The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I stay tied & blind folded?"

"Oh, you have some Q&A's as well, eh? Yes, my darling, you can stay tied & blind folded."

"And can you gag me, please?"

"Of course I will."

"Thank you, Kori."

"You're my sweetheart, Matty. I just love you. I'll be right back, Matty, and then I'll take good care of you. Then afterward during breakfast I will tell you all about Jack and the bank story. Yes, I'm not making you have to ask me, Matty. No way. You're my husband and as my husband you should know what I know. Then you'll feel better. And I'll feel better. Then, well then we're going to Tussauds & that arcade place in 'New York, New York' you circled in the Vegas Guide. I saw it, cutie. You can't get anything past your Kori. She loves you dearly and watches over you always. Now, don't you go anywhere, I'll be right back, sweetheart." She quipped.

"I love you, Kori." Tears had run down past the blind fold. Before leaving she leaned over & kissed me tenderly.

"Don't cry, Matty." She whispered softly into my ear. "Everything is fine now, sweetheart. We made up good, Matty. I'm proud of us. We're a good team, Matty. Now, I'll be back in a flash, honey-bun, and we'll have oodles of fun."

She shortly returned, and attached the ball gag. She then put another pillow under my pelvic region raising my bottom even higher and causing the restraints to tighten considerably. I was stretched out to the max.

"Your bottom is all pink, Matty. I wonder how it got that way." She teased.

She rubbed lotion on my cheeks, then applied a generous amount to my crevice and worked it in with her fingers. Her fingers felt so wonderful. Her touch so gentle & loving.

"You need this. I can tell. And we're going to take our time, Matty. There's no rush. None at all. You just relax and let Kori take good care of you now."

Her fingers entered me then. She was right, I did need this. I needed the penetration desperately and Kori knew it. Soon, it felt as if her whole hand was inside me. The pressure was tremendous & thoroughly enjoyable.

She released & mounted me.

"I went up a size. So you'll need to bite down on your ball again, Matty."

Kori was right as usual. The extra preparations with her hands & fingers did not prepare me adequately for the increase in the size of her cock. She granted no mercy and rode me continuously for 15 minutes. I bit the ball. I had no other choice and was grateful for it's presence. She slowed then and whispered into my ear.

"I want you to stroke yourself while I attend to your butt. You match me stroke for stroke. Then when you release I'll follow suit and come in your bottom. Here we go, Matty."

I grabbed my cock and did my best to match her, but, I was too far gone and not 2 minutes later erupted all over the pillows. Kori made good on her promise and instantly flooded my bottom with her spunk. It felt sublime. She wasn't even winded as she gently withdrew herself from my bottom and untied me. She removed the gag and the blind fold. I clenched my eyes shut as she scooted the pillows from underneath me and covered me with the sheet and blankets. She ran and got a fresh pillow from the closet and gently placed my head upon it.

"You just rest now, pumpkin. And yes, you can keep your eyes closed. Matty. You're so darn cute. I just love you always, but, extra when you're like this." She giggled and softly kissed my nose." You're my favorite, Matty. You are my best friend & my dearest person. I just love you, sweetheart. Now, catch a quick snooze-a-rooney. I'll take my shower and order up breakfast. Then I'll wake you and you can shower. Then we'll eat together and have our talk. I can't wait. I'm hungry and I love talking to my husband. That's you, Matty. You're my husband, and I love you. Sleep tight, angel."

She quietly drew the curtains and went into the bathroom.

I slept like a log.

Chapter 22.

Freshly showered & shaved I joined Kori by the living room window for breakfast. She'd ordered up a virtual smorgasbord: bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, toast, and of course coffee.

The coffee hit us both nicely and Kori got down to it, as she'd promised:

"Jack came on board at the bank about 3 years ago. I liked him right away. We dated a few times, but, there was no romance. I could tell right away. It wasn't anybody's fault, it just wasn't there and we both knew it. We remained good friends. About six months later I became alarmed when I discovered a shortage in Jack's books. The shortage was over 10 thousand dollars, Matty. I doubled the check, then did a separate, personal investigation and there was no doubt. Through my investigation I was firmly convinced it was not an accident, but, an act of embezzlement by one person, Jack.

I fought hard the urge to contact the authorities. It was a fresh strike, so I knew I had some time before it was discovered along the line. I decided to give Jack the opportunity to address his actions before I did. I invited him for drinks after work the next Friday evening. When we got to the lounge, I motioned for him to get into my car. I didn't want to speak of this in a public setting. I then told him what I'd discovered and that I had no choice but to recommend legal action, pending a legitimate argument against such.

