The Brass Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No diamonds?"

"No, they're too plain. I want something more colorful!"

"And a big couch with lots of soft pillows?

"And a big couch with lots of soft pillows."

They arrived in the little lakeside community in the late afternoon. Clark spotted a bait shop and stopped in front. He made a mental note of the hours as they entered.

Gary, the proprietor, asked "What kind of fishing do you want to do?"

"Anything that's biting!" Clark answered. "We are on our honeymoon and I thought my wife and I could spend a few hours wetting a line."

Gary proceeded to tell him how and where to try his luck. They continued on their way to a small store for some groceries. Most of what they needed had been bought for them during the wedding reception. Marie directed Clark to the cabin and they found it easily. They carried in all the necessities they had brought. The cabin had only two rooms but was homey and felt very friendly. There was an overstuffed couch in front of the fireplace. After they put their things away, Clark said to Marie "Why don't you sit down and relax. I'll build a fire and then I am going to make love to my wife."

Marie took off her jacket and curled up on the couch. Clark soon joined her.

"I love you, Marie," Clark said like it was the most natural thing in the world to say.

"I love you, Clark." Marie replied. They kissed and held each other and made love until the early morning hours. Their marriage was well and truly consummated that night. All week they reveled in their new love and their new marriage.

It was late morning of the day after their wedding when they awoke. Both were relaxed and very content. They laid in bed and in front of the fireplace and talked and made love. They cuddled and talked and held hands and communed together all day until they fell asleep in the early evening.

The next morning, Marie woke Clark up before sunrise with a kiss on the neck. The cabin was still warm from the fire the night before.

"Clark, Honey, it's time to get up if you are going to take me fishing."

He woke up groggy and said "If it was anyone but you. . .my life will never be the same. . ."

"You will have to get used to these hours if you are going to support our kids and I in luxury."

"Alright, alright, I surrender. I'm getting up!" Get the fishing poles out of the truck, Woman!" He gave her a playful pat on the bottom as she went to the truck. He dressed quickly and met her by the truck.

They had just a small bit of luck that day, only two fish. He held up their catch as they walked back to the cabin. Clark said in mock distress "I can't believe it, I just can't believe it! I use all of Dad's best fishing tricks and I get skunked and you get all the bites and two fish. My pride and dignity will never be the same!"

"At least I know I will be able to feed our children even if you can't!"

"If it was anyone but you. . ." he stated in feigned protest.

They walked arm in arm, back to the cabin and he put more wood on the fire. Marie undressed and laid on the couch.

"Honey, We have enough money to buy you some more clothes," Clark said.

"I know."

". . .or did you forget to bring enough clothes?"

"No. I like being naked with my husband."

Clark smiled and sat down with her. "Your husband likes the way you look naked. You are very beautiful to me, Marie."

They made love again that day. The rest of their honeymoon was spent communing with each other. Walks in the woods were a substantial part of their daytime activities. At night, they spent their time in the cabin taking care of the needed housekeeping chores and sitting together on the couch. They learned a lot about the strangers they had so recently married. Happily it was all good news.

On their arrival back at Adele and Will's place, they were told that Jim had one of his company's trailers put on their property and it was outfitted with a kitchen and bathroom. It met their needs until their house was finished. Their house was finished just before their first anniversary. They were glad to say goodbye to the trailer by then.

They had her parents and Adele and Will and a few others over for an anniversary dinner.

Clark told Jim and Jane "We started trying to get pregnant this week."

They were naturally pleased that they would soon be grandparents. "Marie added "Honey, I'm pregnant."

"But it hasn't been long enough for ny tests."

"I am. I just know like Mom knew with me."

What Marie didn't know until a few months later, was that she would be having twins. She and Clark decided on names quickly but kept them from everyone.

The day came and Marie delivered easily. Jim and Jane and Will and Adele arrived just after a nurse brought the girls to Marie's room. Clark was holding Sarah and Marie had Amy.

Clark handed Sarah to Jane and said "Jane, Marie and I would like you to meet Sarah Jane." He then took Amy from Marie and handed her to Adele and said "Adele, Marie and I would like you to meet Amy Adele. Now you can see why we kept their names secret."

"And that girls is the story of Princess Marie and Clark. They were very happy most of the time and the prize they got was two smart and beautiful daughters they love very much. THE END!"

"Wait a minute, Husband. That's not quite the end anymore" Marie took a piece of paper out of her hip pocket and said "This paper says we are going to have another baby."