The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's nipples stand hard and proud on the tips of her breasts. Her blouse slides down her shoulders to the floor unveiling the top half of her body.

Sara reaches behind her, unfastening the clasp of her skirt, unzipping the same and lets it pool at her feet before stepping out of the ring of gathered material. She turned around facing Robert and bent over in impressive fashion allowing me to survey the heavy wetness formed at the apex of her legs. Sara reaches down and strategically located under a bowl on the coffee table, she pulls out the shiny wrapper of a new condom.

Backing up and still facing away from me, Sara places a foot on either side of mine, straddling me while standing. My hands find their mark and roam around the sweet round ass she has presented me. Reaching down between her legs she bends slightly at the waist to take my shaft in one hand, stroking it deliberately and smoothly rolls the rubber down my rod to the base with the other hand. My fingers take advantage of her being bent over and I slip two fingers inside her juicy cunt moving them in and out a few times. "oh yesssssssss" Sara purrs.

I finger her in and out a couple of times before she moves, and again I stick them in my mouth to taste. Sara bends at the knees lowering and with my cock still wrapped in her fingers pointing it to her wet opening. She slides the tip between the delicate lips coating the head with her juices. I can hear her take a deep and watch my dick disappear inch by inch in the tight cocoon of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" Sara moans loudly. "Oh my god that feels so fucking good" she continues as she slides me deep into her inner core. "I told you Robert he had a big cock." Sara says as she starts her upstroke. "You can clearly see now how he fills me up, not like last night when you had to spy through the door."

So that's it!! Robert did come home and watched us. I could only wonder for how long Robert stood outside the spare bedroom and watched me fuck his wife.

As Sara was venturing back down my shaft, I can feel my cock growing, getting even harder and bigger.

The room resounds in the sounds of moaning, gasping, and grunting and Sara rides me hard and my hips thrusting upward violently to meet her every movement. If this is what she wants, if this is what he wants, then I'm going to do my finest to give it to them.

Another long loud moan escapes from Sara's lips and she quickly picks up the pace bouncing up and down. I can see the juices flowing from between her legs and with a loud growl Sara peaks.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck YESSSSSSS!!" Sara sat in my lap legs open wide and draped over my knees with me buried deep inside her and her body convulsing.

I reach around her with both hands mauling at her tits and begin to devour the back of her neck.

"Oh my god that big cock can make me cum so damn hard!"

Sara rises and I can see all the white creamy girl cum covering my shaft and she slowly sinks back down. A few more slow strokes of her moving up and down and then Sara leans back pressing her back into my chest. This had to give Robert a full view of my cock buried deep in his wife's pussy. Sara rotated her hips in little circles keeping most of me inside her while she massaged my tool with her inner muscles.

I continue pawing at her chest and kissing, nibbling and biting her neck while she is in this position before I let my hand roam down between her legs to tickle and rub her exposed clit. Sara's gasps and moans let me think she just had another little orgasm and then she rises and stands back up leaving my cock to stand tall pointing at the ceiling. I can see the insides of Sara's thighs are gleaming from the fucking we had been doing, coated in all her sweet juices. She then turns to face me and gets on her knees.

"We don't need this now." Sara says as she pulls the condom off. "It's not that I don't think you're safe, it's because I don't want to get pregnant. Now it's your turn lover."

And with that being said, Sara goes down on me hard and fast. She squeezes her hand, wrapping it around the base, and with all the gusto of a cheap hooker sucks me like her life depends on it. Up and down her head bobs taking as much of my root down her throat as she can. Occasionally Sara pauses only to come up for air and to catch her breath.

Sara looks up at me and "I want to taste every bit of you. Everything you can give me." And she quickly goes back to sucking me all the determination she can muster.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh! Oh SHIT!! Take it Sara...take every drop!" Raising my hips high the first thick rope of ejaculate erupts with force. Sara swallows hard but, before she can get it all the way down the second volley follows and comes spilling out from around her lips. Sara doesn't give up and continues swallowing as my balls and cock sends more seamen down her throat. Gagging her way through it Sara is relentless in her intent to get every drop. As my body shakes and spasms, Sara dives deeper and begins licking the sticky mess from my balls and shaft. And as my breathing is heavy, I see her scooping up the surplus with her fingers that had found its way to the leather surface and she licks them clean.