Matty, he confessed to me on the spot. He'd incurred a terrible debt and had to pay it off. His life was at stake. I didn't question him as to the nature of the debt. I considered it not my business. He begged me not to turn him in. That he could repay the money if given enough time. I assured him that separate discovery would take place in two weeks. And that I would be at risk & under immediate suspicion for not having caught the discrepancy in it's infancy.

Jack then encouraged me to turn him in to the bank. That he would go along with me and confess everything and take the consequences, whatever they might be. I just couldn't do it, Matt. I knew it wasn't right. I knew it to be wrong, but, something told me to save him. To save Jack from prison & ruin. He was terribly shaken, Matt. I took him to my place. We left his car there. We sat and talked and I found him to be forthright with me. I was convinced that he'd made a monumental mistake, but, that it was an isolated incident and would not happen again. I know. I know it sounds foolish of me. But, I felt it, deep in my soul, Matty. I could not throw him away. I just couldn't. So, I saved him. I phoned my parents that night and they wired the money Monday morning. I told them it was short term loan to Susan and that I didn't want the bank to see such a large withdrawal from my accounts. I carefully infused the funds back into the system Tuesday morning and it was over. Just like that. I've since paid my parents back and Jack has repaid well over half his debt.

Jack is a fine man, Matty. I've never regretted helping him. Not for a single second. We speak of it very seldom. Last night was the first time in a very long while. I'm glad I told you, Matty. You deserved to hear this."

We'd kept eating as Kori spoke. We were finished now and just sipping our coffee. I could not believe what I'd just heard. It was an amazing story. I had many questions, but, of course I resisted the more pertinent ones and strove to my baser instincts.

"Jack is gay, isn't he?"

Kori smiled that understanding, patient smile of hers that seemed to have been created on our honey moon.

"Of course not. He's no more gay than you are, Matty. Last night was a favor to me. To us. A week before we wed I requested of Jack that favor. We were at lunch. I explained to him what I needed of him and that if he wasn't comfortable, or, didn't want to do this to please tell me and there'd be no hard feelings whatsoever. That I would never speak of it again. That I'd come to him because I trusted him and respected him, and that I knew it would go no further than him under any circumstance. Of course he was taken aback. He asked me to give him a couple days to consider it & he would give me his decision.

The next morning he called me for lunch. He apologized for making me wait even overnight. That he'd be honored to help me and that quite honestly he'd had such thoughts & desires in his own life, but, had never acted on them."

I was overwhelmed. "Will you please come and sit on my lap, Kori?"

"Of course I will. You're my husband. And we are on our honey moon. And I do love you so." She came and sat on my lap. Then laid her head gently on my chest, and softly cried. I held her tightly. I just held my girl.

Chapter 23.

We were just about ready to leave the hotel and head up to Tussaud's & "New York, New York" for my appointed rounds. I couldn't wait and Kori was tickled at my anticipation.

"Matty, it is Thursday afternoon. We really need to call Jack and see if he can come up tomorrow evening. I'd hate to wait until tomorrow and spring it on him then. He may make other plans and then we'd be out of luck. Right?"

I cast my eyes down and fell silent.

"Matty, you little cutie, you. Have you changed your mind?"

I couldn't answer.

"I understand, sweetheart. Let's do what we did before. I'll ask you the questions and when I get to the correct one for you, you nod for yes, shake for no. Ok, honey-bun?"

I nodded. She giggled a little, sat down next to me on the couch and held my hand.

"It's ok, sweetheart. You're just a little nervous. It will be fine though. Here we go, pumpkin."

"Do you want Jack to come to Las Vegas tomorrow evening?"

I nodded.

"Do you want Jack & I to make love while you watch us?"

I couldn't move my head.

"Matty?"

I nodded, albeit slightly, then reinforced the decision with a firmer nod.

"Would you like to go to bed with Jack again?"

How did she always know what to ask? I queried myself.

I couldn't move my head.

"Matty, it's ok, honey. I know what you want here so I won't press you, sweetheart."

"Thank you." I whispered softly without raising my head.

"That's ok, honey. I just love you, Matty, and I want you to enjoy yourself. Do you want me to call Jack now?"

I couldn't answer.

"Matty, I really need you to answer here, honey. I can't call Jack unless you answer me, sweetheart."

I couldn't speak.

"Matty, I'll ask you one more time for an answer. If you don't answer me we'll just go about our day as if nothing happened here. And we'll have a fantastic time this afternoon, and tonight. You don't have to do this, Matty.

Matty, do you want me to call Jack now?

I nodded.

"Do you want to be here as I speak to him, honey, or, would you rather go into the other room? I'll have to be quite plain spoken with Jack, so it may be a little uncomfortable for you. I want Jack to fully comprehend what I'm asking of him. It's your choice, angel."

I thought hard.

"Remember, Matty, keep in mind what I said about the journey. Our journey, Matty. Ours."

"I'll try & stay. If I get too scared is it alright if I go into the other room, Kori?"

"Sure, sweetheart, that will be fine."

I closed my eyes tighter as she dialed his number.

"Hey, you. Have you gotten in yet? Just about, eh? Well, I need a big favor from you, Jack. A really big one."

I couldn't stand it. The roaring in my ears became untenable. I rose & walked quickly into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I sat at the foot of the bed, closed my eyes again and hummed to myself in case any sound could penetrate that closed door.

I don't know how long it was before I faintly heard Kori knocking on the door.

"Matty, are you ok?"

"Yes, you can come in now."

She entered and sat down on the bed next to me. I kept my head down, eyes closed as usual. She took my hand in both of hers. I was trembling.

"Matty, everything is arranged. It's all taken care of, honey. And we'll all have a marvelous time. I invited Jack to spend the weekend with us. And he agreed. He'll meet us for dinner tomorrow evening at seven at Circa's in The Bellagio."

I nodded.

"Come here, you." She held me tightly in her arms.

"You are something else again, Matty. I get such a kick out of you, sweetheart."

"Thank you, for making the call, Kori."

"You're most welcome, darling. No problem at all. I was happy to do it. For you, Matty. Just for you, sweetheart."

"Now, are you taking me to the wax museum, or not?" She laughed softly.

"I am taking you, Kori. And then dinner at your choice of restaurants."

"Oh, goody. My choice, eh? Well, I'll give it much thought as we drive over."

I picked Kori up in my arms, chest-to-chest until her feet left the earth. I then gently set her back down upon it & kissed her softly on the forehead.

Chapter 24.

It was a wonderful afternoon. Kori finally chose a Nathan's Hot Dog Stand at 'New York, New York' as her dinner destination. We laughed together at that choice. Then Kori became serious as her voice lowered to an emotional whisper as we were finishing our dogs.

"I just want to be with my husband. In a fancy restaurant I can't be with him as I need to be this evening. Please, Matty, take me back now."

I had an idea.

"Let me you use the washroom real quick and then we'll go, angel."

"Hurry, Matty, ok?"

"Sure, baby."

I got around the corner and used my cell to call up to the Mandalay Bay concierge and requested their limousine come down and take us back. I put an extra rush on it.

"Please hold, Mr. Alexander." 30 seconds later...

"Sir, Dennis will be standing outside the limousine driver door in front of 'New York, New York' in less than 8 minutes."

"Thank you, so much."

"You're most welcome, Mr. Alexander. It is our privilege to serve you this evening."

Kori was patiently waiting where I'd left her. "Let's go, darling." Kori put her arm around my waist as I guided her thru the Casino floor and out onto the entrance drive.

"Matty, I love you so, darling. I want us to be together tonight, all night long. Will you take care of me tonight. Please, Matty?"

"Baby, it's ok. Of course I will, darling. You're my little girl. I won't let anything happen to my little girl. You know that, right?"

"The taxi stand is over there, Matty. Let's get in line, ok?"

"No no, baby, you come with me now. I took her hand and headed for the waiting limo that had just pulled in. The driver had hopped out and was standing, looking about.

"Mr. Alexander?"

"Yes, Dennis. Thank you."

"Matty, what is it?"

"It's for us, angel. It's ok, sweetheart. C'mon, baby."

"Dennis held the back door open and we got in."

Dennis got behind the wheel. "Sir, wherever you'd like to go."

"Home, Dennis, please."

"Yes, sir." He raised the partition, dimmed the inside lights & slowly drove back.

"Matty, this is so nice of you. Thank you, darling."

I kissed her deeply then.

"Matty, do you love me a lot?"

"More than I'll ever be able to say, Kori."

"I'm just so happy I married you, Matty."

"I know you are, sweetheart. And it makes me so contented to see your happiness."

"Are we almost there, Matty?"

Traffic was heavy, and rain had commenced, but, I assured her anyway. "Yes, almost there, sweetheart."

"When we get there will you take me straight up to our room, so we can be together?"

"Without any delay, I promise."

"That sounds so nice. I want you to hold me tonight, Matty. Ok? And don't let me go even for an instant. I'll be afraid without you, Matty."

"Honey, I won't let go of you for a second. I'll hold you all night as you sleep. I promise."

"But, you'll make love to me first, right, Matty. I need you, Matty."

"Yes, sweetheart, I will take very good care of my girl as soon as we get there."

She then became quiet as she closed her eyes and rested on my chest, humming softly. I surmised that she was emotionally drained from all that had happened the past couple days. I'd have to take special care of her tonight, and I was delighted at the prospect.

We arrived. Dennis opened the door and helped us out. I went to tip him.

"No sir. It's been taken care."

"Good night, Dennis."

"Good night, Mr. Alexander.

As Kori & I thru the main entrance, the concierge stood up from his desk. Our eyes met just for an instant.

Waiting at the elevators Kori buried her face in my chest. She'd had enough of this day. Thankfully it was a short wait and a quick flight up as nobody came along.

I led Kori to our room and then carried her thru the doorway.

"Matty, I'm too tired. Can you carry me to my bed?"

"Of course, angel." Housekeeping had been there and the room was spotless. I gently set Kori on the bed and started to undress her. She fell back upon the bed. I gently propped her head up with the bed pillows.

"Are you going to make love to me after you take all my clothes off, Matty?"

"Uh, huh. That's exactly what I'm going to do."

"Oh, goody. You can do that because you're my husband. We got married last Saturday."

"Yes, baby, we sure did."

Only her black panties & bra remained. I figured I'd leave those on until she was under the sheets & blankets. I helped her get under the covers and tucked her in. I didn't think she'd make it much longer, as I got in next to her.

"Matty, will you do to me what you did last time? That felt so good. I'll never forget it as long as I live. It's ok, you're my lover, Matty."

"Yes, certainly, baby. I'd be so happy to do that again for my little sweetheart."

I crawled beneath the blankets and gently pulled her panties off and kissed her thighs as softly as I could. She spread them in response and I went down to her knees & calves.

"Higher, Matty, please higher."

I started my way back up, lightly kissing her as I went. I nuzzled her hair with my nose."

"Ummm, that's so nice, Matty. I couldn't wait to do this tonight. I'm so glad you didn't make me wait, Matty."

I licked her. There. Again. In the same place. Again, I held her clitoris gently between my teeth. Again, I bit down ever so carefully. Again, ever so gently.

She was cognizant enough to grab hold of the blanket edge and put it into her mouth as her release instantly overwhelmed her. I felt sympathy mixed with gratitude as she agonized thru her crisis, writhing on the bed, contorting her body, dominated by the physical manifestations that commanded her. I never stopped gently biting her until her body had blessedly found peace.

Her tears came next as I thought they might. I held her in my arms as tightly as I dared.

"Let it all out, Kori. Matty is here. He'll watch over you now. I'm here, angel."

Several minutes later her tears & her shudders ceased, her breathing became even & steady. Kori was asleep.

I held her, in my arms, thru the night.

Chapter 25.

I woke early Friday morning. The clock said 6:39. Kori was gone and the shower was running. The night before came back to me in a rush. Then the evening to come arrived just as impressive and I double clutched a little. Ugh, that concern would wait. I was going to see my darling wife and get a little teasing in.

"Good morning, darling girl."

She stuck her head out the shower door. "You!"

I smiled triumphantly at her.

"Matty, you slept in your clothes. Come. Come shower with me and let me wash you. Ok? Please?"

I stripped & joined her.

"Now, I was just fixing to get out when you came in so you get in front and let me wash you. I love washing you. Honestly, I just love everything about you, Matty. I just love you."

She was back to herself this morning. Though I loved all the Koris that graced my life. Every single one.

"Matty, listen to me while I wash you. I'm going to end up crying as I say this to you, but, I don't care. I'm saying it. I was so upset, vulnerable and out of control last night. And you, you, Matty. You, my dear husband took care of me when I needed you to. When I needed you most. You didn't take advantage of me, or, treat me with anything but unconditional love, understanding, and most of all, respect. I'm not surprised though. I knew you would be there when I needed you. I never doubted it. I'm just so proud of you, Matty. You're my husband. My husband. Nobody else's. Just mine. I love it so that you're my husband. I know. I'm your wife, but, that is more for you. But, you're my husband. And nobody can take that away from me, or, harm it. I'll never be able to relate to you how important you being my husband is to me, Matty. It's everything to me."

1...45678...12