The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

Of course it was Jake who loudly bolstered about how he had planned on getting "shitfaced" that night and wouldn't have to worry about work the next morning. To make matters worse, he toked on a $40 dollar cigar (We knew how much it cost because he made sure to tell us more than once) that stunk up the joint. I've never been one to complain about smoke or smoking, but even this was just too much. After about twenty minutes or so, I'd had enough and asked Sara to dance and she quickly accepted.

As we get to the dance floor I hear Sara say, "Thank you."

I ask her for what and she quickly tells me for rescuing her from an office meeting. We laugh about that and start moving our feet to the music. The music was loud and the place was packed making having a conversation almost impossible. Not long, and almost on cue, the music changes and the tempo slows down.

I look at Sara and she has a wide smile on her face.

"Looks like we get that slow dance huh?" I ask Sara while reaching out to her. She moves in, much closer than at the Christmas party and I can easily feel her curves as she pressed into me.

"I must say Sara, you look stunning tonight if you don't mind me saying so." While I lean down so I'm talking almost directly into her ear.

"No, no I don't mind you saying so at all Mark." Sara replied and I could feel her tighten the hold around me just a little more. We both sway gently, and surprisingly we moved very well together. The crowd of people surrounding us and being so far away from our table caused both of us to be bolder and push the limits of being politically correct like we were at the company party.

I let my hand roam from her lower back upwards and between her shoulder blades before letting it gently and slowly travel back down. Sara moves in closer and puts her head on my chest and we're now moving in a sweet embrace. I continue stroking her back and sides while my other hand finds its way to her waist before coming to rest on her hip bone. My fingers wrap around her waist and are touching the top curve of her backside. I wasn't for sure and couldn't tell if it was a thong she was wearing or nothing at all underneath the dress, but the material was so thin I could feel the soft, smooth, skin that it protected from view. She felt amazing, and it didn't take my body long to respond. Blood again rushes to my groin, and I know this was going to be the point of no return, and I laid all my cards on the table. I feel my arousal growing and with my hand on her back side I pull her in closer. I can feel the pressure on my bulge as it's pressing into her stomach and I waited for her reaction. She looked up at me with a smile on her face and I can feel her grinding her body into me. She knew it. I knew it. And more to the point she was ok with it.

With the song ending, the next one starts off much faster, but before I take a step back, Sara leans over and whispered in my ear. "I think we had better stay out here one more song just so things cool down a bit don't you agree?"

My face turns red and I feel my neck get hot from the embarrassment and I only nod in agreement.

When the following song ends she takes ahold of my elbow and forearm and I escort her back to our table.

As we sit down the guys were still laughing and carrying on and of course Jake was still the loudest and that's how the rest of the evening progressed, Sara and I sitting with the group until our next round of dances, then sitting...then dancing. I for one was happy that Robert was completely immersed in the conversation at the table and not Sara, because it gave me time and time again to take her to the dance floor and get my arms around her.

We had been there for about three hours and I had asked Sara for another dance and she refused. My stomach had a knot in it and I wondered if I had finally came to a line she wasn't going to cross and this was her way of letting me know.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I'm going to pass this time. I'm just not feeling very well. It came on me all of a sudden."

Robert turns to look, "Is everything ok Sara?" he asks her finally paying attention to her.

"I don't know, I think I need some air, I just got really light headed." She answers.

The rest of the guys finally stop talking and looked at Sara.

"I don't mean to be a party pooper," she exclaimed, "Maybe if I just go outside and get a bit of fresh air."

Robert stands and takes Sara by the hand. "I'll walk out with you." He tells Sara.

"Don't be silly I can go by myself." Sara shoots back almost sarcastically.

When Sara stands and starts walking out, Robert follows her like a little puppy.

About ten minutes or so passes and Jake orders another round of drinks. When Robert and Sara return Robert asks me if he and I can talk for a minute. I follow Robert to the corner of the club behind our table.

"Sara wants to go home, and I'm not quite ready to go. She told me she could go by herself but that would leave me stranded and I don't think she should drive by herself. I hate to ask you but she assured me you wouldn't mind. Would you mind taking Sara home?"

