The Camp - Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if you noticed around the tables back there, that there were a couple of stacks of towels off to the side. But most people will carry one with them if they know they're going to need them."

Carol sat down and watched Troy as he climbed in, her eyes taking in his penis, wishing she could touch it. He smiled at her as if he knew what she was looking at and noticed that his eyes glanced down at her shaven pussy. Without thought, she parted her legs just a little.

Troy leaned over and Carol took a quick breath in, thinking he was going to do something to her. She watched as he reached into what amount to a glove box and retrieved a bottle. "Here's some SPF50. Anytime you're going to be in the sun, you want to be sure to have some of this on. You, especially, will burn quickly and that would ruin your visit."

Troy smiled as he watched Carol apply the lotion to her skin. He thought to himself that he'd love to help. But.

Carol turned her attention forward as Troy started up the engine and started to slowly drive down the path that was barely wide enough to fit the ATV. Troy started explaining, "We have several cabins on the property. Some of them you see here. Some of them are in the further reaches of the grounds. You see, cars aren't allowed beyond the parking area. We don't have any room for trailers."

"So, it's just tents or the cabins," Carol commented in observation.

"That's it. Gerry and Betty didn't want the place spoiled with vehicles. This Gator is the only vehicle allowed."

"I like it," Carol said as she looked around. She continued to look around as they drove away from the cabins and deeper into the woods.

Troy stopped at several points along the way to point out trails, meadows, small lakes. At one point he stopped and pointed across one of the larger lakes, "If you look on the other side, you can see a couple of cabins on the far side."

"Oh, those are beautiful," Carol exclaimed but then stopped, "But how do they get their stuff out there? It's got to be a long walk to the parking lot."

Troy leaned over the steering wheel, "Well, it's not as if they have any luggage they have to worry about."

Carol nodded and smiled, realizing once again the environment she was in.

"Those are reserved in advance. When I know that they are going to be used, I make sure that the place is ready for them, linens, towels and we'll even make sure that the pantry is stocked."

"That's a lot of extra work, Troy," Carol said looking at him, mentally tallying up the labor and costs involved. She wondered if Nancy was aware of this.

"It is. But it's a small price to pay to keep cars out. And people seem to love it and are willing to pay a premium to use those cabins," Troy explained.

"Wow," Carol said in a barely audible voice.

They continued on past the lake and he pointed out a dock with a canoe tied to it as well as a platform anchored offshore. He stopped for a moment as there was a couple on the platform. They could see the man between her legs pounding away. They could hear a small cry as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh my god," Carol said, bring her hand to her mouth, "those people are out in the open and they're well, screwing."

Troy continued to look, his own penis beginning to move, "Yep."

"Aren't they afraid someone will see them?" Carol asked, her eyes never leaving the couple, her own arousal beginning to build.

Troy finally looked away and noticed Carol's legs were clamped together. "Nope. Remember that no one under 18 is allowed here. So, people have a little more tendency to be more open with their passions, if you will."

Carol watched in surprise and amazement. She softly said, "this is not the kind of PDA I was expecting."

Troy put the Gator back in gear and slowly pulled away, "You'll probably see a lot of people engaged in various acts. Hell, when Gerry first drove me around, we came across a mother and her son."

"Really?" Carol asked.

"Yep, his head was buried in her pussy," Troy said blatantly, curious to see what Carol's reaction would be to both the situation and his choice of words.

"Oh my," Carol said.

Troy glanced over just long enough to see that the corners of Carol's mouth had turned upwards. He smiled to himself and returned his attention to the road.

"I have to tell you," Troy started to casually say, "there's nothing like making love to someone outdoors."

Carol had to squeeze her legs together harder. She hoped that the towel was absorbing the moisture that was leaking out of her.

They came upon a small clearing when Carol reached out and touched his arm, "Can we stop here for a moment and get out?"

"Sure," Troy replied, putting the Gator in park and shutting off the engine. He stepped out of the vehicle and watched as Carol also stepped out and grabbed the towel that was sitting on. He stood by the vehicle as she spread out the towel and sat down, facing him and the sun.

"The sun feels so nice," she said as she leaned back on her elbows. Troy looked as she parted her feet giving him a look at her labia as they parted just a little.

Troy could feel his cock harden and he wasn't worried about stopping it.

He watched as Carol reached with one hand and rubbed her pussy, "It looks like you like what you see?"

Troy could only nod in agreement.

"Would you like a closer look?"

Troy finally broke out of the spell he was under and went over to Carol and knelt down between her legs. He tenderly kissed the inside of her thighs and slowly moved his mouth closer to the source of the powerful aroma that filled his nostrils.

Carol laid back on the ground, her hands cupping her breasts as his tongue made contact with her labia. She closed her eyes and felt her hips jump when she felt it come into contact with her clit. A small moan escaped her lips.

Troy reached around her legs and pulled her lips apart as he started probing with his tongue. He had always found Carol very attractive and he always liked the looks of a mature woman. And now he was nestled between the legs of one that he had fantasized about.

He worked his tongue up and down her slit. Every once in a while, he sucked her clit in between his teeth. Soon he felt her hands grabbing at his hair. That told him he was hitting the right spots. He moved his mouth and focused on her clit and he adjusted just enough to allow him to insert two fingers into her moist tunnel. He was rewarded with her hands moving to the back of his head.

He started twirling his tongue around her clit and increased the temp of his fingers stroking her vagina, moving his hand so that he fingers could rub the tender spot just inside her. Troy had to hold on as Carol started bucking her hips. He felt the hands on the back of his head apply pressure as her hips raised as stayed there. Her thighs clamped around his head and at the same time felt his mouth fill with liquid as her climax peaked. After what seemed like several minutes, her hips lowered, the hands disappeared from the back of his head and her legs fell away.

Troy slowly moved away from her pussy and looked to see Carol's eyes closed, her chest rising and falling rapidly with a small build-up of sweat, glistening in the sun, accenting the valley between her breasts. He smiled as she slowly raised her head and opened her eyes.

"It's been so long," she said in a whisper. She got up enough to push on one of his shoulders, indicating that his was his turn to lie on his back. Without breaking eye contact, she swung a leg over his torso and with one hand, deftly placed his erect penis at the entrance to her vagina.

"I have wanted this here ever since I first saw it when I got here," she said as she slowly lowered herself.

She placed her hands astride his shoulders and lowered her chest to place on of her nipples into his waiting mouth. With skill, she moved up and down his cock, interspersed with grinding her clitoris against his pubic bone.

Carol felt another orgasm building and sat up straight. She felt Troy place his hands on her hips and helped her as she moved back and forth. She watched his face for a moment and saw him tilt his head back and close his eyes. She could feel him drive his hips upward, trying to drive his cock deep inside her.

Troy was feeling sensations on his penis the likes he hadn't felt before. The massaging her vagina was giving his penis was all along the full length of his shaft. But it was also putting pressure on the head that had driven him to the brink of orgasm.

With a grunt, Troy started releasing spurt after spurt of cum deep inside Carol. She felt the throbbing of his penis as each stream entered her. She was pleased that he kept driving into her after he stopped filling her and within a few seconds, waves of massive pleasure ripped through her body, starting with the hard cock inside her and radiating throughout her.

She collapsed on top of him, her breathing rapid and heavy. She laid there long enough that she felt him slip out of her and their combined cum seep out of her. It had been a long time since she felt so sexually satisfied as she did at this moment.

After a few moments Troy rolled her over and placed his lips on hers. It didn't take long for their tongues to start their dance. He felt his cock respond and was once again hard. He adjusted his position and slipped back into her.

Propping himself up a little, he looked at her face as he gently eased in and out of her. He smiled as he felt her hands rub lightly up and down his back. He could feel the sweat run down his back as he began to pick up his pace.

Carol loved the sensation of Troy's cock stroking her insides. She rarely achieved an orgasm in this position but it didn't take anything away from the pleasure she received just the same. Much to her surprise, she felt a quiver beginning to build and she started to raise her hips to meet his.

Their mutual pace quickened. Troy could feel a tightness build from deep inside and move to the base of his penis. With a cry, he let loose a torrent of semen. It was as intense if not more than his first time around.

Carol could feel the hard penis inside her enlarge with his impending orgasm. She worked her Kegel muscles in an effort to milk his cock as his semen began to fill her. The warmth filled not only her vagina, but throughout her being.

Troy lay down on top of Carol and then slowly rolled off to the side. Carol lay on her back and let the breeze cool her off and dry the sweat. She turned her head and said to Troy, "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend. You make a girl pretty happy."

Troy just smiled, he really didn't want to get into his last relationship. They lay there for a few moments before he made a suggestion, "How about we take a dip into the lake we passed and then head back."

Carol started to rise and then rubbed her hand over her torso and then down to her crotch. She ran her finger into her slit and scooped some of the cum that was still leaking out of her. She looked up at Troy who had stood up and stuck her finger in her mouth, "delicious."

They made their way back to the lake. The couple that was on the platform was nowhere to be seen. The cold water felt good on their skin. Their hands roaming over the other not only washing off the sweat and other residue but caressing the other.

The sun was beginning to drop when they finally climbed back into the Gator and headed back. As they neared the house, Carol touched Troy's arm and pointed out what looked like a small amphitheater, "Over there."

Troy steered the ATV to the left and stopped near what made for a stage. It was not a true amphitheater. It did have a couple of rows of benches in a semi-circle facing a raised platform that made for a stage. Carol guessed that it may seat twenty or so people.

"What goes on here? Certainly not campfire talks," referring to what happens in some campgrounds where a ranger will talk about the local flora and fauna.

"No, though there have been some presentations about the locale. Sometimes it's someone trying to be a stand-up comedian or some other talent," he said. After a moment he added, "that's what it really is, a talent show."

"How often?"

Troy leaned over and thought of the couple of acts he's seen, "usually on Saturday evenings," and a smiled formed on his face.

Carol caught the smile and asked, "let me guess, are some of the 'talents' a little more on the risqué side?"

Troy looked over to Carol to see her eyebrows raised and a smile on her face. This certainly wasn't the same woman he had come to know in the office. "Well, you remember about my telling you about the couple I saw on my first day here?"

Carol thought for a moment, "the one where it was the mom with her son between her legs?"

"Yep, that's the one," Troy said turning to Carol a little bit. "This happened some time before I started here, but apparently he lost his virginity to her there."

Carol's face took on a look of surprise, "right there? In front of everybody?"

"That's what I heard."

Troy watched as a hint of a smile formed, "that musta been something to see."

"You like watching, do you?" Troy asked with a bit of a grin on his face.

"Well, I don't know. I never have, you know. But," Carol stammered. She had watched porn with previous lovers and enjoyed it. She had never seen two people have sex live.

Troy laughed, "You're going to have fun here." He put the Gator back in gear and drove to the house, waving at a number of people that were wandering around and generally enjoying the good weather.

Carol didn't say a word until they reached the house. She slowly got out of the ATV and started up the steps to the house. Troy watched her from behind, admiring her figure.

She turned when she reached the top, "if you don't mind, I'm going to go up and take a short nap."

Troy shook his head, "you want some company?"

Carol replied with a stern "No." Then she smiled, "I said I wanted a nap. If you join me I know I won't get that nap."

Troy laughed, "Okay, sleep tight and I'll see you in a little bit." He watched until the door closed behind her. He turned just as Charlie approached.

"Here's the smartphone back," he said, handing the phone to Troy. "You give her the proper tour?" he asked with a smirk.

Troy nodded, "I showed her the grounds."

"Anything else?" Charlie prodded.

Troy put his hand on Charlie's shoulder, "now come on Charlie, you know it's not polite to tell."

Charlie laughed and headed back towards his cabin shaking his head, "Oh to be young again."

*

Nightfall had come and Troy got something to eat. He had checked on Carol a couple of times, but she was sound asleep. He let a few more guests in. Normally on a Friday night, he would wander around and interact with some of the guests. This night he sat down and watched a ball game before finally calling it a night. He checked on Carol one last time to find her still fast asleep. He smiled knowing that she wouldn't wake till dawn. With the fresh air and exercise, as it were, he knew from his own experience that sleeping a long time afterward was not unusual.

Sometime during the night, he felt the covers lifted off of him as Carol climbed into bed with him. She spooned up next to him and with his arms wrapped around her, they fell back asleep.

*

Troy woke up at his usual time, forced with an alarm clock that made sure he was up by 6:30 every morning. If there was a downside to this job, being up at 6:30 was it. But, given the other amenities of the job, it was one that he could certainly deal with.

He was a little sad to see that his bedmate was already gone when he woke. A whiff told him that she had made some coffee. He stopped in the bathroom and hesitated for a moment as he usually showered first thing on getting up, but maybe this morning he could arrange to have company.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, Troy made his way to the front of the house, not sure where Carol was. He finally saw her sitting in the swing that hung on the front porch, her legs curled up under her.

"Hey," Carol greeted him with a smile on her face, a large mug which she held with both hands.

"Good morning," Troy responded, sitting down next to her. "You slept a long time."

"I know, it was just supposed to be a nap," she responded and taking a sip from her mug. "The first time I woke up it was dark and you had already gone to bed." She turned to look at him, "I looked in and you were all nestled under the covers and I couldn't resist, so I climbed in with you."

Troy smiled, "I know, it was very nice."

"Yeah, it was," Carol agreed.

"I hope that I'm not imposing on you. I really did intend to go home last night," Carol said looking out over the yard in front of her.

Troy turned in his seat to face her, "Not by any means. I'm glad you're here. You can stay all weekend if you'd like."

"You sure?" Carol asked.

Troy smiled and nodded his head, "I'm sure."

They sat in silence for a while as the sun started peeking through the trees. The birds numbered in the hundreds and it seemed as if they were all singing at once. To someone trying to sleep, it might have been a little too much, but the couple sitting on the porch, it was heaven.

Carol said, "This is so damn peaceful."

Troy nodded his head, "Yes, it is."

She looked at him, "And you get to do this every day."

He shrugged and formed a slightly guilty look, "Yeah, every day."

"I'd never leave here."

Troy nodded in agreement, "I feel the same way. It's gotten now where I hate the feel of clothes against my skin." He looked at Carol as she looked at him, "I usually can't get back fast enough and get out of them."

Carol smiled, "I think I'm beginning to understand that."

"Well," Troy said as he stood up, "I'm going in to take a shower before it gets busy around here." He walked to the screen door and opened it. He stopped and looked at Carol, "would you care to join me," he asked with a smile.

Carol looked at the young man. She smiled as she looked him up and down before replying, "can I take a rain check? I'm still adjusting to all this."

Troy smiled, "I understand. I felt the same way, it took me a while too."

Carol watched him as he went back inside. She pulled her legs out from under as they were getting cramped up. She savored the air on her skin. She had showered after she got up and while the coffee was brewing, so her skin was fresh and clean.

She saw a couple slowly strolling down the lane, heading her way. Carol smiled as the couple was holding hands. It was like any other Saturday morning with people strolling in the early morning air. Except they were nude and so was she. As they got closer, she recognized them as Diane and Larry who she met yesterday.

"Good morning, Carol," Diane called out with a wave.

"Good morning. It's Diane, isn't it?"

"Good memory," Diane replied. "You remember Larry?"

"I do, good morning Larry," Carol replied.

"How are you doing? Adjusting okay?" Diane asked.

"I'm doing okay. It's taking a little getting used to, but I'm liking so far."

"I think the longer you stay the more it will just seem natural to you," Diane commented.

Carol stood up and asked, "would either of you like some coffee?"

Diane looked at her husband who nodded. Turning back to Carol, "we'd love to. Thank you."

Carol set her mug down and went inside. Diane and Larry took a couple of towels that were on a nearby table and placed them on a couple of chairs and sat down.

Carol came back out with a tray and two mugs, the steam rising off of the hot coffee. Also on the tray was a sugar bowl and a carton of cream. She set them down on the table. She hadn't even considered the fact that she was naked until she bent over and her breasts hung down a little.