The Call Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Randy came in behind his keeling young wife, Virginia, whose naked gleaming ass heaved back in invitation toward him wanting him to fuck her gaping demanding cunt from that animal-like position - Jack smiled at him with a leer and suggested, "If you really want to get a blast and give her something she'll remember, shove it in her asshole!"

Virginia heard his vile urging of Randy and groaned, "N-no! Please, no! D-don't do that!"

Instantly Randy grasped Jack's meaning. It would be a way of punishing her sexually for her transgressions! He forgot for the moment that the man who suggested it was responsible for the sexual awakening and infidelity in the first place.

"Shut up! You said I could fuck you any way I wanted to ... and right now, I think that's a damned good idea!"

Putting his words into action on the moment, Randy reached out to the trembling white moons of her ass, and with strong-fingered hands pried her ass-cheeks apart; then, as he held them widespread, he dipped the swollen head of his rock hard penis into the hot slippery fluid draining from her vaginal slit. When he withdrew his shaft it was now glistening with her vaginal dew and the mingled cum of Stan Albright and Cordoba, he aimed it straight and true at the tiny opening of her tightly puckered anus. His cockhead came against the defenseless little anal orifice, and he pushed hard using all the strength of his muscular legs and back.

"Aaaghhh ... you're hurting me!" Virginia cried. "Stop ... please, Randy!"

Randy grunted with effort as he felt the elastic opening give a little. "It's tighter than hell!"

"It'll go in!" Jack said.

"Randy ... please ... you'll split me apart!" Virginia cried out from the depth of her soul.

"No he won't!" Jack countered.

"Push your ass back against me just like you've done with all those other bastards. PUSH, DAMN YOU!" His hand came down in a stinging slap against her bare ass, and Jack grinned at her sharp scream of protest.

Miserable in her humiliation and feeling now that there was nothing she could do to stop him, the naked kneeling Virginia was forced to help her husband as he tried to insert his thick cock into her tense rear passage. She tried to relax and push back against him, but gained only a searing pain for her trouble. "OOOOO0Ooooooouuuuuugggg!" she shrieked. "It h-hurts ... too much!"

Jack was there to coach again. "It only hurts for a little while! You'll get used to it! Relax ... and it'll slide right in.

"Sweat popped out on Randy's brow. Her tightly clenched anus was locked like a vise around his cock; her sphincter ring felt as though it were getting tighter and tighter. He was committed to what he was doing, however, and with a surge he rammed hard. Suddenly, the throbbing tip of his cock was in far enough to be enveloped in her rectum, the muscle of her anal opening squeezing all around the top part of his shaft. It was the most intensely erotic sensation he had ever felt. "SHIT!" he choked, then rammed forward again, gaining another half inch.

"OOOOOooooooooohhhhh! Myyyyyy Godddddddd!" Virginia screamed with the pain of it. "OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

Instinctively, Randy gripped her bucking hips and pulled her roughly back toward him, while at the same time he drove his own loins forward. Inch by painful inch, his cock went into her rectum until finally almost all of it was buried deep inside her. Looking down he saw the cruelly stretched little anus clenching and unclenching spasmodically around the great girth of his cock.

"It's in, Fuck me! It's in!" He stopped pushing then, knowing that his wife's virginal rectum would have to adjust to his thickness, but he couldn't help the involuntary flexing of his cock's shaft buried deep inside her hot quivering rectum. Each time his excited penis spasmed, it brought forth another moan from her pain-contorted lips.

"Fuckin' shit! That's a wild feeling I've never had before!" He felt as though just a few short strokes would bring him to spewing ejaculation!

When the thick, head of her husband's penis first slipped through into the channel of her rectum, Virginia was sure that she was being ripped apart. But now that he was buried so deeply up in her hideously stretched backside, the involuntary flexing of his jerking cock gradually began to change from pain to highly erotic sensations that went charging through her naked kneeling body. Again she moaned; this time, not with pain but with desire ... a wildly insane desire for him to go on and on, using her rectum back there just as her cunt and her mouth had been used.

Churningly, her hips began to buck back against him, and she found herself mouthing words. "Come on, Randy, darling... f-fuck me there! Go ahead ... and fuck me!" Even as she moaned the obscene phrases out, she wasn't prepared for Jack's next suggestion.

Jack was telling her husband, "Now, if you'll turn her over, Randy, and keep your cock shoved all the way up in her asshole, I'll be able to fuck her, too ... in the cunt! She'll love it!"

"Ooohhh, n-no!"

Neither man heard her gasped-out objection, for in the next moment, her husband had wrapped his arms tightly around her and was rolling them both over until she was lying full length on top of him - her back pressed against his chest - with his cock still buried like some great log deep up inside her ass. Her legs were splayed wide apart obscenely, and Randy was grating, in her ear, "Now, you bitch, you'll get enough cock ... once and for all!"

Helpless to object further, she felt Jack crawl between their legs; then his cock was sliding into her open and waiting pussy, filling her as she had never been filled before. It was an exquisite sensation that made her imagine that her entire body was nothing but a receptacle for hotly throbbing man-cock. She moaned with an heretofore unfelt passion, "Oh, Shit! Don't make me wait! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Both of you!"

Then she was being buffeted from above and below, both long, virile penises moving in her with a wildness that knew no equal, and she matched that wildness as she bucked her hips upward against Jack to absorb all of his deep-plunging cock into her pussy, then fucked downward against her husband to feel his shaft move deep into her tight anal passage. It was all so heady, so ridden with erotically delicious sensations that her senses began to desert her one by one, eyes dimming with rapture and ears buzzing and unhearing, but leaving her feeling it all ... the only important sense upon which she concentrated, the coursing, electric sensations of sensual sexuality as she was fucked in the anus, fucked in the cunt ... and fucked into sweet oblivion.

Larry, slamming his penis deep into Lorna's receptive vagina from behind, brought her to her first orgasm while she was still vigorously sucking on Bruce's long rigid cock. She opened up her legs a little wider so that her cunt could clamp down easily on Larry's penis while she squirted pussy juice all over his balls. Then, only moments later, his own climax erupted and his balls constricted causing him to pump madly shot after shot of white thick semen deep up inside her convulsing cunt channel. Wild to drive toward his own ejaculation, Bruce drove Larry away, saying, "Okay, Larry, you've had her! Now it's my turn to get into her!" Kneeling up, he pulled his cock out of Lorna's mouth, and even as Larry withdrew his still spewing penis from her fully dilated and squirting cunt, Bruce was turning the naked woman on her back and shoving his impatient jerking cock deep into her seething pussy. Insanely, he fucked into her, pounding his penis deep and hard with desperate strength ... and Lorna came again, and within moments, still another time. Her legs were losing their strength as her pussy ejaculated again and again.

"Fucking cum in me you bastard" Lorna yelled. "My cunt needs sperm....more sperm. I want to feel it in me....ejaculate you cocksucker." It's amazing what filthy talk will do in the course of fucking. In many ways it's better than foreplay.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnngg! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Bruce slammed up deep inside Lorna. "Fuckin' take it bitch". "Feel my hot cum splashing in that cunt of yours" He held her hips up tightly against him as he ejaculated again and again all of his fertile semen. As the last of his seed drained into her Bruce collapsed wearily on top of Lorna with a grunt of satisfaction.

Cordoba had been kissing Maria, fondling and caressing her naked breasts as she sat spread-legged in the chair while the kneeling Stanley Albright tongue-fucked her to ecstatic heights of passion. Her hips were thrusting up against the wet stimulating tongue when suddenly she twisted her head aside to break Cordoba's deep, tongue-probing kiss. She gasped, "Fuck, that's enough, Stan! I've got to have your cock in my pussy now! I want you to fuck me!" "I want my cunt to suck you dry baby." "Come on and fuck me with that huge penis of yours."

Albright raised his head, and she slid from the chair down to the rug, with her thighs spread wide to receive him. Eagerly her hands reached down to grasp his long thin penis as he moved up between her legs. Like an expert whore she stroked it a couple of times and then squeezed the tip until a string of sperm escaped from the slit.

"Oh fuck yes baby. I want all of that in my cunt." Without pausing, she guided his dripping penis straight into her demanding cunt and then her hands went around to his naked ass to pull him hard and tight into her feverish young loins. "Now!" she gasped. "Fuck me ... with everything you've got, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

Going down to the rug beside her, Cordoba intended to have her suck him off at the same time, but his attention was diverted momentarily to Lorna, who had just screamed out her climax under Bruce's pounding penis. He had been watching her covertly all the while, as she had been pounded. He loved watching others fuck. If he were all alone watching he would have masturbated a huge load.