I'm stunned and speechless. I've been known to do some pretty rotten things in my life and been called a dirty son of a bitch, but if my wife were sick and wanting to go home I wouldn't ask another man to take her home.

"Sure. It wouldn't bother me at all." I told Robert and I was hoping the anger in my voice couldn't be heard.

"Sara told me you don't care for Jake, and thought you wouldn't mind." Robert continues.

"Well she hit the nail on the head with that one. I told her when we were dancing that he wasn't one of my favorite people at the company."

"I really do appreciate it Mark, I owe you one!"

Robert and I walk back to the table and I pick up my jacket.

"Well guys it's been fun and hope we can do it again sometime." I tell the group. "I'm going to make sure Sara gets home safe since she's not feeling well and I need to get home anyhow."

Jake bolstered "That's a trooper right there! Taking one for the team!"

Sara stands and Robert helps her with her coat. He leans in to give her a kiss and I notice she turns her head so his lips land on her cheek.

Robert turns to me and says thanks again shaking my hand and patting me on the back. I can't help but think to myself if he only knew how much of a pleasure it really would be for me to take her home. And it would serve him right.

I reach out and take Sara by the hand that's how we walk out of the club, hand in hand.

During the drive Sara lays her head back on the seat with her window cracked open enjoying the cool winter air.

"I'm sorry for dragging you away like that Mark. I'm feeling much better now. It must have been the atmosphere or maybe the company or maybe it was Jake's cigar or maybe all the above that made my head spin."

"I didn't mind at all. To be honest that particular group isn't what I would define as being a group I want to hang out with on a Saturday night. So it should be me thanking you for rescuing me again. I will admit I was taken back a little when Robert asked me to take you home."

Sara smiles and says, "I was hoping you would want to leave and I won't complain about our dances but I can think of many more things that are more fun and things much more enjoyable than talking about work on a Saturday night." And with that Sara places her hand on my thigh and holds it there.

"Yeah me too" is the only thing I can muster up to say.

We pull into the driveway of their house and I turn the car off. Sara is getting out the car when I open my door.

"I know my way inside and I'm feeling fine now, the drive home did the trick." Sara tells me.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't at least walk you to the door and make sure you got inside ok?" Is my reply.

I walked around the car and take her by the hand and walk with her toward the house. Their house is huge and much nicer than my apartment and on the nicer side of town.

When we get to the front door, Sara turns to me and says "Mark, I can't begin to thank you again for another wonderful evening and like last time I wish it didn't have to end so soon."

"Well like I told you before I should be the one thanking you for recuing me, and making my night one to remember."

"The night doesn't necessarily have to end. Would you like to come in for a drink?" Sara asks and her eyes were searching mine longingly.

There it is the invite I've was hoping for the entire drive home. "I'd like that Sara." The words racing from my mouth.

Once inside Sara starts to take off her coat and I step close enough behind her to help her with the garment. I take the coat in one hand and rest my other hand on her naked shoulder. She leans back into me obviously enjoying the touch. I drop the coat to the floor and place my other hand on her opposite shoulder and pull her back into my chest. With a gentle motion I begin to rub the shoulders and arms of this enticing woman. Sara rests her back on my chest and tilts her head to the side. Leaning my head forward I place my lips on her exposed neckline.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Sara whimpers, and reaches up and behind her grabbing me by the back of the head pulling me into her neck.

I allow my lips to linger from the back of Sara's ear to her collar bone and back again savoring the taste of her skin. My hands slide up and down her hips and thighs enjoying how the thin and silky smooth the material is that covers her flesh. I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her in close to my body pulling her bottom in tight into the bulge of my groin.

Sara was runs her fingers through my hair continues to say, "Mmmmmmm that's what I felt on the dance floor." And she begins grinding her bottom into the predominant lump in the front of my pants.

I know what's going on but I want to hear her say it.

"What is it we are doing here Sara." And my hands never leave her body continuing the soft touches.

While she continued the slow supple grinding of her ass into me she calmly says, "Mark let's just enjoy the night and whatever happens will happen. But I will tell you I was hoping on the dance floor, that it wouldn't be the last time I felt this..." and she pushed her ass into my groin harder.

I quickly spin Sara around, my mouth covering hers kissing her deep which she eagerly returns the kiss with equal fire.

Our hands roam and explore without abandon tearing into each other. I reach down cupping and squeezing her ass and then gather the material of her dress pulling the hem upward until my fingers feel the smooth skin of her round bottom. Its then I find the answer to the question that puzzled me on the dance floor, no, no she wasn't wearing panties.

"Mmmmm feels like someone was expecting and planning to have a little fun tonight." I tell her while my hand and fingers glide around the round orb of her naked ass cheek.

"I'd tell you don't give yourself too much credit but I'd be lying. When I put this on tonight I was hoping you would appreciate it and what was under it." Sara said coyly. "I couldn't help but think about it all week."

"Well let me just stare and admire just how damn good you look Sara." And I take a step back away from her. Looking her over head to toe where I undress her with my eyes and she can feel my piercing stare.

"Yes, you look damn good, but what is it you said, for me to be able to appreciate it AND what was under it?" And I take a step forward while reaching out I pull the straps off her shoulders and let it fall. The slick material easily comes down her arms and catches on her breasts which hold it up. When I pull the top over her chest it unimpededly slips down her body and pools at her feet leaving her naked and exposed with the exception of her heels.

"Jesus Christ Sara! Appreciate is a fucking understatement!" I exclaim my satisfaction. Her softball sized tits sat high on her chest and the tips were pointy and hard with deep red nipples jutting out. The hour glass shape of her body made her look even more delicious. And between her legs was completely satiny smooth and as god as my witness made my mouth salivate knowing she had either freshly shaven, or had a waxing, no doubt with her plan of tonight in mind.

"We need to go upstairs." Sara breaks my trance with her words, and turns on her heels and starts walking away. Following her up the stairs is a task all into itself. Her ass moves from side to side, being accentuated by the high heels. I can catch a glimpse of wetness teasing and glistening at the tops of her thighs.

She opens a door in the long hallway and I can tell it's not the master bedroom due to the lack of personalization. I push the door behind me and she stops to face me standing beside the bed and I take her in my arms for another long, deep and passion filled kiss. I allow my fingers to trace the curves of her body, but I also allow them to feel the crevice between the cheeks of her ass, before sliding them around to the front where my middle fingers dips between her legs covering it in the slick fluid of her arousal.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssssss Mark...I'm yours tonight..." Sara purred.

I add another finger and press both of them deeper inside her body and I hear more lust filled moans from Sara. My fingers are covered in Sara's arousal and I pull them free of the tight sheath and bring them to my mouth and she stares at me while I suck the juices from each digit.

"I want more." I command and lower her to the bed bringing her knees up in the process draping her legs over my shoulders and bury my face between her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhh FUCK!" Sara screams as I push my tongue into her sex licking upwards hitting her clit.

I press down on the bottoms of her thighs holding her legs open so I can lap at her beautiful pussy like a thirsty dog at a watering bowl. With each lick I'm rewarded with the sweetest of honey as Sara is soaked.

Sara is grasping the bed covers in both fists and then suddenly brings a fist full of bedspread to her mouth to muffle her screams of pleasure as her abdomen tightens and legs shake through her first orgasm. I tighten my grip on her legs holding her open for a full mouth assault and riding her though the first wave.

I start to slow down riding the ebb of her orgasm with long slow licks to gather as much of her cum on my tongue as possible, drinking from the rewards of her body.

I start to kiss my way across her stomach, taking my time to swirl the tip of my tongue in and around her belly button before continuing up to her chest. I take one hard nipple between my lips to suck and lick. Sara's hands are on the back of my head urging and pleading, damn near feeding me her tit.

"Jesus that feels incredible Mark. You have such wonderful lipssssssssssssss"

Sara's voice trails off and back arches when I stick two fingers back inside her and my mouth found her other breast sinking my teeth gently into the tip.

"Oh god damn that feels good... Oh god...oh god you're going to make me cum againnnnnnn..." Sara was panting trying to talk.

Moving my fingers in and out faster I can feel her muscles tightening around them and when I bite just a little harder on the nipple she screams out loud.

"Oh fuckkkkkk!! Yessssss! Don't stop... Don't stop!!"

My hand is sawing back and forth pushing my fingers in and out of her pussy when she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in tight to her bosom. I can feel her back arch again causing me only to move my hand faster.

"Oh jesus you're going to make me pass out!" Sara says.

I pull my fingers from her and again bring them to my mouth to lick the sweetness from them. This time she pulls my face to hers and drives her tongue between my lips tasting the product of her orgasm.

Sara then sits up and turns me around trading places with me. She kicks off her heels and reaches for my belt. Making quick work of it and the button she pulls my pants down my legs along with my boxers.

I see Sara's eyes widen and focus directly on my hard cock as it juts upward in all its glory.

"Oh damn! I knew you were going to be big but... And I see that I wasn't the only one who was planning for fun tonight." Sara said making note of my grooming. I had smoothly shaved myself clean and it made my eight inch long, thick shaft look even longer and thicker.

"Now it's your turn lover." Sara said and she has this look of determination in her eyes.

I help her out by unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it off and tossing it to the side. Looking down Sara was bent at the waist and reaching for my cock which she grabbed at the base and slowly started stroking upwards. She milks my cock twice and a dollop of pre-cum sits at the opening of the big mushroom head. Staring me in the eyes with the wanton look Sara slowly and dramatically sticks out her tongue swirling it around the tip of my cock scooping up the salty goo. With a devilish smile she licks her lips before she opens her mouth and her head sank. Sara's warm wet mouth feels like heaven as she slides more and more of my thick hard shaft past her lips. She doesn't stop until I feel the head hit the back of her throat where she pulled back a little and begins working her tongue licking the underside just above the base. Sucking hard and twisting her neck to rotate her head she sucks moving back up keep a tight seal around my girth. Up and down, back and forth, Sara engulfs as much of my length expertly sucking me to perfection. I feel her soft fingers pulling and toying with my balls and when I feel her index finger slip down and press against my asshole I almost empty my heavy nuts down her throat. So taboo but the feeling sends bolts of electricity into my bowels and stomach which then radiates through my body.

"Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhhh" Mumbling, my hips involuntarily start to lift and lower trying desperately to shove more of my hardness down Sara's neck.

Skillfully, Sara controls the tempo with her mouth and fingers keeping me on edge, and when I feel the pressure of her finger pressing inside my rectum I'm blinded by a white flash of light of pure sexual pleasure.

Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh More uncontrolled groaning, moving my hips up feeding Sara more of my cock, and then moving my hips back down to feel the pressure in my ass. Sara must have sensed that I was getting close because she lifts her head up. She had created so much suction, that my dick noisily "popped" when the bulbous head burst from between her lips.

Again, in full dramatic function, Sara looks up and over my flat stomach and licks her lips slowly while staring at me with those devious blue eyes.

"It's about time I get to know what this feels like deep inside me." Sara said while her hand massaged my length up and down. She moves to the other side of the bed and with only a little bit of wordless direction has me positioned with my head lying toward the foot of the bed.

Sara walks over to the night stand, opening the drawer reaching inside pulling something out. It's when she tears the wrapper open I seen it was a condom. Sara places each of her knees on the outsides of my thighs and slowly starts stoking my hard member with her hand and with skilled precision rolling the thin rubber protection down to the base. And she gingerly stroked me two or three more times before moving into position. I stare up at her and study her body. Sara is the kind of woman who looks even better naked than with clothes on. And watching her naked body hover over mine is breathtaking. She reaches down and takes hold of me and positions the head for entry splitting the sweet pink folds. With her being clean shaven; I get a beautiful view of her wet nether lips as she rubbed them back and forth with the tip of my cock, occasionally bringing it across her clit and would let out a long loud moan in the process.

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers