The Camp - Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Nancy was at the office so early on Monday that she was the one that opened it up. It wasn't unusual as she typically put in long hours in the office. How quickly it had grown was a testament to the efforts she put in.

She was in the middle of her second cup of coffee when she detected a presence at her door. She looked up to see Carol leaning against the door jamb.

"Well, good morning, Carol."

"Morning, Nancy," Carol replied with a smile. "Do anything exciting over the weekend?"

"I did. I got Vanessa's old room put together. Repainted it with her favorite color," Nancy replied. "Oh," she quickly added, "I baked some goodies, including those brownies you like. They're in the break room."

Carol raised her eyebrows, "Oooh, I'll have to go grab one before they're gone."

"Looks like you got a little sun. You have a good weekend?" Nancy asked, with genuine interest.

"The best that I can remember in one very long damn time."

"My god, Carol, what did you do?" Nancy asked with a tinge of jealousy and an eager smile on her face, wanting to know what her friend did.

"Spent it out at The Camp," Carol replied with a slight smile on her face.

"You what??" Nancy replied, the eager smile quickly disappearing.

"You heard me," Carol replied.

"I don't believe it," retorted Nancy.

"Give Troy a call."

Nancy was speechless. She could only look at Carol.

Carol thought she'd leave Nancy with her thoughts and turned to leave but stopped and turned around to look at her friend. "You have no idea what you're missing, Nancy, trust me." Carol looked at Nancy for an extra second before walking back to her desk.

Nancy's jaw had dropped open just a bit as she stared at the open doorway.