Then his gaze shifted to watch what was happening to Virginia. The three figures writhing there on the mattress claimed his entire attention. The salacious spectacle he was watching of two men fucking the same woman at once was something he, himself, had always wanted to do. The previously innocent young wife was in the middle, her tight little anus filled with long thick cock, while above her Jack was slamming his massive shaft into her wet sucking cunt. And she was screaming out an invitation to both men to fuck her harder and deeper. Damn! He hoped her husband was getting what he wanted.

The voyeur in him took charge, and he forgot all about Maria and Stan until Maria began screaming out her orgasmic release. He looked down and saw her cunt open up wide around Stan's penis spewing it's cum, then clamping down hard on the pistoning shaft. Stan was slamming into her so heard he could hear his balls slapping up against her. AAAAhhhhhhhh fuck, my cunt is exploding....fuck me....FUCK MY CUNT!!!!"

Cordoba could tell by Stan's jerking motion and how he was fucking her that he was just about ready to shoot his cum deep into Maria's squirming pussy. Then, as Maria shuddered spasmodically and moaned her satisfaction, Stan slammed his cock into her for a final thrust, his body stiffening as he held himself deep up inside her quivering pussy.

"You want jizz"

"YOU FUCKIN' KNOW I DO"

"Well here if fuckin' comes you little cunt!!!" "FUCKKKKKK" "Ugh ugh ugh!!!" "I'm creamin' in you baby"

Maria's legs had wrapped tightly around Stan's ass now, forbidding him from pulling back at all. His load splattered up against her womb. She could imagine it's thick fluid coating her insides like paint. She could feel his ass cheeks flex with each constriction of his huge ejaculation.

Finally a final gasp of completion came from his exhausted lips. His cock shriveled to the point that it slipped out of the fucked cunt allowing his semen to seep down the lips of Maria's pussy. There was too much cum for her fucked hole to hold.

It was then, when Cordoba watched Stan collapse on top of Maria that he decided to do something different ... something he'd always wanted to do. Waiting for a moment or two, Cordoba knelt down beside the worn out couple and prodded Stan into moving aside with, "Damn it, I haven't had a crack at her yet, Stan!"

Obligingly, Stan moved himself from on top of her and sat in the chair. From there, he surveyed the sex activity still going on in the room; he was completely satisfied with the afternoon's expanding sex party, during which he had already cum twice.

Cordoba straddled Maria's naked torso, and as she looked she murmured, "Oh, it's you, Cordoba, darling! What do you want ... fuck or suck?"

"Neither!" he grinned down into her face.

"Well ... what then?"

"This!" he told her, as he spat into his palm and then applied saliva to the thick shaft of his jerking cock.

Sliding himself up farther, as he straddled her, Cordoba reached out to cup the fullness of her breasts with his hands; then pushing them up from the sides toward the center of her chest, he flexed his hips forward and slid his throbbing cock into the soft warm channel between them. "Now, Maria, baby, you hold your tits up like that with your hands, and I'm going to have some fun!"

"But, I won't get anything out of it..." she started to protest.

Cordoba cut her short with, "Don't worry, Maria, you'll get taken care of! This is something I've wanted to try for a long time!"

His flexing hips drove his penis in between her tits, as she obediently held them tightly together for him.

"Damn! This is just a kind of sophisticated masturbation!" He thought. It was a big advantage that Maria's tits were so large. They were made for fucking.

Maria knew from long experience already that whatever Cordoba wanted he got, and that he was always able to bend his women to his will. "I suppose I'll just have to put up with it!" She thought. She did ... but to her own surprise, as his cock moved in and out between her breasts and his cum laden swaying testicles scraped erotically across her naked belly, Maria felt the rekindling of her arousal glow deep up in the sperm-filled hole between her legs. She watched the head of the penis pop up at the tops of her tits. It was wet. Pre-cum mixed with semen was slowly being pumped out in preparation for orgasm.

On the mattress, Virginia was moving now in concert with her husband savagely fucking into her anus and Jack ramming so deliciously into her throbbing cunt. Suddenly she felt as though she were a volcano ready to blow its top. Soaring, she rose to meet her orgasm, as she convulsed with a scream of rapture. "Ooooohhh! SHIT! Fuck harder! III'mmm going to cummm! Nowwwwwwwww! Ooohh fuck! AAAAaaaauuugggghhhhh!"

