The Burning Boat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'm asking you to take a chance with me. To give me some time to show you I can open up my heart to you, as scary as that is for me. But I need to know that you'll try to open your heart to me too. That it's ok for you, that you're willing to give it a chance.

"This is the scariest thing I've ever done. I'm so afraid of scaring you away."

"John, I was trying to tell you, I've already fallen for you, my love. I guess I knew that the first day you brought me here, I mean to the boat house. You were so caring, concerned and polite, it was the first time anyone's really cared about me in a very long time.

"I know we can't stay here in seclusion for the rest of our lives. I'm going to have to deal with my past, to clean up that mess sometime. I can't run from it forever and I never really intended too. I was scared too. I left everything I know, everything I own, except for whatever's out there in the boat still, and I guess I lost that too.

"I know I can support myself, I can find a place to stay, I have a transportable skill and enough experience to find a job anywhere. I never knew if I'd be strong enough to do it emotionally though."

"Oh shit, I know where this is going." And John leaned back with a sigh of defeat.

"John, stop. Don't finish my sentences for me.

"Anyway, then I find you, this sad and lonely soul sitting here in your little secluded cove rescuing damsels in distress." She smiled briefly. "You are a wonderful man John, you've been so nice to me, even though you tested me, and I hope I passed." She paused as he nodded enthusiastically. "I know I have the strength to do this on my own but I don't want to. We have so many things to discover about each other, some good, some... bad I guess. Part of what we'll do is clean up my situation. I'll lean on you heavily and I'm not promising you that it'll last forever, but I'd like to stay with you for a while... Here I mean, not the boat house. If you'll have me."

She rose from her laying position and waded back across the small pool to John again, her nipples dangling in the water as she leaned over to kiss him. He reacted almost violently, his arms encircling her, pulling her to him, his lips leaving hers to pull her tighter to him. She turned and settled on his lap her back to his chest and leaned back into him.

She wiggled a little, then turned some in his lap.

"What's the matter? Aren't I comfortable?"

"Yes you are, but there's this jet of water... Here feel it." She pulled his hand down to her thigh and he could feel the gently pulsating water against the back of his hand.

"I can adjust that for you... Let me up."

"Not on your life! You aren't going anywhere John Q... God! I don't even know your last name!" She laughed. "I'm here naked with you, professing my love for you and I don't even know your last name."

"Balsano. John L. Balsano."

"Laurie Sheckler, soon to be Laurie Johnson again."

"Nice to meet you Laurie-soon-to-be-Johnson." He smiled and kissed her neck right behind her ear. She shuddered and he pulled her thigh open slightly. She sighed as the jet pounded gently on her womanhood. She wiggled, moved her hips and found that the rhythmic water massage was making her tingle, her nipples puckered again to their full hardness. She moaned quietly.

"This is nice isn't it." John asked.

"It is John... but that jet is doing some things to me... some really good things."

"Good things? What do you mean?"

"I mean... it's caressing me... Down there..."

"And it feels good?"

"ohh... John... It feels really good." She sunk back a little farther as John reached around to her breasts, rolling her nipple gently between his fingers. "John... I mean it feels really... uhh... good..."

"Is it going to... make you cum?"

"I think so... ohhh..."

"relax... Enjoy it..."

John held Laurie tightly as she squirmed and moaned. Each moan with slightly increased urgency. He want to reach down and feel her but knew she was lost in her own pleasure. He could feel each time through the twitch of her body when the rotating jet passed over her clit. He felt her hair as her head turned, as if she was listening to some unknown call in the distance, her body tension rising slowly.

"Ohh... John, I'm so... ohh so close... Just a little... a little more... a little harder... Ohh I'm on the edge John... I want to... oh please... I want to cumm... Please..." John leaned back and opened the air nozzle that increased the thrust of the jets feeding compressed air and speeding the velocity of the water as it left the jet. It was enough to put her over the edge as she dissolved in spasms of pleasure.

"ohh... ohh! Oh god John! Ohh... oh fuck oh fuck..."

Her breasts were firm as they bounced, the muscles of her chest and the force of her arms closing over her breasts as she orgasmed bringing them together. Her hands reached out and clutched at nothing but air as she crested for a second time, the twitch of her body dislocating John's cock so it popped up as it hardened against her. She ground down against it under the relentless attack of the sensuous water jet shuddering through each wave of tingles as they emanated out of her body and her pleasure was shared with John.

As she began to settle down, John reached back and closed the air nozzle, decreasing the severity of the water. His hardened cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, up almost to her back. She leaned forwards and John held her not willing to let her go yet.

"John... Let me... Please... please let me please you..."

She reached down between them and rose slightly as she placed the bulbous head of his cock at her opening. She sighed and he groaned as the first little bit entered her. She slid down slowly until he was fully seated in her, his cock reaching depths that had never been reached, a fullness she had never felt before.

"Oh my god John... That feels so good. You feel so good..." John clenched his ass to thrust slightly into her. "Oh John... wait... Let me... let me get used to you... Oh darling..."

John held her as he sat quietly, trying to control his urge to pump into her, to take this woman with all his strength. He wanted to be buried deep within her, to become a part of her, to accelerate her pleasure. She began gently rocking on him, her back still to him, kissing his cheek by laying her head completely back on his shoulder. This had the effect of completely opening herself to him, a sacrificial offering on the altar of ecstasy. John lightly rubbed her body, caressed her breasts, his finger dipping to roll the nubbin of her clit as she slowly lowered and raised her body on him. The warm cocoon of the hot tub increasing the sensuality of the moment as the two bodies became one.

"John, do you want me... do you like fucking me? I love your cock... it fills me... it's... ohh it's going to make me cum... Cum with me John, cum in me..." Her body sped it's slow rhythmic rise and fall, her hips moving forwards and backwards creating an incredible friction, softened only by the wet nectar trapped inside by the girth of his cock. He no longer tried to control his hips as he began to thrust inside her, his cock growing that last little micron, becoming that last bit harder as the cum raced up his shaft.

The changes, as minute as they were, were not lost on Laurie. "Yess... baby, yess... cum with me... cum with me..." her talk starting as a quiet chant, becoming less coherent as she rose to her pinnacle feeling his thrust and shivering as his body froze and his cock exploded deep within her. His body twitched with each burst that flowed from him, her body tremors, the squeezing of her pussy on his length sent additional shudders through him. Eventually his body calmed and settled back down onto the bench of the tub still buried in her, the quiet subsiding shudders as he came back down to earth, making her groan quietly.

"John, I've never... had that happen. I mean at the same time... before."

"Laurie," John whispered. "I love you."

Laurie smiled as she lay back against him once again with the total body slump that can only happen after orgasms intense in nature. "I love you too John... Take me to bed. Please."

John helped her out of the tub and draped a towel around her. She twitched when the he rubbed the soft cloth over her breasts and followed him, hand in hand down the stairs. She fell asleep quickly while John lay next to her, a warmth in him he had never felt before as he watched her slumber progressing into a dainty snore. He smiled as he realized the depth of his happiness and fell into a deep sleep.

John woke with a start as George came running into the room. "Mr. John Mr. John! A constable Mr. John! He's at the door... come quick!"

"George! It's the cops for crying out loud! You were born in Chicago not London. Jeez!"

Laurie's eyes flew open. "oh shit! What's going on?"

"Just relax sweets. I'll deal with this."

Laurie watched as John pulled his shorts on, watching the muscles of his back ripple, the muscles of his arm as he slid the shorts up his legs. She pulled the blanket up to her chin her eyes beginning to focus.

"John... Its me. They want me. Oh fuck I knew this was too good to be true, to good to last."

"Babe, relax. I'll deal with it. There's nothing we can't solve."

John approached the open door framing a large man in the gray uniform of the area. "What's up officer?"

"Good morning sir, we've had a report of a missing person and you reported a boat that sank and a woman you rescued just off shore. We were wondering if there was a connection."

"Who are you looking for?"

"A Laurie... umm, Sheckler."

"She's safe."

"Is she here? We need to talk to her."

"Regarding what?"

"Apparently the boat she was in was stolen. From a Mr. Sheckler. He wants to press Charges."

"You'll have to talk to her attorney. I'll have him contact you. Can I have your card please?"

"Sir, I'll have to speak with her right now. If she's here it'll make things a lot easier."

"I understand you're only doing your job officer but if you want to enter my premises, you'll have to have a warrant. My attorney will be in contact with your office. Thank you, good day."

John gently but forcefully shut the door on the officer, turned from the door and walked back into the house. Laurie came down the stairs again dressed in her black sun dress from the evening before her hair disheveled from her sleep. "John, I've got to go. I have to leave!" The panic was evident in her face.

"Laurie honey, settle down and wait a minute or two. Let me make a call and I'll take you to the boat house so you can change. We'll have to see an attorney this morning."

He looked the number up and chuckled to himself at the age old joke. "Dewey, Fuck-em and Howe." The phone rang. Laurie only heard John's side of the conversation.

"Hey Lana, is your fearful leader in? Ok I'll hold but tell him to hurry. Not I don't want him to call me back tell him to put whoever he's talking to on hold and take my call." Pause. "Ok, I'll hold." Pause. "Bob, what's up? Yeah I have an issue that I can actually use the services I pay religiously for every month. I have a friend... yeah she's my... girlfriend." He smiled as he listened to the question. "recently, thanks, yeah I like her a lot. She had a husband that abused her, she took his boat and ran and it caught on fire and sank. Now the fucking cops woke me up this morning looking for her. Contact them, tell them you represent her and then charge this motherfucker with spousal abuse or whatever you have to to get him to back down would you?"

Another pause.

"I don't want her to have to go down there. She's been through enough. Call me when you know what's going on." The final pause... "Come on out to the house and she'll sign what ever papers you want... I mean if she wants to that is. You'll have to talk to her... Fuck you Bob... You know I'll cover the bill, I've already covered the bill six times over just paying your retainer... you asshole. An hour? Give her an hour and a half, she's pretty freaked out."

"John, I can't deal with an attorney. Shit I knew he'd find me. How can he press charges? My name's on the title too. It had to be because the bastard doesn't make enough to finance it on his own."

"Laurie, lets go to the boat house so you can change and we'll come back and deal with this. Don't worry about Bob, he's really a good guy, I like him, and he's the best attorney there is."

"John, how am I ever going to repay you for all of this?" She slumped on the stairs and put her face in her hands. John's heart broke as he watched her shoulders shake through her sobs.

"Laurie, I don't want you to repay me. I just want to help. Come on." He took her gently in his arms, pulling her from the stair she sat on and with his arm around her guided her out to the pickup for the ride down to the boat house. George watched as they walked out of the house, wanting to help somehow. This girl frightened him, not because of anything she did but because of the change in John. He worried what would happen if she decided to leave, if this budding romance didn't work out. John seemed so strong but George knew how fragile he had been.

Laurie came out of the shower dressed in a short white sundress with a floral pattern. The straps that ran over her trim shoulders were spaghetti thin and John followed them to the top of the V over each breast, the neck line plunging between the pleasant swelling of her breasts. The top of the dress functioned as a halter top, outlining and supporting her breasts, tucked in to highlight the flatness of her torso. It flowed over her modest hips and the sculptured hem line was well above her knee.

"Wow! You're gorgeous! Bob isn't going to know what to think."

He expected a look of happiness on her face but saw that she was once again near tears. "I bought this the other day. The only other clothes I have is a couple of pairs of shorts and the blouses. I don't know what to do..." Her bottom lip quivered and John wondered how she could be so confident in the way she held herself, her nursing duties as she explained them the previous day, but be so unsure when it came to her self image. He thought about what this bastard had to do to her to get her to this point and he felt a nearly uncontrollable rage.

"Babe, you look great, Don't worry about it. We'll get Bob taken care of and then we can relax. What ever you want to do. Perhaps you want some more clothes, we can go shopping or something..."

"The 'or something' sounds nice." And she smiled demurely surprising him.

When they got back to the main house Bob was there waiting for them. He met them at the door in his formal dark suit carrying his Lawyer's briefcase. "Let's go in the den Bob."

John sat behind the beautifully crafted desk and Bob and Laurie settled in the chairs in front of the desk. "Bob, this is Laurie. She's special to me and I want you to do anything you can to help her. Laurie, I'll let you meet with Bob and call me when you're done?"

"John, please stay."

John sat and listened in silence as Bob asked questions and Laurie answered them. He heard the whole sordid story and learned how "Fred" had hurt Laurie. He began to understand what she'd been through, how this bastard had systematically torn down her self esteem, how he had beat her, hurt her, abused her. He resolved that if he ever had the opportunity to meet this guy in a dark alley only one of them would walk out of it under his own power. He didn't realize how prophetic his thoughts were.

Laurie's emotions ranged from sadness, to embarrassment, through anger to despair. His heart went out to this beautiful creature, and he wanted to protect her from ever being hurt again. He watched as Bob took notes walking her through the information he needed, and John was surprised at the tact and sensitivity Bob had used. John had seen Bob be absolutely ruthless in his business transactions in the past and this was a new side to Bob that John had never experienced.

Bob finished by telling Laurie he had what he needed and Laurie signed some of the papers. He stood to leave.

"Laurie, you're going to be fine. The charges on the boat will be dropped by this afternoon and I'll have my office draw up the divorce papers. I'll have someone stop by to get your signature later in the week. I'll deal with the police department, you just relax but stay near a phone. Where can I reach you?"

Laurie looked at John questioningly.

"Use this number, the boat house, or my cell phone. I'll make sure she's reachable. Why don't you try to come down next week, we'll go out and try to catch some fish, if you have the time."

"Sounds great John, I'll call ya."

John walked Bob to the door and shook his hand. "Bob thanks... I really appreciate this."

"She seems pretty special John, seems like she needs someone like you. Treat her right, she's had it rough."

"you ok?" John asked Laurie.

"I can't believe all of this... its like a dream."

"It'll all be over soon... Bob's good, he'll get it taken care of."

"You don't understand... You keep rescuing me when things look the bleakest. The only thing you've asked me for is friendship. You have more than that from me."

John blushed missing the hidden smile from George. "ok, sweets, what do you want to do while we wait for Bob to call back? Beach? Boat? Pool? Your choice. Want to go shopping"

"You don't have anything to do other than baby sit me?

"I don't have anything I'd rather do than spend time with you."

John lay back in the chaise lounge next to the pool and turned the TV under the bar on. The pool was the central piece to the sprawling house, surrounded by the four wings of the house. The main wing rose three stories and the three other wings of the house gave a quite the pool a quiet alcove. John glanced at the streaming waterfall, seeing the imperfections in the concrete sculpture he'd built, colored to replicate rocks. The pool water was dark blue, and the concrete rocks gray. A roof overhung the bar, built into the south wing a flat screen TV behind the bar and one built into the face of the bar at the perfect height to be watched while laying in the pool chairs. The overhang of the roof and the bar shading the TV to make it viewable. This was one of John's favorite places to be, the quiet solitude enveloping him in a sense of security. He was anxious to share it with Laurie.

He flipped through the channels for a while trying to find something interesting to watch. Laurie came out of the house in a new bikini swimsuit, almost a shiny orange color, not bright orange but a burnt orange John thought. It was tied between her breasts and on each hip bringing attention to the valley between her breasts and augmenting the seductive shake of her hips as she walked.

"Hey babe! My god you look good enough to eat!"

Laurie laughed. "you may get your wish if you keep that up. John, I want to start paying my way here. Miranda went out and bought me a whole bunch of clothes this morning. I'm not sure how she knew my size, but I have a whole closet full of clothes. She bought me makeup, even picked my brand, everything. I can't keep just taking things from you."

"Laurie, you don't have to worry about it. If you want to work, then great I'll help you, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I can't keep sponging off you John."

"Hush, let's just enjoy the day and we'll worry about it tomorrow." The phone rang and John went into the house to get it. He was gone for about 15 minutes before he returned.

"That was Bob, apparently things are settled between you and Fred now."

"What do you mean 'settled?'"

"Fred's only real concern was the boat."

"John what aren't you telling me?" Laurie noticed the discomfort in John's eyes.