The Call Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the hell is it?"

"Some woman..."

Groaning his disgust, Jack took the telephone receiver and barked, "Maria? What the hell do you want?"

Maria, on the other end of the wire told him, bluntly. "Listen, Jack I know that you're fucking that cunt Virginia, and that there are at least four other men with you! Lorna's here.

"When the fuck did she arrive?"

"About 30 minutes ago. Andrew sent her over. Everything is going to be completed today."

"Does Cordoba know?" Jack asked.

"Why do you think he's got five guys fucking her now? To finalize everything"

"Oh Shit!"

"Oh shit is right." "Now listen. Lorna and I are coming up there to join you ... and sort of spread the fun around!"

"You can't do that, damn it!"

"I can and I will ... because if Randy Wales has his way, things will be made perfectly clear!"

"Oh Fuck! Is he coming up here too, now...today?" For a moment Jack's poise fled him; he looked ready to bolt.

"Yes, he is!" Maria told him. "If we change your little gang bang into a real swinging party, maybe Randy will get a total grasp of what has been done here.

Every male in the room knew who Jack was talking about. He was on his way. Randy Wales was coming here. The thought shocked every male in the room to attention. Only Virginia, bent on her hot quest for orgasm, remained unaffected. A woman in the thralls of a constricting pussy could care less about anything but to fucking cum.

"Okay! Come on up! The more the merrier, I suppose. It will only make a stronger impact for him."

Jack hung up. To everyone in the room he made the general announcement: "Lorna and Maria, are bringing Virginia's husband up here. He's on his way. "

"What the hell?!" Cordoba growled. "Why'd you agree to that?" "He wasn't supposed to arrive until after we were through!"

"That's just it Cordoba. The girls want to turn this fuck fest into a swinging session. They want a piece of this action as well."

"I'm for that!" Larry said with lust filling his eyes.

"And I second it!" Bruce grinned.

"What's fucking next!" Cordoba snarled as he drove his demanding cock deep and hard into Virginia's moist and dripping vagina. "Aaaaaggghhh!" she moaned loudly, unaware of what had been said. Her ears were deaf with lust.

Randy Wales pulled up to the address that was given to him by Andrew. He was supposed to meet Lorna here. He walked up to the door and rang the bell. The door opened and two women stood before him.

"Hello Mr. Wales. You've arrived just in time." Lorna said. He entered the house.

"Are you ready to see your wife?" Maria asked.

"Absolutely. I thought this day would never get here."

"Just follow us please" Maria continued.

They walked to Cordoba's office. Maria knocked on the door.

Jack opened it up.

There was Maria, standing in the forefront flanked by Lorna and Randy Wales, smiling sweetly at Jack, her eyes taking in the bulge of his still half-hardened penis inside his shorts. She smiled and said, "I'm sorry to take you away from your fun, darling ... but it's not quite fair, is it?"

"What's not fair?" Jack growled, opening the door wider and waving them inside urgently.

"For one woman to get all that cock!"

"Well, hell ... that's what Cordoba and Stan ... Mr. Albright, wanted!" he whined. "I had to go along with it!"

Lorna walked to the private office door; opening it she looked inside to see Cordoba's humping naked figure slaving away above Virginia's wildly responding body, his hips rising and falling with machinelike regularity as he hammered his lust-thickened cock into her loudly sounding vagina. Walking over to the edge of the mattress on the floor, Maria looked down at him, remarking, "Cordoba, I'm here ... and you're going to get your chance, now, to watch me get laid by another man. I know that fucking turns you on. I bet it only makes or orgasm 100 times better baby!"

"The hell!" Cordoba didn't miss a stroke into the gurgling cunt below him on the mattress.

"It's just like I told you a few days ago. Two can play at this game ... but now we're going to make it a swinging scene!"

Larry, who was lying close beside Virginia, had placed her hand again on his pistoning cock, while his own hands caressed her tits, his finger and thumb rolling her sensitive nipple-buds making them fully erect. Looking up, he saw Lorna standing there, a sensual vision of loveliness. Suddenly he knew from how she was standing that she was available ... desirably so! He was on his knees in seconds before her, as he forced Virginia's gripping hand from his thick stalk. "Do you want this, Lorna?" he asked.

Lorna looked down at his jerking cock with sperm stringing out of it becoming aware of his complete readiness to fuck, and smiled. "Sure! Anytime! She kicked off her shoes as she asked him, "Are you Larry?"

