The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easier for the men of the church. If their woman departed they were much more likely to find a new partner who enjoyed him worshipping her divine pussy and licking his holy jism from it, and many of those women learned to love sucking sacred seed directly from his balls. It wasn't fair, really.

That's why the reverends' hearts went out to the troubled women. When a woman called, genuinely miserable in her bed, they immediately raced to her side and administered their holy blessings.

On the first such call I attended as a reverend, the woman, whom I barely recognized, was paralyzed with sorrow. I remembered her from our church ceremonies as young and beautiful and vibrant and in love. Now she was lying in her bed, disheveled and crying and seemingly years older.

She had told the reverends her condo door would be open, and we announced our presence as we went through the door. We heard her wavering voice say, "In here, Reverends," and, when we found her lying in her bed, she said, "Thank God you're finally here."

Reverend Case said, "Let not your heart be troubled, my child. Tell us why you need our holy presence here today."

She broke into tears as she explained, "My fiancée left me. It was so sudden, and I don't understand why. Our hearts were one with the church, and I'm destitute without him."

She started to sob, and Reverend Rudy said, "There, there, my dear. Let me look upon thee," and he pulled back the sheets exposing her quivering nudity. He looked at her previously smooth shaved pubic area, all the women of the church had to be bare down there, and she had grown a dark tangled bush. He said, "My heavens, child. How long has it been since you've given or received communion?"

Her sobs quieted to sniffles, "Over a month, Reverend Rudy."

He turned to me and said, "Reverend Gloria, please get the purification kit from the car, while I bless her and give her holy communion." He unzipped his black reverend pants and began blessing his sacred cock as she eagerly sat up and waited.

The reverends always came prepared with a purification kit which was located in the trunk of their car and contained a plastic basin, washcloth, towel, soap, scissors, safety razor and shaving cream. I ran to their car, and, when I returned with the kit, she was moaning and sucking his holy cock, which I knew from personal experience was about to deliver its blessed seed.

Reverend Rudy asked, "Are you ready to receive God's holy communion?"

She was sucking hard and said, "Mmm, hmm," around his thrusting divine cock.

The Reverend yelled, "God bless this holy jism!" and came in her mouth.

She continued sucking hard, stroking and squeezing his divine instrument until she had received everything the reverend had to give, then she swallowed it down and said, "God bless this holy jism."

She looked remarkably refreshed, but Reverend Case said, "We must restore her ability to give communion. Please prepare her cunt for worship."

I had her lie back on the bed and lifted her knees and spread them. I ran hot water from the bathroom sink into the basin, and I bathed her pussy, then meticulously removed her bush with scissors, shaving cream and the razor. I wiped her clean, kissed her pussy, and said, "God bless this divine cunt. This woman is now ready for worship."

Reverend Case said, "Not quite yet. You must lick her until she is ready to receive my divine rod."

I really liked this part. I dove down, inhaled her fresh, clean aroma, and licked her pussy. She squirmed under me and grabbed my head as I licked and sucked. She was very wet and groaned and climaxed when I licked her clit, then Reverend Case said, "I think that's enough."

I backed away to find him waiting with his divine cock out and erect, and he blessed her, saying, "Dear Lord, please bless this woman's divine cunt and make it a safe place to contain thy holy cum, that we may all take communion from her sacred cup," and he pushed his holy instrument deep inside her.

She moaned and came again as Reverend Case fucked her. God's holy power was strong in his cock that day, and his fucking knew no limits. He made her cum again and again as I watched transfixed. Finally, he cried, "God bless the power of cunt!" and injected his holy jism.

When he pulled out I was so overcome that I dropped to my knees and sucked the last if his blessed sperm from the head of his divine tool. He let me finish, then said, "Enough, my child. We must take holy communion."

Reverend Case dropped to his knees between her thighs and looked at his spunk trickling from her pussy. He said, "God bless this holy communion we are about to receive," and she moaned as he licked her draining cunt.

Each of us in turn said the blessing and licked her divine snatch, and each of us in turn kissed her, sharing in our holy communion. When we were done, she was a new woman and thanked us profusely.

Reverend Rudy admonished her, "Never lose your faith in the church, my dear. I'm disappointed you waited so long to call us. Promise me you'll attend services at least once a week, so that you never sink to this lowly state again."

She promised but said, "Reverend, can I take communion from both of you before you leave?"

Reverend Rudy said, "Certainly, my child," and she sucked off both reverends' holy instruments, saying, "God bless this holy cum!" just before each came in her mouth.

She smiled up at them and said, "Reverends, I tasted God's divine spark in your cum."

I knew it! I knew it! My husband thought I was crazy, but she could taste God's spark, too!

I was disappointed that they wouldn't be needing me to unclog their divine balls that day. In the car Reverend Case noticed something was wrong, and I told him of my disappointment. He said, "Give us a little time, dear, and we'll need unclogging again. Maybe after lunch, and Naomi can help."

The men callers were rare. In all my experience, there was only one who was truly rendered prostrate and bereft of the blessing of cock and cunt and cum. When we arrived at his apartment, he led us to his kitchen, and we sat with him at his kitchen table. He was terribly despondent, "Lisa said I was too sensitive, and too much in tune with my feminine side. She left me to find someone more manly. Now I just can't work up the energy to leave the apartment, and I lie in the bed all day. My boss is letting me work from home, but that won't last much longer." He leaned against Reverend Rudy and sobbed into his shoulder.

Reverend Rudy patted his back and said, "There, there," then after a minute he held the man away and looked directly into his face saying, "We're here now, and we know just what you need. God's holy communion should fix you right up. You can take it from Reverend Gloria's own divine cunt."

"Thank you, Reverend. Might I ask that I take communion directly from your holy instruments?"

Wow! He really WAS in touch with his feminine side! Reverend Rudy denied his request, "No, that might be the way they do it in the LBGT church, but we don't do what you're asking. In our church men take communion from women's blessed cunts or mouths. Do you wish us to proceed that way?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Reverend. Please proceed. I need communion desperately!"

I removed my clothes and laid on the kitchen table, and Reverend Case stood over me and said, "Lord, please bless this woman's divine cunt. Let it deliver our blessed cum in holy communion to this man and sooth his wounded heart." He said to the man, "You may now prepare her blessed cunt."

The man knew what to do. He sat in the chair in front of my pussy and licked until I was wet. The reverends readied their cocks by blessing them, then each fucked their holy jism into me, crying out, "God bless the power of cunt!" as they came.

The man asked, "Do I fuck her blessed cunt, too?" and Reverend Case said, "No, my son. After you take communion Reverend Gloria will show you how to bless and give holy communion to yourself. God's sacred sperm is ready. You may now take communion from this woman's divine cunt."

The man took a chair between my thighs. He said, "God bless this communion I am about to receive," and wept with joy as he sucked it from my divine cunt hole.

Now it was my turn to instruct the man, and I rose from the table and said, "You must come to church at least once a week and renew your faith in cock and cunt and cum. Do you promise me you will do that?"

"Yes, Reverend. I will."

"Good. Now for those times when you're desperate for the relief God's holy jism can give you, and you can't get to the church, I'm going to show you how to give communion to yourself. Please remove your clothes."

He tore off his clothes, and his cock was very hard. I could see he was very much in need of relief right then, and I said, "You must stand on your shoulders and rest your back against a vertical surface."

I helped him stand on his shoulders against the refrigerator and drop his knees toward his head until his cock was pointed at his mouth. I said, "You must say this blessing each time before you give yourself communion. Repeat after me, 'God bless my balls and cock and cum. Transform my cum into God's own jism that I may receive his holy communion.'"

He repeated the blessing perfectly, and I said, "I see you are very close to releasing God's sperm. You may now open your mouth and stroke your blessed cock."

Within seconds he stroked his holy jism into his mouth. He groaned in satisfaction then smiled and asked, "Did I do it right? I think I tasted God's spark in my cum."

There it was! Another who could taste God's divine spark. I was overjoyed, but retained my professional reverend demeanor, "You did very well, my child."

