The Burning Boat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we really can't just leave it at that huh? Well, when he was contacted by the police he was livid, that you left him and that you 'stole' your boat. When Bob called him today and explained the counter suit that you were prepared to bring against him, the fact that it meant almost certain jail time, Fred was a little more understanding. I have to tell you this though, he threatened both of us. Physically, I don't know him so I don't know how to interpret the threat."

"John, this guy is really scary. He's been hurting me for so long, I was afraid he was going to kill me. We need to take this seriously."

"Do you want to go away somewhere? Do you want to go to my hotel?"

"I just want to stay here with you." Laurie stood up and walked over to John, her arms going under his to circle his back, curling upwards to pull his shoulders forward to her, her head resting on his shoulder. "I know we can't just stay here forever, I want to travel with you, go places, see things, have experiences with you, but right now I just want this... Just you and me..."

John chuckled quietly and added dryly, "...and Miranda and George."

"John!" Laurie laughed. "They've been so nice!"

"Yeah, but I can't do what I want to right now..." Laurie felt John's hardening member begin to make contact with her belly as she moved closer to John.

"You can do anything you want to, whenever you want to with me."

"Only when you want to Laurie..."

"That's my point John, I've never felt the things I felt last night, I've never been able to really enjoy... sex... before last night. I wanted you in the middle of the night, I wanted you this morning before the police came. I want to experience it all with you. I want you to show me things, to teach me things, things I've never done, never thought about. I actually had a hard time concentrating when Bob was here because I kept thinking about crawling under your desk and stroking you. My god, not only have I never said anything like that before, that thought had never crossed my mind before, with anyone!"

"anything? Anytime?"

"let's make a pact. Anything, as long as it doesn't hurt. I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime. Anytime."

"both ways? You can do anything anytime too... right?"

"Yep!"

"Laurie, I'm concerned about you becoming... well, I don't want you to feel like I'm just using you... as a thing, like Fred did."

"Its different with you. I want you to touch me, I want you to feel good, and I know that you want me to feel good too. I can tell... you want to do something right now."

"But what about George and Miranda?"

Laurie laughed... "I'd prefer it was just you and me right now but we'll see in the future."

John laughed. "You're incorrigible! I mean, I meant... they'll see."

"They'll either have to get used to it or look the other way. I don't care."

"I think that'll take a little getting used to for me too."

John and Laurie kissed and John lay down on the chair by the pool. Laurie walked over to the pool and slid in quietly swimming in small circles, doing that swimming stroke that only women can do, where her head stayed above water and she only created very small ripples in the water. John watched her through almost closed eyes as she floated, her breasts just clearing the water as she rolled over on her back to float sedately. He watched as the water ran down between her breasts, followed the slight creases that led down into her swimsuit bottoms as she pulled herself out of the water and laid down on the chaise lounge next to John's.

He leaned over and ran his hand lightly over her cool wet skin. Tracing the path the water had taken down her flank. As his finger touched the ridge of her bathing suit she flinched and smiled.

"That tickles..."

His finger slid into her suit and traced lower, lower still. He watched the back of his hand through the suit as his fingers found her pubic mound, the sparse hair there, sliding lower to find her already wet, her lips puffy. As he rubbed her gently, her hips began to move just slightly and he watched as she pressed herself against his hand. His middle finger found her clitoral shaft and began gently moving it from side to side, first gently and slowly then with increasing speed and pressure as her breathing accelerated. He watched as her nipples hardened and her back began to arch.

"Ohh... oh, John... that feels... uhnf! That feels so... so nice..."

John continued his manipulation of her clit as she built quickly, the fever of pleasure making beads of sweat break out on her forehead to mix with the water still remaining there. He enjoyed watching her as her breathing patterns continued to rise interspersed with moans of passion, getting louder and less coherent as she rose to her pinnacle. She crested in the harsh light of day under his close observation. He watched as the tendons in her neck stood out, her breasts shook as she arched her back, the tense muscles in her legs, her fingers clenched. Her legs fell farther apart opening herself to his touch, his every want, giving herself fully and completely to his whim. When she passed over the pinnacle of her passion and the orgasm raced through her body she shuddered with tremors that pulled her legs towards her chest, her head raised from the chaise lounge, her hair trailing behind the rhythmic thrusts that signaled her pleasure. Her body twitches slowly decreased in severity and she slowly fell back to a position of rest, her chest still rising and falling with her labored breathing.

"How could anyone not like that?" Laurie asked John breathlessly.

"You are so beautiful... especially when you cum."

"What about you? You keep making me cum and I keep asking you but you never answer me..."

"My turn will come... when it's time."

