The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

Then suddenly, and without warning she drops her weight down impaling herself on my rod.

The moan or scream that Sara let loose was incredibly loud and it was at that time I wonder what the neighbors might be thinking.

"Are you ok?" I ask

"Oh my god yes!" Sara replies panting as she is rising up and then driving back down on me again.

Sara continues, lost in the pleasures of being filled with my think man meat and her eyes are shut and head leaning back. She places her hands on my chest, and in two more bounces of her skewering herself, I am fully inside her.

"Soooooo fucking good, so fucking deep!" Sara moaning as she gyrates her hips while keeping me deep inside her.

"Oh Jesus you're so god damn deep! I've never been so completely filled like this." Sara is lost savoring the ride. And hearing her say that I can only get harder thinking Robert must be smaller than I am.

I don't care who you are, but every man is concerned about size and if it's enough. I had never been told otherwise and had mostly great compliments on my size, but every time I hear it, it sends me on my own sexual high. Then combine the visuals of this gorgeous woman riding me made me feel like a king.

I reach up and lightly pinch Sara's nipple rolling it between thumb and finger. With my opposite hand I fondle and massage her other breast and again I'm rewarded with another long loud moan. Sara begins moving up and down slowly, taking her time and setting the pace until she finds the right rhythm and I can see she's building her orgasm closer and closer.

I've always enjoyed when a woman is verbal in bed but I was completely surprised by Sara.

"Oh my god your cock is beautiful!"

"I could fuck you all night!"

"Your huge cock fills me up!"

It was one after the other as she was causing my ego to swell to the same proportion she had caused my dick to swell.

Sara then quickens her pace and I know she was building to the point of no return. Her tight, wet pussy is quivering and massaging me as she rides me like a crazed woman. It's everything I can do to hold off as long as I can to let her enjoy every inch and get off before me.

"oh fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK! That's it...that's it I'm cumming!" Sara screams.

"That big beautiful cock is making me cummmmmmmmm..." Sara's body tightens and her nails scratch my chest. I grabbed her hips and lifted to meet every movement, her pussy tightening around my hardness and I begin my own sweet journey of bliss. The first explosion of my cock erupts and the subsequent bursts cause my body to shake and spasm as my balls empty into the tight confines.

When Sara is coming back down to earth, she leans over and kisses me with the softest of lips. I run my hand up and down her back gently and warmly caressing her.

"My god that was incredible Mark." Sara whispers in my ear and I kiss her neck.

"I'm glad you think so Sara, you're an amazing woman and I really enjoyed it too."

"Jesus what time is it?!" I sit up almost in shock.

What the hell have I done? Not only did I just get done fucking Sara, but Robert should be home any time.

"Relax sweetie, everything is ok and you have time, but you're right we should get ourselves together." I don't find Sara's words as comforting as maybe I should. All I can think about was that Robert will come bursting through the door any minute, or maybe he was already home? The thought made me weak and my stomach twist.

"I've got to go Sara. We can't let Robert find me here, let alone like this." I tell her pulling her off my now soft cock. She reaches down and pulls the condom off of me and then opened her mouth and sucked my wilting member. Sara licked and cleaned every drop of the white milky residual from my dick sucking me clean.

Sara stands up licking her lips in dramatic fashion and I quickly dress as fast as my shaking hands and fingers will allow.

I sit down on the bed and begin tying my shoes when Sara says "Honestly, you are fine. I'm sure he will be another couple of hours. He normally is."

"Well normally isn't what I want to bet on. I'm sorry I just don't want to take the chance Sara. You have to understand that." I tell her.

"Yes, yes I understand. I'll text you tomorrow?" Sara asked almost in a rejected tone.

Standing I take Sara's naked body in my arms giving her a long embrace and longer kiss. "Yes Sara, I didn't mean for it to sound so callous and like I didn't want to talk to you now. I just don't want Robert to catch us. I'll let you text me first and let me know how things went tonight too."

I gather myself before I start to walk through the opened bedroom door and head down the stairs. For some reason I find it necessary to look out the window first to see if Robert's car was in the drive and am relieved when it is not.

