The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were so thoughtful and cared so much about my welfare. They stood between my legs as I laid on the alter, and Reverend Case said, "You do the blessing, my child." I blessed my cunt and their cocks, and they jerked off onto my pussy, then licked up their holy cum. Reverend Case lifted his cum glazed face and said, "We want you to cum, too, dear."

They took turns sucking my clit, and I came, groaning and shuddering in God's glory, and they left me.

I fell asleep on the fucking alter.

But it was all for the better as I woke the next morning to hear them intoning a blessing over me, their renewed cocks hard and poking my face. They took turns fucking my pussy and my mouth, both finishing in my mouth. I came, too.

Having now unclogged their sacred balls for the day, I stretched on the alter and thought as I tasted their holy jism, so strong with God's blessed spark, "Life was good."

Postscript:

Barbara was too worldly and cynical to become a good acolyte or reverend. She wasn't interested in a position in the church, and she didn't need to be. With the degree of her financial largess, her suggestions had the rule of law anyway.

However, she was an active member who enjoyed mixing with the young black and white congregants in the nightly pre-communion sex free-for-all and dancing, and she frequently visited the reverends to unclog their balls.

Always an avid cocksucker, Barbara was thrilled by God's spark in the reverends' jism, and often we would kneel side by side in front of them and worship their holy instruments. She would ask me, "Grasshopper, did you taste God's spark?"

"Oh, yes, Barbara! It was very strong today." Then we would kiss and share their blessed sperm.

Even with their vastly different socioeconomic backgrounds, Barbara and Naomi's mother became friends. It wasn't long before they were paging through the loose-leafed binder of Naomi's mother's cock drawings, and the three of us were chugging hot microwaved shot glasses of the reverend's refrigerated communion cum.

She got the new church school off to an auspicious start, organizing and scheduling the initial classes of the The Church of the Divine Union Communion Academy and Finishing School. She taught many of those first classes herself, patiently demonstrating to the women students how to bless an acolyte's divine cock, coax the jism out of it with her mouth, and take holy cum communion, then guiding the women's first awkward attempts to suck them off and swallow God's holy sperm.

The male students were more problematic. They were happy to fuck the female acolyte's divine cunts, but you know how skittish they were about pushing their faces for the first time into a woman's gooey cunt after they'd cum in it. Post-orgasm blues, right?

Barbara assumed the role of Catholic school nun, standing behind the men with a ruler, their faces inches away from divine cunts smeared with sacred jism, ready to whack their asses if they hesitated to take communion. One, maybe two, good whacks and they got religion. Most of the men became enthusiastic, but a few required Remedial Cum Communion for Men, 101.

In the Finishing School, she gave advanced classes in cock, cunt, and cum blessing, giving and taking communion at home, snowballing, advanced cocksucking and cunnilingus, ball unclogging, and communion by self-sucking.

Through Barbara's funding and dedication, the school was off to a profitable start, and she turned the classes over to the acolytes. The reverends were so impressed they awarded her an honorary Doctor of Divinity, a PhD in God's Holy Cocks, Cunts, and Cum, the school's first such degree. They surprised her at the school's third graduation ceremony.

Barbara felt graduation ceremonies were important to give students a feeling of accomplishment. She staged them like a piano teacher does a children's recital, and she wore the female acolyte's red mask and corset. Each class went up to the stage and performed what they had learned for the congregation, then received their diplomas.

With courses such as male and female cum communion, advanced cocksucking and cunnilingus, and self-sucking, the ceremonies were highly entertaining and erotic, with cum filled mouths and jism flying everywhere.

The reverends had video recorded everything in the church since its inception, and the Academy/Finishing School graduation was no different. Gina assembled a blooper DVD from the recordings, and it was hilarious the things that could go wrong, cocks that found the wrong holes, women who made faces at the taste of sperm, men who balked at taking cum communion from cunts, and cocks that slipped out of mouths or pussies at crucial moments and squirted everywhere. The reverends started showing the blooper compilation at nightly services to warm up the congregation while they waited for the rituals to begin.

Barbara thought the graduation event was over, when the reverends stepped onto the stage and announced her honorary degree to cheers and applause. They gave her the opportunity to say a few words, then Reverend Rudy announced to the throng, "Barbara has blessed our holy church with this wonderful school. Through her caring and devotion, she has touched the lives of every one of you here today. Can you feel God's presence?"

The crowd responded, "We can feel it."

"I didn't hear you. CAN YOU FEEL GOD'S PRESENCE?"

"WE CAN FEEL IT!"