John settled back in the chair his erection was obvious and Laurie leaned over and patted it. John grunted with the contact, the sparks of pleasure rushing through his body. Laurie pulled his suit down and freed his cock from the confines of his suit. She lightly ran her hand up and down his length and watched John's face as his eyes glazed over. She gripped him in her hand and began to stroke him, watching as the tenseness now took over his body. Her hand cupped his testicles then again rose to stroke his hardness. She marveled at the hard structure of his erection and the velvety smoothness of his skin as she increased her pace. John's hand rested lightly on her thigh.

"Now it's your turn John..." Laurie watched as the head slipped into her hand, disappearing into her fist, purple in his excitement as her hand slid down his length and it was once again exposed, the clear liquid that seeped from the tip, being gathered each time her hand slid over the head, lubricating her strokes. His muscles vibrated with each stroke, the tension increasing, his cock gaining hardness, his hips now moving with the exquisite sensations, forcing his cock into her grip. Laurie was amazed at the changes in John's body, never having been able to witness from an almost removed point of view the impending orgasm of someone she really cared about. She eagerly anticipated the explosion, but was still surprised when it happened.

"Ah! Oh god! Ohh..."

John's body went into a paroxysm of pleasure as his cock swelled and the first burst of sticky whiteness jetted out landing on his chest. Laurie watched in rapt fascination as his testicles pulled up tight into his body. She felt the tingles go through her body as if she were the one cumming and watched the rhythmic contractions of John's cock with each spurt of cum. She watched it settle into a bubbling mass sliding down the length of his cock, over her fingers, settling in the hair that surrounded the base of John's cock. John's body twitched with each pass over his now too sensitive head and she leaned over to take him into her mouth, her tongue staying clear, only her lips contacting him as she dipped her head and pulled back. His taste was slightly bitter but not unpleasant as her tongue collected his essence. She pulled back and leaned over to kiss John and he tasted himself on her lips and tongue as they kissed deeply.

"I like that!" she smiled at John. "I've never actually been able to... to watch it happen. I want to do it again and again!"

John laughed. "You're going to have a wait a little while..."

"John, this is wonderful. This is everything I've always dreamed about, wished for. I wish it could always be like this."

"Does it have to change?"

"You'll get sick of me after a while..." Her expression was wistful, distant as she settled onto the chair next to him, wrapping her leg over his. "But until then, I want to try everything. I want to do everything with you, your most hidden fantasies, your most wanted desires, everything."

John smiled as he drifted off, this amazing woman close to him, already becoming a part of him.

John awoke to the setting sun, alone in his chair. He didn't remember Laurie getting up and leaving, couldn't remember how long he'd been laying there. His skin was prickly with overexposure to the sun. He looked at the TV and watched as the woman on TV explained about the storm out to sea. He looked at the computer models they showed and was mildly surprised that one of them passed of his general area. He listened as the weather woman explained the steering currents, upper level sheer, and the potential for it to be pretty serious when, and if, it came on shore. The red line appeared at the bottom of the screen indicting that a Hurricane Watch was now posted for the viewing area meaning the tropical force winds could be experienced in the viewing area within 36 hours.

He rose from the chair and walked in the house looking for George.

"Hey, George! Looks we could have a bit of a blow coming in soon. Can you help me secure the boats tomorrow? I want to get started early. The News said this could be a pretty bad one."

"Certainly sir!"

John chuckled at George's British accent. He always had a British accent and used British speech patterns but he was born and raised just outside of Chicago. He wondered when George had picked up the British habit.

Laurie was laying on the bed in John's room watching the news on TV. She sat up as John walked in.

"John, have you ever been through a hurricane before?"

"We had a weak one come through a couple of years ago but it isn't often that a hurricane will turn back into the coast around here."

"The news said that it could come right through this area... What do we do?"

"We'll watch it closely and I'm going to secure the boats tomorrow morning. If it still looks like its going to hit shore I'll board up the boat house and we'll close the storm shutters on the main house and ride it out. This house was supposed to be built to withstand it. We have a backup generator and we'll be safe in the woodshop. It's underground."

"John, I'm scared."

"I know babe... It'll be ok."

John lay down besides Laurie taking her into his arms. He put his head down on her shoulder and held her tightly as they drifted into an uneasy sleep.

When Laurie woke up John was gone. She walked the house looking for him checking in the woodshop, the Kitchen, his den. There was a hot pot of coffee in the Kitchen but she couldn't find him anywhere. When she walked back into the bedroom she noticed the note on the nightstand.

