The Building of Robert G. Holbrook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck fuck mommy cum for mommy cum for me baby oh fuck yes yes yes don't stop don't stop."

Two or three times while I was banging away at her mother's body shuddered and shook in what I later found out were orgasms. I reached a point where I wanted to cum and be done, but I couldn't seem to get off. It stayed out of reach and I went harder and harder to try and make it happen. I was thinking that all the jacking off I'd done in the last eighteen hours drained me to the point where there wasn't any cum left in me.

I was almost to the point where fucking was going to actually hurting when mother said something that tripped another switch in me and made me pound her faster and harder.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ; I'm pulling you out of school and you are just going to stay home and fuck me. I'm never letting you out of the house again. No more fucking Pauline for you. You are mine now; all mine you hear? All mine. Oh god oh god fuck me fuck me fuck me."

I gave a last burst of speed and finally got off, but I don't think anything came out of the end of my dick except maybe a puff of air or a puff of dust. My knees went weak and the only thing that kept me from collapsing back onto the chair were mother's legs wrapped around me. Then she relaxed, her legs fell away and I slumped back onto the chair where it had all started.

A moment or two later mother sat up, looked at me with a nasty expression on her face and said in a tone of voice that matched her facial expression:

"Happy now you little fucking pervert?!! Proud of yourself? I'm your mother for God's sake. How in the name of God could you fuck your own mother? You are one sorry piece of shit!"

She got off the table and left the room with me staring at her back and wondering "What the fuck?!!"

I got dressed and went out into the garage to work on my car. I'd been working on it for about an hour when mother called me into the house. I walked through the door between the kitchen and the garage and found her standing there in nothing but thigh highs and high heels.

"Mommy needs more baby. On a bed this time."

I stood there confused and trying to get my head around what was going on. She comes into my room freshly fucked and with cum running down her leg and it gives me a hard-on so she says I'm a disgusting pervert. Less than ten hours later she fucks me in the kitchen and when it's over I am again a disgusting pervert. Now here we were only an hour later she wants me to fuck her again. I might not have had a clue as to what was going on, but the sight of mother standing there did something I didn't think possible given how hard it had been for me to get off when I fucked her.

It gave me a hard on

Mother smiled as she saw the lump form in my pants. She giggled and said "Baby wants more too" and she reached out a hand. "What the fuck" I thought. Might as well take it when it's offered." I reached out, took her hand and she led me to her bedroom. She undressed me, pushed me back onto the bed and then took me into her mouth for my very first blow job. She sucked on me until I was as hard as a rock and then asked:

"Do I give better head than Pauline?"

"Yes" I said and it wasn't a lie because Pauline had never given me head. Then she laid back on the bed and said "Mommy's turn baby."

I just looked at her and my facial expression must have said "My turn to what?"

"Don't you eat Pauline's pussy?"

"No." Once again another truthful answer.

"Why not?"

"She won't let me."

True because the most Pauline would ever let me do was finger fuck her.

"Well mommy is not only going to let you, but she is going to expect it from you from now on."

From now on? Just what in the hell was going on here? Mother grabbed my head and pulled it to her cunt and then gave me Pussy Eating 101. I can't say that I was all that fond of it, but from the way mother carried on while I was doing it I decided that it was something useful to know when I started getting it on with other girls. Apparently I got mother off while doing it because she said:

"You've got talent baby. Pauline doesn't know what she's missing. If you've never eaten her pussy I'm guessing that you two have never done a sixty-nine?"

I shook my head no and she giggled and said "Goodie! Something else I can teach you."

I can't say that I liked it any more than I had liked eating her to begin with. It took some courage on my part to get past licking up my own cum, but I didn't barf and I made it through. She pulled her mouth off me, got up on her hands and knees and said:

"Doggie this time baby. Puppy fuck mommy."

When I finally got off, after getting her off twice, I fell to the bed next to her and she got up and looked down at me.

"You really are a piece of work. It doesn't bother you at all that you just fucked your mother does it."

Given everything that had gone on over the last eighteen hours and her constantly changing personas it should have come as no surprise to her that I finally lost it.

"Just what the fuck is wrong with you?! Everything that has happened is shit that was started by you."

She slapped me and said "Don't you dare talk to me like that you miserable degenerate!"

"Fuck you bitch!! This is all on you."

She went to slap me again, but I caught her wrist and pushed her down on the bed (she might have been twenty-two years older, but she was only 5' 2" and 120 pounds to my 6'1" and 190 pounds) and then I fell on top of her to hold her down as I yelled at her:

"What the fuck is it with you? First it is "Fuck mommy baby" and ten minutes later you are cussing me out for doing it. Half an hour later you are back wanting to do it again and then I get called names when it is over. If you don't want to do it why the fuck are you always starting it?"

She gave me a nasty look and said "I'm doing it so you can't tell your father about me screwing men here at the house without implicating yourself."

"Bullshit! I heard you two last night. He already knows you fuck other men."

"True, but he doesn't know who they are and I can't have you naming names."

"You still aren't making sense. If you were only doing it to buy my silence you accomplished that on the breakfast table. There was no need for what we just finished doing so what is the real reason?"

She stared at me in silence for several seconds and then "Because it is so wicked and it gives me a huge rush."

"So who is the degenerate here; me or you?"

More silence and then "I guess we both are. Me for starting it and you for not pushing me away. We both know it is wrong, but we do it anyway."

I just shook my head, got off of her, gathered up my clothes and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from here"

"But I'm ready and I want to do it again."

"Use your fingers" I said as I walked out of the room.

I dressed, got in my car and drove away from the house. I didn't have anywhere I needed to be, but I just couldn't stay at the house. I needed to put some distance between me and the psychotic bitch who was there. I drove out to Steven's Point and sat in my car and watched the still water of the lake.

I was shaken by all that I had learned over the last twenty-four hours. My mother an absolute slut! My girlfriend and her mother doing gangbangs with my mother. My dad knows that mother is a slut and he puts up with it. And then there was me. I had no trouble fucking my own mother. No trouble at all. It was morally wrong and more than likely illegal, but none of that had bothered me in the least when mother put it out there in front of me and just how fucked up was that?

The past twenty-four hours had been life changing for me. For one thing Pauline was history. No fucking way could I overlook what she'd done. We had been dating off and on for two years before she agreed to be my steady and for the last year we had actually been talking marriage when we graduated. Four years and all I'd ever gotten from her were some hot kisses, a little tit play and a hand job here and there. She did let me finger fuck her, but absolutely refused to make love to me. "I'm walking down the aisle a virgin Bobby. Get used to it." Wouldn't do shit with me, but could do gangbangs with our mothers?

Then I had a nasty thought. Pauline's mother was one of the hottest women I'd ever seen. I wondered if there was some way to use my new found knowledge to fuck her. To hell with Pauline! Instead of fucking her I'd do her mother. Even as I had that thought I was thinking that there just might be a way to make it happen. Twenty-four hours ago the thought would never have entered my mind. But now? One hell of a lot can change in twenty-four hours and not all of it will necessarily make you a better person.

If I was going to fuck Jessica (Pauline's mom) my plan was going to require my mother's help so I decided to go back home and see if mother still wanted to play.

She did and so I did. She didn't say a word to me when I walked back into the house. She didn't even smile. She just started taking off her clothes and once naked she turned and headed for her bedroom. Why hers and not mine? I didn't know and probably never would know, but knowing what I did know about at that point I believed that she got some sort of charge out of fucking others on the bed she shared with my dad. We always did it on the right side of the bed and thinking back to when I saw her doing the neighbors it was also the right side of the bed. I didn't know, but I was guessing that the right side of the bed was where dad slept.

She walked into the room, got on the bed on her hands and knees and said "Puppy fuck me baby."

I moved in behind her, aimed at the target and pushed home. I grabbed her hips and started banging away and as I plowed her I was looking down at her asshole. It occurred to me that her ass was the only thing I hadn't yet had. She'd sucked my dick, I'd eaten her pussy and we had gone sixty-nine. She had fucked me missionary, doggie, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, but I hadn't yet tapped her ass. I kept looking at her butt hole as I fucked her and finally decided that I had to have it too.

I pulled my dick out of her - to her loud protest - and stuck my thumb in her pussy to get some lube on it to make it wet and slick. I pushed my cock back into her and went back to fucking her while working my thumb into her ass.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting ready to fuck your ass."

"Oh no you don't! I don't do that."

"Bullshit. You forget I saw Mr. Tonder fucking your ass while Mr. Nelson was in your pussy."

"I don't care. You ARE NOT going to do me there!"

"Suit yourself" I said as I pulled out of her. Do you have any idea of how hard it was for a teenaged boy who had been a virgin less than ten hours earlier to pull out of a hot, wet and willing pussy? I had to force myself to do it, but it had to be done if I wanted to get my revenge on Pauline. As soon as the connection was broken mother cried:

"What are you doing now? Get back in there!"

"You want me to do what you want then you need to give me what I want. I want your ass and you say no so I'm going to my room and finish by hand."

I started to pick up my clothes and she cried out "Okay okay all right. Take my ass, but get back here. You can't just leave me hanging."

I smiled to myself, dropped my clothes and got back to work. I got us both off (her twice) and then fell onto the bed next to her. Given the way she usually behaved - getting all pissy when it was over - I put my hand on her pussy, rubbed it and then pushed a couple of fingers in it and gently fingered her. I hoped it might keep her in place long enough for me to try and get what I wanted.

"You said that you are doing me because it gives you a huge rush. Is that another way of saying kinky sex turns you on?"

She was quiet for several seconds and then said "I guess so."

"I want to do something really, really kinky, but I'll need your help."

"My help? To do something kinky? What we are doing isn't kinky enough for you?"

"What we are doing is kinky, but I want to do something even wilder. I want to fuck my girlfriend's mother without Pauline knowing and then after I've done it I would like to go to one of the gangbangs that you, Pauline and her mother go to and do them both in front of each other."

By the time I'd finished saying that mother was pushing her pussy at my hand. "Both of them. In front of each other? Oh wow! I want to see that. Oh God yes. I'll do it! I'll help you do it" and then she got up, moved over me into a sixty-nine and we were off and running again.

I had a date with Pauline that night and she was going to be a little surprised. She would be expecting it to be like all of our other dates where I had tried hard to get her to put out. Not going to happen. There would be the usual hot make out session, but Bobby's hands were not going to go anywhere near her tits or pussy. Let her wonder about my change in attitude after I dropped her off at home.

That is pretty much how the night went. I picked her up at seven and we went to the movies. I held her hand during most of the show and when the movie let out I took her to Harry's Malt Shop. She had a chocolate milkshake and I had a strawberry one and we just talked. I drove her home and stopped a block away and we necked for a bit and then I took her home. When we got there I asked for my letter sweater. I'd given it to her when she agreed to go steady with me. I told her that I had another two devices to put on it and then she could have it back. She said she would bring it to school with her the next day and then I walked her to her door, gave her a kiss and then headed home.

The next day she gave me the sweater, not knowing that she was touching it for the last time, and after that it was just another day of school. Pauline had Drama Club after school and since I was in the crease between baseball and football season I had no after school activities to keep me there so I headed for home.

I got home at four and since dad didn't get home from work until after six mother wanted to play. The previous day I had fucked her a couple of times so I knew what a pussy with cum in it felt like when my dick slid into one. It was obvious to me that I was getting sloppy seconds and I started to pull back and mother grabbed me.

"It isn't going to kill you and besides, you need to get used to the feel if you are going to go to a gangbang with me"

I realized that was a truth so I pushed back in and got with the program. After I'd gotten us both off mother said:

"I talked to Jessica today. I told her what you want to do and she is all for it. She thinks that it is a super kinky idea. Of course she wanted to know how you and I got on the subject. Not usually something a boy and his mom talk about so I told her what you and I have been doing. She thinks its wild and she wants to do it as soon as possible. The only problem is that she will have to do it during the day when hubby is at work and Pauline is in school. That means you will have to skip school for a day. What day should I tell her?"

"How about next Tuesday?"

"I'll set it up with her. Come on baby; we have time for one more."

It was the last time for the week. The next day was the first day of football practice and I wouldn't be getting home before dad and the weekends were out since he never worked weekends.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Monday just after dad left for work mother told me that Jessica would be at the house at ten and she gave me a slip to take to school excusing me from class on Tuesday because of doctor's and dental appointments.

Tuesday morning I was eating breakfast when dad left for work and as soon as he was gone mother told me that she wanted a piece of me before Jessica got there.

"It will help you last longer when you do Jess. We do want to make it memorable right?"

Indeed we do I thought to myself as my dick started to rise. Actually we did it twice. Missionary followed by a sixty-nine followed by my taking her ass. We showered together to get me ready for Pauline's mother.

Was I nervous? Damn straight I was. I was going to fuck my girlfriend's mother. A woman I had known since I started dating her daughter three years earlier. Until my mother told me that Jessica did gangbangs with her daughter and my mother I thought that she was the woman they patterned June Cleaver on. You know, the mother on that old sit-com "Leave It to Beaver." How was I going to handle a woman who did gangbangs with her own daughter and who, at least according to my mother, didn't bat an eye when my mother told her that I wanted to fuck her behind her daughter's back? Fuck yeah I was nervous. I was in way over my head. Don't forget I was only a week away from being a virgin and she was a woman who did gangbangs. That's a bit like dropping a six week old kitten into a cage with a rabid pit bull. Nervous yes, but I was the one who had asked for it.

At five to ten mother told me to strip naked and get on her bed.

"I thought that I was supposed to undress her?"

"Change in plans. She's going to do a strip tease for you."

At ten the doorbell rang and minute's later mother and Jessica Langdon walked into the bedroom. Mrs. Langdon smiled at me and said:

"I understand that you want to fuck me. Is that right?"

I managed to get out a yes and she asked "Why on Earth would you tell your mother that?"

"Because she told me that you did gangbangs and I thought it would be cool to do my girlfriend's mom behind her back."

"You are going to deliberately cheat on my daughter?"

"Why not? She is cheating on me or don't you consider her doing gangbangs behind my back as cheating?"

"You do have a point there."

"She doesn't know that I know that by the way and I wouldn't want her to find out that I know until I show up at one of your gangbangs."

"Well I guess we should get this show on the road" and with that my mother dropped her robe on the floor and of course she was naked underneath it. As she climbed on the bed she said:

"Jess wants to watch us do it first. I don't think she believed me when I told her that you and I were fucking up a storm so she is going to check us out."

Like I had any say in the matter right? I'm lying there with my dick pointing straight up at the ceiling, mother is climbing on the bed and I'm going to say:

"Hey! Wait a minute. Let' talk this out?"

Yeah! Right!

Mother swung over me and settled into the cowgirl position and I looked over and saw Mrs. Langdon taking off her clothes. The lady didn't waste time. She got on the bed and sat on my face facing mother. Thanks to mother's teachings I knew what to do and I did it. Mrs. Langdon must have liked what I was doing. She moaned a couple of times and started rocking a little on my face.

"Jesus Milli; he's good. You teach him?"

"Either me or Pauline. The little fucker still won't admit to doing her."

Mother got me off and then got off me and told Mrs. Langdon not to hurt me too bad because she wanted some more before dad got home. Mrs. Langdon (damn it Bobby; call me Jess or Jessica) switched into a sixty-nine and worked on me until I was hard again and then said:

"Do me doggie Bobby. That's my favorite position."

I moved in behind her and pushed in. As I fucked her I was looking down at her brown eye and decided to go for it. I poked a finger at it and started working it in. Jess moaned:

"Oh you nasty little boy. You want to get my shit on your dick?"

"I want to cum in all three of your holes. When I'm done with you I want to be thinking "So what if you are doing gangbangs behind my back; I'm doing your mom behind yours."

"You think I'm going to keep doing you?"

"I'm certainly hoping that you will."

123456...9