All Comments on 'The Bridge'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 1,024 Comments (Page 11)
rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

It’s true. Stupid people don’t know that they’re stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. You really feel fo Lyle as it plays out. I loved the way he handled the situation and getting revenge. The only way it could have been better was if he met someone new towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s always the cheating cunts that never take any responsibility for the harm and damage and suffering they cause. Poor her, she was the fat girl. She never got the prince but she did manage to get a guy that was willing to work his ass off to become a success but she did t want to struggle. I love the bullshit she shoveled about how it hurt her to see him working so hard, about how he never said “no” as she was making out and sitting in Gabe’s lap naked which obviously makes it his fault…g’z what a dumb cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lyle is better off without the bitch, hes not the greatest catch in the world but even he deserves a faithful partner.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am sorry to disagree with the majority of the posters on this story. This is not a good story. It has so much plot armor it's written like a bad soap opera. Who the hell just stands there while the wife he loves kisses another man? It doesn't matter who the guy is no real man would just stand there. 3 times he caught his wife kissing his boss and didn't do anything. Unless he had an open marriage no guy is going to put up with that. Then the wife telling him she is going to fuck his boss? Who wouldn't have the biggest fight of their marriage and tell her they are going home! Grab their bags and her leaving. Then quit his job on Monday. This whole story is dumb people don't act like this unless they are stoned out of their mind. Burning the bridge at this point is too little to late. A real man would have never allowed his wife the chance after kissing his boss and certainly wouldn't allow her to go upstairs to screw his boss

Next time write a story without so much plot armor that the characters don't act like real people.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's a pretty good story. I do think that Lyle would have had some consequences for the bridge burning if nothing else though probably there wasn't any evidence he actually did it.

I always hate these wives in these stories who prove how little they love and respect their husbands then act like they're the victim when the husband divorces them instead of owning up to a mistake they made.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story. You feel the pain that he is feeling. I would have liked a little more build up with Gabe taunting him. Just to make Gabe an even bigger villain.

eimages911eimages911about 2 months ago

She comes to apologise and continues to insult him about being an unremarkable man. The woman hasn’t learned her lesson, it is all about love and respect of which she has none. Principals are worth dying for not compromising with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with anonymous 22 days ago.

Kissing the guy New Years Eve would have wrecked most marriages. If not that, her sitting on Gabes lap kissing him would have.

No man would tolerate his wife behaving as she did. Her behavior says, I don't respect you, I don't care of I hurt you, only what I wants counts. You are no longer important.

For her to sit on his porch and tell him he's a nothing man only serves to validate his call to dump her. She truly turned into a vile woman.

The writer should try for more realism. Doing so would not lesson the stories impact and would avoid the readers response of, " Oh come on! This is such bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm a fan of reconcilation with some conditions so for him to decide he's better off without her than with her ruined he story for me. 16 years, 2 kids and her history as mitigating factors would have any reasionable man giving her a chance.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Big balls for our man. Take the slut back and bdsm her good snd hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No she showed what she was when she had the opportunity. giving a hurtful loathsome person like her is shortening your life span and you are lucky to be gone while you have more time to rebuild.

People who truly love you do loving things not horrific life destroying things to you.

!6 years?

Not even a hundred years cures that kind of proactive betrayal.

You show what you are under pressure and when opportunities come before you.

Her deserved a loving faithful partner, certainly someone much better than her.

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 2 months ago

To the anonymous from a day ago, she should have thought of that before hopping in bed with another man, there is no room for reconciliation, she knew what she was doing, she was not drugged nor drunk. So yeah, he's better off without her as her whole behavior was disrespectful to him and their marriage, so those 16 years, 2 kids, she should have thought of that first, but she didn't and she pays the price, actually, they all do because no one wins in a divorce, certainly not the kids and also taking her back only gives her more control because she has proven that she could do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A sad story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anonymous saying reconciliation is good with conditions:

Really? She never once apologized in the last scene. She tried to deflect blame onto Gabe instead of admitting she was at fault 100 percent for destroying the family. She also made the excuse of how she wanted the "prince" and Gabe wasn't it.

Can you honestly say you would get back together with her after her bling non-apology? Could Gave ever trust anything she said ever again? She already broke the biggest promise she made to him and admitted he wasn't enough.

Is life better without her? He won't know until he gives it a chance, but chances are it will be because he won't have to worry about where she is every day or who she may think is better.

Reconciliation with conditions? That's an enablers and cowards way out. But if that's the way you want to live your life... I certainly wouldn't enjoy waiting for it to happen again. The trust is completely gone and can never be rebuilt.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

Such an excellent 5***** story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The amount of people who think this story is good is sad. No wonder so many crap writers from this site end up on Amazon and their books fail hard. The MC in this story doesn't act normal in any way. No man is going to allow the things his wife did unless either they had an open marriage or she did it behind his back. Most normal men would have stopped it at the dance his wife and boss kissed at. This guy didn't like it but never told his wife off. That is cuckold behavior in a story, when he supposedly doesn't want his wife cheating. Does any of the readers telling us this is a good story see this fact? Apparently not. This story is so bad it doesn't deserve one star. It is not a BTB story at all it's a cuck story.

It goes to show the low standards readers have on this site If you think this story is good don't become an author you will fail.

desecrationdesecration25 days ago

"We live in a society that supports the few over the many on the myth of some secret genius that they possess." Yes, except that most of the many contribute nothing either. Great literal "burn" story. I see it more as symbolism than literal. If people wanted literal... pragmatically realistic... divorce fiction, they would find it is nothing but loveless marriages, splits that kill the golden calf, lonely kids on drugs, child-abusing stepfathers, and DUI-related accidents.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

very clever plot

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

One of my favourites. At least eight stars, if not nine. Regretably I can give you only five.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I see some people commenting that he 'never told her no'.

A man shouldn't have to tell his wife not to fuck other men...

Buster2UBuster2U14 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. I just can not see myself as the main character in so many of these stories. Had I been walking around a party and found MY Wife sitting topless on another guys lap it would have been like Hiroshima. I would have exploded on the guy that was my former boss up to that point and hurt him as bad as I could. No Stopping me. I would be so pissed. Sort of like in Halo, the last battle between the Covenant monster and the Spartan. LOL That guy would have been 1 sorry muther fucker. But then I have always been very good in that respect. I understand that Not everyone can or will do what I have so easily done before. But it is hard for me to understand ANYONE not doing exactly that. Just thinking of that stuff fills me with adrenalin. LOL So seeing a character ignore his wife and his boss disrespect him so much and NOT doing anything about it is hard for an action guy like me to identify with. Much less letting the wife walk hand in hand with his boss into his boss's bedroom. Both would be in traction from that one. LOL Regardless, this is a powerful story. He laughs last. Buster2U

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 days ago

One solitary star, -because the story cut-off before it fas ended (narrative interruptus)? So we might well be suckered into believing "that's-all-folks" only to discover a second-chapter, sequel or epilogue that totally turns it all on it's toes, negating all before it! -Quite a favourite trick of many Litter-Rock authors, especially those who CAN write a rattling-good BTB yarn, but cannot help but give it the timid RAAC reversal, as their "piéce-de-submission" and fete of defiant compliance!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Only problem I had was with his arousal. Most men when they are being cuckolded would either beat the piss out of the guy and/or planning to hurt his family jewels badly.

Mike (died of cancer after remarried beat the guy and gladly went to jail.

Others depending on kids took the short/long way to destruction

1...67891011
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous