The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I wash you then, Kori?"

"I'd loved for you to do that." I took my time and it was wonderful feeling her body. She is so young & so beautiful. I even washed her hair. She said it felt so good to have somebody else wash it. I rinsed it and then surprised her by washing it again. "Oh, Matty, this is so much fun, isn't?"

"That it is, sweetheart."

We dried off and we each donned our bathrobes. We looked like two polar bears.

"Thank you, for spanking me, Kori. That was nice of you." My eyes were downcast & my voice was low. I felt embarrassed.

"You're most welcome, darling. I know you like that, Matty. So I want to do that for you whenever I can. And it's something you can look forward to. Now, let's do your make-up, kitten."

She took me to her make-up table across from the foot of our bed. "This will take some time, so just relax, Matty. If you have any questions as I work feel free to ask, but, I'll probably just get lost in my work." Kori bent to her task. She had me turn from the mirror so I couldn't keep track of the progress. She said that would make the total effect that much more impressive upon completion. She worked at a steady gait. It seemed like she utilized every item that was on that makeup table at one time or another during the process.

"Viola!"

"Can I look?"

"Not yet. In fact, I need you to close your eyes, Matty."

I heard her open her closet, then return. I felt her putting what could only be a hair piece onto my head. "Oh, my God, Kori."

"It's ok, darling. It will be fine. Don't you worry, honey-bun."

After several minutes of fitting & then brushing & combing with sprayed water & hairspray she knelt in front of me and held both of my hands in hers. They were so warm, soft & loving.

"Keep your eyes closed a little bit longer. Matty, I have a question. This is very important and I want you to answer me honestly. Don't tell me what you think I want to hear, or, what you think I would like. Tell me what you want. You, Matty. What you'd like and want. Listen carefully, darling. Do you want me to treat you as a girl tonight, or, do you want me to treat you as a man, dressed as a girl tonight?"

I knew exactly what I wanted, but, I couldn't tell her. I just couldn't. "I'm scared, Kori."

"I know you are, sweetheart. Let's do this. I will ask you the questions and all you have to do is nod your head when I come to the right choice for you. You don't have to say anything. Just keep your eyes closed and nod your head when I come to your choice. I believe that will be much easier for you, darling. Here we go, baby:

"Matty, do you want to be a man dressed as a girl tonight?" I didn't move at all.

"Matty, do you want to be a girl tonight?" I slowly nodded my head.

And a very beautiful girl you are. You may look, Matty."

I opened my eyes and turned to face the mirror. What I saw in the reflection made me light headed. I could not believe the transformation. I looked like a beautiful young girl. I couldn't believe it was me. My eyes were set off by light eye shadow & mascara. My eyelashes were incredibly long & luscious. My lips were a beautiful shade of pink. I looked nothing like I did before I sat down. The sight before me was astounding. The hair piece was a short blonde style. It looked adorable on me.

"Oh, my God, Kori. Look what you've done. It's so pretty." I could see Kori behind me in the mirror's reflection. She was beaming.

"You. Matty. You're so pretty. You're gorgeous. I could just eat you up."

"Thank you so much, Kori. It's wonderful."

"You're most welcome, Matty. It's my pleasure I assure you. I enjoyed every minute sitting here making you up. It was so much fun. And I'll teach you how to do it, so, that you can have fun too. You can experiment and decide on your own look. Now, I'm going to fix my hair, and get myself ready. If you'd be so kind as to bring the mirror in from the living room and lean it against the wall on my side of the bed, I think you'll enjoy the view later on." She giggled. "Then go thru your things & choose an outfit. Or, you can wait for me & I'll help you. Whatever you'd like, sweetheart. I'll be out in just a little while, honey-bun." She gently kissed me on the back of the neck, patted my bottom thru the bathrobe, went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Chapter 9.

I put the mirror in place, pausing a few moments to admire myself in it and then went to my closet. I knew what I was going to choose the first time I saw it earlier with Kori. The powder blue mini-skirt. It was so pretty. But, it was impossibly short. I stepped into it and pulled it up. It fit perfectly. I zipped it and looked at myself in the mirror. My cock throbbed, but, I tried to ignore it. I then chose a matching set of white satin panties & bra. Of course I didn't have much upstairs, but, it still felt incredible to put the bra on. The panties held my raging cock, but, barely. I then found a beautiful ultra sheer white blouse that would match. I looked in the mirror at the complete ensemble. Oh my, God. I was so beautiful. It was amazing. Then I remembered I needed shoes. I nearly ran to my closet and perused my choices. They were there, now in plain sight. Black & white saddle shoes. They were so new. Inside were little ankle type white socks with frilly soft pink lace about the tops. I put the socks & shoes on. Everything fit just precisely. I looked & felt wickedly hot.

