here.

I thought I knew my parents. Had no idea they were still having sex. I trusted my daddy. I loved him in so many ways. I sort of felt like what we were doing was OK, that it was all harmless, that he had no outlets and I felt bad for him. But to get all worked up and run to mom, worked up about me, and take it all out on her.

That is fucked!

I felt jealous, like...like, I wanted to be fucked like that. Not by him, but by somebody. There was nobody for me.

Nobody I cared about. I stood by the side of the house and waited, looking out until I saw him leave and then slipped back in through the basement. I stayed down there, did not want to see my mom. She was probably still laying naked in her room. God, what a slut. But it's not me getting any. This was all crazy. I stood at the back and watched dad leave the house. He hadn't even parked in the driveway. When he was gone, I went back in through the basement and into the laundry room. I was all horny again, fuck. I took off my clothes, my top and my jeans, stood there in just panties, and then stepped out of everything. Stood there gazing at my naked body, wondering what daddy would think if he'd ever had the chance to see this. Mom and I looked a lot alike, I always knew that. But I was so much younger, hotter. She had wider hips than me, I had a tiny waist and smaller breasts. But from behind we looked the same, I turned and looked into he mirror. My mane of black hair falling between my shoulders.

Fuck, he got all worked up with me and took it out on her. Fuck that shit. This is fucked. Would he think I was sexy? He already did, I was sure. I felt this desperate need to be wanted by him, to be thought of as sexy. But decided, not to be used this way. No more, AND I did NOT want him with mom!

I lightly ran my hands over my body, squeezed my tits and looked in the mirror, wondering what it would feel like if he did all that to me? Without thinking I threw my clothes together with a pile of clothes on the floor, into the washer and turned it on and went back into my reverie. I lay my hand over my bush, positioning my hand to cover all the hair growing there. Looking at myself. I wonder if I shaved? Thinking of how he had actually felt my little bush, and my cheeks flushed.

When.

I sensed it, that feeling that you're not alone when just a second before you were. I emptied the dryer, took a pair of panties and pulled them on, now standing there topless in my panties.

And then I noticed, mom standing near the basement stairs. How long had she been there? I hadn't said anything. She was standing back by the door, dressed. But her hair was a mess.

I turned, and we locked our eyes together and I suddenly had the need to appear normal. Normal. Fuck! I'm fucking topless wearing nothing but panties. I can do this. I had already cum once, what did I look like? We BOTH looked like we'd just been fucked.

Seeming surprised I saw her, she spoke first, "I heard the washer. How long have you been here?"

"I just got here." I lied.

"You didn't go upstairs?" It was a statement, but it sort of sounded like a question.

"No. I, uh, was all sweaty from biking and took my clothes straight to the washer. I didn't think anyone was in the house."

Mom paused, and then said, "Well you shouldn't be running around the house naked, your brother could see you."

I wanted to say, "Or my daddy." But I bit my tongue. Mom standing there, all slutted out, my dads cum probably running down her legs lecturing me about being naked.

I just said, "Sorry."

I looked straight into her eyes as I said it, almost sending a secret signal that I knew everything. She looked away, and turned.

When she was gone, I fled upstairs into my room, closed the door. Winded, breathless. Everything that had just happened. I lay on my bed, running my hands over my body. I was still so aroused. Once, I thought I heard footsteps coming to my room, but they stopped and was gone. My heart was racing, my mind all muddled. Part of me wanted to haul off and smack him for being there, for arousing me, for making me want it. I felt aroused and embarrassed. The way I'd looked at myself, touched myself. Christ. Tears were coming to my eyes.

There was another emotion closely following my wave of shame. My body was shaking, my breath coming out in gasps. I was more aroused than I'd ever been, felt hot, feverish. I was all swollen and achy between my legs. Imagining him in my room, talking to me. I could remember every word, closing my eyes could make it seem he was talking to me. Remembering the words, he was.

What the hell was going on with me??!!

I pressed my hand into my panties and ran my fingers through my slit, spreading my legs wide. Fuck me. This was my dad I was thinking these things about. I knew I shouldn't be turned on. I should be disgusted. But I wasn't. I was dying inside from this torment.

I came three more times that night.

*********************************

IT ALL FALLS APART

The week passed slowly, but for the next several days I felt satiated. As I calmed down my thoughts drifted to putting this whole episode away, back in a box somewhere. Let it end. No more. But these feelings morphed into a, see what happens attitude. And as Friday came the anticipation rose in me. My Cala had not changed, so beautiful. Her dark hair and beautiful eyes. We had a lovely weekend. But I did detect a certain reserve, distance, a cautiousness. The electricity was still there, a lingering look. A pause before speaking, many thoughts but nothing said. I was nervous, but maintained normalcy. The possibility of losing the week we had was causing my resolve to ebb.

So that, by Monday, to say I was ready for bear as I boarded the bus is an understatement.

But Cala left the house WITHOUT her sunglasses, despite the day being sunny and wonderful. It somehow changed everything. For me, the signal was received. She eyed me as she got on the bus and as she slid in next to me. She engaged in her same tap tap tap of the phone, but remained seated toward the center aisle, away from me, and did not provide any point of contact between us. I felt silly and deflated, having ridden this fantasy and the hopes of this morning. A week of thinking and she had put an end to it. It is the right thing to do, after all.

I remember thinking how my little Cala accepted my advances, but upon reflection perhaps she has now decided her dad was a pervert. Or its just something we shouldn't do. Should I talk to her about what I had done? Apologize? Just let it all pass. I felt ashamed, still buzzing from the past two weeks. I felt suddenly exhausted. I felt as if I'd just gotten into an accident. This was the kind of emotional wreck I was, and then feeling guilty how I had fucked Lisa all the while dreaming of Cala.

123456...8