The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were humping with complete abandon, and as they came, shuddering and moaning, brilliant white strobes flashed on them like lightning, and Reverend Case's voice rang out, "Can you feel God's presence? Can you feel it?" "Amens" and "Hallelujahs" and "We can feel it!" were the response.

Tyrone began thrusting up into the scarlet woman, and she climaxed again to more flashing white strobes. Then Reverend Rudy stepped forward and prayed, "Bless this cum we are about to receive for our holy communion."

Holy communion! I thought communion was grape juice and bits of Saltines. Cum communion?!

The women slithered off Tyrone and stood at his sides again, bending over and taking turns sucking the head of his thrusting cock. Reverend Rudy said to them, "His cum is blessed and holy. Don't spill a precious drop."

They sucked and Tyrone groaned and came in one's mouth, and she didn't spill a drop, milking and squeezing his cock dry as the strobes pulsed their lightning. The women kissed and shared his load. Reverend Rudy said, "Let us now take communion. The man, Tyrone's, divine seed represents the essence of life, and those of you who wish may partake of its of its holy power."

The two corseted women held Tyrone's cum in their mouths, and one took an end of the first row of congregants and the other row 2. At one row was a naked woman, and on the other was a naked man. The red corseted and masked women looked down at them, and, when they nodded their readiness, the women drooled their mouthfuls of white jism into the upturned mouths. The process repeated itself from person to person down the rows and then back from row to row until everyone had tasted Tyrone's cum and had taken communion.

The red masked women came back to the alter and kissed the reverends, me, and the two black-masked men. They helped Tyrone to his feet, put his robe over his shoulders and stretched up to eagerly kiss him. They sat with him in their chairs.

Reverend Case announced, "If man's cum is the seed of life, and we consider it and the cock that pumps it holy, then woman's cunts are equally holy, the warm sacred oven that receives the cum and nurtures it. The heavenly pussy and its delicious nectar draw us to its secret, delicate folds. Rise, Gloria, and share your beautiful cunt. Give us its holy nectar that we may taste it and sheath our hard cocks that we may bless it with our jism."

He said to the masked men, "Ready the woman, Gloria, for worship."

The two black-masked men rose and pulled me forward to the front of the alter. Their long wonderful cocks were already erect and protruding proudly through their G-strings. One stood on each side and pulled my red robe to the sides, and the congregation murmured at the sight of my bare breasts and shaved slit. One of the men stood behind me and let down my long blonde hair.

They pulled my robe from my arms and draped it over the alter, then did like the women had done and kneeled and bent their foreheads to the floor with their arms extended in supplication to my naked glory.

Reverend Case prayed, "Dear Lord, bless this beautiful cunt and its warm, slick suction. Let these men taste its succulent power. Let it heat these men's cocks and inflame their minds. Let it draw out their boiling seed. In your name we pray, Amen."

The congregation responded, and the masked men rose and laid me back onto the alter. A red satin pillow was placed under my head, and the men began worshipping my naked body.

Visions of what Peter had told me raced through my head. His suggestive scenario was exactly what was happening. The masked men reverently kissed and licked me everywhere, occasionally sucking a nipple or tonguing my slit, then they rubbed their hard peckers in all the same places.

The men looked at Reverend Case, and he nodded to them. One stood at my head, and I stared at his hard cock, wanting to suck it with all my heart. I made an 'O' with my mouth, but it was just out of reach. Reverend Case said, "Look at our wonderful object of devotion. She recognizes the vitality and strength of his cock and wants to consume him, no, NEEDS to consume him. Give her your magnificent cock." The masked man pushed said magnificent cock into my mouth, and I groaned and sucked.

Two hands pushed apart my thighs and spread my cunt lips. I was totally exposed to the congregation, and Reverend Case continued, "Observe more of God's work, my friends. Isn't she lovely? So lovely you can almost taste her yourselves, can't you. Men, reach out to the woman next to you and go down on her cunt in fellowship. Show her how wonderful she is, if only for a moment."

I wanted to look, but I wasn't letting go of the cock in my mouth for anything. I heard chairs scraping on the floor and women's moans, and I envisioned the men going down on the women.

After a minute Reverend Case called their attention back to the alter, saying, "The power and glory of the pussy. You've just tasted it, and now we'll taste the blessed sweet nectar of the cunt on our alter."

