The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur wiped the cum from his lips and said, "Now I understand. How much do you need?"

They discussed and agreed on the size of the loan, and Arthur's gaze kept returning to my blessed cunt. Reverend Rudy observed Arthur's dick growing hard and said, "Perhaps this occasion calls for special blessings and additional holy communion. Would you like that, Arthur? May we call you Arthur?"

"Yes, please do, and I'd like more communion very much. It's all so new to me, and I'd like to get it right. If it wasn't for Reverend Case I would have failed to take it. How could I have doubted the divinity of Gloria's magnificent cunt?" He looked at me in open adulation.

I embraced him and pulled his face to my tits, "Oh, Arthur. I'm so proud of you!" He beamed up at me then closed his eyes and sucked my nipples like a newborn baby, which he was as far as our church was concerned, except newborn baby's cocks weren't quite so big.

The reverends stood and opened their robes revealing big hard-ons. Reverend Case said, Reverend Rudy, you go first. Let me bless your cock." He blessed Reverend Rudy's cock and said to me, "Woman, you may now worship the blessed cock."

Arthur reluctantly unlatched his mouth from my tits, and I eagerly worshipped Reverend Rudy's blessed cock, then he fucked me as the others watched. He delivered his divine jism into my cunt, and they all took communion, and shared it with me with kisses. Then Reverend Case and then Arthur delivered blessed cum loads and everyone ate God's cum.

When Arthur was ready to leave he asked, "What time are services each night?"

Reverend Case said, "Our doors open at 8pm and services begin at 10. Remember to bring 50 dollars cash."

I'll be here at 8."

After he left, the reverends stood in front of me, big cocks erect again, and Reverend Rudy said, "That negotiation was very stressful, my child, and we..."

I immediately knew what they needed and said, "Oh, Reverends, I'd be honored!" and sucked out their heavenly cum communion.

It was a great day, and I now knew what transubstantiation meant, and I wrote the definition in the margins of my Head Acolyte handbook.

But the biggest crisis was yet to come, and again I played a role in saving the church.

After they got the loan, the reverends repaired and spruced up the church, expanded the gift shop, built two confessionals, created an e-commerce website, and added a small lounge area next the bar with a few of those fucking chairs you may have heard about with stirrups for your feet. Only these were specially modified with stationary knee pads on the floor between the stirrups and credit card readers.

The confessionals were very much like the gloryhole booths I had seen and used. Each booth had two doors, one for a reverend and one for the penitent. As Head Acolyte, I always made my confession in person on my knees and naked in the reverends' office-library. The reverends felt that those high in the church should expose their bodies as well as their sins before God.

The church's regular congregants used the confessionals. The reverend would listen to them recite their sins, prescribe a penance, such as "Bless and take communion from your husband's cock three times. Would you like to receive holy communion now, my child?" If the woman did, the reverend would slide open a little door and push his holy instrument through, saying, "Lord God, bless this divine cock and fill it with your sacred jism that thy penitent may receive its holy power. Amen," and the confessor would suck out his sacred cum."

Male penitents gave confession the same way, except the reverends abhorred men's lips on their cocks. They frequently had Gina and I jerk them off into pint bottles each kept in the refrigerator. Before the appointed time for confession they had us pour small amounts into little plastic cups, and, if a male penitent wanted communion, the reverend would slide the cup through the little door and bless it, and the penitent would drink it down, now infused with God's holy power.

I asked Reverend Rudy if I should heat the little cups of cold cum in the microwave, and he said, "My goodness, no, Gloria! Our cum is alive with little wiggling sperm. Those sperm are God's life and essential to the holiness of the communion. The microwave would kill them."

The fucking chairs in the bar lounge area were free to use, but if you wanted to take communion you could swipe your credit card and be charged 25 dollars for a blessing. Reverend Case's recorded voice came over a speaker saying, "Hi, this is Reverend Case of The Church of the Divine Union. Dear Lord, please bless this cock and this cunt, and may the cum be copious and filled with your divine power. Happy communion and please share!" Then the man could fuck the woman cradled in the chair and kneel and lap up authentic blessed communion cum, then share it with the woman. The chairs were very popular and profitable.

Mr. Tyler, Arthur to me and the Reverends, came by frequently to ensure the bank's loan was being used properly. He told me he didn't do this for most loans, but the church's prosperity was special to him. Then he would find the reverends with me and ask for a special blessing and communion. He always wanted to take communion from my cunt, because I had converted him, and I was special, too. Wasn't that nice?

The reverends always agreed to his request and would bless my cunt and their cocks and their cum in their office, then one by one they would fuck me and take holy communion from my pussy.

I felt a little jealous when Arthur met Gina one day and wanted to take communion from her, but I needn't have been, because he stayed longer, got hard again with God's power, and supped his blessed jism communion from my cup, too. It was a privilege to be used this way in God's good work.

I had never given any thought to where the reverends lived. I thought so highly of them that, for all I knew, they may have ascended into heaven each night and fucked the angels, then returned each morning with their cocks vibrant with God's love. But, when I thought about it, I realized their sacred balls wouldn't need unclogging every day if that was happening.

So, I was surprised when the reverends told me they needed a new loan from Arthur's bank to rebuild the rectory next door to the church, and as Head Acolyte they needed my help again. I hadn't known that that decrepit building had been a rectory. Reverend Rudy said, "As a matter of fact, it's much too small, and we plan to combine it with the building next door. We'll need a very large loan."

I said, "I'd be glad to help with Arthur, and you know he takes blessed communion from my pussy frequently. I don't understand what additional assistance I could give."

Reverend Case said, "It's complicated, my dear. Arthur's bank is a small local bank, and a loan this size requires approval by its board of directors."

I guessed at the problem, "And they're not believers in the divine trinity of cock and cunt and cum, are they."

Reverend Case beamed at me, "Again, Gloria, your perceptiveness amazes me." He turned to Reverend Rudy and said, "Am I not always telling you how perceptive she is, Reverend Rudy?"

Reverend Rudy said, "You certainly are."

I felt very flattered, but I tried to be humble, "Not really, Reverends. I just think about the welfare of the church a lot."

Reverend Case said, "We are thankful for that, my child. Here's how you can help."

It turned out that the bank was a family affair, and the board of directors consisted of Arthur, his younger brother and sister, and his 70-year father. We were scheduled to meet in the bank's board room behind closed doors. I was to select a male acolyte for the sister and bring along Gina and myself for the father and brother in hopes of converting them or at least convincing them of the financial attractiveness of the church's cum-based holy product. It was a big gamble, and it went straight to hell right off the bat.

The bank employees gawked at us as we strode through the office area, two reverends in black suits and white collars, two elegant blonde women in red masks and floor length red robes, and a very masculine black masked and black robed hunk of virility I had selected for the occasion. Arthur led us into the board room and shut and locked the door after telling the nearby secretary, "No interruptions."

Arthur's father, Reginald, sat at the head of the long board room table, and Arthur sat on the side of the table to his right. On Arthur's right sat his younger brother, Thomas, an incredibly beautiful young man whom I immediately decided was light in the loafers. He was far too pretty to be straight. Across the table was Arthur's sister, Rachel, sitting at the left hand of her father. She was about 35 and pretty in an efficient sort of way, and it soon became apparent that she was the brains and power behind their operation.

After hands were shaken and introductions made, Reverend Rudy sat at the opposite end of the table, and the rest of us took seats next to him along the sides. There was quite a distance between them and us. Reverend Rudy said, "On behalf of The Church of the Divine Union I thank you for seeing us today," and began making his presentation for renovation of the rectory and adjoining building. Rachel immediately interrupted.

Standing and walking behind us, she said, "Let's cut to the chase, Reverends. Your church peddles sex for money. It's very profitable so far, but you haven't accumulated enough to swing the renovation of your rectory, and you want another loan, a very big loan."

The reverends tried to stutter out a protest, but she continued. I was so offended. The reverends didn't peddle sex. Their faith and love for the church were genuine.

Rachel said, "You've brought your 'acolytes' along in a transparent attempt to seduce us. How do I know this? Because Arthur over there couldn't wait to tell me when he was fucking me, how this one, Gloria, seduced him in your office."

Arthur cringed, and Thomas smirked, and their father, Reginald, said, What? What did you say?"

Rachel went to him and yelled in his ear, "I said Arthur fucked me! Remember, daddy? You like to watch."

"Oh, yes. Yes, I do."

Reginald unzipped his fly and started taking out his dick. Rachel said, "No, daddy. Maybe later I can suck you off" and tucked him back in."