"Laurie, I went with George and Miranda to the boat house. If you want to, you can come down too. The keys to the cadi are next to the phone in the Kitchen, take a right when you get to the dirt road and follow it till you get to the boat house. Feel free to just hang out if you want.

Love ya,

John"

Laurie pulled on a pair of her new shorts and a white blouse that tied just below her breasts. She drove the Cadillac carefully down the driveway and along the uneven dirt road. When she got to the cove she saw that the smaller boats were now sitting on trailers and John and George were working with ropes on the big boat. John was sweating as the muscles in his arms rippled while he pulled a rope taught. She sat in the air-conditioning watching John work duplicating ropes on the boat securing it fast to the dock.

"Hey! You've gotten a lot done!"

"Hey sleepy head! Sleep well?"

"I woke up in an empty bed this morning... I find that I don't like that."

John laughed. "Sorry sweetheart, I watched the news this morning and it looks like that storm is coming here, or at least close by. George and I have been here since the sun came up. I just have to drop storm anchors for the big boat and secure the dock so if it floats off the stays it won't go anywhere."

"Don't you have to close up the boathouse?"

"If that storm does what they say it'll do it doesn't matter. The storm surge will wash it away before the wind gets here anyway. Look at the waves already."

Laurie looked over at the beach and was surprised to find three foot waves breaking on the white sand. She looked out to the reef and saw monsterous waves crashing, setting up again and crashing again, their remnants becoming rolling swells that reared up to come crashing flat onto the sandy beach. She looked to the blue sky and could see a couple of wisps of clouds flitting across the sky, giving the illusion that they were swirling around some central point.

"John, that's so sad... That's where..." and Laurie blushed as her face said what she was too embarrassed to in front of George.

"I know... I'm sorry. I've seen the waves come in this cove before and its not pretty. If you want to help Miranda is in the boat house trying to get all the valuables out and to the big house before the storm hits. News says it should be here tomorrow afternoon."

Laurie walked in the boat house and met Miranda with an arm full of boxes on her way to the pickup truck. Laurie walked through the house. It had only been a couple of days and it surprised her how much this little house meant to her. It was almost like it was her birthplace, her re-birth place. Laurie and Miranda spent the day securing as much as they could taking small trips but lots of them. Laurie found that she really liked Miranda, that her first impression was right as they chatted during their work.

"So how did you meet John?" Laurie asked.

"He's kind of like an uncle." Miranda replied distantly.

"How can he be 'kind of like' an uncle... He either is or he isn't."

"My dad worked for John in one of his businesses. There was an accident, my dad survived the explosion but was badly burned. John was there when Dad got the hospital and promised to take care of our family. Dad told me before he died a couple of hours later. I didn't really know what was going on, I was too young but Mom told me that John paid off her mortgage and every month there was a deposit in our account. We weren't rich but we weren't poor either. And there was a fund for my education, that's paying my tuition. My living expenses... well, living here takes care of that. I guess you could call that an uncle can't you? I'd like to think of him as an uncle, my mom passed away last year and he's the only family I have left."

"You can call him anything you want." Laurie's reply was almost a whisper. Her heart skipped a beat as she marveled at John.

When Laurie walked out of the house she felt a steady breeze and she looked to the sky. It had become overcast with swirling clouds moving steadily across the sky. She shivered as she thought about the storm to come. John was stepping out of the pickup truck, having taken the last trailer up the road.

"Where are you taking all the boats?"

"Up near the big house. I had to tie them down and I wanted them away from the cove."

"what about the big boats?"

"As long as the storm surge isn't more than 20 feet we're ok. If its more than that the dock will float loose and they'll get smashed against the rocks. There's nothing more we can do. I'm sore, and we need to shut the storm shutters, I want to watch the news and see what's going on."

Laurie sat next to John on the couch watching the impending storm coverage. A category 4 hurricane with steady winds of 145 miles per hour, it was expected to decrease in severity a little before coming on shore. The expected center landfall was about twenty miles south of them.

John stood up and took Laurie's hand.

"Come on babe let's go look."

She heard it even over the growing wind. It was a wind now, and steady. When she got to the edge of the bluff and looked out over the pacific it was angry and gray. The waves broke and swelled off shore, the fluffy white froth whipping in the wind. She looked down and the waves were no longer breaking on the reef but, were rolling in steep walls of water to crash on the rocks below. The white sandy beach where she'd enjoyed the afternoon was now underwater as was the beach grass that led to the cliff. The water ran under the boat house and she watched as a wave pushed through the boards of the dock running its length to emerge from the close end and crash against the rocks, the white sea froth whipped by the wind up and over the cliff disappeared as it flew away.

"I've only seen this happen once before."

To Be Continued...