The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode up holding hands. She insisted. "I have to hold your hand, Matty. You're my husband and I am proud for everyone to see me with you. I love you, Matty."

The room was a welcome relief from the heat. Housekeeping had been there and everything was ship shape once again.

"I'm going to take a nice warm bubble bath, Matty. Can you order for us? Let's just eat light though. I'll have a bowl of their clam chowder, some saltines, and an iced tea. Then later we'll order dessert. She went into the bathroom & closed the door. I called down, and made it a double order.

I changed out of my trunks.

The order arrived just before she came out. She was robed & turbaned.

I set it up by the window and we ate while looking out onto The Strip. The sun was setting and it was a remarkable sight indeed.

"I love my honey moon, Matty. I'm having so much fun."

"I know you are, angel. I'm so glad."

We finished, and sat back in our chairs. Soon, she rose, came and sat on my lap."

"Let's just get into our night gowns, & get cozy in bed." She whispered to me.

"That sounds terrific, honey. I can't wait."

"We'll start of course with your enema. Then you shower while I fix my hair, then we'll do our make-up together. That will be so much fun. Then we'll dress and go to bed. How's that plan, Matty?" She smiled openly at me.

"Thank you, Kori."

"Come here, you. She hugged my neck tightly and whispered ever so softly: "I'll love you forever, Matthew Alexander. Forever & ever."

Chapter 17.

Once the enema was out of the way I could relax. The totally clean feeling that the process produced was quite nice though, I must readily admit. Kori was all business during the application and I appreciated her aplomb.

She'd moved another chair next to her make up table I noticed upon emerging from my shower.

"Come, darling, sit here and I'll teach you a few tricks." She patted the extra seat. For the next hour or so we did our make-up. I learned quite a lot, though toward the latter part of the hour Kori took over control and did me up in a jiffy. I looked even better tonight. I still couldn't get over the transformation. Kori brought out a new hair piece for me. It was much longer and was a deep chestnut color. The length came to over my shoulders. I was much impressed once she'd combed & styled it. Together we looked in the mirror's reflection.

"You're a knockout, Matthew. Now hurry, let's get our nightgowns on."

My heart skipped a beat at her citation of 'Matthew.' Dread mixed with desire filled my mind. It is a terrible combination.

She'd chosen an ultra sheer floor length pink nightgown for me. It was just a thin wisp. Feather light and hid nothing I noticed after donning it.

"Hmmmm, quite revealing, isn't it?" She searched thru my underwear drawer and came up with a pink g-string. "I'll help you on with this." I stepped into it, she pulled it up, guiding the string between my cheeks & tucking my burgeoning cock inside the scant front panel.

She stepped back a way's and looked me over.

"Wow. You look fantastic, Matthew."

'Matthew' again. Oh, God.

"Let me catch up." She quickly got into her own nightgown. It was an almost identical match to mine, except hers was white & she eschewed the g-string. I was expecting to watch her select & attach a strap on. But, I was disappointed as she took my hand and headed for the living room.

"Let's have some champagne and watch The Strip before retiring."

She poured us each a tall glass of the Asti, and we toasted to the evening.

I felt the silence more than I heard it. It came quick, all of a sudden, and I at once knew. I knew for certain. Neither of us spoke. We just sat there in the quiet not looking at one another.

When the room telephone rang a few minutes later I was not the least bit surprised, though I jumped in my chair nonetheless.

"Let me get that, Matthew."

"Hello? Oh, hi, Jack."

I kept starring out the window where The Strip was starting to come to life. I just tuned the conversation out. I couldn't bear to hear it.

"Matthew?" She touched my shoulder.

I turned to face her.

"All you have to do is say it, Matthew. Just the one word, kitten."

I searched her eyes for permission to utter that word, but, she'd once again went to that other place where she was so early this morning.

"Jack is waiting, Matthew. Are you going to say the word, or not?

I shook my head.

I thought I heard her softly giggle, but, I can't swear to it.

"Sure, Jack. You know the room number. Yes, & hurry." Jack knew the room number? Please, no.

Chapter 18.

While we waited, Kori did not speak. She went into the bedroom & came out moments later dressed in her bathrobe & slippers. I saw this in the reflection of the window that I had not turned from since the telephone rang. Kori busied herself tidying up the supper dishes.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Jack. Good evening, come in." I watched in the reflection as Jack entered. Once the door closed they hugged tightly & he kissed her cheek.