I continued sucking masked man number 1 while masked man number 2 licked my cunt. I was so fucking hot I came at the touch of his tongue on my clit, and the lightning of the strobes blinded me. Reverend Case's voice rose above my moans as he asked the congregation, "Can you feel God's presence? Can you feel it?!"

"Amens" and "Hallelujahs," and Reverend Case continued as the tongue left my cunt, and hands lifted my knees, and a hard cock rested against my inner thigh. I could feel the masked man's weight on my thigh as he stood sideways displaying his hard prick at the entrance to my pussy. "Look at his cock and her cunt. See how God made them to perfectly fit one another. It must be divine. It has to be blessed," and I felt the masked man's hard cock push into my cunt.

I groaned with passion, and the congregation groaned with me. The wonderful cock filled me and stroked long slow strokes. I pulled his ass tight and felt his powerful muscles flex under my hands, stimulating him to fuck harder and faster. I squealed and came in a long orgasm, knowing this time to close my eyes against the strobes. The crowd could see me shudder and my raised legs quiver, and Reverend Case repeated, "Can you feel God's presence? Can you feel it?!" I heard chairs scrape as people stood and cheered.

Both men were tremendously excited now and pumped my mouth and cunt even faster. The one in my cunt groaned and came deep inside me, and another wave of noise came from the congregation while the lightning flashed. The one fucking my mouth pulled out and raced between my thighs. He tilted his head back, let out a loud, "Glory be to the power of cunt!" and erupted inside me to a huge wave of cheering louder than any before and more lightning.

The congregation hushed as he slowly pulled out. I thought it was over, but Reverend Case pulled his robes apart and revealed a turgid cock. He stood between my legs and said, "Bless this cunt, Lord," and bent down and kissed it, then, holding his robes to the sides, he stroked into me and pumped. The congregation went wild, and I heard one of the red masked women say to the other, "He's never done this before."

Reverend Case fucked me slowly, then faster, then harder, and then frantically. I came in an overwhelming orgasm and the strobes went off, and Reverend Rudy loudly chimed, "Can you feel God's presence? Can you feel it?!" You could barely hear him above the now continuous chanting and cheering of the congregation, "God's presence! God's presence! God's presence!"

Reverend Case yelled, "God bless the power of cunt!" thrusted deep and shot his load. I knew by now that the lightning flashed with each orgasm, but with Reverend Case's ejaculation the sound of thunder filled the church. Another wave of noise swept over the crowd as he pulsed inside me. When he pulled out, everyone stared for a moment at his dripping cock, then all eyes turned to Reverend Rudy.

Reverend Case backed away as Reverend Rudy strode forward. He surveyed my gaping bubbling cunt and turned to his congregation. He lifted his arms at his sides and lowered them and the congregation quieted. He paused for effect, then asked loudly, "Can you feel it?"

The crowd roared, "We can feel it!"

"Can you feel the power of this magnificent women and her open yearning cunt? Can you feel its irresistible power of attraction? Can you feel God's presence?"

"We can feel it!" they roared again.

His voice lowered, "I can feel it, too, and I must bend to God's will," and he dramatically threw open his robe to unveil a cock the equal of Tyrone's. He nodded to the red masked women, and they swooped in to suck his cock to iron hardness as the congregation cheered.

I thought, "Oh, my God!" as he approached me and leaned down to kiss my pussy. "Dear Lord, bless this cunt," and he rammed his cock home.

I shrieked in astonishment as the giant dick sank deep, then one black-masked man locked his mouth to mine and the other sucked my tits. The initial shock wore away, and I groaned in ecstasy as the reverend stroked into my red-hot pussy. He was a fabulous cocksman, and I came and came and came to flash after flash of the strobes, each time to a renewed wave of noise from the congregation. It went on until I was completely exhausted. Then he held his head back and yelled, "Glory be to the power of cunt!" and shot deep, then pulled out his massive religious instrument and sprayed a huge white load on my cunt.

The lightning flashed, this time to a huge cracking noise and a deafening roar of thunder that echoed from wall to wall. He backed away, and the red-masked women immediately fell to their knees and sucked his dripping cock clean. He raised his arms to the heavens and proclaimed, "Look at Gloria's cunt, true believers. Look at God's glory. Look at her heavenly sleeve and the white hot jism. It's evidence of her power. Why even her name, Gloria, proclaims the glory of the Lord."

The congregation's reaction was thunderous, and he quieted them with his hands. "It's time for our second and most important communion, taking it directly from the holy cup. Let Reverend Case and me be the first."