When satisfied that she has all the lingering cum from my body she looks up at me with the biggest smile of accomplishment. I can see where her chin and cheek is smeared in my man goo and I take my own finger to wipe it off. She greedily takes my finger sucking it seductively.

"I told you I wanted everything you can give me and boy you don't disappoint!"

Sara gets up off the floor and sits beside me on the couch snuggling her head on my chest as I wrap my arm around her shoulder like a little girl. She lazily plays with my softening cock and I begin rubbing her shoulder and back.

I look over and see Robert, his hand and front of his pants sticky from what I can only assume from his self-provided orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmm, I told you honey he was going to be able to take care of me. And I see you enjoyed it too." Sara tells Robert.

Robert sat there only shaking his head up and down, his wilted cock between his fingers.

"So is it my understanding you want me to fuck you from time to time so he can watch?" I ask Sara.

"Mark, it goes beyond that if you are willing. I want you as my lover. Robert will own my heart, but you will own my body. Robert doesn't have to be there. He is only here tonight to prove to you that he knows, and more importantly is accepting in the fact you are fucking me."

My mind races at the possibilities. No commitment. Great sex from someone more than willing, and if I'm being honest with myself, I had an overpowering feeling of manliness and conquering while I was pounding into Sara knowing he was watching and playing with his little dick. Knowing no matter what he did, he can't match how full I can make Sara fill and her screams and moans proved the fact she enjoys being split open from my manhood.

"It's all kind of overwhelming Sara. It's something I'm going to have to think on. Make no mistake, I enjoyed what you and I did last night and what we did tonight, but to make this a regular thing, it's going to take some getting used to say the least." I tell her almost forgetting Robert is in the room.

"Well I shouldn't have to tell you that what we have done and what we might do needs to stay just between us. It's another reason why Robert suggested I meet you. We both trust you." Sara says.

"That really does make me feel good Sara, and you're right, it doesn't need to be said. What we do is only between us, that I can assure you because the repercussions and backlash from this little trinity could be devastating to all of us. I surely don't need word to get out that I'm fooling around with a manager's wife. I'm not in a Robert's position, but I'm comfortable with where I'm at and enjoy the work I'm doing."

"Robert, why don't you put your dick away, and go and get us fresh drinks?" Sara tells Robert who dutifully responds by getting up and heads to the other room.

"I really do like you Mark. You can be such a gentleman and treat me with respect. But you can also fuck the living shit out of me and I think we both enjoy that. Do you?" Sara asks.

"I do respect you for the lady you are Sara, but like I was saying, I really have enjoyed everything we have done. And yes I would enjoy doing more. I just need to think about this as a whole."

"I understand that and will let you think about it, but I'm hoping to have this," and Sara gives my cock a gentle squeeze, "a lot more. I had a partner that took care of me from Robert's last company, but he was nowhere close to being the man you are. Jesus this cock makes me feel amazing, and you can hit spots I've never had hit before."

Sara leans in and I pull her in for a passion filled kiss. We take our time letting our lips and tongues explore softly. I slowly stroke her back and her hand moves from my groin to my chest rubbing it tenderly.

"I think we can be fabulous lovers Mark, but I will let you think about it."

My cock stirs and comes to life. And I let out a soft moan which Sara quickly picks up on. She moves her hand back to my lap where she begins massaging it back to full hardness.

"If it's a lover you want then allow me to lay you back and take care of you." I tell Sara.

Sara lies back on the couch and opens her knees slightly.

"Anything...anything you want. But you have to use protection. There are more condoms there." Sara points to the coffee table and reaching down I get a fresh one. Tearing it open I let the wrapper fall to the floor, and slip it on. I move my hips between her legs.

"Take me, take me and put me where you want me Sara." My voice is barely a whisper.

Reaching down she places the head at her entrance. I lean down and kiss her while thrusting my hips forward. I enter her with slow controlled power, sinking all the way inside.

"ohhhhhhhhh damn baby..." Sara coos as she wraps her legs around my waist locking her ankles and her arms around my shoulders and back tightly holding me deep inside her body. I let my hips rock gently back and forth softly pulling out only an inch or two before burying my length back inside her. I grind my hips trying to get every millimeter of my hardness embedded between her legs. I can feel her pubic bone grinding as well and it must have been giving her quite the feeling.