Never in her experience had she climaxed so intensely or so violently. Her naked young body shivered with delight as thrills of orgasmic completion shimmered like deep-throated organ notes through her. She felt as though she were going to faint as her eyes dimmed and blood pounded in her ears like a raging surf. Her pussy was loud and noisy. Randy had never heard her pussy make sucking noises like that before. He felt liquid squirt on his cock. She was having a massive female ejaculation. She never did that for him when they had fucked. She was screaming uncontrollably...."FUCK ME!!! Drain your fucking cocks. FUCK ME TILL YOUR LIMP!!!! AAAAAaaaaaaggghhhhh"

Beneath her, Randy brutally thrust his hips upward into the tightly gripping channel of her rectum, and moaned as he felt his coming ejaculation. Suddenly he was spewing thick hot semen explosively far up into her bowels. His cum surged through him like molten lava. "FUCK ME!" he gasped. "I'm being drained dry!" It seemed as though is semen had no end. Load after creamy load filled her ass. On and on, his cockshaft pumped, even though he lay quite still, not stroking at all, just lying there and feeling her rectal muscles milking him of all strength.

Above, Jack still pounded and pummeled his penis deep into Virginia's clasping vagina. Then, groaning suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and began to ejaculate. With every push of his balls his penis jerked shooting out a long steam of cum, splattering on her stomach, then her chest. Another load hit her face and then into her hair. He then grabbed his exploding cock and shoved it back into her cunt depositing the remainder of his seed deep inside her. Finally he collapsed on top of Virginia and her husband.

Then there was only the gasping rasp of heavy breathing from the human sandwich of complete satisfaction.

After a few moments, Jack stirred and clambered from on top of Virginia, his softening penis pulling from her with a wet popping noise and spinning thin strings of silver semen across her naked young thighs. Virginia was the next to move, wriggling herself off her husband beneath her, his limp cock coming out of her stretched rectum with the obscene sound of someone passing wind.

Everyone in the room was quiet now, and Virginia noticed that all eyes were focused toward the corner of the room. She looked over and saw the satyr-like body of Cordoba straddling Maria, fucking her between the tits.

At that moment, Maria groaned, "Oh, Shit! Fuck me, Cordoba! Fuck me in the cunt, now! I'm so far gone I could cum in a minute!"

He did ... and she did ... in less than a minute!

The fucking...was over. The sucking...was over. The time that past by consisted of everyone getting up and dressing. They would have to shower later. Besides the feel of sperm, and female ejaculate on their bodies was kind of erotic to all of them.

They all moved down to the living room. It was silent for a long time until Cordoba spoke.

"Mr. Wales. Do you have my money?"

"Yes sir. That's why I brought Mr. Albright." "He wanted the privilege to pay you the $50,000."

"$50,000" Virginia blurted out. "You owed them $50,000." "That's why I've been here. That's why I've been abused the way that I have."

"Yes Virginia."

"Why did you wait so long. Why almost two weeks."

"He had to my dear" Maria said.

"I don't understand." "All it would have taken was a simple call."

"I'm afraid you don't understand Mrs. Wales. " Lorna interjected. "He did make the call. Two and a half weeks ago to my office. My associate Andrew and I are kind of like negotiators. You see we work for the government. And working for the government gives us access to all kinds of people. People who can help us accumulate assets. In our line of work we came across Cordoba here. We discovered that he was in a very strange line of work. I infiltrated his little business and discovered firsthand what it could do for someone and realized the profit we could obtain.

"What are you talking about?" Virginia asked.

"It's like this Virginia", Cordoba took over. "Sex is a very unique form of communication. Everybody loves sex, but very few people experience sex like they imagine in their minds. I mean, they want to animalistic. They want to be primeval but society says that's a no-no. People are too embarrassed to say things like "Fuck me", or "Suck me dry", or "Cum on my tits". Even though we all know that it would only heighten our orgasms, make our fucking last longer."

"You see Mrs. Wales, your husband did make the call." It was Lorna again. He called me. We took you and brought you here to accomplish a wish of your husband's. We are literally in the "fucking" business. We take primarily women, women who won't do "certain things" or say "certain words" and train them. We make little homemakers into little whores. Your husband paid us to make you a whore Virginia. That's what we've accomplished. You're now a dirty mouthed, cunt and ass fucking whore. And, you like it. You now know how erotic it is to want to be fucked by your husband. Now you'll want to suck his cock, lick his balls, eat his semen. Now you'll let him eat your pussy, drink your cunt juice, fuck your ass. Do you know why? Because once you've had a taste, you'll never be satisfied with anything less. Welcome to freedom Virginia."