"Yeah!" He reached up under her short skirt, his hands running smoothly up her thighs while she began removing her blouse. Larry assisted by slipping his fingers in the tight waistband of her flimsy little panties and peeling them down over her hips and thighs, as she smiled and stepped out of them, revealing her pubic mound and gleaming white ass. Meanwhile, Bruce , welcoming the chance to make it with another woman, stood up and came around behind her. Without hesitation he unhooked her bra and removed it to reveal the ripe lusciousness of her full firm breasts, his hands going around her from behind to fondle her tits. "I'm Bruce," he told her.

"I know ... Lorna murmured, reaching back behind her to grip his erect cock which caused it to shoot a long warm shot of sperm against the small of her back. "Ohhh baby....you're ready to fuck aren't you" She cooed.

Larry, still kneeling in front of her, finished undressing her by zipping down her skirt to allow it to fall down around her ankles. Then, with a low moan of hunger, he wrapped his arms around her long, tapering thighs as his mouth sought the triangle of her bush. Quickly, his tongue licked down from above into the warm pink moistness of her vaginal slit and came into tingling contact with the growing erection of her clitoris. Lorna moaned when she felt the delicious wet contact with her sensitive nerve bud and her legs trembled with weakness as she slid down to the mattress between the two naked virile men, her thighs spreading obscenely, giving Larry and his wet working tongue the complete freedom of her already aroused pussy. Bruce was kissing her mouth then, his hands moving all over her ripened curves and mounds as his tongue lashed deeply into the sweetness of her mouth. Lorna sighed and quivered her arousal was increased tenfold as she glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw, less than three feet away , Cordoba, slamming his cock in and out of Virginia Wales's tightly stretched cunt.

Jack and Maria stood there, both in an argumentative stance, but Randy Wales was not interested in listening to their differences as Jack began to criticize Maria for interfering with his fun! "Listen Jack, I'm going to get in on this fucking that's taking place now...period!!

Randy moved off toward the place where his wife was being fucked. Both Lorna and Maria had briefed him, warning him not to show any jealousy. It was all he could do to contain himself as he caught his first sight of his wife flat on her back, her wet legs spread wide and pulled up and back mashing her proud full breasts against her chest, accepting Cordoba's hard cock deep into her cunt. He could hear her pussy sloshing and sucking down on that rod. He watched disbelievingly as the thick length of it cleaved her tender young pussy, her wet throbbing cunt flowered open and distended tortuously to receive the rock hard penile shaft. He knew in that instant how much Virginia was enjoying it. His wife's face was distorted with a finely etched passion ... a passion he had seen very seldom in her. Clenching and unclenching his fists, he seethed with jealously.

But Lorna said it'd be better to play it cool ... make it a swinging thing.

"You knew this is how it had to be" Lorna said

Randy knew alright. But now, faced with the actual fact of seeing his own wife in the throes of ecstatic rapture beneath another man's pounding penis was almost more than he could bear. The little bitch! She likes it too much!

Her eyes closed tightly, head flailing from side to side uncontrollably and stringing her hair across her face, Virginia was feeling the overwhelming sensations of her aroused body, diffused yet seeming to concentrate there in that tightly stretched hole up between her legs, into which she was eagerly accepting the pounding length and thickness of Cordoba's lust-thickened cock. Suddenly she moaned aloud, unaware that her enraged young husband was there watching, listening. "Fuck me ... harder, Cordoba! Oh, God ... Shove it into me ... deeper ... and harder! Come on! I want all your cock! All of it!" "You fucking make me cream". "You fucking dump your load in me you mother fucker."

Blindly, knowing only that somehow he was going to punish her, Randy went over and saw that Larry and Bruce, were already involved with Lorna. She was being methodically stripped of her clothing by the two men, and lying at one end of the mattress was a naked older man he knew as Stanley Albright, the President of his company; the pasty-faced Stan looked completely satisfied, exhausted!

During his angry inspection of the room, Randy's penis had come up hard and throbbing to a full erection. Without thinking, he crossed to the mattress, zipped down his fly, and reached in to haul out the shaft of his own huge throbbing cock! "I'll give her some cock to remember, damn it!" he mumbled to himself.

Kneeling down beside his mindless writhing wife on the mattress, Randy reached out to stop her head from rolling, tightly gripping her by the jaw, while with his other hand he held the rigid hot shaft of his cock revealing its lust-swollen head. As he turned her face toward him, he growled, "Here, you fucking cunt, my sweet Virginia... let me give you some cock!"