She turned back to us and explained, "He likes me to suck him off every day. He claims it unclogs his balls."

I exclaimed, "Oh, my God! Just like Gina and I do for the reverends!"

Rachel said, "I'll bet you do, honey."

She said, "Now, I'm not against some sexual persuasion, and, from the looks of your acolytes, I'm in favor of it, but I think maybe you've misjudged our tastes. Acolytes, stand and remove your robes."

The reverends nodded their approval, and we did as Rachel commanded. Gina and I stood there in our red masks and corsets, revealing our tits and cunts, and our male acolyte stood with his rippling muscles and long flaccid cock hanging through the hole in his G-string, looking positively dangerous in his black mask. I was going to have to try him out later.

Rachel walked behind us again and said, "First, you've misjudged my brother, Thomas. He doesn't want these red women's cunts. Follow his gaze, and you'll see what he wants."

Thomas was staring at our male acolyte's hanging meat, and Rachel said, "You want that pretty cock, don't you, brother. Where do you want it?"

Thomas leered, "In my mouth and my ass."

Rachel stood behind me and continued, "You've misjudged me, too."

Her hands caressed my neck, then moved down to my tits, and she whispered in my ear, "I want your pussy so badly," as she pressed her body against mine. She disengaged from me and walked back to their end and said, "Perhaps you should discuss among yourselves if you'd like to continue this meeting with a change to your plans," and she returned to her seat.

We acolytes huddled over the reverends, leaning down to debate what to do. Reginald had his cock out and was staring at Gina's ass and beating his meat, and Thomas was grinning at our male acolyte, while Rachel and Arthur looked down at the table. Arthur glared at her and said, "You shouldn't have told them I fucked my sister."

She said, "Get over it."

Meanwhile, we were working things out. I whispered, "I have no problem having some fun with Rachel," and Reverend Case said, "Thank you, my child. It means a lot to the church."

Gary, our male acolyte said, "I don't mind if gay boy wants to suck my cock, but please don't make me fuck his ass."

Reverend Rudy said, "I'm afraid we have no choice, my son. You must do it for the church. I'll protect you with a blessing."

Gina asked, "What do I do?"

Reverend Rudy said, "You'll go to the other end of the table the table and see if the old man can be persuaded."

We broke our huddle, and Reverend Rudy said, "We'd be happy to accommodate you on two conditions. First, you agree now to the loan, and second, that you allow me to say blessings over everyone."

Rachel waved her hand dismissively, "Yes, yes, we'll do the loan. Now get the blessings over with, so I can get my tongue into Gloria's pussy."

Ooo, I liked the sound of that! Reverend Rudy stood before his team and said, "Dear Lord, please bless these loyal members of our church. Infuse their cunts and cocks with your holy spirit that the board of directors of the bank may feel your sacred power."

Then he stood behind Reginald and said, "Lord, please bless this man's cock and tongue, whichever he is able to use on your humble servant, Gina's divine pussy. May he see your glory in her holy cunt."

Rachel was next, "God bless this woman's tongue and cunt in her union with our beloved Gloria. May their juices mix in holy congress." I thought that was very moving and appropriate.

Then Reverend Rudy stood behind Thomas. He sighed deeply and said, "Lord, our church is not in favor of men lying with men, but we ask you to bless this man's mouth and asshole and keep pure and protect our acolyte's blessed cock."

He finished his blessing with an "Amen," and we repeated his Amen.

All of the action occurred on the roomy board room table. Gina scurried down to the other end and perched her pussy on the table in front of the old man. His face dropped like a brick to her cunt, and Arthur watched him loudly grunt and slobber. Gina looked back at me with a sour expression.

Thomas ripped off his clothes and patted the table in front of him, and Gary reluctantly sat there, and Thomas grinned and inhaled his cock.

Rachel stripped while coming around the table to me. She kissed me passionately, then lifted my ass onto the table, sat in my chair, and buried her face in my cunt.

Poor Arthur was left out. He dropped his trousers and shorts, pulled Reginald's face from Gina's cunt, and stepped in between them, sinking his dick into Gina's pussy. Gina liked that a lot better. She smiled then groaned as Arthur began to stroke.

Reginald grabbed Arthur's hips and tongued his asshole, saying, "Umm, Rachel. I love your ass!" proving he had no concept of what the fuck he was doing.

