The Big Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers

When the phone rings, and she lays back on the bed.

It is Lisa, and so I answer.

"Hi."

She asks, "When are you coming again to see Mark?"

A coordinating call, "Next weekend. Is that all right?"

Cala is pressing me back into the pillows and I let her move me how she wants as I talk.

"Yeah," there is a pause. "It was. I was wondering if you would have any time to..."

Cala was straddling my thighs now and running her puss along my length. She was smiling, hearing Lisa on the phone.

So fucking good, and I would be lying if I did not say revenge is sweet.

"Yes." I was toying with her now.

Cala mouthing 'you're so bad.'

"If we might have some time, together."

"I don't know Lisa."

"It's been so long."

"I thought you didn't want to take the risk anymore."

"Nickie."

And Cala at that moment lifted herself up, impaling me. I lay a hand at her hip.

"I think it's time we moved on."

"I want you so bad. I've been a good little girl."

The pout, I had little girls all around me, little fishes. My body tense with the thumping of Calas pussy riding my cock. Her tits bouncing, her wicked grin.

Mmmmmm.

My best day ever.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,516 Followers
1...345678