"Nice bathrobe, Kori." Jack laughed easily. They then moved toward the end of the room where I was stationed.

"Oh, you have a view, eh?"

"Yes, it's fabulous. Matthew & I have enjoyed it so. Haven't we, Matthew?"

"Yes, it's really nice." I said softly.

"Honey, Matthew, I want you to meet Jack. Jack, this is my husband, Matthew."

I had to turn to face him. I had no other choice. When I did I found him smiling warming at me and offering me his hand to shake. I shook it hesitantly and then turned back toward the window.

"Jack, would you like some champagne?"

"Most definitely. Ah, Asti, always your favorite, Kori." He knew this. I formed the word in that instant, but, I couldn't for the life of me expectorate it.

They toasted, draining their glasses. The reflection from the window was my buffer and I was so thankful for it.

"Let me go and make some preparations in the other room. I'll be back."

Jack walked to where I was seated and stood behind my chair.

"What a beautiful sight."

"I never tire of it." I concurred.

"Not that. I was referring to you, Matthew. You, you're the beautiful sight."

"Have you known my wife long?"

"A few years. We met at the bank. She is a terrific person, Matty. You're a very lucky man."

"I've never done anything with a man before. I'm a little scared."

"I know. Kori told me this is your first time. I promise that I'll be extra careful and considerate of your needs, Matty."

"I saw you at the beach this afternoon. That was you, wasn't it, waving to me?"

"Yes, Matty, that was me."

"You're very handsome."

"Thank you, Matty. I was quite impressed with you as well when Kori pointed you out to me."

"I don't look like that now."

"I know. Then you were a good looking man. Now. Well, now you're a very beautiful young girl. And one who I would like to spend some time with this evening. You look so sweet in your nightgown."

"I'm so nervous."

"I know you are, Matty. But, if you will allow me, I will take special care of you tonight. I won't let anything bad happen to you. And Kori will be there to take care of you as well. I promise, you'll have a lot of fun. What do you say, Matty, will you come with me now into the bedroom?"

"I want to. I'm just not sure if I should."

"C'mon, baby, hold my hand and I'll take you in to bed."

"All ready, you two." Kori softly called from the bedroom doorway.

"Matty, you'll have a fantastic time. I promise. Come with me, Matty."

I rose from the chair. Though I don't know how I managed to remain on my feet. I was trembling, and I felt weak & light headed. Somehow I managed to follow Jack into the bedroom as he led me by the hand. His hand so warm & reassuring.

Kori had left the curtains open & had lit her candles. The room was warm & inviting. The bed had been turned down. I saw Kori sitting by the end of the bed on the far side. She still had on her bathrobe. Thank God. I tried to read her eyes, but, they were vacant.

Chapter 19.

Jack led me to the near side of the bed. I sat down on the edge & looked up at him.

He began to remove his clothes. I was in a virtual stupor as I watched him. His eyes locked on mine and I couldn't look away. His chest hair was abundant and so dark. When he was down to his white briefs he spoke.

"Take them down, Matty."

I hooked my fingers into the waist band & pulled them down. His cock immediately sprang free. It was incredibly long. He smelled wonderful. His scent was intoxicating. He stepped out of his briefs, picked them up and handed them to me. I knew instinctively what he expected. I sniffed them deeply.

I dared not move as his cock stood out in front of me.

"You know you want to, Matty. Nobody will ever find out. I promise."

I looked back to Kori over my left shoulder one last time. Her mouth was a thin, straight line & her eyes were unavailable to me.

I took Jack deeply into my mouth, as I immediately searched out his ball sack with my fingers. I found it presently. It was warm and so hairy. He grew longer and hard in my mouth as I tried to take more of him. I was at my limit and gripped him to stop his advance. It was then when I gripped him that I came to the full realization of exactly how long Jack was. He was much longer than Kori had been with either of her two cocks. Good Lord, how will I survive this?

He took himself from my mouth and helped me into bed and beneath the sheets. He then got in and took me into his arms. They were strong, powerful arms and I melted into them. He lifted my face to his and kissed me deeply. His tongue was insistent and I gave it permission to enter my mouth.