I left the bedroom went back into the living room and looked out at The Strip. The sun had finally set and the lights were incredible.

"There you are, Matty. I wondered where you'd gotten to." I couldn't turn to face her. I just kept starring out the window and onto The Luxor structure next door.

"I have something very special just for you, angel." She came to me, put her arms around my waist and placed something in my hand. I looked down. It was a silver name necklace on the thinnest strand of silver I'd ever seen. In cursive it said "Matty." It was gorgeous.

"Here I'll put it on you, sweetheart. There, all done. Turn & let me see."

When I turned I was totally shocked at the appearance of my wife. She was without make-up, in her tightest pair of jeans with a blue checked flannel shirt. Her hair was still wet and combed straight back. She looked incredible.

"Kori, you, you." I fell to silence, casting my eyes to the floor. I was so nervous.

"The necklace is beautiful on you, Matty. It suits you. You look stunning, darling. Such a pretty girl."

"Thank you, for the necklace, Kori." I managed to stammer almost under my breath.

"You know I'm not going to be able to resist you much longer. You're so cute. May I kiss you, Matty? Would that ok?"

"I suppose so. I mean, yes, I'd like that very much."

Kori put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. Her lips were so soft on mine. She nudged her tongue between my lips and I allowed it's entrance into my mouth. The kiss seemed to go on forever. I was so turned on.

She broke the kiss and whispered to me: "Your outfit was the perfect choice, but, it's not going to stay on long, Matty." Her hands fell to my backside as she lifted my short skirt and played under the satin panties.

"Oh, my, your bottom is so hot. I bet your pussy is soaked." Her fingers began to probe my bottom crevice when I pulled away a little.

"You've been teasing me all night, Matty. Come here now and let me see."

"Not here, Kori. Please take me into the bedroom. I'd be much more comfortable there."

"Come then, sweetheart. I'll lead the way." She took my hand. I knew if I entered that bedroom with her there'd be no turning back. I followed closely. After I stepped thru the doorway, she closed the door & locked it.

The room was lit by a half dozen or so candles. She'd drawn the curtains. Exile's "Kiss You All Over" was playing softly on a loop.

"Come here, baby, it's time."

"I'm so scared."

"It's going to be just fine. I'll be gentle. I know it's your first time and we'll go slow and easy. Let me help you off with your things." She untied my shoes, but, left the little socks on. She then unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra. My skirt was next as she unzipped it and it fell onto the floor. I was down to my white satin panties.

"Your panties are so beautiful, Matty,"

"Thank you. May I keep them on a little while longer?"

"Yes, you may, but, soon I'm going to need to take them down, honey."

"I know."

"I have something else for you, sweetheart."

"What is it?"

"It's inside my jeans. You'll need to unzip them and find it for yourself. Come and kneel in front of me, Matty." I did as I was told. On my knees in front of her I could now see the rather large bulge in the front of her jeans.

I slowly unzipped her. "Go ahead and unbuckle them."

"Now, tug them down."

She had no underwear on and her cock sprang forth immediately. Her cock was quite long, at least 8 inches, and very thick. Below it hung her ball sack.

"You may touch it, sweetheart. It's ok."

"Can I lick it too?" I asked. I couldn't help myself. It was so magnificent. Kori lovingly chuckled. "Yes, baby, you can lick it too. You just take all the time you need & enjoy yourself. We have all night, pumpkin."

I held her cock in my hands. I couldn't believe it. It was so long. It was veined heavily and her balls hung low & loose. I hefted them in my hand. They felt wonderfully heavy. The head of her cock was quite large and I had a very difficult time getting my mouth around it. But, I worked at it until I'd achieved my goal. Kori gently ran her fingers thru my hair as I occupied myself with her cock & her ball sack. I felt so relaxed and unhurried. Sooner than I would have liked it became difficult to kneel and I stood up.

"Can you take me to bed now, Kori? I think I'm ready."

