The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They liked that better, too, because we could grab their asses and had better access to their holy testicles. The cum communion facility was taken away.

There was also an exercise facility and spa with a large in-floor marble spa where the reverends took holy communion from our blessed cunts.

They liked to start by watching Gina and I use the exercise machines naked. They had two side by side ones that exercised your inner thighs, the ones that started with your legs wide apart and you had to squeeze your thighs together against resistance. They would watch us using those for awhile before whisking us off to the hot tub.

The reverends would bless the steaming hot tub, making it holy water. We would soak in the delightful bubbling hot water until the reverends stood and lifted us up onto the edge. Reverend Case would bless our sacred pussies and say, "Reverend Rudy, their consecrated cunts are ready for worship," then they would eat our sacred pussies until we had God's blessed orgasms. Wasn't that considerate of them?

After that, Reverend Rudy would say a blessing over their cocks asking the Lord to make their balls and jism holy for communion. Their cocks were always so wonderful this way as the hot water splashed up onto our nether regions and made us giggle as they fucked us. When they came they would shout, "God bless the power of cunt," and then sit down in the holy water and take holy cum communion from our sacred cunts, our cups running over with their divine sperm.

The reverends hired a black housekeeper and cook named Naomi. She was only 19 and had been a devout Baptist before they converted her. Now, whenever I joined them for lunch or dinner, I saw that she loved to play gospel music while serving them naked. They watched her succulent dark body and commented, "The Lord has been generous with you, Naomi, and we must protect you with our blessings. We'll be blessing your divine cunt and taking communion after lunch."

When she had finished serving, and the reverends drank coffee and smoked cigars, one of them might say, "That was a lovely lunch, Naomi. Why don't you take a break?"

Then they would have her lie on the table in front of us as we sat side by side. The reverends would say, "My dear, would you mind spreading your legs that we may gaze upon your pussy and gain inspiration for the cum communion we are about to perform?" They would smoke their cigars and comment on how inspirational her lovely ebony pussy was, one or the other reaching out to pull apart her cunt lips and look at the pink inside.

The reverends knew of my predilection for pussy and would say, "Gloria, you may lick her if you desire," and I always did. Her cunt was divine, and the reverends often pulled out their cocks and readied them for cum communion, stroking them full of God's power.

I watched them bless her snatch, then fuck her on the kitchen table and take cum communion from her beautiful black pussy, all to the sound of stirring gospel music, as she writhed under their tongues and screeched, "Lick the devil out of me, Reverends! Lick the devil out of me!" I always took communion from her pussy, too.

The reverends thought the black community might be underserved as the Baptists did none of the things we did. They asked Naomi if any of her friends might be interested in our church, and to our surprise she brought in her mother.

She was short and round and stripped right down naked to help Naomi prepare and serve lunch. The reverends were intrigued with her big breasts and prominent ass and told her she was a voluptuous vixen who needed the blessing of their holy cocks. She said to Reverend Rudy, "Oh, yeah? Whip it out, baby!"

Her eyes went wide as he showed her his massive divine dick. She hopped up on the table, raised her thick black thighs and exclaimed, "Bless me with that big joint, Reverend."

Reverend Rudy blessed their sex parts, then said rather self-consciously, "I must make sure she is properly prepared."

I had never seen him snorkel and suck and wallow in a divine cunt with quite so much religious fervor, sucking her pussy wetly and loudly while groaning with his mouth deep in her juicy folds. When she squealed and came, Reverend Rudy's glazed face appeared, and he said, "She is now ready for my holy injection."

She groaned as he slowly sank his holy instrument deep in her divine cunt, and she came again and again as he pumped into her black snapper. When she wrapped her legs around his hips and yelled, "Fuck that white jism into me, baby!" the reverend groaned and released his blessed sperm into her cunt, then pulled out and sprayed her smooth black pussy.

The reverend backed away and looked down at the globs of jism adorning her snatch. He hurriedly said, "Jesus Fucking Christ, blessing this fucking communion!" and wallowed in her pussy again.

My God, he was snorting like a pig, and Naomi's mother came and screeched, "Lick that dirty cunt, you motherfucker!" which he quite literally was. Reverend Case let him suck and lick for awhile then pulled him away, saying, "Please control yourself, Reverend, and let the rest of us take communion." Reverend Rudy reluctantly gave way and we licked his cum communion from her divine chocolate cunt.