Reverend Rudy continued, "That's better. Barbara has established a pillar, a pillar supporting our church's ascension into the most important churches of the world, and thus I say unto you we must reward her with our holiest honor, the Cum Communion of Cleopatra, history's most renowned fellatrix and worshipper of cocks and cum. You may have seen her portrait in our classrooms. Female acolytes, prepare the woman, Barbara, for worship!"

Two red masked and corseted female acolytes appeared and stood in front of Barbara, applying dark blue eyeshade on her eyelids and bright green below and bright red lipstick on her lips. Legend has it that the use of lipstick originated with Cleopatra who used it to entice men's cocks into her mouth.

Reverend Rudy said, "Male acolytes, prepare the woman, Barbara for worship!"

Two black masked and G-stringed male acolytes placed Barbara in a kneeling position in front of the reverends and draped a pure white fine silk shawl over her shoulders. The reverends parted their robes to reveal their holy instruments, and Reverend Case gave the blessing while staring at Barbara's red lipsticked mouth, "Dear Lord in heaven, look down upon your faithful servant, Barbara, and bless her divine mouth, the sacred cocksucking mouth of Cleopatra, the most holy mouth of all. And Lord, bless our holy instruments, that they are worthy to be sucked by Cleopatra's red lips, and that our balls will pulse thy holy sperm between those sucking lips, those wonderful divine red lips that we fuck your holy jism into, and make us cum down her divine throat, the red fucking lips that..."

Reverend Case was getting carried away, and Reverend Rudy nudged him sharply with an elbow. Reverend Case cut his blessing short and said, "Amen."

Then the auditorium filled with the sound of the Bangles' 'Walk Like an Egyptian', and, one by one, the reverends gave their sacred cocks to her red lips, first Reverend Rudy, then Reverend Case. Reverend Rudy said, "God bless this holy jism and Cleopatra's divine lips," as he came in her mouth.

The music transitioned to Steve Martin's 'King Tut'. Reverend Case was more demonstrative, pumping into her red lips feverishly and yelling, "Oh, my fucking God! God bless those red fucking lips!" He spent quite awhile rubbing his holy jism into Barbara's lips with the head of his holy instrument, then a miracle. He spurted out a 2nd holy cum load onto her lips, the red cocksucking lips of Cleopatra.

Now, to the theme music of the movie 'Cleopatra', Reverend Rudy said, "Rise, Doctor of Divine Cocks, Cunts, and Cum, and give us holy communion."

They pulled her up and took communion from Cleopatra's red lipsticked mouth.

And, lastly, Barbara pulled in Emily, and they completely revamped the church's gift shop. As manager and part owner of a highly profitable adult boutique, there was no one better than Emily for the task. She approved of our existing products and chose complementary items to augment them from the catalogs of her vendors and suppliers, then creatively arranged everything in fashionable displays. Wherever possible, she had the suppliers imprint the church's name on the items.

It was a great success. Already excellent sales doubled, and, when they had me highlight new items in the newsletter, the congregants lined up to buy them.

Again, the reverends recognized her contribution with a special ceremony, providing her with a white mask and corset and fucking their holy jism into her divine cunt and mouth on the alter, then taking holy cum communion from both places.

Barbara was characteristically modest about these special ceremonies, but she admitted to Gina and me that, when she was made up as Cleopatra, she could almost feel the ancient Egyptian cocksucker's presence and was overcome with a feverish lust for cocks and cum. She said that lust only increased when the reverends' jism tasted strongly of God's spark, and after the ceremony she sucked off all of the acolytes. We didn't remind her that greed was a sin. After all, she was just channeling Cleopatra.

So, that's the story of our church. My life has changed so much, and I love everyone, Gina, the reverends, the acolytes, the congregation, my husband, Naomi and her mother, and even Guido. I feel God's love in every cock and cunt, and especially God's spark in the reverend's cum.

I love our dinners with acolytes, our hot lunches with Naomi's mother, our home visits, our nightly rituals, and our school's graduation ceremonies. I love to worship smooth, warm, divine pussies and hard, throbbing, divine cocks. And most of all I love holy cum communion and tasting God's spark in the reverend's blessed, thick, seawater jism when I unclog their balls.

I've shown the reverends this journal, and they were astounded. "Gloria, you've captured the essence of our faith and our holy trinity of cocks, cunts, and cum."

I was overwhelmed and thanked them, and we rejoiced with them filling my divine cunt with their blessed sperm and taking communion and sharing it with me. With all of our lips glazed with God's jism, Reverend Rudy said, "Your journal is divinely inspired, my child, and it stands on high with any book in the bible. We shall add this book to our church's bible, alongside Isaiah and Ruth and Matthew and John, a book that will inspire others through the ages to come."

"The Book of Gloria."

1...456789