Sara words were much softer and less dramatic and only whispers where exchanged this time.

"God Mark you feel amazing. So damn deep..."

Rolling my hips in the slightest of circles I slowly and methodically get her closer. Feeling the insides of her pussy tighten and squeeze me and I don't stop the deliberate movements keeping as much of my girth buried inside her as I can.

"uh...Uh...UHHHHHHHHHHH" Sara's moan came deep from within, and I can feel her nails scratching into the flesh on my back. Her legs tighten in a vice-like lock around my hips and her back arches.

I hold her tightly and ride her through a long and powerful orgasm. Her sex tightens, gripping me. I can hear her deep breaths and it fuels my dominance of pleasing this woman.

With our bodies pressed together, I look down at her and those beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. We lean our heads closer, and enjoy the passions of a man and woman through touched lips.

"You my dear are going to be addicting" I whisper to her.

"I can only hope so because I'm already craving for next time Mark."

Suddenly I see her eyes shift and we both look up and see Robert standing above us, drinks in hand. I crawl up and off of Sara, and sitting back I remove the condom. Looking at Sara, she tells me just to set it to the side, we will clean up in a bit.

Robert hands us our drinks, which taste great.

"So it looks like Mark is going to be around more often?" Robert finally spoke.

"I'm not for sure, yet, he's going to think about it some more, but I think there is a good chance of it." Sara answers.

Taking another big swallow of the drink I chime in, "It's something that I'm going to think about, but yes Robert, I think I would enjoy seeing Sara more often." This time I speak directly toward him.

Sara leans over and gives me a big hug and kiss.

"I hope that's what you decide." She tells me.

"I'm sure there is going to be a lot more to talk about," I say "But knowing that you approve of me seeing her Robert makes a big difference. You have said very little tonight about all of this, and I'm interested in what you are thinking about. It's one thing to have some kinky fun one night but something totally different knowing I'm seeing Sara regularly."

"If you're asking me about what gets me off then I can't really speak about that." Robert replied. "But there are some men in this world who enjoy it. Enjoy seeing their wife serviced by another man. I have total control at work, and this allows me to let loose of that control."

"It's surely given me a lot to think about that's for sure." I tell them both. "And every normal person would say I'm nuts, but to say I'm intrigued is an understatement. And make no mistake Sara is an amazing lover whom I would enjoy being with. But I still need to think about it more when my dick isn't doing all the persuading."

I stand, and Sara stands with me.

"Let me show you were the shower is so you can clean up if you want." She says.

"Nah, I'm ok, the scent of your body is all over me and I'm going to enjoy it while I drive home and sit and think about what has happened."

Gathering my clothes that had been strewn on the floor and I get dressed.

"You can stay the night if you want Mark. You know we have the spare bedroom we can use..." Sara says as I'm tying my shoes.

"I do appreciate it, and normally I might take you up on that offer but there is still so much more for me to comprehend. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk some more."

Sara walks me to the door and Robert is behind her. I step aside from Sara to shake Robert's hand first and tell him thank you, and then Sara leans in and to give me a hug. We stand there in a warm embrace and she kisses as if she was sending me out to the battlefield.

"I'll be waiting to hear from you tomorrow Mark. Besides, you need to let me finish and take care of this" And Sara reaches down and gives my hardened groin a squeeze. I look back at her, giving her a promise to call early so we can talk.

The door shuts behind me and unlike last night I walk easily to my car. I find a radio station that's playing slow music. The kind of music I enjoy dancing with Sara to. The drive home seems to take a lot longer, my mind pouring over the past 24 hours. I've pretty much made the determination of what I want to do, but, now my mind is thinking about the logistics of it. How? Where? When? How often? Am I committing myself to Sara? And then there is Robert. What role is he playing in this if any? Since I've met Sara, there seems to always be questions. Maybe that should be my warning to call them tomorrow and say thank you but no thanks. But when my mind wanders to the fullness of Sara's lips or the tightness of her sex, my cock hardens and I know damn well that's not what I'm going to do.

Lets face it...Sara has found her bull.