The Camp - Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol felt a bit of embarrassment but noticed that neither of them even noticed. They simply prepped their coffee. She stood back up and sat back down on the swing.

"Hmm, good, thank you, Carol," Larry said as he held the mug with both hands.

"So," Carol started, "how long have the two of you been coming here?"

Diane looked at her husband. She furrowed her brows for a moment while he looked at her before she said, "Oh jeez, I guess it's been 15 years?"

Larry shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. Long time."

Diane rolled her eyes and shook her head and turned back to Carol, "I think it's been around 15 years." She took a sip of her coffee and continued, "I'm guessing that this is your first time being amongst a bunch of naked people."

Carol laughed, "how could you tell?"

"Well, when Troy brought you into the clubhouse yesterday, I could tell by watching you that you wanted to look but were afraid to," Diane said and smiled.

Carol dropped her head a little, "Oh god, I'm sorry."

Diane leaned forward, "Carol, don't be. It's okay," she said with empathy. "Larry and I were the same way our first time too."

Carol looked at the couple and could see the sympathy in Diane's face. "That's what people keep telling me but I keep feeling guilty."

Diane got up and sat down next to Carol, "Carol, listen, when you did look, did you like what you saw?"

Carol could only nod her head.

"Well I know that Larry really liked looking at you and he really appreciated your clean-shaven look."

"He did?"

Diane nodded her head, "and I did too, to be honest with you."

Carol looked at Diane, she found that she liked looking at women as well and the men. "I can't believe it."

Diane put a hand on the top of Carol's leg, "Honey, it's okay to look and admire the human form. It's beautiful. And trust me, others are going to enjoy looking at you. You are a beautiful woman."

"Really?" Carol asked quietly.

"Really," Diane replied with a voice of assurance, patting Carol's leg.

Both women turned as the screen door opened and Troy stepped out, "Well, good morning Diane. Larry. What brings you this way?" he asked as he took a towel from the table and sat in the chair vacated by Diane.

Diane spoke first, "Well, Larry and I were out taking a walk and Carol here offered us a cup of coffee."

"I'm glad you stopped by," Troy said.

Carol stood up, "can I get anyone a refill?"

Diane said, "I'm good but I'm willing to be Larry will take one."

Larry just smiled and offered up his mug, his eyes taking in Carol's figure. This time Carol wasn't as self-conscious and felt a certain amount of joy that a man enjoyed looking at her.

Diane waited until Carol was inside, "Troy, is Carol a girlfriend?"

Troy smiled and leaned back, "No, she's actually a co-worker. Both she and I work for the lady that bought this place."

"Really, now that's something I wouldn't have anticipated. She is a lovely lady."

Troy nodded his head and replied, "she is. She and Nancy, that's the owner, have been friends for years."

Larry asked, "I don't think we've met Nancy, have we?"

Troy laughed, "No, and I'm not sure you ever will unless you're in town."

Diane frowned, "Oh, why?"

"Well, it seems that after she agreed to buy some townhomes that Gerry owned, he talked her into buying this land."

"She a city girl then and doesn't get into being in nature?"

Troy smiled, "Oh no, not exactly. In fact, she used to be a very outdoorsy type at one time."

"So, what is it?" Diane asked, not cluing in to the real reason.

"The nudity," Troy simply said.

Diane smiled, "Oh. She doesn't know what she's missing."

Troy smiled, "I know. I wish I could be in the office when Nancy finds out that Carol was even here."

Carol stepped back out and handed a refilled mug to Larry.

"Thank you, my dear," he said as he took the mug from her.

Carol couldn't help but get a quick glance between his legs. 'Nice but I still think Troy's is nicer' she thought to herself. But then, she thought, flaccid penises looked different than hard ones. She liked them both.

The four conversed for another hour as the sun continued to rise. They were interrupted a couple of times when Troy's phone rang and he needed to open the gate to let people in. Carol spent a lot of time listening to the conversation, chipping in here and there. She sat there taking it all in. Here she was, naked as the day she was born, sitting with other naked people, and like yesterday at the clubhouse, it was a setting that could have taken place anywhere. It also suddenly occurred to her that she was beginning to not even notice the nudity around her.

Their conversation was interrupted by another couple that come up to the porch. Carol noticed that it was a pairing similar to her and Troy; she was noticeably older than the man with her.

"Hi, Troy," said the woman, "I don't know if you remember me. I'm Louise and this is my son Eric."

Troy stood up and went down the stairs, "Yes, of course, I remember you." He extended his hand and shook hands with each of them. "What can I do for you?"

"Well," she nodded to her son, "we thought that maybe we could use one of the cabins on the lake. Would that be okay?"

Troy put his hands on his hips, "well, normally people will reserve it so that I can get it ready."

Louise dropped her voice a little, on the verge of disappointment, "I know. We just got the idea this morning. We have sleeping bags and food with us, we go backpacking a lot."

"Well," Troy started, "if you don't mind there not being sheets or food." He scratched his head, "though I think there are some canned goods you're welcome to help yourself to."

Louise broke into a broad smile, "Oh thank you, Troy. I appreciate it, we appreciate it," she said as she grabbed her sons hand and shook it.

They watched the mother son couple walk off with a lightness in their step. Troy smiled as they walked away.

"Well," Larry said, standing up, "we should be on our way and let you two be."

Diane stood up as well and turned to Carol. She smiled at her new friend and reached out to give her a hug. Carol didn't hesitate to return the hug. She felt her breasts crush up against Diane's. The only time she had been with another woman was when she was waxed and her beautician, who happened to also be a friend, made sure that she had removed all of the hair - with her tongue. But there was a certain sexiness as her skin made contact with Diane's and the idea of exploring more entered her mind.

Troy and Carol sat back down in the swing as Larry and Diane headed back towards their cabin. Carol was looking at them and said, "what an amazing couple."

Troy watched the couple leave and replied, "Yeah, they are." He turned and looked at Carol, "they're one of the first people I met here and they were really great making me comfortable and adjust to being here."

"I can see that," Carol replied.

Troy turned and faced Carol, "Well, anything special you want to do today?"

Carol smiled, "No, just as long as I get to stay here."

Troy replied, "You can stay for as long as you want. I do have some things to do."

"Of course, I understand," Carol replied, knowing full well that Troy had responsibilities and that he not spent a lot of time tending to those responsibilities the day before.

"Would you mind if I hung around here?" Carol asked.

Troy smiled, "of course not. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Thanks."

Carol sat on the porch swing taking in the surrounding beauty and thinking over all that she had experienced since arriving the previous afternoon. It was not what she had expected, on many levels. She did not anticipate how she had adjusted to being nude with others. She discovered that when everyone else was dress, or undressed as the case may be, the same way, the nudity was less overt to her. It seemed natural.

Of course she looked. She liked looking at the men and the women. They were in all different shapes and sizes. She smiled a little when she thought about some of the penises she wouldn't mind touching. But she also admired how some of the women looked too. She couldn't think of anyone, regardless, that she couldn't see herself being friends with.

She also hadn't expected the openness of the sex. She wasn't too surprised that she found herself aroused at times. After all, there were a few things to get aroused over. But she was surprised to find that some people weren't shy about their sexual activity. She wasn't sure she could do that, but she didn't dismiss the possibility.

She knew that this was a place she was going to back to and often. She got up and decided to take a walk. She went into the house and checked the kitchen cabinets. She was glad to see that one cupboard had several water bottles. She filled one up, put on a pair of tennis shoes and stepped back outside.

Troy had given her a basic idea of some of the pathways around the area. She had started down one that went around the backside of the cabins and into the woods. She was just about to leave the last cabin behind when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hi, Carol."

She turned to see Diane coming up behind her, "Hi, Diane."

Diane smiled looking at Carol's choice of footwear, "looks like you're off to some serious walking."

Carol laughed, "not really but I figured these would be better than flip flops. I was going to wander around and see what there is to see."

"Sounds fun."

Carol tilted her head just a little, "would you like to join me?"

"I would love to."

Carol watched as her new friend approached. She thought that Diane was a very beautiful woman. There wasn't a lot of excess weight to her, her breasts weren't overly large, and she thought the pubic hair seemed to accentuate her hips.

"It's gorgeous out today," Diane said as she looked up at the sky.

"Yes, it is. From what I've seen so far, it could be raining and it would still be beautiful here."

"I know what you mean."

They were silent for a while, each in their own thoughts before Diane asked, "Is this your first time?"

Carol looked over, "First time?"

"Being at a place for nudists?"

Carol turned back and looked at the ground several feet in front of her as she walked, "it is."

"How's it going?" Diane asked and then said, "I mean, how are you doing with all this?"

Carol looked around and thought for a moment, "I'm doing good. I mean experiencing a nudist park is something that I've want to try so I was kinda prepared for it."

"Is it what you expected?"

"Yes and no."

"How so?" Diane was curious now.

"Well, I didn't expect the feeling of the sun and the air on my skin to feel so good. It feels, I don't know, liberating?" Carol looked at Diane.

Diane smiled, "I would have to agree. Personally, I'm nude whenever I can. When I'm home, the only time I put anything on is when I have to go out. And then I can't wait to get home to get out of them."

Carol smiled, "Troy said the same thing about when he had to go into town." She was silent for a moment, "I have a feeling that I'm going to feel the say way when I go back home tomorrow."

Diane asked, "Do you think you'll come back out?"

"Oh, hell yes, as quickly as I can," Carol exclaimed.

Diane laughed, "I'm glad to hear that."

They walked in silence for a while, stopping here and there to observe the wildlife as well as some wildflowers that dotted the trail.

Carol let out a short laugh, "You know, I really had expected that more women would be shaved, you know, down there."

"You mean their pussies?" Diane smiled at Carol's choice of words.

"Yeah," Carol smiled and looked over.

"Well, I used to. I know Larry liked it and then I stopped."

"Why?"

"It's a pain to keep up," Diane noted. "Though Larry would help out a lot and he enjoyed making sure that it was clean shaven. It usually led to a good romp afterwards."

"So why did you stop?"

"Well, the novelty wore off and I had to keep it up shaven as it would start to itch like crazy. And Larry wasn't always around."

"Oh. He didn't protest?"

"He did. So, I sat him down and shaved him and told him not touch it for several days. After the fourth or fifth day he simply said, 'I get it' and I've had my bush ever since then." Diane was silent for a few moments she added, "besides men want pussy and they'll take it whether it's bare or hairy," Diane laughed.

Carol nodded as she thought there was a lot of truth to that as well. She smiled as she thought about Troy in between her legs yesterday.

The stopped on the trail as they heard a sound off to the side. They turned to see a couple intimately engaged in front of one of the cabins along the lake. The woman was on top of the man, leaning over him letting her breasts be kissed by the man.

Carol started to turn and walk away, somewhat embarrassed for the pair. Diane stood and watched a little more with a smile on her face. Finally, she turned away and rejoined Carol.

Carol said in a quiet voice, "That's the one thing I didn't expect, was the sex that is in the open."

Diane hooked her arm in Carol's, "You say you didn't enjoy watching two people have sex? Even just a little?" she asked, putting her finger and thumb close together.

Carol could feel her face turn warm, "Well, maybe a little."

Diane tugged at Carol's arm, "We're all voyeurs to some extent. Otherwise, why come here? Why not just stay at home nude? A lot of it is because we want to be able to socialize with others of the same mind sent. But it's also because part of us wants to see others in the nude and be seen. Sex is a natural side effect of being naked. You can't tell me that you didn't feel a certain arousal just now or when you've looked at some of male specimen's around here?"

Carol looked in front of her, "No, you're right."

"You liked watching them, didn't you?" Diane asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I did," Carol admitted.

"So did I."

Carol stopped and turned to face Diane, "but here's another thing, that was Louise and her son," Carol looked down to remember the name, "Eric," looking back up.

Diane cocked her head and smiled, "So?"

"That's incest!" she said in a whisper.

"So?"

Carol just looked at Diane. She didn't have an answer.

"Look," Diane started, "I'm guessing you and Troy have had sex since you got here, right?"

"Yeah," Carol said as she nodded.

"Did you like it?"

Carol nodded again and smiled, "Yeah."

"Are you going to marry him?"

Carol furrowed her brows and shook her head, "No, of course not."

"Are you planning on having his baby?"

"No!"

"So why did you two screw each other?" Diane asked.

"Because," Diane resumed before Carol could answer, "you both like sex. You both found the other appealing. You did it for the fun and pleasure of it. Right?"