"Yes, I can. C'mon, baby." She led me to my side of the bed and turned down the bed covers. I started to get in. "Panties down & off first, Matty. You stand still. I'll do it." When she tugged my panties down over my throbbing cock I erupted. I couldn't contain myself. I squirted uncontrollably all over floor by the side of the bed.

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry, Kori. Look what I just did."

"No, no, baby-girl. It's ok. You were just over excited. Not a problem at all. You stay here. I'll go and get some tissues to clean up. Don't you worry for a second. You may pull your panties back up, honey. I'll be right back."

By the time she'd returned I had my panties once again in place. My cock had shrunken and now rested comfortably inside them. Kori cleaned up, then helped me into bed and followed.

"Come here now, Matty." She'd taken off her flannel shirt and had no bra on underneath. Her breasts were large & full. I longed for them, but, didn't know if the scenario she had created here permitted such activity. I'd wait until invited.

She put her hand into my panties again. Her hand was soft & warm and felt wonderful.

"Can you please take off my panties, Kori?"

I lifted up my bottom to make it easier. Kori pulled them down & then off, then set them aside. I felt so feminine.

Kori laid on top of me and we just kissed for the longest time. I could feel her cock between our bodies, but, I just concentrated on kissing her. It was so much fun. Her breath was sweet and her tongue was hot and very active. It never stopped moving inside my mouth. It was nice that I'd already released and could just concentrate on foreplay with Kori. It was just terrific.

"If you'd like, Matty, you can suckle my breasts, darling."

"I'd very much like to, Kori." And that's what I did for the next quarter hour. I just nursed at her breasts. It made me feel safe & loved to do so and I was so grateful that she'd been cognizant of my needs & desires without me prompting her.

Matty, I'd like to show you something now, sweetheart. It's in the drawer there in my nightstand. You may get it." I turned on the lamp and reached into the drawer. It was a picture. The picture was of the tattoo we'd had done that afternoon downstairs. I was surprised to see that the tattoo was as follows: "Kori's" in soft pink cursive with a small arrow pointing down into the top of my bottom divide.

"Do you know what the tattoo signifies, angel?"

"I think so. Does it mean that my pussy & bottom belong to you, Kori?"

"That is exactly what it means, darling. If that is what you so desire."

"I do so desire that, Kori. Thank you, so much."

"Well, let's wait a couple days and if you'd like we can return to Mike's and he will make your tattoo permanent. Ok, sweetheart?"

"That's sound great, Kori."

Chapter 10.

"You roll over on your side now and bring your knees up as high as they'll go. Let Kori handle everything else."

I did as Kori directed me to. At once I caught sight of us in the mirror.

"Close your eyes, darling." She felt my pussy with her fingers. "My goodness, Matty, you're soaking wet."

"I'm very turned on, Kori."

"I know you are, honey-bun, and I'm not going to make you wait any longer. Keep your left leg bent at the knee, but, lift it as far as you can. That's right, just like that."

She nudged the tip of her cock against my pussy.

"No, Kori, it's too big. It won't fit. No."

"It will be fine, Matty. Don't worry, honeybunch. Just relax & open up for me, darling."

I relaxed as much as I could and the head popped in.

"You're taking it so well, you sweet little thing, you."

Kori took her time and soon it felt like she'd filled me.

"You took quite a bit, Matty. I'll stop here. That will permit you to get comfortable."

She turned my face gently toward her and we kissed deeply. The kiss was incredibly erotic and went on for some time. As the kiss deepened my pussy loosened and she was able to enter me another couple inches. Soon I found myself on my back with Kori gently placing my ankles over her shoulders. She removed my little ankle socks, and set them next to my discarded panties. I was now totally nude.

"Look, Matty, look at us in the mirror, sweetheart."

The sight was unbelievable. I saw her watching me in the mirror's reflection. It was incredibly erotic.

"Yes, Matty, my baby is going to get the fucking of her life. I'm going balls deep, so open up all the way, sweetheart." I tried to open my pussy as much as I could as Kori made good on her words. I could feel her ball sack slide in between my ass cheeks as she buried herself inside me. I wanted to scream, but, at that precise moment she kissed me again, and all I was able to manage was a helpless squeal. She became incessant, driving her cock into me in long, deep strokes. Her hips were powerful & precise in their machinations and I just clung to her body as she thoroughly worked my pussy.

I was indeed getting the fucking of my life & I was loving every second of it.

Then she whispered softly into my ear: "If you squeeze my sack I'll cum deep inside of you, angel. You gather it in, be gentle, and when I tell you to, you squeeze it firmly. Ok, doll?

I nodded as she looked deeply into my eyes. I reached below us to where the coupling of our bodies was taking place and found her sack. It felt warm, bloated & heavy. I made sure I had a good, safe grip on it as Kori increased the tempo of our mating.

"Are you ready, Matty?"

"Yes, Kori."

"What do you want, sweetheart? Tell me. Tell your wife what you want, Matty."

"I want you to come in my pussy."

She looked deep into my soul at that precise moment & whispered. "Do it, sweetheart."

I squeezed it as hard as I dared and instantly felt my pussy being flooded with warm come. This time I was able to scream. Her hips came to a hard stop, her cock buried, erupting it's precious fluid inside me. I couldn't stop screaming.

"That's its, Matty, let it all out. It's ok, baby-girl, you go ahead and scream. Kori is here to take care of you." Finally the crest subsided, and I fell instantly silent.

Kori kissed me softly as she finished inside me. I could feel her come leaking out of me and running down my bottom.

She turned me back over onto my side again, but, still managed to remain deeply imbedded. I closed my eyes tightly. I wanted to hide. I did not want to look into that mirror at that moment. No way. I at once felt terribly self conscious laying there after what I'd just done. I didn't know what I should do next. How I should act. But, Kori, in her boundless wisdom was prepared.

"We did good for our first time, Matty. You just keep your eyes closed, darling. Everything is perfectly fine. I'm so proud of us, sweetheart. You were such a beautiful & eager lover. I love you so, Matty." She kissed me softly on each of my closed eyelids. I began to relax. The afterglow of our coupling started to take effect and I began to feel contented & drowsy.

Kori ever so gently extricated herself from me and brought the sheet & blankets up and covered me.

"You sleep now, Matty. I won't get up even for a second. I'll stay right here and watch over you. I promise. Everything is fine, Matty. You were so wonderful & so beautiful tonight. And I had such a marvelous time. Just relax now, honey & sleep. Let me take care of my baby. I'll be right here when you waken. I promise, Matty. Night-night, sweetheart."

Kori's kind & loving words were the last thing I remembered before drifting off into the dark.

Chapter 11.

I woke. I'd been dreaming again. It was the same dream as I'd had the night before. Only this time, this time I was dressed in my mini skirt, my white satin panties & nothing else. I was being ravished by a faceless man. He was making me perform all manner of sexual acts and I couldn't & didn't want to say 'no.' So I performed them with abandon and satisfied his desires & lust. We were not alone in that room. Kori was there again. And again she watched us, never saying a word.

Kori was asleep next to me. The room was dark & cool. She'd extinguished the candles. The clock on her nightstand read 3:09. All that had happened earlier came back to me in a blitz. I quietly rose and went to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light. In the mirror I didn't recognize myself. I'd forgotten I'd been made up. I still looked reasonably presentable in spite of what had occurred. I was naked, and I was cold. I went to the closet to put on my sweat shirt & sweat pants. I'd forgotten about my new wardrobe. I had no idea where Kori had relocated my other clothes and was too cold to search at that hour.

I chose a pair of white cotton panties & a pink nightgown that covered me on top adequately, but, came down only to mid thigh. I paused at Kori's makeup table, and combed my hair a little. The hair piece had held up quite nicely. I was going to venture a touch up on my makeup, but, I didn't want to make it worse instead of better, and I really didn't look bad.

I headed back to bed hoping diligently that Kori had wakened and wanted to 'do me' again.

But, alas, she was still sleeping soundly. I got in quietly and made up my mind to leave Kori in slumber & go back to sleep.

"Matty." She whispered, startlingly me a bit. "You're so adorable, but, yet almost exasperating. Us, Matty, remember, 'us,' darling. I understand you, Matty. I know what to expect of you, your needs & desires and I will be here for you now, and in the future. With that being said I'm going to freshen up a bit. When I return, I fully expect to find you have chosen a position & to have assumed said position for me to take you once again. Understand, rubber band? You are, Matty. You are just absolutely adorable."

She kissed me on the nose.

Chapter 12.

When Kori returned she found me on all fours. I'd kept my nightgown & panties on. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, turned the other way and tightly closed my eyes. I was a little embarrassed. And I felt presumptuous even after Kori's admonishment minutes earlier. Ugh. This would take a lot of getting used to that was for certain.