Opening the door, I turn and see Sara, still stark naked standing behind me. I kiss her quickly again telling her goodbye, before I walk to my car clicking the locks open well before I reach for handle to open the door. A turn of the key and moment later I'm heading down the opposite direction in which I came. I got the idea in case Robert was on his way home he wouldn't see me or my car just leaving his neighborhood.

The drive home is surreal having feelings of nervousness but excitement. Sara was everything and then some of what I had been thinking about the past week. Little did I realize how incredibly sexy the woman is and how sexual she could be under the right circumstance. I'm sure the excitement was heightened for her with the taboo of doing something naughty. Was this a real side to her? Or was it just being caught up in the moment. Whatever it is I know I enjoyed the results. The demure nature being set aside when all the ingredients came together and allowed her to be who she craved, a sexual and sexy woman. Whose cravings and desires had been confined and pent up only to be released with me. Which brings up another question, why me? There is no doubt she is a good looking woman and she could probably find numerous guys, much safer guys, to fuck who wasn't so close to her husband let alone a coworker and a friend of his. And that thought struck me as odd, am I? Am I a friend if I fuck your wife? There is a hell of a lot more reasons to say no to that question then there are yes. In fact, I can't really come up with any reason as to why a friend would fuck a friend's wife. So where does that leave me and Robert?

Sara is trouble. I can't see any of this having a positive outcome. But if she wants to hook up again, I am having very little doubt that I'm going to say no, or even that I would want to say no. For me it's perfect, a woman who is incredibly good in bed and no commitment, what could be better? Let's not answer that one just yet.

Sitting alone in my apartment causes me to run the events of last night over and over in my head. Replaying each and every moment, from dancing, to undressing Sara to her verbalization of how much she was enjoying having me deep inside her. I find myself with a constant hard on all morning and jacking off twice gave little relief and it's about that time when I hear my phone go off and see it's a text from Sara that makes me smile.

"hey stud how's my big dicked friend doing this morning?" The text reads.

Jesus, what a way to start off a conversation, but I can't help but smile some more being labeled by this minx as big dicked.

"me and my big dick are doing pretty good this morning." I reply. "how about you and that sweet tight pussy of yours?"

"oh baby, it wont be tight for long if you keep stretching it all out of shape" she continues stroking more of my ego with each word.

"so what are you up to today?

When did Robert get home last night?" I couldn't help but have a thousand questions.

"It's funny you ask that, Robert asked me this morning over coffee what I thought about inviting you over tonight for a drink"

"omg what did you say?" I text back shocked.

"I told him I thought that was a great idea. Which I do LOL" Sara says. I can almost see her grinning.

"Jesus Sara, I don't know if I can do that or not.

"It's one thing doing things in private but sitting in the living room with him.

"It's too risky" I text her back

"I think it's risky if you don't

"If you automatically start to avoid him it may make him wonder why" Sara's reply made sense

"So what do you have in mind?" I ask

"Nothing out of the ordinary, you come over have a few drinks just like normal people do"

"what time are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking around 7:00 if you don't have plans"

"yeah I can do that The hard part for me will be not to get a hard on LOL"

"LOL we will try not to dance" Sara replied back causing a smile to broaden my face.

"Ok I'll see you tonight." I text Sara and I can't help but ask the questions again. What am I doing? What good can come of this?" They were questions without answers, but nonetheless I am going back over to see Sara tonight. Oh yeah...and Robert too.

Robert greets me at the door like we are best friends, shaking my hand and patting me on the back. He tells me to follow him to the living room and asked me what I wanted to drink, and that Sara had been excited all day when I said I was coming over. Stepping inside the room Sara is sitting on the couch smiling ear to ear. Standing she walks over to me to give me a hug and then retreats back to where she was sitting on the couch. Sara is wearing a blue skirt that flowed down to her knees and a simple button up blouse that matches.

Robert comes back into the room carrying three drinks handing me mine and Sara hers before retreating to, what I can only assume, was his chair. It was all leather and a high back and it made him look smaller sitting in it.

"Dude, I can't thank you enough for taking Sara home last night and taking care of her like you did" Robert said.