Reverend Rudy knelt between my legs and licked my cunt.

He rose and bowed to my pussy and intoned, "God bless the power of cunt." Reverend Case knelt between my thighs, licked my pussy, bowed, and said, "God bless the power of cunt.

Then one by one the entire congregation, men and women alike, came up to the alter and solemnly licked cum from my pussy and said, "God bless the power of cunt." With four men's jism trickling out, there was plenty for everyone.

Reverend Rudy ended the service by saying, "God bless the sacred jism we have just received from the holy cup of woman's cunt. God bless you everyone, and remember, you should worship each other's cocks and cunts everywhere and anytime, not just at our sacred services. Men, be generous with your cum and share it with others. Women, take men's cum in your cunts and mouths and give it freely to others to kiss and suck. Good night and happy eating." The congregants put on their clothes and slowly left, buzzing at the amazing ceremony.

Tyrone and I and the other masked people followed the reverends downstairs to the office, and our clothes were neatly folded on the chairs. They gave us white fluffy robes again. Reverend Rudy sat behind his desk and invited us to sit, "Well, what did you think?"

Tyrone was blunt, "Don't tell me you believe all that bullshit you were feeding them. 'God, bless the power of cunt!' Christ!"

Reverend Rudy looked him in the eye and said, "I meant every word. You may not believe, Tyrone, but have no doubt about my belief."

The four masked people agreed, "It's real. We believe."

And I made up my mind. The church was legitimate. It didn't matter what Tyrone or I thought. They truly believed.

I said, "Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge, Tyrone. I had a pretty amazing experience tonight. Was it hormones and chemicals and pheromones in my brain that made me so aroused, or was it something else? Who's to say that it isn't some divine power that moves us, and who's to say that this church's approach to worshipping that divine power is any better or worse than any other church's? That congregation tonight certainly believed this was a better way."

Tyrone grumbled, "They just like the sex. It's not religion."

"Call it what you will, Tyrone. As active sexually as you are, a casual observer might say that sex is a religion to you. Really, is there anything you do in your life that moves you more than a warm moist pussy?"

"No, not really."

"How do you feel when your face or dick is in a beautiful cunt? I'll bet you like that better than anything else you do."

"Yes, it's fantastic."

I said, "God bless the power of cunt, Tyrone."

The reverends and the masked people repeated, "God bless the power of cunt."

Reverend Rudy said, "Well, it looks like maybe we have one convert. Gloria and Tyrone, you're welcome to come back anytime to further explore our belief system and experience the divinity of our holy trinity, cocks and cunts and cum."

"I said, "Thank you, reverend. Can I ask you for just one thing before we go?"

"Certainly, my dear."

I removed my robe and said, "Could at least one of you fuck me and leave behind a big load? My husband likes to take communion, too."

The two masked men were happy to oblige, fucking me on Reverend Rudy's desk as the others watched. Each time I climaxed they said, "Can you feel God's presence?", and as each of the men came, they said, "God bless the power of cunt!" I quickly pulled on my panties to lock in the creampies, then Tyrone and I dressed, and we left.

Peter was waiting when Tyrone dropped me off. I'm sure I looked tired and well fucked, and he picked up on it right away. "You did it. You fucked at the church."

I smiled, "I did, Peter," as we walked to the bedroom. "Let me get out of these clothes."

He sat on the edge of the bed as I began stripping down and asked, "Was is it an actual church or just a sex club?"

"Well, there was wall to wall sex, but there were two reverends and a service glorifying sex, and they even took communion."

"Communion? Like wafers and wine?"

"Not wafers and wine. You'll never believe what they take instead." I was down to just panties and standing in front of him.

"What? Tell me."

I pulled out the elastic band of my panties and showed him the gooey, white, stringy mess the two masked men's cocks had generously provided.

Peter exclaimed, "No shit! Cum?"

"Yes, cum. Would you like to take communion now, Peter?"

He pulled down my panties and dived for my soggy snatch. "Wait! First you have to say, 'God bless the power of cunt'."

He smiled up at me and said, "God bless the wonderful fucking power of cunt." He threw me onto the bed, lifted my knees, and took communion, sucking out every last drop.

Then he fucked his own cum into me and took it again.

The next morning Peter said, "We're going to church tonight."

At 9 that night, we arrived at The Church of The Divine Union. As we walked to the dimly lit door, Peter commented, "Even the sleazy sex club looked better than this seedy church." He was wearing a baseball cap in a half-assed attempt at disguise, and he tightened it on his head.

We opened the church door into the vestibule, and Peter paid the man behind the table 100 dollars for drinks and his admission. When he opened the inner door into the church proper Peter did a double-take at the sudden change from squalid to the raging dance club atmosphere inside. He surveyed the beautiful nude bodies captured by the throbbing music and flashing in the light of the lasers and strobes. A particularly spectacular couple writhed naked close to us. He watched her smooth naked pelvis and heaving breasts and said, "My God, Gloria. This is even hotter than you described!" I agreed. The guy's dick was to die for.

We headed straight through the crowd to the bar. Peter was never much of a dancer until he got a few drinks into him. He chugged down three strong drinks while I had two. We both began to feel the music, stripped off our clothes, and danced our way into the mass of bodies.

In moments, we were as uninhibited as everyone, shamelessly dirty dancing with those around us, dry fucking against hips and knees and cocks and cunts. A tall Adonis and a sultry brunette pulled me to a bed on the side of the room, and Peter joined a leggy blonde on the next bed. She laid on her back and stretched her long legs straight up, and Peter dived face first into her smooth naked cunt.

The brunette and I laid Adonis on his back, and she sucked his cock, while I Frenched him and then sat in his face. She sat on his long, smooth dick and leaned forward to suck my tits while he pumped up into her.

His hands roamed my body, and she sucked my nipples, and I came in a hurry, quivering on his lapping tongue. He threw us both off and placed us side by side, lifting our knees and fuckIng us with his fabulous cock.

I rose on my elbows, and he and I watched that long pecker stroke into me, then he mashed his mouth against mine, and I collapsed back on the bed and came again, moaning into his mouth. He lifted up on his hands and watched me shudder, then he moved to the brunette.

I sat up and observed Peter on the next bed fucking hard and fast between long upstretched legs. I turned back to Adonis as the brunette squealed and climaxed, pulling him down to her and kissing him furiously.

Adonis lifted back up and kept right on fucking her, and I was mesmerized by his beautiful long cock stroking into her equally beautiful smooth-shaved cunt. I couldn't resist placing my head on her belly and watching up close, and I couldn't resist saying, "Fuck my mouth!" and making an 'O'. He immediately pulled out of the brunette and plunged into the 'O'.

I sucked him hard as he fucked my mouth. I desperately wanted to taste Adonis' cum, but he moved back to her heaving snatch and stayed there. The brunette moaned and came again, and he stroked harder and faster, urged on by her cries. I demanded, "Give us your cum, you fucker. Cum in her cunt and my mouth!"

I pushed my face right in between them, licking her clit and the top of his dick as it raced by. He grunted and groaned and panted as he went even faster. Just as he let out a mighty groan and erupted, he lost control, and his cock popped out and blasted my mouth and chin. He frantically reached for it and pushed it back in and finished inside her.

He pumped for a moment more then rested deep inside her. I waited while he eased out inch by hot fucking inch and then inhaled that juicy prick, sucking off his lovely jizz. I pushed him out of the way, moved between her legs, and feasted on her dirty cunt.

God, her pussy was succulent, a hot creamy cocktail of cunt juice and cum. I lapped and savored the taste and consistency, then lapped some more. A squeal from Peter's blonde caught my attention. I looked up to see him doing the same as me, eating a juicy creampie. He must have sensed me watching. He looked at me, smirked, and went back to eating.

I sucked Adonis' spunk from the brunette's cunt hole then made her cum. Adonis was kissing her, and I moved up and pushed him out of the way again and snowballed his cum load into her mouth. She eagerly pulled my mouth to hers and our tongues traded his jism, and a hand tapped my back.

It was the two reverends, and Reverend Rudy leaned down and said, "We watched you, and you were amazing. Would you like to be a woman in red tonight?"

I sprang up and followed them. Along the way I told Peter, "Sit on the end of the first row of chairs during the service."

We went through the naked dancers and downstairs to the dressing room where I met the other red woman for the night and the man we would worship. She was a blonde like me and stunning. We put on our red corsets and masks, then we dressed the man, a tall muscular, white hunk with dark hair and a sexy 5 o'clock shadow in his black open cock G-string, black mask and black robe. I gave his massive meat a playful squeeze after sliding it through its hole in the G-string, and the other red woman frowned, "Save that for the alter."

123456...9