She opened her passion-clouded eyes to look directly at her husband's fully hardened penis only inches away from her mouth. Eyes widening with fright, she looked up into his stony face, seeing the terrible expression of it and knowing that Randy was angry with her.

"Oh, God! He thinks I came here because I wanted to!" Then she understood what he wanted ... what he was going to force her to do! And she remembered all those times she had refused him ... absolutely refused to take his penis into her mouth.

"I suppose I can't blame him! He knows - or at least he can guess that I've done it to other men!"

"Oh, darling ... you're here!" Virginia gasped.

"Yeah, I'm here - and now you can start sucking on my cock, you little bitch!"

Roughly, he pulled her head closer while at the same time he shifted closer to her, spreading his knees wide and shoving the head of his cock hard against her lips. She attempted to twist her head aside, but he held her tightly in position as she protested, "Randy, baby ... it's not like you think! You d-don't understand!"

"Suck it, damn it!" He thrust his hips forward against his wife's parted lips, and automatically she opened them as the blood- engorged cockhead slipped inside to the moist warmth of her mouth. Immediately, her tongue began to swirl around the sensitive tip and the little glans at the end; the sensations it produced caused him to shuffle forward even more and groan in an effort to ram more and more of his expanding cock down her sucking mouth.

Between her widespread legs, Cordoba was slamming his thick demanding cock with ever-increasing sledge-hammer thrusts deep into her as he realized he couldn't hold back any longer. He was ready to cum. Back behind the base of his penis, deep in his belly, he could feel his rolling load of sperm, like molten steel ready to be poured, searing his flesh as it struggled to burst free. Dismay and joy mingled in him. Dismay and disappointment at not being able to bring Randy's wife to orgasm, which was a point of pride with him in his prowess with women; the joy, of course, was the natural one of anticipation of his ejaculation. Damn it! Why'd her husband have to barge in here with Maria and Lorna. He had been so wrapped up in his own sexual performance that he could only watch helplessly while Lorna had brazenly thrown herself to Larry and Bruce. He wanted to be one of them. And Randy ... forcing his wife to suck him off ... just when he was on the point of making her cum ... slowed things down for her!

"SHIT! I'm going to cum! Now!" "Listen up Randy boy. I'm going to pump your wife full of sperm till it runs out of her. Now what do you think about that?"

"Do what you gotta do. Right now all I'm concerned about is her mouth on my cock."

Viciously, he rammed his wild spewing cock deep into her hot clasping vagina as far as he could for one final plunge, his pubic bone crashing hard into hers and bringing a moan of pained protest from deep in her chest. His white-hot semen rushed in spasmodic gushes, pumping from the tiny slit in his massive cock's head to jet deep into the young wife's quiivering cunt. "AAAaaagh!" He grunted in disgust. His cock was now under the control of a full blown ejaculation. Stream after long stream of sperm infiltrated Virginia's pussy. Cordoba had no choice but to ride his cock's mighty contractions until is balls were completely empty. Finally with one last trust and one final shot, his shaft was free of semen.

"Shit! I came too soon!" His sweaty body slumped down on top of her, interfering with Randy who was attempting to force all of his thick cock down his wife's throat.

Jack and Maria were just finishing their heated discussion in the other room, where Maria had told him in no uncertain terms that no longer would there be any sort of double standard in fucking.

"We can either go our own ways, and I no longer be involved with your operations or you can always keep me part of the 'fucking' end of our business. I want to be involved when everyone is involved. I want to be part of the fucking action." " I don't care which way it goes ... but I'm going to start enjoying myself, being fucked or doing the fucking depending on the situation."

It was an ultimatum with which Jack couldn't argue. Basically Maria had always been the "toy" of the business. They used her when they felt she was of value. But now she wanted in on everything...on all the 'fucking' sessions.

"Okay, damn it! Have it your way ... but while we're standing here arguing about it, the action is going on in there without us ... so let's get with it!"

They came into the private part of the office together. Lorna now was naked upon her knees, her ass gyrating back against Larry who was fucking her dog-fashion from behind, slamming his long hard cock deep into her wet glistening cuntal cleft. Also on his knees in front of her was Bruce, his face distorted with passion and obviously enjoying the oral ministrations of her sucking mouth as his long white cock slid in and out between her tight lips.

Swiftly, Maria began to undress, as Jack stripped off his shorts and crawled across the soft mattress toward the writhing figures of Randy Wales, Virginia, and Cordoba.