I almost spit my drink out as I hear him and choke it back down. They both notice my reaction and laughed, obviously for different reasons.

Sara speaks up saying that Robert does make a pretty stiff drink and it catches people by surprise sometimes, obviously trying to bail me out.

I told them that must have been it and looked to sit down. The only seat was on the couch with Sara and I choose the opposite end of the couch, sitting as far away from her as possible.

"It really wasn't a big deal Robert. And like we talked about last night, Jake isn't one of my favorite people to be around so I didn't mind at all" I told Robert.

"Well I think it was a pretty big deal" Sara spoke while she starred into my eyes and after a long pause adds, "Being able to leave such pleasant company last night had to be a huge sacrifice."

I could feel the heat on the back of my neck and my face turning red with Sara's innuendo.

"Nah, it really wasn't but I won't argue with the host." Is the only thing I could come up with to say?

We sit and talk about this and that, not really having a conversation but it was more like killing time. Maybe it was just me, but I feel a hint of awkwardness in the air. Robert stands and offers to get another round of drinks, and when he had steps from the room Sara looks at me and smiles, and then pulls her skirt up flashing me her bald pussy. My widened eyes stare only for a moment before my neck turns sharply to see where Robert is. Sara is still sitting there looking over the hem of her dress as she was still holding it high enough, legs open, to give me a perfect view. When Robert called out "Do you want the same thing?" I choked out a "Yes that's exactly what I want." And Sara could only stifle the laughter before lowering her skirt and scoots a little closer to me, making me nervous as hell.

Robert returns with the drinks and retreats back to his chair, obviously taking note of Sara shifting to where she was sitting.

"Listen Mark," Sara begins, "there is something that we or I want to talk to you about. " And Sara scoots just a little closer to me sitting her drink down on the coffee table in front of us. There was a hint of seriousness in her voice, and my stomach tightened up.

"Where is she going with this?" I say to myself

"I have a proposition for you and Robert is in full agreement. I guess it would be best for me to start from the beginning.

"You know how many hours Robert spends at work, and you also know that he isn't home very often, again, because of work and because of traveling for work. This in turn leaves me fending for myself in more ways than one." My stomach now started moving toward my throat.

"When you brought me home last night, as you know, there was some planning involved. But what you don't know is that Robert did in fact come home early and knows everything." My stomach is now rocketing past my throat and into my mouth and it's all I can do to force the bile back down.

My first reaction, other than swallow my guts back where they belong, is to look at Robert, who is sitting there, smiling with the biggest cat that got the canary look on his face.

Sara continues talking. "I can see by your reaction that you're upset but please don't be. Robert knew ahead of time, and was hoping you would follow through with what both he and I wanted and yes planned." Sara scooted even a little closer to me and instinctively I retreated to the deepest corner of the couch as I could. Sara smiled and only inched even closer. "What you don't understand is that Robert enjoyed watching. I can't speak for him but suffice to say he didn't enjoy it as much as me." And Sara reaches over and places her hand on my thigh.

I could have jumped through the roof and my gut was telling me to do just that, or at the very least jump up and run out the door as fast as I could, but there was something, maybe it was the way Sara was touching me, or maybe it was something else that kept me glued to the big leather couch.

"And what you also don't realize is that it's me that is making all the decisions here, and it was only Robert who made the suggestion that it be with you. When I met you at the company party I knew right then and there, I wanted you as my lover."

The words sound like they are being blasted over the speakers at a concert. Loud and still ringing in my ears I try my best to ascertain and decrypt what she is saying. When Sara started rubbing the inside of my thigh, my mind was playing catch up with my cock. My mind couldn't register what was going on but the lump that was forming in my trousers proved my body did.

"Robert works hard and is good at what he does. But there are a few things that require much more attention. And you Mark, can give me what he can't. Robert and I learned some time ago, that as strong as he is with his career, he is weak, very weak, in satisfying me completely. And that just doesn't sit well with me. So we decided that I can do what I need to take care of things the proper way. That's where you come in Mark. I would like you to take care of those needs." Sara floats her hand over the bulge in my pants causing me to inhale deeply. I look over at Robert, whose hand had traveled down to his crotch and was covertly rubbing himself.

I would like to think you enjoyed last night, and if I'm right would enjoy more. Am I wrong Mark? Did you have a good time last night?" Sara says and she applies more pressure to my now fully hard shaft.

"I did enjoy myself, but to be honest I'm really not for sure what is going on here or what you are asking." I speak with crackle to my voice.

I'm saying Mark, if you want more you can have more. I want you to stay, but the choice is yours whether you go... or whether you come..." and Sara left those words just hang there while she starred at me and licked her lips. During the conversation I hadn't realized until then that Sara was moving closer and closer to me, and by the time I could answer she was damn near sitting on my lap.

I look over at Robert who is still sitting motionless, little expression on his face. He's not throwing me out of the house, and he's not telling me yes. Just sitting there and I can't help but want to see where this is going. And I know my rock hard tool is casting his vote on what it wants.

I run my fingers through Sara's hair and let the backs of them brush her cheek delicately and simply say, "I think I'll stay."

Sara smiles and begins to undue the buckle of my belt, then the button of my slacks before sliding the zipper down.

I find it easier to keep my eyes on her instead of Robert, and allow her to proceed.

Sara was reaching her tender hand inside the waistband before she was pulling my cock free of the confines of my pants and boxers, and then without a word, she dips her head and opens her mouth, sucking the head in quickly and continues downward until the tip was hitting the back of her throat. I hear her murmur and gag just a little before pulling upward. Sara moved her head up and down a few more times ensuring I was rock hard before releasing my cock and standing up. She stands in front me pulling my socks and shoes off and my pants and boxers soon follow. Sara moves her dainty fingers to the buttons of my shirt and it quickly joins the pile of clothes on the floor beside the couch. It's not until I'm stripped of all my clothes does she come back to the couch and where gets on all fours with her face over my groin and her moist lips poised ready for action. Her side position gives Robert a clear view of what was happening and I can't help but look over searching for his reaction.

Robert is sitting like a statue, eyes glued to Sara and the only sign of life was the movement of one hand that he used to stroke himself through his pants. I can't help but think this is really happening and in all the taboos of normal thinking, I'm sitting in the living room of my coworker, and his wife is about to suck my cock in front of him.

My eyes close when I felt the warm wet mouth engulfing my shaft. Sara is using her hand to play with my balls and occasionally grip the base of my spear with her fingers. She methodically works me with all her skills and talents, swirling her tongue around the crown and head on the upstrokes before licking the sides on her down strokes.

I find my fingers combing her hair gently reveling in the pleasures of a skilled blowjob. The warmth of her tongue, the eagerness of her mouth and the tight lock of her lips has me moaning out loud.

Sitting there I look down and can see the back of Sara's head moving up and down and I can see my hardness glistening wet from her efforts.

About five minutes or so goes by of Sara giving my cock a thorough mouth massage before I find my fingers clenching and grabbing a fistful of hair on the back of her head while I move my ass up off the leather couch. Now I'm controlling more and begin to give her mouth and throat a good fucking.

Sara is gagging and her eyes are watering taking me much deeper than she did less than twenty-four hours before. I'm not for sure if it was putting on a good show for Robert or she was just doing her damndest to get my rod down her neck but either way my balls were tightening from the results of her enthusiasm.

Opening my eyes I see Robert sitting across the room watching the scene intently. Somewhere along the way he had pulled his dick out through the zipper of his slacks and was stroking it feverishly. And I could see why Sara said what she said. Robert could barely get four fingers around his skinny little dick.

Sara picks her head up and clasping her chin and I can see where her mascara had run from her eyes watering. It gives her a slutty yet sultry look and turns me on even more. I bring her mouth to mine and kiss her deeply.

Breaking the kiss, Sara stands in front of me, facing me and starts to slowly work each button of her blouse. My eyes are riveted to her body as she strenuously revealed inch by inch of creamy flesh during her striptease. First it's the top of her chest below her neck, and then I can see the inner curves of her breasts that were discreetly hidden behind the thin cloth. Next the flatness of her belly comes into view before the last fastener is unbuttoned and frees her to open her blouse wide leaving nothing to the imagination.

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers