The Burning Boat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god John... oh, oh, John..." his palm continued to shuffle against her clit and he felt her reach her second peak, crashing over, he pulled back to look at her face, scrunched in that mask of pleasure that resembled pain, her eyes fluttering as she lost contact with anything other than her pleasure. Her arms were tight around him squeezing hard as she slowly came back down. He slid his fingers out of her and hugged her close to him.

Her breathing rushed in his ear as she tried to settle.

"John, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"I... oh god that felt good... I couldn't stop it. You wouldn't stop."

"Laurie, I wanted you to feel good. I wanted you to cum."

"I think I love you." She laughed.

"Its just post orgasmic bliss my sweet."

"I didn't gross you out?"

"Of course not! It was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced. I like making you cum and I want to do it again, and again and again... Besides..." he licked his fingers. "You taste good!"

He looked down at the congealed now smoking mass that had been spaghetti sauce. "I think this is done... no test tonight. Laurie, please... come with me... I really have to show you something."

"I knew this was too good to be true. What about you? Wait, let me clean up a little. John!" She kept him from pulling her to the door, laughing at this image she had of a little boy waiting on Christmas morning for his parents to do the mysterious stuff they did before they'd let him come down the stairs to his presents.

"I can wait." And he settled back on the couch clearly indicating that waiting was something he really wasn't very good at.

When she came out of the bathroom he took her hand and pulled her to the door.

"Where are we going? John, I don't want to go out in public. I don't want to go to a restaurant... Please."

"We're going somewhere private."

He drove quickly with obvious familiarity over the long winding dirt road that led up the valley and took a left at the 'Y' going between the trees. The road followed a long winding path through the trees until they opened up on a field of green. The sun was settling and she could see the expanse of the main house as they approached. She saw the lights in the living room, the chandelier in the entry foyer through the glass beside the ornate door as they stopped in front of the expansive house.

"John, what are you doing? I don't know these people."

"Yes you do. This is my house."

You're house? But, but... You told me that you... I mean you said you lived in the boat house."

"No, I told you I stayed in the boat house. You assumed I lived there."

"But you told me you knew the owner!"

"I do! No one knows me better than me. Come on... I'm famished. Hey George!" He yelled as they walked in the heavy wooden front door.

A young man walked into the entrance foyer. "Is Miranda still here? I'm hungry." Laurie looked around her and saw close up the chandelier in the foyer, the polished marble, the oak staircase that led upstairs. Her eyes followed the edge of the railing of the landing upstairs ending in a hallway she couldn't she down.

"Yes sir, she's in her room."

John walked to the intercom on the wall and pressed a couple of numbers. "hey Miranda, you doing anything right now? I mean, I know it's late but is there any chance you can scramble up something to eat on short notice? I'll owe you a major favor."

"Mr. John, you already owe me lots of major favors but I can put something together. I'll be right down." Her mirth was apparent even through the mechanical sound of the intercom.

"You'll like Miranda. She's the best there is. Miranda, there's two of us, so your normal won't be good enough. Of course your best probably won't be good enough either."

He laughed as she responded, "the worst I can do is too good for you Mr. John."

"This is all yours? How do you afford it? I mean what do you do? Have you been on vacation? When do you work?"

"You ask a lot of questions don't you? Let me show you around."

"This is your sordid little secret? Why didn't you tell me?" The realization hit her as the question came out. "You didn't trust me."

"I don't trust anybody... Another one of those long stories we've been trying to avoid. Come on let me show you around." He pulled her into an enormous living room plushly carpeted, she felt her heels sink into the rug. She looked around and saw an ornately carved desk made of fine dark wood. The chair in front of it was austere in its simplicity.

"Wow! That's beautiful. That must've cost a fortune."

"Nah it didn't cost much, but it took a long time."

"Did you make that?"

"Yep!" He pulled her into a darkly paneled room with a large flat TV on the wall surrounded by shelves and a large leather recliner chair. "This is my library. I built that too." He pointed at the mirror finish on the dark wood of the table in the middle of the room. The legs were finely sculptured in a Louis XIV style. He pulled her to the wall and pulled on a recessed handle opening a panel that led to a set of stairs. He flipped the light on and they walked down the curved stairs. The room had a feeling of moisture and smelled of fresh wood.

"This is my shop. I spend most of my time here." She looked and saw an amazing array of saws, drill presses, a large work bench on the wall made out of roughly hewn 2X4's.

"John, this is amazing... I, I don't know what to say."

"Wait there's more."

He pulled her back up the stairs and into the kitchen. Miranda was standing in front of a large stove with a pan giving off steam. A lovely young woman, tanned and trim, beach bleached blonde hair. "This is Miranda. She thinks she can cook but I'd be careful if I were you."

He laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him. There was an obvious fondness between the two.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

Laurie stood uncertainly leaning against the door jamb watching as Miranda dropped four pieces of meat filets into the pan.

"Hi!"

"Hi, I'm Laurie. John... um, saved me."

"You're the girl in the boat house?"

"Yes." Laurie replied shyly.

"You must be something special. Mr. John doesn't bring women here."

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. John has had a bad time of it lately, the past couple of years I guess. I've been really worried about him. He mopes around here all day tinkering with his boats when it's warm and woodwork when it gets cold. He hasn't been out with anyone in a really long time. As a matter of fact I can't remember him going out at all. He's been really excited about you though. You can tell, he's happy when he gets up, gives him something to look forward to."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'd be really disappointed if you hurt him. He's a really nice man."

"Are you... um... is he special to you?"

Miranda laughed. "I tried to throw my hook in that pond but he wasn't interested. I never did figure out why not. We're just friends. I cook for him and he gives me a place to stay while I go to school. I graduate next spring but he said I could stay for a while if I want. I can't imagine leaving him. He's so sad all the time."

"What do I do to keep from becoming just friends with him?"

Miranda laughed again, an altogether pleasant sound and Laurie found herself instantly liking this young beauty. "Sounds like you've got it for him too..."

"I do... I don't know why but I really do."

"Just don't hurt him. I'm harmless but I'd watch out for George. He's not."

John walked back into the kitchen. "Don't believe a word she says, she's a compulsive liar." And laughed again as she once again stuck her tongue out at him.

"Those aren't lies Mr. John they are creative fabrications if you ask me."

"what ya fixing Miranda?"

"Veal. Marsala... with noodles and broccoli"

"I really hate to admit it but she does fix a nice marsala. Do we have a couple of minutes? I wanted to show Laurie around."

"You wanted to show a girl the house? Is it snowing outside? Mr. John! I'm surprised at you!" She laughed again as John blushed and pulled Laurie out of the kitchen into a hallway. The hallway ended in a set of curving closed steps. Laurie walked into the master suite of the house and was again stunned at the expansiveness of the room. Tastefully decorated with over stuffed furniture and a 4 poster raised bed against the far wall. The décor was dark, burgundy the prevailing color with highlights of green, the room was warm and comfortable. A couch sat in front of a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall and another stairway led up to a closed door near the ceiling.

"This is my room. The bathroom's in there."

Laurie walked into a bathroom done in reddish marble. The fixtures of gold were polished and gleaming in the light from the lights above the mirror. The corner was tiled and had a slight ridge surrounding it, with three nozzles that came out of the walls, another gleaming gold nozzle came out of the ceiling a drain off centered in the corner.

"That's a shower?"

"Yes. Here's the tub." John pressed a button on the wall and one of the side panels of the shower slid sideways to display a large tiled tub, replete with more gleaming gold fixtures.

"Oh my god John! I've never seen anything like this before."

"There's one more thing I want to show you then we can go eat. Come on." John grabbed her hand and pulled her up the small curving stairs, opened the door and pulled her onto the platform. She saw a hot tub, encased in a well manicured teak deck, setting in front of a large set of floor to ceiling glass panels. John pushed another button set low on the wall. Laurie realized it was more convenient from inside of the tub than from where they were standing. The glass panels moved silently sideways disappearing into the wall and Laurie felt the gentle pacific breeze blow in, looking out on the open expanse of the pacific, the sun setting in its shades of maroon, and orange, replicated on the slightly ruffled surface of the sea. As the windows stopped inside their space in the wall Laurie could hear the distant rumble of the waves still breaking mournfully against the off shore reef, and could just see the whiteness of the disturbed water as they continued in their futile struggle against the shore.

"John, this is so beautiful. I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll stay a while... I'll give you a room, Miranda and George will get it ready or you can stay in the boat house if you want. I'd really like to share this with someone and would like it if you'd stay." He had his back to her looking out over the Pacific but she could hear the pain in his voice, the fear. She realized then how much her being there really did help him and her heart broke for him.

She walked up behind him and put her arms around him. He could feel the heftiness of her breasts as she pushed up against him. "John, you're so sad." She kissed his neck. He took her hands in his and pulled her tighter against him.

"I'm not when you're here."

"Come on... Miranda's cooking we have to eat it."

She pulled him back down the stairs, across the room, down the second set of stairs and into the Kitchen. Miranda was just getting plates and silverware out.

"In the dining room Mr. John?"

"Can we eat in here John? Miranda have you eaten?" Miranda looked to John and he smiled and nodded his head in acceptance and approval of her invitation. Miranda set three places and John watched the two of them talk over the meal smiling contentedly, watching Laurie as she talked.

Miranda rose to clear the plates. "Miranda, that was the best veal Marsala I think I've ever eaten!"

"Don't compliment her too much her head will swell."

Miranda laughed and Laurie pulled John by the hand to the stairs blushing at Miranda's surreptitious thumbs up. As they crested the stairs Laurie took John into her arms and kissed him. Her lips brushed his gently and she whispered to him, "John, thank you... This is all so... wonderful. Now, its your turn."

She kissed him again and gave an inward smile as she felt his member begin to press out against her leg. She pressed against him and grunted quietly as his cock moved and tapped her sensitive clit. His hands held her closely as their tongues wrestled in the warm wet confines of her mouth.

She slid her hand down between them and grasped his growing hardness through his shorts. Her hand traced up and down its length as her head fell to his shoulder, her hips back giving her the room to caress him. His hands slipped around to her chest, feeling her nipples grow hard against his palm once again.

"Laurie..."

"Shh John... I know..."

"Thank you... thank you for... being here..."

"Shh... Relax, feel and enjoy."

She undid his belt buckle and button, sending waves of pleasure through John's body as she reached inside and grasped the velvety smoothness of his hard cock. The skin so soft with a solid hard core. She pulled him slowly across the room, her hand behind his back leading him, his direction being guided by his throbbing cock. She pushed him back onto the bed and lay down beside him.

She compared the difference between John's cock and her ex's. She didn't mean to but it just kind of happened and it gave her a start. John's cock was the natural hardness that comes from tenderness, passion, her ex's never got fully hard until right before it spewed into her mouth. John's cock was longer and felt heavier in her hand and she wondered what it would feel like as it slid into her tightness. She unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt kissing the exposed flesh as she slid down his torso.

John lay on the bed feeling Laurie kissing down his chest. Her hand still lightly caressing his cock, tugging his shorts down, pulling boxers and shorts all in one move. She kissed the skin of his lower belly and chuckled as he flinched.

"Laurie... Laurie... you don't have to..."

"John, I want to... then, I want to make love to you. I want to feel you in me, but please, let me do this for you."

John's head fell back as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head as her tongue caressed the sensitive spot on the underside, her hand stroking the hardened length, wrapped around his girth. She pushed her head down gripping him tightly as her lips pushed her hand further down his shaft. He hit the back of her throat and she gagged briefly before starting the slow inexorable and intensely pleasurable trip back up his length.

"Ohh Laurie!" John's hips flexed involuntarily feeding his cock back into her warm wet mouth. She began bobbing her head on John's cock, tracing her path with her hands, increasing the pleasure emanating from his cock. He began pumping steadily, and Laurie could feel the toned muscles of his ass as he pushed into her mouth.

"Laurie stop! I'm going to... Oh, I'm going... Stop..."

She released him from her mouth and watched as his cock expanded in preparation of exploding. His body was tensed, every muscle vibrating as he hovered just over the edge of no return but not yet in the free fall of ecstasy. She looked at his face as his eyes rolled back and his neck tensed. She slowed her strokes and kept him just over the edge for a moment, enjoying his impending crisis, then, wanting his pleasure she sped her strokes up once again. She watched as the first stream erupted, flying through the air to land on his chest and she quickly ducked her head feeling the next burst hit her tongue as she once again took him into her mouth. She heard his groan as her tongue once again danced on the head of his cock under the relentless attack as his cock shot his cum with reckless abandon.

She pulled back as his body began to relax and the pulses of cum slowed. His breathing was still staggered as she lovingly stroked him, careful not to touch the oversensitive head.

"Oh my god Laurie! I've never... Never like that... oh my god!" He chuckled as his head once again fell back and Laurie crawled up to once again lay beside him. It was a strange sensation to her to want to cuddle, to be able to laugh in bed. She molded her body to John's getting as close as she could.

"You taste good too." She smiled and lay her head on his chest.

They lay there in silence for a few minutes and Laurie listened to the steady rhythm of John's now settled breathing. She tried to imitate the sound of the Pink Floyd movie as she said "wanna take a bath?"

John chuckled. "A bath?"

"Well a soak. I've never been in a hot tub and my guess is that you're going to need a couple of minutes to recover." She laughed and John rolled over pulling her hand, helping her from the bed. He slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and looked at her hungrily as it slid to the floor.

"My god Laurie, you are beautiful."

Laurie blushed and looked down, her hair falling across her face. John reached up and moved it gently, leaned in and kissed her quietly. He pulled her with him to the stairs and they walked up to the hot tub room. The room was suffused in a blue glow from the underwater lights. John set the timer and turned the heat up a little and the room filled with the sound of bubbling water.

He watched as Laurie climbed in and he stepped over the ridge, his foot searching for secure footing as he lowered himself into the water. They sat quietly looking off into the pacific, only a couple of distant ships' lights to break up the darkness. Laurie slid over next to John and ran her hand under his arm.

"Hmm, this feels good."

"You should try over there, where the head rest is, its like a recliner. There's bubblers and jets that will relax every muscle in your body."

Laurie waded across the small pool and settled into the chair. As she lay back her breasts just broke the surface of the water. Her nipples soft, her orbs gently swaying with the movement of the water. John sat quietly and watched her, his eyes once again followed the trail of her forehead, her classic nose, her confident chin, the smooth lines of her neck. He took the opportunity to look closely at her breasts, the freckles that lined her cleavage, the soft round curves, the highlights of her nipples. As he watched they began to crinkle and lengthen, visually hardening. He glanced at her face. She was watching him visually drink her in and she was surprised to find that it excited her.

"You approve?"

John mistook the question as a sign of disapproval. "I'm sorry Laurie." He looked away once again watching the distant lights on the Pacific.

"John," she said quietly, "You can look all you want. I like it when you look."

"Laurie, I'm sorry, I know I keep apologizing, but... but I don't want to... I know you've had a rough time, and I... I don't want to make it worse."

"John, shh."

"No, really. I find my self drawn to you. Shh listen to me a second" he interrupted her as she tried to once again tell him it was ok. "Its been a really long time since I've cared about anyone. I mean really cared about them. Everyone was always a mark, a negotiation strategy, something to be manipulated. I found that I disliked people and they disliked me. I couldn't stand to be around anyone anymore. That was five years ago. I sold my stock, sold my interest in all my businesses save one, and moved out here. I haven't dated, haven't really talked with anyone in years. Miranda and George are both great but I've never really had a meaningful conversation with either of them since I moved out here and hired them.

"It was really my fault. I didn't want to deal with anyone. I set the tone of our relationship for a long time. It's only been recently that I've finally gotten through to Miranda and I don't think I'll ever get through to George.

"Then you show up and I can't think about anything other than getting a chance to talk to you, to caress you, to hold you. I hardly know you but I'm drawn to you. I've been so afraid of people for so long but I find myself wanting to love you. I know what you've been through and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted nothing to do with me. I would be afraid if I were you too. As afraid as I am.