The other men I called upon were all the same. It was suspicious that they asked only for me and said to come alone, but it was my duty, and I did as they asked. In every such case, the man said he had no problem taking cum communion from his mate's divine pussy, but she refused to take communion directly from his divine cock. Was it not his sacred duty to give communion as well as receive it?

I could see the logic in that and had to agree. "You must make an appointment for your mate with the reverends so they may guide her and teach her to take communion from their blessed cocks."

"I will, Reverend Gloria, but what about me and what about now?"

My heart would go out to them, and I would bless their balls and cum and suck the holy jism from their cocks, wondering how I could have been suspicious of their motives. The reverends had told me that the sin of doubt was especially egregious, and it was important that I would never doubt them. I would drive straight back to the rectory, confess my sin to them, and they would give me holy communion directly from their blessed cocks to help me atone. Learning to be a reverend was demanding work.

Reverends Case and Rudy were very pleased, and, even with my increased responsibilities, they insisted I make time to exercise their balls and unclog their jism with my mouth most days. They said it was so important to them, and I took great pride in it.

My husband, Peter, questioned my doing this. He said, "Don't you think the reverends are a little too eager to have you suck them off every day?"

I was horrified, "Peter, how can you say that? These are men of the cloth, and they have nothing but love in their hearts!"

"And apparently a lot of jism in their dicks," he retorted. He just didn't understand the importance of my holy work, but he did like me to bring home creampies from the reverends and the acolytes.

Nonetheless, I did ask the reverends if I was being naive. Reverend Case exclaimed, "My darling, Gloria. Your naivety is your strength! Your heart and mind are open to the wonder of the Lord's mysterious ways. Why do you think we selected you to be reverend? It's because, of all the acolytes, only you were so eager to worship our holy trinity, cock and cunt and cum, with no reservations. Only you were so willing to accept our teaching. Can you see this, my child?"

I said, "Thank you so much, Reverend. I'm embarrassed that I let my husband make me doubt you, and I know doubt is such a terrible sin."

Reverend Rudy came close and said, "That's the beauty of our church, Gloria. All sins are forgiven through confession, and holy cum communion literally washes them away. That's where that spark you talk about comes from, my child. It's God's holy cum annihilating a sin. You have confessed your sin. Would you like to wash away your sin now?"

Their divine cocks were out and waiting. I looked at them, filled with God's holy power, and knew that's where salvation lay. They blessed their balls and cum, and I moaned in rapture while sucking communion from their blessed cocks. I felt God's spark, a very strong spark this time, annihilating my sin, and I never doubted them again.

Sometimes I forgot how sensitive the reverends were. They always projected command and God's holy authority. Then one afternoon after Gloria and I unclogged their sacred balls, Reverend Rudy removed his robe and said to me "Please fetch me a clean robe from my room. This one is soiled with leftover cum, which is no longer holy."

When I grabbed a fresh robe from his closet, I felt something in the pocket. It was a quarter, and I said, "Reverend Rudy, I found this in your robe."

He smiled and said, "I wondered where that was. It's very special to me." Gina asked, "Why?" and he explained.

"You know how we pass the collection plate around and how it comes back filled with paper money from our generous congregation. Well, one night I found this lone coin, a single quarter amidst the paper bills. At first, I thought how little this person must have valued our sacred service, but then it dawned on me. Maybe some poor soul gave their last bit of money. Maybe it was all they could afford to give. Didn't a person such as that deserve the joy and salvation of God's holy cocks and cunts and cum just as much as anyone else? I thought about that, and I felt ashamed with the sin of greed. Now I carry that coin in my robe, and, whenever I reach into my pocket and touch it, I'm reminded that every person, rich or poor, deserves to share in our services and our cum communion. God has blessed Reverend Case and me with never-ending supplies of holy jism in our sacred balls, and we should be generous with everyone who seeks its blessing."

Gina and I were so moved! We embraced our lovely reverend, and Gina said, "Bless you, Reverend Rudy," and kissed him while I stroked his sacred cock and asked, "Do you think you could be so generous with us again, Dear Reverend?"

"I think I can. Why don't you kneel and see?"

Gina and I kneeled and together reverently sucked his holy instrument. He had cum only a few minutes before, but his cock filled with God's holy power again, strong and hard and brimming with sacred spunk. He said, "God's love is in your beautiful mouths. Keep sucking and you will be rewarded."

We sucked with abandon, and soon his blessed jism sparked in our mouths, and then we did Reverend Case. In hindsight, Gina and I thought we had committed the sin of greed ourselves, greed for holy jism. We decided not to worry about it. It was a catch 22. The greedier we were for communion from their cocks, the more we needed cum communion for God's spark to annihilate our sins. The reverends pretended not to notice our greed.

We often lost sight of the fact that reverends were people, too, with the same wants, needs and desires. Gina and I thought that the duties and responsibilities of running the church were a heavy burden and sometimes weighed them down. We decided to alleviate that burden by once a week or so crawling into bed with whichever one of them was taking a well-deserved afternoon nap.

It was so nice to crawl under the covers with the sleeping reverend and gently nibble his cock and balls until he slowly woke, then suck him together until God's power filled his sacred cock. One of us would sit on his cock, and he would say to the other, "Come sit up here, my dear," and pull her hips up so she could settle on his face.

It was slow, leisurely sex, the kind we thought would relax the reverends and take their minds off the stress of their Godly work. We liked to make it last. All the reverends had to was lie back and let us do the work.

So, we rode a reverend's cock and face patiently, often switching places, and sometimes stopping to suck his cock for awhile. Like all men, the reverends loved us to suck a cock that had been in a wet cunt, and they always groaned and said, "That's so nice, my dear."

They loved for us to move our mouths or cunts from their cocks to their faces, as well, telling us we felt so hot and open on their mouths after their big dicks had been inside.

Inevitably Gina and I would approach orgasms, and the reverend would attempt to bless us, but we stopped him saying, "Hush, Reverend. This is not for the church. This is for you," and we would cum on his cock and his tongue.

Blessing was a habit for them, and when they were ready to cum they would try again. The one of us who was riding his cock would stop him, look into his eyes, and say, "I want you to cum in my pussy and don't worry about the blessing. I want you to feel the burning heat of my cunt and erupt inside, and I want to feel each hot pulse of your cock. I want you to watch my cunt slide up to your face and see your white spunk trickling out. I want you to taste its thick seawater flavor and know your hot jism is solely for your enjoyment. I want you to greedily suck it all out and have it all for yourself. My hot cunt and its cum belong only to you."

He would cum quickly after that, and when the cum-filled pussy slid slowly up to his face, he would clutch the woman's hips and ass, pulling her cunt tightly to his mouth, and passionately lick and suck, draining his sperm from her cunt as she shuddered and came on his face. The other would suck his cock clean.

They never seemed to want to let go, holding one of us there above them, warm pussy enveloping their face, sucking for every last drop of jism, and making us quiver and climax again. When the reverend finally released the one on his face, both of us would share his cum with eager but gentle kisses.

We would slip out of bed and let him go back to sleep, and the reverend would never speak about it later, as if taking personal pleasure had somehow been selfish and a dereliction of his duty to put the church first.

Or so we thought until one afternoon we slipped into Reverend Rudy's room only to find Naomi's mother vigorously riding his face like a cowgirl and Naomi riding his cock. They both came and then switched places, and they did exactly what we did. He came in Naomi's mother's cunt, and she slid up to his face and fed him his jism while Naomi sucked his drooling cock. Naomi's mother came and came as he clutched her ass and sucked her lush brown twat. We slipped out silently as they kissed him and licked his face. It was nice to know we weren't the only ones who comforted the reverends.

I found out Naomi and her mother were unclogging their balls, too, and I asked the reverends who of us did the best job. Reverend Rudy said, "You're all equally proficient, my child, but let's get everyone together and see."

The reverends assembled Naomi, her mother, Gina and me in their office, and we knelt naked in a line, and each reverend sampled our sucking mouths until Reverend Case came in Naomi's mother's mouth, and Reverend Rudy came in mine.

After they finished throbbing and spurting they discussed our techniques.

"I like the way Gina sucks so powerfully."

"Yes, and I like how Naomi's mother strokes your shaft as she sucks."

"Do you like the way Gloria lovingly caresses your balls?"

1...456789