She looked at Reverend Case's big erect cock and said, "OK, now you, baby. Hop on."

Reverend Case pummeled her cunt giving her more squealing orgasms, and he flooded her divine cunt with blessed jism. Then he, too, groveled in her soggy pussy, and Reverend Rudy had to pull him away for the rest of us to receive communion.

What was it that stirred their holy passion so much? I tasted God's holy spark in their cum in her pussy, but no more than normal. They hired her on the spot.

After that, little by little, their black friends and relatives began appearing at church services, and soon the church was rocking with a black DJ and funk rock music and interracial dancing and fucking and sacred rituals on the alter. Sometimes they formed a choir and, instead of the DJ, they composed new Church of the Divine Union gospel songs and exhorted the dancers and fuckers to worship cocks and cunts and cum.

For example, 'I'll Take You There' became 'I'll Tongue You There'. "Joy In My Soul' became 'Jism In My Hole'. 'Peace In the Valley' became 'Feast On the Pussy'. And the wonderful 'Lean On Me' was now 'Cum On Me'.

Can't you hear them singing it? 'You just cum on me brother, when you need a hand. We all need some body to cum on. I just might have a problem that you'll understand. We all need somebody to cum on.' People would stop dancing or fucking on the beds and sing along.

They were really impressed with the strobes and thunder and lightning sound effects during the rituals. They transformed the church, and the Reverends appointed Naomi 'Reverend of Our Black Brothers and Sisters' to minister to our black worshippers, leaving her mother to run the kitchen and rectory. I often accompanied Naomi and the reverends on home visits to the black community, and I must admit I felt the same enthusiasm for lovely large divine black cocks as the reverends had shown for Naomi's mother's pussy.

Naomi's mother was very demonstrative in the kitchen. The reverends often blessed her pussy, injected holy jism, and took cum communion after lunch. In anticipation of this she served plates of food, then danced back to the kitchen stove, her lush naked body jiggling wildly, saying exuberantly, "Gettin' us some hot reverend cock! Yeah, baby!"

She'd rhythmically repeat to herself in front of the stove, "Hot reverend cock. Hot reverend cock. Yeah, baby. Hot reverend cock. Hot reverend cock." Then she'd look over at them and yell, "Y'all get those hot reverend cocks ready for me now," as she stirred a pot or something.

She would shimmy in front of one them, taunting, "Bet you want some of this black snapper, don't you, reverend? Ooo, my pussy taste so sweet!" The reverend just had to grab her hips and taste her.

After she cleared the dishes away, she would reprise her initial encounter with them and clamber onto the table, lie back and spread her legs in front of them, knees lifted high, fat pussy framed by meaty thighs, saying, "Get them tongues ready boys and bless me. Hot chocolate pussy is waitin'!" I still couldn't understand why they groveled in her cunt the way they did, blessed or not. She had their numbers.

In addition, the reverends hosted dinners for the acolytes in the large dining room. The reverends wore their black robes, but we acolytes wore our masks and ritual costumes. Initially, Naomi's mother served us naked, but then she demanded a red mask and corset for herself.

After dinner Naomi would turn on the gospel music, and the reverends blessed everyone's cunts and balls and cocks and cum. We masked and corseted women would lie knees up on the table and the reverends and male acolytes would fuck us, switching from divine cunt to divine cunt. Naomi's mother would lie there with the rest of us, yelling to the masked acolytes, "Whichever one of you is the real Lone Ranger, come ride my bucking bronco! Hi-Yo, Silver!"

As the men filled us with their blessed jism, they sat in their chairs and took holy communion from our divine cunts. There were usually as many as 8 or 10 women lined up with the men hungrily eating, and Reverend Case would say, "Can you feel God's power? Can you feel God's power magnified tenfold by these cunts filled with his sacred jism?" They always kissed us with their cum, and I was sure I could taste God's holy spark in it.

I suppose good times like those couldn't have lasted forever.

The news about the church's prosperity must have found its way to the wrong places, and trouble was coming.