I touched the dark curls upon his chest and they were as wonderful as I'd imagined. I felt his hard nipples and played gently with them as we kissed continuously. He moved to lay on top of me and his size & strength made me feel faint. I tried to clutch his bottom cheeks. I wanted to run my fingers into their groove and discover it's depth, but, he stopped me, and pinned my arms above my head. He then lowered my night gown off my shoulders below my nipples and gently licked them. They became hard at once. I couldn't wait for him to mount me, but, I didn't want to ask for it, so I played the patient game and let him feast at my nipples. My panties were soaked and I could feel his long cock between our bodies.

"I can't wait much longer. Is it ok, Matty?" He forced my legs apart with his knees and I knew then that our union was imminent.

"Please, Jack, be gentle." I whispered so Kori wouldn't hear me.

I tightly closed my eyes when I heard the KY tube flip open.

"Hurry, Jack. I'm ready to receive you."

He lubricated himself & then with two fingers opened me gently, but, firmly.

"I'm ready, darling. Do me. Do me slow. Take all the time you need, Jack."

He pushed my knees back until they pressed against my chest. I was ready. I so hoped I would not disappoint him. My pink nightgown fell high about my thighs and he moved it out of the way. With one strong hand & movement my g-string was ripped from my bottom.

With my hands free again I put my arms around his neck and held on tight as entered me ever so slowly. I was in heaven as I took him deep. His scruffy bag felt incredibly erotic as it rubbed against my silky smooth skin below where our melding was taking place. I knew his bag was full and couldn't wait to receive it's precious contents. I wanted this. I'd wanted this all my adult life. I don't know with any certainly whether he ever managed to buried himself inside me. I never asked. I just took what he gave me and nurtured it. He pumped furiously & with great precision. I was getting the fucking of my life. All too soon I recognized the end drawing near. His body began to seize up as his movements became frantic.

"Where do you want it, Matty? On your belly, or, in that tight pussy?"

"Plant your seed deep, Jack. As deep as you can get, darling. Fill me."

I grabbled onto his bottom, searching frantically for his bottom hole. I found it and carefully drilled my middle right finger as deep as I could inside him.

That was it. He froze in mid stroke and emptied himself inside my pussy. The thrashing about was incredible as we fought each other for dominance during his crisis. He finally triumphed as I laid back and let him have his way with me.

When Jack finished he collapsed next to me. I wanted to look back at Kori, but, I couldn't. I felt as if I'd lost her. That she was a million miles away from me now.

I just drew the blankets over me, caught sight of myself in the mirror, closed my eyes, and prayed that sleep would come.

And it did.

Chapter 20.

I woke suddenly. The room was dark. The curtains had been drawn. Jack was gone. I checked quickly. Kori was gone as well. The door was open a little, a light was on in the living room. I listened intently for any sound, but, heard nothing.

I quietly crept to the door and listened. They were there. Both of them, on the couch, to the left of the doorway. They were conversing in near whispers.

"You were really great tonight, Jack. I thank you again from the bottom of my heart."

"I owe you, Kori. And tonight doesn't begin to make us even. I'll never forget your kindness & grace in the face of my destruction. You saved me, Kori. And I don't forget that. Ever."

"Come here you." I heard Kori say. I saw them hugging in the reflection off the darkened television screen. Kori was still in her bathrobe. Bless you, God.

"I shall say good night now and let you get back to your husband. He is quite the fellow, Kori."

Together they started for the door.

"He is that. I love him so, Jack, and I want to give him what he needs in a safe & sane environment. And you, Jack, you made that a reality tonight. You are a darling."

They hugged again at the door & kissed on the cheek.

"Be extra careful driving up tomorrow morning and I'll be back at the bank in another week or so & we'll do lunch."

"I look forward to it, Kori. Say goodbye to Matty for me, & you sleep tight."

"Good night, Jack."

As Kori closed & secured the door I dashed back to bed. I would portend I was sleeping when she came in. I faced the door so I could see her come in & closed my eyes, allowing just enough room for sight.

Soon, the light was extinguished in the living room.

"Why didn't you come out & say good night to Jack? Why did you hide & peek at us, Matthew?"

She was standing in the doorway. Her hands on her hips. I couldn't see her face, it was too dark.

I decided to brazen it out. Bad mistake. "What, Kori? What, what's wrong? I was sleeping, honey. What's going on?" I pretended grogginess.

"Matthew Thomas Alexander, that is a bald faced lie. And you know it, buster. I saw you in the TV screen. I was going to say something right then, but, I didn't want to embarrass anybody.

I was going to continue with my ridiculous denial, when I thought better of it and just shut my mouth.

"Matthew, you should be ashamed of yourself for spying on me and then for lying about it. That is so insulting."

I was tempted to retaliate by reminding her of her similar trespass against me in the recent past. I instantly felt ashamed for even entertaining such a hideous act. She'd apologized profusely and I had forgiven & absolved her completely. This was on me. Not her.

"Kori. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, Matthew? Sorry for spying on me? Sorry for not trusting me? Sorry for lying to me?"

I wanted to answer her, but, I knew whatever I said would not be enough. I remained silent.

"You can sleep in here tonight. I'm sleeping on the couch. I'll decide what to do in the morning."

"Kori, please."

"No. No, Matthew. I won't sleep with you tonight. I'm much too angry & hurt. Think about that, Matthew."

She went into the bathroom, came out several minutes later with some linens and blankets and closed the living room door behind her.

I was alone. On my honey moon.

Chapter 21.

I woke with a start. Kori, still in her bathrobe was quickly binding me to the bed. At first I thought it a pleasant dream, but, by the time I'd fully wakened & came to my senses I was spread eagled.

"Kori, what's going on?"

Silence. The silent treatment had begun again.

Quickly she put the blindfold on, then placed my pillow under my pelvic area raising my bottom off the mattress.

She drew open the curtains & sunlight flooded the room.

"I've decided what to do."

"What are you talking about, Kori?" I questioned.

"I've decided what to do about your abhorrent behavior last night."

"I said I was sorry, Kori."

"That? That was not an apology and you know it, Matthew."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to punish you, Matthew. I'm going to teach you a lesson this morning. If you learn the lesson to my satisfaction, and afterward make a profound & genuine apology to me we can continue our honey moon. If you don't. If you fail us this morning, Matthew, we will return to San Diego this afternoon.

Is that clear, young man?"

'Young man?' Uh, oh. I immediately steeled myself for what was about to come.

"Yes, Kori, it is crystal clear." I don't know why but I was more than a little bit belligerent in my tone. Kori caught it right away.

"You think you're smart, don't you? Well, we'll see about that."

The paddle. The sound of it hitting me was crisp and had a certain clarity that couldn't be denied.

"You're going to get 10, Matthew. And you're going to count down for me."

She struck me again. Harder.

"9."

She struck me again. Harder.

"8."

& so I counted down.

By count 4 the pain was tremendous, but, I'd decided to gut it out in silence.

When the count finished I was near a cascade of tears, but warded that feeling off successfully.

"Q&A time, Matthew. Just [yes] or [no]. Don't get cute. I'm not in the mood."

"Did Jack fuck your pussy last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy being with Jack last night?

"Yes."

"Do you want to sleep with Jack again?"

I wanted to answer, but, was afraid to. I didn't want Kori to know the truth.

"Answer me, Matthew. Or, it's 10 more. Your choice. I'll give you 3 seconds...3,2."

"Yes."

"Did you think I was having an affair with Jack?"

She knew everything. She missed nothing. In that instant I gave in to her.

"Yes."

"Did you think you'd find Jack & I making love on the couch?"

"Yes."

"Were you disappointed when you peeked and we weren't?"

I hesitated. I'd been unraveled. Damn it. "Yes." In a barely audible whisper.

"I missed that one, Matthew. Repeat your answer."

"Yes."

"Are you hard right now?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to watch Jack & I in bed together?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to invite Jack to come up this weekend?"

Oh my, God. "Yes." I whispered.

"To sleep with you, or, to sleep with me? Wiggle it once for you. Wiggle it twice for me."

I wiggled it twice. God help me, I was ever so grateful that she'd asked these questions.

"Are you going to be jealous?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let Jack & I sleep in the bed while you take the couch?"

"No."

Kori giggled slightly at that answer.

It was then. Her patented innocent giggle was the breaking point for me...

"I'm so sorry, Kori. I hurt you so badly and I'm sorry I did so. Please forgive me, Kori. I'm so sorry."

"Matty, you're my husband, and I forgive you anything. I love you very much, Matty. And I always will. Nothing will ever change my love for you, Matty. Nothing."

"Now a few more Q&A's..." Her tone at once became light & airy.

Do you love me, Matty?"

"More than anything else on earth."

"Do you want me to spunk in your bottom this morning, Matty?"

"Please, Kori."

"I'll take that as a 'yes.' She giggled heartily.

1...34567...12