The Call Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking let them do this to me Randy. You let them fuck me. You let them make me suck them off. You let them make me eat pussy."

"Yes I did. By the way, listen to yourself. You used to never talk like that before. Be honest baby. I bet before we even get home you'll want to fuck me and you'll want to tell me to fuck you."

Virginia just stared at him. She couldn't answer because he was right. Her cunt was already becoming wet. "How did Mr. Albright get involved....you let him fuck me."

"I told him what I had done. I was willing to pay the fee out of our savings, but he offered to pay it for me on the condition I let him fuck you. I guess he had always wanted to fuck you, and since I knew you had already been fucked by others multiple times, I could see no harm."

Randy then got up. "We're through here now. You've gotten paid, and I'm sure I'll be satisfied with the results."

"Goodbye Mr. Wales." Cordoba walked over and opened the door. "There's just one other thing I need remind you of."

"Yes" Randy answered back.

"As per your request, no condoms were ever used when fucking Mrs. Wales. Your wife has been pumped full of sperm. Sperm that has sat in her cunt for days. Pregnancy is a possibility, and as you know we are not held responsible for any side effects to our fucking."

"I understand completely."

As Randy and Virginia left the mansion and walked toward their car Randy looked at his wife and said,

"I think you'll be thankful that I made the call."