Gina and I were naked on our knees in the reverends' office, giving their sacred balls their daily workout, when two thugs broke in just as they were climaxing. Gina and I were startled so badly we jerked backwards and the blessed jism squirted all over our faces, depriving us of ingesting its holy benefits.

They pushed everyone into the chairs and stood over us, saying to the reverends, "You've got a nice little racket going on here, Reverends. You know, there are some bad people out there who could take it away. But we represent the good guys, guys who will protect you and your church. However, we require a fee for that protection. Don't worry, it won't cost you that much." Then they looked at each other and laughed a sinister laugh.

They forced Reverend Rudy to unlock his desk and cleaned out all the cash inside, over a thousand dollars, and said they'd be back weekly for a thousand more. Reverend Case said, "But that will clean us out. We have loans to pay! We won't survive!"

One of the thugs said, "That's your problem, brother."

I was so indignant and spoke up, "He's not a brother, he's a reverend!"

At the sound of my voice the thug turned to me and said, "That reminds me. There's one more fee." He pulled out his cock and said, "Suck!"

They made Gina and me suck their awful cocks and came in our mouths. After they left we spat it out and cried in each other's arms. Reverend Case said, "Gloria, darling, the problem isn't that they called me brother. The problem is that they're STEALING OUR FUCKING MONEY!" The reverends asked us to leave while they figured out what to do.

I accosted my husband, Peter, that very same night, told him what happened, and demanded he do something about it, "As police commissioner you're not supposed to let this kind of shit happen! You have to protect the church from those protection goons!"

He tried to calm me down, "Gloria, the city can't get involved in the affairs of the church. You know, separation of church and state."

I wasn't having it, "That's bullshit, Peter. The church is people, and I'm one of those people. You need to protect us!"

I broke down and cried, and he put his arm around me and said, "There, there."

So, Peter didn't do anything. The reverends still wanted Gina and me to unclog their holy balls each day, but we could tell their hearts and minds weren't in it. It took them longer to cum, their jism seemed thicker, and that taste of a holy spark I loved so much was fading. Their services were lackluster, and the nightly congregation began to dwindle.

We never knew when the thugs would show up for their money, and if Gina and I were there they would fuck our mouths and cum before they left. We hated it, but what could we do?

I was so angry, and I had to do something about it. I knew where my talents lay and shrieked at Peter, "If you don't do something about this, I'm going down to city hall and suck off the mayor and city councilmen until someone helps us! Then I'll do police headquarters!"

That got his attention, and he said, "Whoa, whoa, calm down. I'll see what I can do."

"You'd better, Peter. I'll suck them all off. I mean it. You call me tomorrow as soon as you can tell me what you're going to do!"

It was early afternoon the next day, and I still hadn't received a call from Peter. Gina and I were at the church naked on our knees and getting ready to exercise the reverends' balls. My lips were an inch from Reverend Rudy's sacred cock when my cellphone rang in my purse on the chair. I said, "Excuse me, Reverend. I have to take this," and retrieved my phone.

It was Peter. He said, "OK. Eugene and Thumper have agreed to take care of the problem, but they have conditions. You'll have to get commitment from the reverends before we proceed."

I said, "I'll put Reverend Rudy on."

"Where are you now? At the church?"

"Yes, Gina and I are unclogging the reverends' balls."

"Good luck with that. Put him on."

I handed Reverend Rudy the phone, and he listened to Peter, then said haltingly, "Yes... yes... yes, we can do that, but we'll have to take you one night at a time." He listened some more and said, "We have a deal, commissioner, and we're very grateful." He said "Goodbye," and ended the call.

Reverend Rudy breathed a great sigh and said, "Our lovely Gloria and her husband have saved the church."

Gina and I leaped to our feet, and everyone hugged and kissed, and Reverend Rudy explained. "Peter and his lieutenants, Eugene and Thumper, will stop this evil protection bunch. He wouldn't say how, but he said they, nor any other such band of thugs, will bother us ever again. In return for the risk they are taking, they ask only that each of them is accorded a place in one of our nightly rituals as the man of worship. Of course, I agreed."

I asked, "Peter, too?"

"Yes, my dear, him, too."

I said, "Then I'll be looking forward to being one of the women in red at their rituals."

"I'm sorry, my child. He said something about wanting 'new pussy'.

I was crestfallen, but I understood. I liked new cock, as well.