I switched my attention to Thomas and Gary. Gary was now standing and Thomas was kneeling on the carpet. Thomas was grabbing Gary's hips and saying with female enunciation, "I love your fabulous cock. Cum in my mouth, you big stud!" His cheeks hollowed as he sucked Gary's cock, and then Gary groaned and white rivulets ran from the corners of Thomas' mouth.

Rachel was really enjoying eating my cunt, really making love to it. She looked up and said, "I'm going to make you cum like you never have before," and went back to her licking and sucking. She was good, but not as good as Gina, my wonderful lover.

And, at that moment, Gina moaned and climaxed at the other end of the table, shuddering as Arthur pumped her with his cock. Moments later, Arthur groaned and came, too. He pulled out and spurted on her cunt, then stroked out the last of his jism.

When he stepped aside, Reginald suddenly saw Gina's cum covered pussy. He stood and stroked his cock, saying, "Here you go, Rachel, honey. Daddy's going to give you his hot load of cum!"

For an old geezer, he shot powerfully. White jism flew out and hit Gina in the face, then the rest was added to Arthur's spunk on her quim. Reginald sat back down and took communion from her pussy.

Then Rachel did make me cum, sucking my clit as I groaned and quivered. She moved up and kissed me, pushing me back onto the table, and she climbed aboard me in a 69. Her pussy was so wet and so nice, shaved smooth and warm and fragrant with pussy smell. I was as excited as she was and lapped and sucked her feverishly, and I felt her shudder over me as she moaned and came. I rolled over on top of her, and we pleasured each other until we both came again.

I lifted my head from her pussy to see Thomas on the table beside us. His ass was on the edge of the table and his knees were up. He was frantically stroking his red cock which was aimed at his opened mouth as Gary stood and fucked his ass. Thomas let out a yell, and cum shot out of his cock and straight to his mouth and face, then Gary groaned and pulled out and blasted Thomas' face, too. Thomas slid off the table and sucked Gary's cock dry.

Rachel was still on the table. She lifted her knees and cried out, "I need your cocks, Reverends. Take me!"

The reverends leapt out of their chairs, ripped off their reverend's suits, and jumped onto the table. Reverend Rudy kneeled between her legs and pushed in his mighty cock, and Reverend Case sat on her chest and fucked her tits, his long dick popping in and out of her open mouth. Rachel screeched and came, and the reverends came soon after, flooding her mouth and cunt.

The reverends hopped off the table, and Thomas was right there, sucking the cum off their dicks. Then he dived between his sister's thighs and sucked out Reverend Rudy's spunk, and Rachel moaned and climaxed again.

She wanted more and slid to the edge of the table and said to our male acolyte, "Come here, masked man, and let me suck your cock."

Gary said, "But my dick was just in your brother's ass."

She said, "I don't care. Get over here and fuck my mouth!"

She finally slowed down when Gary pumped his cum into her mouth.

Everyone was finished but Reginald and Gina. Reginald sucked the last of Arthur's jism from her cunt. He said, "Rachel, cum for me, honey!" and sucked Gina's clit, and Gina moaned and climaxed.

We all looked at each other, and Reginald squinted at Gina and said, "Hey, you're not my Rachel!"

Rachel sat up on the table, her tits glistening with sweat, Gary's white jism ringing her mouth, and the remnants of Reverend Rudy's ejaculation leaking from her cunt onto the shiny tabletop. The reverends looked at her nervously, and she said, "Don't worry, Reverends. I'll have a check for the loan amount ready tomorrow. Then she turned and said, "Arthur, come fuck me, honey! Then bring the old man over for a blowjob!" The reverends waited until we were in the car to collapse against each other in the back seat.

The reconstruction of a new, much larger rectory proceeded smoothly, and the result was fabulous. Each of the reverends had a fantastic bedroom suite with an opulent bathroom and a huge closet filled with black suits and robes. The kitchen was filled with commercial grade stainless steel appliances with a massive kitchen table, and the dining room had a very long table with space for the reverends and me and our current crop of acolytes.

A new office and library was just off the foyer hallway and was now where Gina and I unclogged the reverend's sacred balls each day. They had a special cum communion facility in one corner with a pew where they could sit and a knee pad like the Catholics had where we could kneel and suck their cocks. Gina and I liked them standing better, and, after a few uncloggings in the pew, we sucked them off standing.

1...34567...9