The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded with my head toward her as my eyes met Jack's again.

He scooted his chair next to hers and hugged her to him. "I don't know about Matty over there, but, I love you, angel. You're the sweetest little girl there ever was."

"See Matty. Jack loves me. And you love me too. I know you do, Matty. You told me so this morning. Remember? It's just so nice having two such nice men love me."

"Well, we do you love, sweetheart. I just hope Jack doesn't spoil you. Jack, when she gets back to the bank, don't spoil her. I'll have to suffer it if you do."

"How can one not spoil such a beautiful child as this?" Kori had nestled her face next to Jack's chest as he squeezed her tightly.

"You've got a point there." I smiled at them both.

"Are you guys ready?" Kori was very effective at shocking a mood. She knew.

"Sure. Matt, how bout you?" Jack's voice was confident & strong.

"Very much so." My voice was quiet. I was very nervous and extremely turned on.

"Give me a couple minutes to set the mood and then I'll come and get you."

Jack went back to his paper as I fell to silence. I dared not brave to catch his eyes.

Chapter 50.

"Come on you two. It's time."

The room was black except for a single candle. Kori was waiting for us, naked.

"I want you to undress one another here at the foot of the bed."

We did as directed. I raised my arms and Jack took my t-shirt over my head. I did likewise to him, then unbuckled his jeans and took them down. He wasn't wearing briefs. He was thick & long and I wanted him. He lowered my zipper & pushed my jeans over my hips. My underwear came down with them. We were naked.

"I'll watch." Kori moved to the chair by her make-up table.

Jack put his arms around me and held my cheeks in his hands. I nuzzled his chest hair with my nose and gently bit his nipples. They were hard & long. His hands softly pried my buns apart and his fingers played in between them. I wanted him there. I looked up into his eyes & he kissed me deeply. "Come with me, Matty." He took me by the hand and I followed him to my side of the bed where he helped me in, then followed me. I was on the inside and he leaned over me. I spread my legs apart to allow him room to play with me there. He touched my balls & stroked my cock. I was ready. I knew Kori was there. I whispered to Jack:::"I need you to take me again, Jack. Like you did before. I'll do anything you want me to do. Just take me. I'll deny you nothing. Just take me now, Jack. Please. I'm yours."

"Ok, Matty. Place yourself at the foot of the bed on all fours facing your wife."

I quickly scrambled into position. I could barely make out Kori in the dark, about 9 feet from me, but, I heard her distinctly:::"Trust me, Matthew." I raised my butt into the air and wiggled it provocatively hoping to entice Jack to take me strongly, without delay. But, why had Kori suddenly referred to me as 'Matthew?'

"Matthew, we're going to have a Q&A session. Just you & I. You're not to look away from your wife during this session. I'll ask the questions. You're to direct your 'yes' or 'no' answers to your wife. Is that understood, Matthew?"

"Yes." I was at once frightened. 'Matthew' from him as well. I'd been tricked, again. But, I was so lost in want, I didn't care. I just needed desperately to be filled by Jack. I'd say & do whatever they asked & wanted. Once it was over, I'd just disappear into my agony again. It was waiting there, patiently for me. It had never left. Goddamn it. I felt the tears threaten, but, fought them successfully.

"You'll do anything I want you to do. Is that correct, Matthew?"

"Yes, Jack." Immediately I felt the sting of leather strike my bottom.

"Answer to your wife, Matthew."

"Yes, Kori." It had to be his belt. He'd doubled it up. Oh my, God.

"You know what I'm going to ask you for, don't you, Matthew?"

Fuck me. Of course I knew. I knew the moment I heard 'Matthew' come out of her mouth. I'd just get up, fight my way out of here if necessary and drive back to San Diego. Fuck them both. They could drive back together. But, I didn't get up and fight. I was too afraid. Too scared. Too embarrassed. Too weak.

"Yes, Jack." I remembered what I'd forgotten the moment I said it. Jack struck me 5 times with his belt. My ass was on fire.

"Answer to your wife, Matthew."

"Yes, Kori." The tears were at hand. But, they'd accomplish nothing if I released them. I had to end this. Or, take it. "Please, don't do this, guys. I'll do anything." My voice in a desperation that surprised me.

He whipped me 3 more times in quick succession. I didn't even feel it. My mind was breaking. I tasted hate & I smiled at the dark in front of me.

"Don't speak unless spoken to, Matthew." Fuck him. I'd get my ass kicked, but, I'd get a couple of punches in before he ended me. Let her watch her husband get destroyed. I wouldn't quit. I'd make him beat me to death.

"'I'll do anything.' Are you serious this time, Matthew?"

"Yes, Ja......Yes, Kori." She laughed without hesitation, as I caught my mistake.

Fuckin' bitch. Called me a 'fucking faggot.' I'm never forgiving her for that. Ever. All the shit she'd done to me since before we even got married. I'm sick of forgiving her. All I ever did to her was peek at her one fucking time. Big fucking deal. Acted like it was the end of the fucking world. We weren't even close to being equal on mistakes. A blind man could see that.

"Will you do that, Matthew?"

Of course I will. It's the only thing you two think about. Just do it already. That's all this has ever been about. Why the fuck drag me to Nevada? Just fuck at the bank. He already fucked you outta 10 grand. You stupid fucking cunt. You didn't even have the consideration to address me as 'Matty" when you told me to trust you a couple minutes ago. You just had to use 'Matthew.' You cold, heartless bitch.

"We're waiting on you, Matthew. Will you do that, Matthew? Last chance."

"Renee."

The End

- russell-ville-man