"Yes," Carol said softly.

"Well, Louise isn't planning on marrying her son. She can't get pregnant. She's not a replacement for a girlfriend. The both love sex and find each other sexually attractive. So, what's wrong with that?" Diane asked and let it sink in for a moment. "There are lots of times that Eric brings his girlfriend with him and then you'd see the three of them going at it."

They continued on down the path with Carol deep in thought. She had to agree with Diane, 'if they are both are consenting adults, where's the harm? Just because certain elements of society say it is?' She had difficulty finding the harm. She also starting replaying what she saw. She now saw it as a loving gesture between two people who loved each other. Not the same type of love as between husband and wife, but love nevertheless.

Carol looked at Diane, "You're right," and broke into a big grin.

Diane stopped Carol and turned to face her, "That was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

Carol smiled, "Yeah, it was."

The pair embraced and Carol could feel the jolts of electricity she felt the last time the two hugged. She gave Diane a quick kiss on the lips which quickly morphed into a more passionate kiss.

When the kiss ended, Carol stepped back and looked at Diane in the eyes, "I'm afraid. I want to but, I'm just, well, I'm a little overwhelmed right now."

Diane smiled and ran her hand along Carol's cheek, "you never have to do something that you don't want to do. And you're right, you have been exposed to a lot in the last 24 hours."

Diane smiled as she looked at Carol, who had a tear running down her cheek but was also smiling.

"You'll be back, right?"

Carol nodded, still smiling.

"Good," Diane said as she hooked her arm back into Carol's and the two walked in silence.

I was shortly after 1pm when Carol returned to the house. She didn't see Troy or the Gator. She went inside and grabbed a cold drink out of the refrigerator and went back out to sit in the front porch swing. She smiled as she thought about not only the day but everything since she got here.

It dawned on her while she was sitting there that the last couple of hours during her walk with Diane that being nude didn't even enter her mind. They had stopped and talked about some of the wildflowers they encountered, some of the wildlife they were able to see as well as the surrounding terrain. Her only negative thought was that she wished she had done this sooner.

*

Carol helped Troy clean up after dinner when he asked, "There's a show at the amphitheater tonight. Did you want to go?"

Carol stopped and looked at him, "What is it?"

"Well, tonight it's going to be a foursome."

Carol's face displayed a look of shock and surprise. Her mind was racing with all that she's has seen, she couldn't believe what she just heard. A loud "what?" was all she could muster.

Troy looked at her in a way to tell her was serious, "just what I said, a foursome."

"Oh. My. God," Carol exclaimed. It was too much.

"Yeah, these four put on a helluva performance. I've watched them before."

"You've watched them?" Carol replied, with an emphasis on watched.

Troy just looked at her and said, "Yeah."

Carol looked at the floor, "I don't know," she muttered.

Troy let it lie there for a few seconds. The he stated simply, "yeah, a couple play violin, there's a cello, and, oh yeah, a viola."

Carol jerked her head up and stared at Troy while she put together what he just said. Then with a low voice, "Why. You. Bast..." Carol started, a smile forming on her face.

Troy started laughing, raising his hands and backing away, figuring silence was his best choice at this point.

True to his word, the string quartet was made up of four very talented people. Troy and Carol stretched out on a blanket to the side of the seats and enjoyed the performance.

*

Carol was in the guest room as Troy turned off all the lights on the main floor. She waited in the doorway as he made his way to the master bedroom.

"You okay," Troy stopped and asked when he reached her.

"I am. Can I stay in your bed tonight?" she asked shyly.

Troy broke into a broad grin, "of course you can. I was hoping that you would."

Troy followed Carol into his bedroom. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Troy, this has been an incredible experience so far."

"I'm so glad."

"I don't want you to get me wrong. But, I don't see us as a couple, if you know what I mean."

Troy smiled and wrapped his hands around her waist, "I know and I agree."

"Good," Carol said with a smile. "But, just the same, I want you to make love to me tonight."

Troy closed his eyes and kissed her with passion. He broke away just enough for him to say, "it would be my pleasure."

He gently laid her down on the bed and started with light touches and soft kisses starting with her neck and working his way to her toes. She became lost in a world of ecstasy given to her by a man who was half her age physically but was much older than his peers otherwise.