As Jack watched, his own penis came to a full throbbing erection again, for he realized that in just a few moments he was going to be fucking Virginia in front of her husband. Cordoba obviously was coming down to the wire, ready to cum at almost any instant. In a very short moment it happened, and Cordoba's body sagged heavily down on top of Randy's luscious wife. He also noted that Cordoba had failed to make her orgasm, for she was lustfully punching her pelvis up and down in an invitation for someone - anyone - to fuck her. Damn! She didn't come ... but she's right on the verge!

Jack growled, "Dammit, Cordoba, how about getting off of her so I can try!"

Cordoba stirred and rolled away to his side on the mattress. With an unintelligible grunt, he looked over at Lorna, involved with her own thing with Larry and Bruce, and said with lusted in his voice, "When I get you alone, you little slut, I'm going to fuck the ass off of you!" She couldn't answer back, of course; for one thing her mouth was filled with cock, and she was too busy with the two men. Bruce was just about ready to climax, and Lorna was bobbing her head up and down the saliva soaked shaft of his penis, attempting to match the obscene tempo of his thrust as he savagely drove his long thick shaft faster and deeper into her sucking mouth and throat. Trembling, Lorna was eagerly waiting for the hot flood of Bruce's semen to explode into her mouth at any moment. The oral threat from Cordoba that he was going to fuck her ass off thrilled her. She thought to herself " OOoohh! I hope so!"

Randy had been on the point of saying something to Cordoba when Jack had spoken to the big man; then, as Cordoba had pushed himself up and rolled away from on top of Virginia, Randy had snapped at Jack, "Not so damned fast, Jack! She's my wife ... and I'm going to fuck her, now!"

Kneeling up, he pulled his dripping penis out of Virginia's mouth, growling commandingly, "Get up on your knees! I'm going to fuck you like a bitch dog!"

Virginia, her eyes glazed with passionate arousal, disappointed that Cordoba had not been able to last longer to bring her to orgasm, hastened to obey. "Oh, God ... y-yesssss, Randy! I want you to f-fuck me any way you want to!" In an instant, she was on her knees, her ass waving in an obscene invitation back toward her husband who had knee-walked into position behind her, his hard cock lancing out yearningly toward the coral-pinkness of her moist cunt. Looking at it he could see fluid seeping out of her open inviting slit. Her pussy was prepared for fucking.

It was obvious to Maria, as she stepped out of her panties and stood naked, surveying the copulating people there in the room, that there was only one man who was not active: Stanley Albright. He was lying there, watching, enjoying the voyeur's role, after having been satisfied already by Virginia's pussy as she had straddled him and wildly fucked him from the topmost position. It had all been very interesting and stimulating to him.

Albright saw Maria then; she was standing there naked voluptuous with jet-black hair and smoky-gray eyes, and he knew that she had to be fucked. Her beautiful skin, her sensually curved figure, pointed up by the full, firm mounds of her breasts, the nipples beginning to harden already, was an erotic vision of desirability to him. Below, his stirring penis came to throbbing life again. He stood up and came over to her, remarking, "It's getting crowded on that mattress."

"Yes, it seems so!" she agreed.

He took her into his arms and kissed her with a deep-lashing tongue, open-mouthed, as at the same time he moved her backward toward an upholstered armchair in the corner.

Maria felt herself being lowered back onto the seat of the chair, and Albright was saying, "You're really quite a luscious woman, Maria!" Then he was kneeling down in front of the chair, his hands going up under her knees to lift and spread her warm thighs. Deftly, he placed her flexed legs over the arms of the chair, and as he leaned farther forward, Maria instinctively tucked her hips under and forward, knowing his exact intention, and she wanted it ... wanted his tongue there in the already wet and heated cleft of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! That's nice!" she crooned as Stan's head came down between her trembling thighs and his long agile tongue shot out to make an erotically searing contact with her already hardening clitoris. "Ohhhh baby...eat me...eat my hot wet cunt"

Cordoba did a double take as he recognized the groaning woman in the chair as Maria A flow of rekindling sexual interest coursed through him, as he remembered the many times she had visited him in his private office. Being the virile, satyr-like man that he was, his pumping blood flooded into his large growing cock and was trapped there, building another hard erection. " Well, hell ... I might as well even things up!" Just exactly twice as many cocks as cunts! He hauled himself off the mattress and ambled over to where Maria and Stan were using the chair for her orally induced pleasure, his cock already spearing boldly out from his body, ready for another sexual adventure.