Reverend Rudy smiled and said, "I believe we need to give thanks to God for our good fortune. Let's bless our cocks and cunts and take the Lord's holy communion."

They blessed our sex parts and fucked us, then lapped their sacred jism from our cunts and kissed us. Already I felt the increase of God's spark in Reverend Rudy's cock and cum and tongue. My pussy felt warm and happy.

Eugene and Peter were given their ritual ceremonies on separate nights, and the reverends made sure the red-masked women were stunning. The women fucked their cocks and faces on the alter and took their cum in their mouths. Eugene especially watched in amazement as the red-masked women snowballed his jism to people in the first two rows and it was passed back row by row in holy communion.

When Thumper's turn came, I warned Peter, "If the fucker shows up drunk and crying, I'm calling his wife." Thumper was on his best behavior and performed admirably.

At the conclusion of Eugene and Thumper's ceremonies, Peter and I took each to our house, and I gave them an encore ceremony, complete with blessings and cum communion.

The reverends' attitudes and vigor were back to normal. The nightly ceremonies were thrilling, and attendance and sales reached new record levels. A new commemorative plate was made of me sucking Reverend Rudy's massive cock with the inscription 'She Saved Our Church!'. The reverends' cum returned to its normal consistency and flavor and the spark of God's power in it was stronger than ever.

I mentioned it to Reverend Case one morning after he filled my mouth with holy jism, and he said, "I know that spark, my dear. I've been tasting it in your lovely pussy ever since you saved the church. It's God's sign you're ready for the next step, perhaps even to reverend yourself."

"Oh, my God, Reverend Case, I'm not worthy!"

"God's spark in your cunt says otherwise, Gloria. I shall discuss this with Reverend Rudy."

They ordained me 'Reverend of Male Acolytes'. It wasn't a full reverendship like theirs, but it was close. As such I was in charge of selecting male congregants to be acolytes and participate in the nightly ceremonies. I used the video cameras to observe the congregation's men in action and selected the hottest from a woman's perspective. If there was any doubt about a candidate I might have a sample session with him on the alter. I received very positive feedback from the church's women, and female attendance rose dramatically.

I often led the ceremony where the red-masked women worshipped the male, and I got very good at exhorting the women congregants to such a feverish state that they just had to suck the cocks of the men in the audience.

And, like the reverends did for the women, sometimes with particularly hot men I joined the red-masked women in riding the hot men's cocks and faces on the alter and snowballing their holy cum communion to the congregation.

As Reverend of Male Acolytes, I could arrange for women to have special one on one ritual cum communion with the male acolytes, for a hefty donation to the church, of course. And, as a Reverend, I now accompanied them on house calls to congregants in need.

Another one of my jobs was to write an advice column for the church's newsletter. Congregants wrote in with questions, and I answered them, such as, "When my husband gives me communion the taste is strong, and I don't feel comfortable swallowing. What should I do?" My answer in the column was, "Swallowing cum communion is essential to receive the full benefit of God's powerful love. As for the taste, cut back on spicy foods, and feed him fruits and juices. Try pineapple juice for remarkably pleasant tasting jism."

Another question was, "What should I do when I come home from the gym, and my husband wants me to give him communion. I feel so embarrassed when he licks his blessed cum from my sweaty pussy."

I responded in the newsletter, "The church normally requires cunts and cocks to be squeaky clean and pure for communion. It's respectful to God and your partner. However, if your husband's religious fervor is enhanced by your sweaty cunt, then that's more important than your embarrassment. Enjoy your holy congress, then lie back, let him eat, and know you are doing God's work. And don't forget to share the Lord's blessed jism with a kiss."

The reverends took house calls very seriously. "Gloria," Reverend Case said, "We must never forget our loyal fellow worshippers when they are in need and cannot come to the church for services or communion. As a reverend now yourself, it is your sacred duty to tend to our flock in their homes, apartments, condos, and wherever they may be."

When our congregants were sick, it was usually love sick, and those were almost always women who were pining after a lost love. Women whose love partners had joined them in their fellowship in the church and for one reason or another had left them. You have to understand that it's not easy for a woman to go right out and find another such man, a man who recognizes the divinity of her pussy and his cum and who will take holy cum communion from her cunt.

1...456789